It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner - Distraction Factor? I smell C.I.A....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Greetings. I have a question or you ATS Members:

Do the actions Jared Lee Loughner is accused of make any sense at all to you? What was his motive? What inspired him? Did he display the same behavioral patterns as the Political Advisor recently found dead in a D.C. dumpster who was recorded on camera just hours before his death s being utterly 'confused'?

Has anyone even asked that question yet?

and... Sarah Palin?... whoa Nelly, they're really getting the storyline on this one!

The three recent politically centered deaths/ murders ALL have the stench of C.I.A. written all over it. And not just that, but reeks of Bush and friends C.I.A.

Is it to distract us from the massive die offs going on due to a covert HAARP agenda?

Is it to protect the poitical shills recently voted into office to defeate obamascare who - just like those who were in office before them - used outright lies, guilt tactics, and blatant character assassinations to get into the position their masters paid for. I mean WHY IN THE @#%~* IS THE PATRIOT ACT UNDER CONSIDERATION FOR A RENEWAL?

Repeal it DAMN IT!

What is it? What in the hell did they do? Anyone see anything other than the HAARP COMPARISONS?

Is the stock market still selling? Are Chinese Yaun now being issued by the Fed? COME ON CIA, what are you doing? what have you done?!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well regardless of what you may think it is, I become a bit more horrified that the life of a politician is of less value than a flock of birds.

I would hate to be a politician and find out that someone is trying to kill me because they want to make dying birds less of an attention grabber, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Sometimes a cigar is a cigar.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
Sometimes a cigar is a cigar.

Thank you! This is my first cigar for a target shot well centered... *lights cigar* puff puff...

Oh, lol, comparisons made between "a few dead birds" (um... not having actually counted how many birds from a physical talley, by going on the reports alone your few dead birds becomes close to several hundreds of thousands of dead birds. THEN we can talley the dead marine life, around again numbering this time in the millions. THEN we can talley in other variables such as the mysterious livestock deaths... etc) to the life of a politician ( who may KNOW TOO MUCH...) is a rather premature arguement, ESPECIALLY IF WE CONCLUDE THAT THIS IS A CONCERTED EFFORT TO ULTIMATELY CULL THE HUMAN POPULATION!

next....

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Jared Lee Loughner is a byproduct of human evolution, and there are more just like him out there.

Expect even more in the future, insanity and in particular personality disorders are at very high record levels among the youth.

Some people are full of rage for no apparent reason these days. For example, today while in line at a convenience store, this young guy behind me was frustrated with how long it was taking for the line to move, he pokes my shoulder and says "Whats wrong with that B---- shes F'n retarded" talking about the young lady working the register.. Then begins shouting at her, including more obscenities, most of the people there ignored him, but the girl behind the counter seemed to get emotional because of him, I finally shoved him and said calm down, he stuck his finger between my eyes like he was holding a gun while biting his lower lip, then walked out of the store. If he had a gun for real what would he have done?

The sad thing is I see this far too often and it can only get worse... Should I be blaming the CIA?

Chemtrails?

Aliens?

The world is on the edge of madness and chaos, and most people are oblivious to it... Jared Lee Loughner is not a distraction, he is a cry for help, and no one is listening.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There are better ways to distract people than killing others...CIA or not.

However I will concede that it's opportunistic distraction and that the amount of coverage afforded at the exclusion of all else is suspect.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

What I was replying to specifically was the title component.

Do you know where the source of my comment comes from? It is referenced from the oral fixation of cigars. A thesis by Sigmund Freud.

He once said while lighting a cigar that sometimes a cigar is a cigar.

Tell me, how many psycho killers actually get on the news? Maybe the use of the psycho as a means to attempt to destroy the small government movement by the MSM makes a much better conspiracy huh? Because it was obvious that is exactly what was done.

You attempting to suggest otherwise is specious at best.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

There is a lot of...shall we say..Odd... connections involved in the AZ shooting.
Not to mention whole pertinent facts left out of the reporting of this case.

I do not propose that these facts necessarily mean anything, but their connections are undeniable...? or at least interesting.
*Jared Loughner was obsessed with NASA and the Space Shuttle.
He believed that it did not leave the atmosphere and could not, as with some "No man went to the moon" theorists.

US Rep Gabrielle Giffords husband is Capt. Mark Kelly, a Shuttle Astronaut.
He apparently has been pulled by NASA from the Feb. 24 Flight. They are understandably concerned about his situation perhaps distracting him.

IF Loughner IS a programmed hit man, as some aspects of this case indicate, perhaps shooting Rep Gifford was not the Real target, ie:
Was it to prevent, for some unknown reason, Capt. Kelly from being part of the Mission. (?)

* Now, it has been reported that Col. Tim Kopra (ret.) has been injured in a bicycle accident.
He was scheduled for the same Flight on Feb.24th.
And that : " officials are still evaluating if he'll be able to perform his duties when the shuttle Discovery launches to the International Space Station on Feb. 24.
NASA did not release more details about Kopra's injury, citing privacy concerns."
Want a bet that Col. Kopra won't be flying?

* Also, why has it not been reported that University Medical Center is directly located behind The Safeway store (7110 N.Oracle Rd.) that the shootings took place?
www.azumc.com...

Why did it take EMTs 20 minutes to arrive on the scene?

new topics

top topics

join