It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction/Visitation: Induction of Sleep Paralysis

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Yes I certainly have. They became lazy with me after a time and didn't care if I woke up or not.I used to plead with my mind they leave the rest of my family alone. Now I am combative telepathically. So sick of it. Had stopped for awhile or so I thought but my youngest child has all sorts of recent encounters. Sometimes in a sleep paralysis state and others wide awake. They have not all been typical greys. In my experience the greys who are the most clinical are not evil.They are cold and determined. Some of those with them are evil. The human tall ones very evil energy. A very superior air to them. Also the same with the things my child explains as the blobby guys. They don't care about the pain or panic and in fact get a jolt out of it.I don't share any of this with my spouse anymore. Says im responsible for our child believing she is an abductee.Thinks im delusional and there is no way its happening to this degree. Believes I am a former abductee but one with a current bad case of sleep paralysis. What abducted me in the younger years was not as scary. It changed to these things.His explanation could be true if it always happened while asleep. Being kept awake is pure evil. No wonder we have the aliens vs. Demons debate going on. Oh and using the name of Jesus does not make it stop.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
As previously mentioned, there ARE published accounts of outsiders witnessing the abduction.

There are also many UNpublished accounts. I have interviewed many victims and witnesses, and seen the physical traces.

They did so with the agreement of anonymity. Quite understandable considering the repercussions.

What did they say?...

well... same as everybody else -

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think people should be reminded now and again though that Abduction is only but one of many angles of Ufology. You have a well presented and explained argument here, but there is danger that many people who side with it may go into mental 'lockdown' regarding the whole alien topic.

Remember everyone, no amount of skeptical excuses will explain away two pilots of two different flights witnessing the same UFO, with matching descriptions to the T.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have reached a point where I don't care or not if it is believable to others. Until you have seen or experienced it you have no idea. The whole" already a believer " suggestion does not describe my case. Many of us were abducted for the first time as little kids.

I have recollections that would put me at 4,one incident even younger but they are not complete enough to say for sure.I was 8 when it really started heavily. I didn't even know what an alien was until I saw ET at 10. When I told my mother it looked like the guy in my room they humored me.My very religious family members convinced me it was demonic over the years to come. In my late teens I stopped thinking that way.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by of the Ether
I have reached a point where I don't care or not if it is believable to others. Until you have seen or experienced it you have no idea. The whole" already a believer " suggestion does not describe my case. Many of us were abducted for the first time as little kids.

I have recollections that would put me at 4,one incident even younger but they are not complete enough to say for sure.I was 8 when it really started heavily. I didn't even know what an alien was until I saw ET at 10. When I told my mother it looked like the guy in my room they humored me.My very religious family members convinced me it was demonic over the years to come. In my late teens I stopped thinking that way.

Have you ever had an MRI to detect any implant? Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Interestingly enough I can't go near an MRI machine. It makes me feel like im being pulled in different directions. My equilibrium goes nuts and I usually puke. This is just from being in a building that does them. X-rays make me feel odd too but it is nothing like the pull of the MRI. I can't wear magnets. Similar effect.My skin itself feels like it is being pulled upward. The headaches are extreme.Sonograms and ultrasounds are ok.

I did wake up once after thinking I had a particular nasty dream about them with a very sore spot in my inner thigh. It looked like a scoop indent with something inside it.I picked at it in a warm tub until a weird material came out. The texture was like a cross between a pussy willow and cotton from pillow stuffing. It was horribly painful to get out and came out in stages. The last bit felt like wired floss. I kept it for awhile in a ziplock. Studied it for changes,any clue to what it was.It dried out a few weeks later and I threw it away. There was no blood when I picked it nor scab afterwards. I have several scoopmark scars on my inner thighs now. I was too scared to do much along the lines of getting it analyzed. I wish now I had but we didn't have internet yet. I wouldn't have had a clue where to begin.The www has been a whole new world for those of us who had never heard similar accounts to their own.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yup my alien encounter was so similar to my sleep paralysis episodes where I was attacked by demons that it makes me think they are the exact same thing.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godschosen7
Yup my alien encounter was so similar to my sleep paralysis episodes where I was attacked by demons that it makes me think they are the exact same thing.

Me too, but not really. I haven't had anything bizarre, happen to me in awhile. I used to have demonic or ghostly encounters. I've woke up from nightmares and/or obscure dreams and my eyes are playing tricks on me. But nothing strange in awhile.

Except last night after waking up from a lucid dream, as soon as I opened my eyes, I heard the knob to my apartment door twist, however it was locked. It seriously made my heart stop I was so terribly frightened. I silently laid in bed for about 5 minutes and then eventually got up turned on the lights looked around my apartment which was pretty eerie then chain locked the door, and eventually went back to sleep. I'm not going to report it, I'm just going to assume it was something else, but it definitely sounded like someone trying to get in. However the knob only twisted once, but it was locked...

