It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Report Blames Anderson Cooper For Public Outrage Over BP Oil Spill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Gov. Report Blames Anderson Cooper For Public Outrage Over BP Oil Spill

Gov. Report Blames Anderson Cooper For Public Outrage Over BP Oil Spill Read more: www.businessinsider.com

Was Anderson Cooper digging too deep while reporting on the BP oil spill?

According to a government report on the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill: Yes.

President Obama established The National Commission on the BP Oil Disaster last May, and it released its official report of the last Tuesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Reports are that there are huge areas of oil on the bottom of the gulf, the toxic corexit that bp sprayed on the spill caused this oil to sink and the enviromental impact that this is having will last for years. the leak was far worse than bp or the american government admitted to, and matt simmons was reporting that the leak was in the area of 125,000 bpd , and then somehow matt simmons ends up drowning in his hot tub.

Gov. Report Blames Anderson Cooper For Public Outrage Over BP Oil Spill Read more: www.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

typical govt report...
pass the buck!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
matt simmons

Without Matt Simmons: Has Peak Oil, Well, Peaked? - Deal Journal - WSJ Aug 9, 2010 ... Matt Simmons, the maverick investment banker who championed the concept of peak oil, died of a heart attack in a hot tub in Maine.

Matt Simmons Has Died Aug 9, 2010 ... Famed peak oil theorist and Gulf of Mexico doomsayer dies of heart attack. www.businessinsider.com/matt-simmons-dies-2010-8 - Cached

Who is the Big Smother Over in the sky that says this too shall pass.
Take it from Velikovsky if mankind can forget repetitive cosmic disaster, man can survive oil spills.
This is all on the illuminati's side of things.

Tesla said it best as everyone took his inventions and ran either before the patent was
made or just after it ended, he could have built a Woolworth building with all the forgotten
thanks.

Or shall I say naysayers might soon be forgotten as well.
ED: Will BP have to dig up the toxic Gulf like GE did the Hudson River from toxic transformer
oil. They should have listened to Tesla instead of ignoring him.

edit on 1/15/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

By definition then, Anderson Cooper must be a stochastic terrorist. An evil doer of the highest order.

I am not an AC fan but was he not just getting a story? Like, what reporters are supposed to do? What were we supposed to believe? The BP website? The government's spill response web site?

Please....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
please fix your link before any trolls use it to pick on you

going by what you [OP] have posted you should change the title to: "psychopaths in power try to kill the messenger as usual".

S&F

oh member is offline for fellow readers here is the link:

anderson-cooper-ac cused-of-soliciting-controversy-over-bp-oil-spill-in-government-report-2011-1
edit on 15-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added additional comment and link

edit on 15-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: once again, spellcheck

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I thought we outraged by the seriousness of the leak, the way it was handled and the poor response from our administration. Wow, and to think I blamed the wrong people. I'm sure glad everyone in our administration, ll the way up to and including our president, jumped on this tradgedy faster than Anderson Cooper did, or it might have been a real disaster. Typical pass the buck move.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I had no real reason to like Anderson Cooper but this may just be that reason. He interviewed Ron and Rand Paul but didn't seem to warm to their ideas so that was still a neutral in my book.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Why is the government even wasting our tax money on determining who is to blame for the public outrage? Seriously, I could tell the government who is to blame without spending a dime. It's BP! They are responsible for the disaster; therefore, they are responsible for any ensuing outrage generated due to their initial, and continued, negligence.

top topics

join