It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BACON!!! ATS Chat And The Cult of BACON!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well, Jedi got to be a religion, why not Bacon???
More followers there me thinks

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The US senate has voted!

It is okay to have two bacon threads on ATS.

The fiscal cliff thing is still going to happen, we're all doomed, but the bacon thing passed the senate!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Here's a thought... We dump the Fed and, instead of greenbacks? We use switch over to the pork standard and call em Fat backs!

While we're at it, we could update the flag!

If nothing else, it'd confuse China and we'd find out if Israel is really our ally or not!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

eeeewweeeee I hate that guy....worst thing to ever come out of the state of Kentucky

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by beezzer

eeeewweeeee I hate that guy....worst thing to ever come out of the state of Kentucky

Actually, the worst thing to come out of Kentucky . . . . .

Um, oh wow. Sorry Heff.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That means I am not a slave to big brother because I've never had a strip of bacon..
edit on 15-12-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

This is the single most disturbing and frightening sentence I have ever read in my entire life.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
That means I am not a slave to big brother because I've never had a strip of bacon..
edit on 15-12-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I didn't want to post a pic of this as I didn't want anyone to lose there mind..so..

please click on this link and TRY to get back to us here at ATS and let us know what you think....

www.bbqaddicts.com...

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hefficide

Herein lies the history of Baconia: the land of bacon.
Baconia started out as a small country, deep in enemy lands. to the north: Tatertopia. to the east: Honeyland. But rejoice, for to the south and east, our allies: Chocolandia and Maplecountry. with the help of these noble allies, we seceded from the rule of the tyrant tots, and fought a bloody war for the freedom to love bacon. the war was long, and there seemed no end in sight, until our leader, Sir Kevin Francis Bacon, brought an end to the war, with his bacontots. Not long after, Baconia began to expand, as new nations fell in love with bacon, and took up the flag of Baconia, until the world was united under the Baconian flag.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
BACON!

Bacon Guacamole Mash 2 avocados with 1/2 cup each chopped tomato and cilantro, 1/4 cup each chopped onion and crumbled cooked bacon, 1/2 minced jalapeno, some lime juice and salt.

Bacon-Apple Sandwiches Spread a split baguette with honey mustard. Fill with cooked bacon, sliced Brie and apple, and lettuce; add salt and pepper. Slice.

Bacon Butter Cook 2 slices bacon in a skillet; drain and chop. Blend 1 stick softened butter with the drippings and 2 tablespoons maple syrup. Stir in the chopped bacon.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I don't know how to embed, so here's the link:Goku loves bacon

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join