It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - Visibility 911 - David Chandler Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
David Chandler Talks About His New DVD “9/11 Analysis” and Rationalizes the Pentagon Debate on Visibility 9-11
posted January 15, 2011
visibility911.com...

Mp3 download link:
traffic.libsyn.com...

Show notes and interview by: John Bursill

This timely and important Podcast is a MUST listen!

David who describes himself as a “pacifist” talks in great depth about his journey on the campaign for 9/11 Truth and Justice which he is passionately dedicated. Many of you may be aware it was David who is credited with getting NIST to admit WTC Building 7 fell at a an acceleration consistent with free-fall due to gravity; which I and many others view as the single most powerful debating tool for us as 9/11 Truth advocates! David disputes he is solely responsible for this and says that Jones, Ryan and others were central to this achievement but it was his question that drew the answer in the end so it seems. David also talks about the highly political timing and nature of the NIST Building 7 report.

We then move on to talk about David’s his new DVD “9/11 Analysis” which is comprised of a compilation of his powerful work to date and some new material into one concise resource. This DVD is available for sale now and can be purchased here:
www.911speakout.org...

From the site:

“The 9/11 Analysis DVD project is a compilation of the many short analysis videos David Chandler has produced and uploaded to the internet over the last few years, woven together with an interpretive narrative. The current release is in English, but the plan is to follow this with a multilingual release. We need to raise funds to cover the production costs to make Phase II a reality. Please order your copy now and/or help out with a donation.”

In the second part of this frank and informative interview David talks about his strong stance on the Pentagon fiasco that is now threatening the whole credible body of 9-11 research. The aggressive nature of the advocates of “no plane hit the Pentagon” has lead to a situation that is already out of control as has been seen by Ventura’s terrible error of judgement with his episode of “Conspiracy Theory” for True TV on this subject. The case made by David for us not to be seen as a “Pentagon Movement” for it could mean our destruction is the best I’ve heard to date!

For David’s analysis of the Pentagon Debate please see his and Jon Cole’s web page dedicated to the issue:

911speakout.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by shure

S&F! David Chandler is by far my more favorite Truther out there. His analysis' are thorough and thought-provoking!

Can't wait to digest this new production.
edit on 15-1-2011 by igigi because: .

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by shure

"You must remember, the enemy has only images...and illusions...behind which he hides...his true motives. Destroy the images and you will break the enemy." Teacher, Enter The Dragon

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by shure

"You must remember, the enemy has only images...and illusions...behind which he hides...his true motives. Destroy the images and you will break the enemy." Teacher, Enter The Dragon

Thank you, that is a great quote! I have added it to my list of all time favourites

new topics

top topics

join