Now back to the subject, I have woken up and have had the black shadow pushing on my chest all throughout my life since childhood and have felt the presence of ghosts, occasionally see things out of the corner of my eye, whatever.

But the reason I started an account on ATS was because I had at the time what I thought was an alien encounter.

I was up at night and had not gone to sleep and was on my computer, I was sitting outside because it was a nice summer night. It was late at night, and I heard something or felt like a deer had walked onto my yard. So I get up to investigate, and thats when I started receiving telepathic communication and seeing a group of 2 shadows in 2 different places in my yard. All the telepathic messages were, "Hi we're here, there's 12 of us, we're 3 foot tall grey aliens with smooth skin." And they were sending me mental pictures of what they looked like while sending me the messages.

I could see them in 2 different parts of the yard sort of like this distorted shadow, and all I could think was, "This is it, one of them is going to walk out into the light where I'm standing." And then I started to feel pretty excited. So I waited and then it changed and I started to feel like they wanted me to walk towards them. But I felt if I did that, walked towards one of the shadows, I would die of fright. Then I was completely scared and some how gathered enough courage to pick up all my stuff and run inside.

I hid in my room for about 15 minutes and then eventually went back outside with a flashlight yelling looking for someone but was pretty scared but nothing was there. I went to sleep, and when I woke up I looked around for any clues or evidence but there was nothing there.

For awhile I was pretty convinced because that same summer, myself and 2 other friends in the same area late at night saw what we all thought was a red orb ufo on street level, super strange.

After 3 years have passed and no other telepathic situations have occurred, I've wrote it off as some type of sleep paralysis experience.

But it's still way different than experiencing the black shadow pushing against your chest when you wake up. Which I'm pretty sure is the main hallucination with sleep paralysis.
edit on 3-10-2011 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Mass Alien Abduction Experiment in Los Angeles
Many were contacted by “aliens” during an experiment conducted by the OOBE Research Center at UCLA. It was the first experiment to ever prove that close encounters with UFOs and extraterrestrials are a product of the human mind.

www.prweb.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I am coming to understand that the implant is the most terrifying thing about aliens. We keep on thinking that because an alien is a space creature and has an astonishing mind that he is what we consider good. If you met a real alien the next day you would wake up experiencing headaches and anxiety. That is why abductees don't go public, the aliens are a part of them controlling their body and preventing them to partly with the insertion of alien subconscious into the subconscious of the indiviual through alien hypnosis but mostly from an alien object implanted inside the humans body. What is it with the aliens curiousity in anxiety? Why do they want to cause it? Do they want to put it in a bottle? Do they want a human to feel bad in spite? Maybe the aliens are well rounded and want to understand everything about the reality of earth and human experience for scientific purposes.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Found this on ALIEN ABDUCTION to add to the discussion, quite interesting story I thought. Filmed by a new ufo and alien abduction group In Uk - MARIE KAYALI speaking of her experiences with ET' s
A.M.M.A.C.H.

www.youtube.com...

part two

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-10-2011 by truthseeker2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker2012

Marie Kayali talks to AMMACH , revealing the disgraceful behaviour of BUFORA and says they are a government funded org to shut people up. Also reveals her connections to the elite and united nations. This is a newly released version of part two posted earlier

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker2012

I've had limited contact with BUFORA. I'll spare you the details but they're useless!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I just joined to tell my story.. I have never suffered from any diffficult sleep patterns. Here is my story...

This will sound nuts but it is the an honest experience.

I woke up one night a few months back, my girlfriend beside me and i was fully awake. My body was paralysed and i couldn't move at all. My bedroom was alive and there was something in my room that wanted to talk to me.I was fighting it out of pure fear. I cannot put my fears into words but i can only say i realised their was more to our exsistense than any of us could ever imagine. I really thought, this must be death, then a bright light came into my room and i was lifted from my bed into the light. I felt myself getting dragged upwards and really thought, this is finally it i'm going to heaven. Anyway i fought this feeling and it felt like something released me and i seen this bright light leave my room. Then their was a really peaceful mood and smell in my room.

I know people will read this and think nothing off it.. A while back i would have thought the same but believe me, we don't know what is happening in this world.

I only went slightly into my experience i could talk for hours about it but i will gladly take any lie detector or any test. There is mad stuff going on.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It is with the most painful heavy heart that I must announce the sad loss of my beautiful talented daughter Gina , who was sadly taken from us in the most horrible circumstances on Friday 2nd Nov 2012 at 6.20 pm.

The funeral service will be taking place on Wednesday 14th November 2012 at 3.15pm at Mortlake Chapel and Crematorium London

For all those sceptics who think its just a case of sleep paralysis
The price of coming forward isn't without consequences

Marie Kayali

twitpic.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join