It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Sovereign or a Citizen?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

That propaganda was put out by the Southen Poverty Law Center. A bunch of nut job wackos.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to buddhasystem:

Yes Sir, and that's because the governments all over the country are hamstrung and can't really invest in a better infrastructure all across the board.

No Ma'am, you are sadly mistaken, it's because the misgovernments all over the country are composed of wastrels,spendthrifts and outright looters, [psst!! and tax cheats,too],who have been passing thebuck to future generations. they sound like junkies when they are caught red handed pointing the finger at others. Oh and all these bailouts have nothing to do with it.

I pay a LOT in taxes. Tons.

I subsidize the lazy, the stupid and many others (not sure if you fall in any of these categories but hell you never know).

rest assured, I don't fit in any of those categories, however it should be obvious which one applies to you.
you sound just like one of those fascists who want to turn the clock back to the days of the robber barons.

oh and please don't lump me with any of those groups. I am a Sovereign Individual in the Nietzscheian sense.
I just skipped all that silly paperwork.

edit on 22-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
Two years now.

I will no longer contract with the government.

Yes, they may get me, but they may not.

So far I have not paid their registration or their licensing fees.

Now, if they pull me over if I break one of their statutes, they will have to pay to prosecute me. It is kind of a Cloward Piven type component. Will they actually gain anything? No, they will use their resources to attempt to enforce their draconian laws.

Tell you what, it is WORTH EVERY MOMENT!

3 yrs for me but took nearly ten to set up

never contracted and never will

they can't get you if they can't find you

don't drive, don't care to, if its over 10 miles and I'm in a hurry then I take the bus/train/get a lift

yes, my fellow Unbeliever, starve the Beast.

Tell you what, it is WORTH EVERY MOMENT!

100% with you there, IT IS WORTH EVERY MOMENT!
ever noticed how slaves always hate those who are free?

"Seek freedom and you will become a slave to your desires, seek self-discipline and you will achieve Liberty" - Bene Gesserit Aphorism

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
don't drive, don't care to

Great to know that nut jobs are staying home!

if its over 10 miles and I'm in a hurry then I take the bus/train/get a lift

Hitchhiking is the best, especially for steady, good paying jobs. I mean, sure as hell it won't work well for losers who flip burgers or detail at the local detail shop.

yes, my fellow Unbeliever, starve the Beast.

Yes! Starve it! Live as an ignorant bum all the way! Whoo hoo!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Originally posted by buddhasystem

Great to know that nut jobs are staying home!

You misunderstand, I prefer to walk, while people still in their teens prefer to drive to the store just 1 block away. Try not to freak out like they do : "WTF!!! you walked all the way from ..., dude, that's 25 miles! " as they rapidly turn into one of those roly-poly dolls.

Hitchhiking is the best, especially for steady, good paying jobs. I mean, sure as hell it won't work well for losers who flip burgers or detail at the local detail shop.

no silly,hitchhiking is dangerous, I ask a friend, $5-$10 for gas, cheaper than a taxi.
I am self-employed.
Rogue Installer/Comp. repair/ Jailbreaker for hire.
The delicious meal I'm eating now was paid by my own efforts and tastes so much better knowing that TCOTBIP aren't getting their cut.

No moocher am I, don't worry that your taxes are somehow finding their way into my pockets [hint: your masters already have a monopoly on that], so there is no need for you to pinch your quarters until the eagle screams.

Yes! Starve it! Live as an ignorant bum all the way! Whoo hoo!

I own my own home, do you?
I get to keep all I make, do you?
try and see the irony in your statements.

P.S

Whoo hoo,Whoo hoo,Whoo hoo!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

I am truly amazed and quite frankly had not see this video until a few days ago. The video is a powerful video,
it hit home hard. If this does not happen within the next 2 weeks as Christmas is upon us. Guess What! Can ya?First let me inform you I am not you. I have never voted. I most certainly would like to one day before i vanquish. However i wont be part of take and not give. So myself like yourself and most, the exceptions being well you know who you are. will continue to live life as we best can. But make no mistake in the end You most certainly get what you give. "Look people". I am not you! any of you! none! get it? I waltz the face of this earth with a very strong sought out faith.
That faith is real and smilingly abundant for all to take. I sometimes feel as if i am suppose to do something. And then i wish i could. But then i realize i am just me and nobody will listen. So i like most do nothing and i keep me ,mine and my faith locked up. Like most. I do not go to church nor will i ever. You go to church to seek God. I already found him, or it if you will. Seek and ye shall find. Took longer for me to understand once found. Only i did not find it.
It found me. Another day perhaps. I use foul language , I smoke, I drink. and use to struggle as to why. I soon learned it is simply up to me. Took a long time for that too. I was quite young when i learned all of that, and still quite young when i finally understood it. I now understand that great big yet so small ball of electricity i reside upon. I now understand the purpose and seemingly huge yet small task of preservation. And that is it in a nutshell folks.
The entity we live with is real. Embrace it if it finds you,or if you find it.Oh, a government of the people ,for the people,by the people, I have yet to see it. Of the people ,by the people yes. For the people? Not yet folks, but maybe when you get hold of greed. Decisions are not one or the other. Never have or will be. Its one and the other. So now just pick one. Everything else will follow,good bad or otherwise. Keep in mind you get what you give. Government is broke. I Can fix it. How and Why? The answer is very simple. I am not you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join