It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole shift causing poisonous space clouds to kill birds?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The working theory in all this, at least for the birds, is that deadly space clouds are reaching into the lower atmosphere and killing these birds in flight, after which the birds fall to the ground. The reports of the birds experiencing "blunt trauma" are likely from the birds hitting the ground.

What, exactly, would be found in these deadly space clouds that might be killing the birds? One possibility is that these clouds might be moving along with gaps in the magnetosphere that would invite deadly radiation to "fry" the birds in flight, as one possibility (although this explanation seems unlikely, see below). I'm not aware whether tissues tests have been done on these birds to determine whether they died of intense radiation poisoning. It would also seem that if radiation reached so low into our atmosphere, it would have killed many plants and trees in the area, and there's no evidence of that occurring, at least not that I'm aware of.

Another possibility is that the deadly space clouds could have frozen the birds in flight with blasts of extremely cold air. But such an event also would have seemingly impacted the trees and plants at ground level, and there's no evidence of that occurring either.

The most likely explanation is that the birds were killed in-flight by changes in the composition of the air they were breathing. And as it turns out, Noctilucent clouds are largely made of a poisonous gas known as Hydrogen Cyanide. For all you chemists reading this, as the EUtimes.net website explains:

Hydrogen Cyanide is also formed in interstellar clouds through one of two major pathways: via a neutral-neutral reaction (CH2 + N -> HCN + H) and via dissociative recombination (HCNH+ + e- -> HCN + H). The dissociative recombination pathway is dominant by 30%; however, the HCNH+ must be in its linear form. Dissociative recombination with its structural isomer, H2NC+ produces hydrogen isocyanide (HNC), exclusively.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

It's an interesting theory, it goes on to say it could reach ground level and could start killing off us humans. It also covers other theories like weapon testing and HAARP.

The truth will come out eventually.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
An interesting theory for the birds - now what about the fish?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the post.

Looks like there are some pretty solid hypotheses in there.

You are right we will find out eventually, I just hope it's before we see the gas cloud eating people up

Just kidding.

Take care.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Actually it is a large number of cloaked alien craft which are now appearing everywhere on the planet, and sometimes they are bumping into flocks of birds in flight. To avoid this kind of publicity in the future however, they are now working on perfecting a device that will avoid that kind of problem; similiar to the deer alert devices installed on cars but far more sophisticated.......

edit on 15-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I've never heard of Noctilucent clouds being made of hydrogen cyanide. Everywhere I look, they are nearly all made from water vapor crystals. I dont know, this smells fishy (and I dont mean the washed up dead fish on the shores.)

en.wikipedia.org...

It seems to me this idea is more of a hoax. I cannot find anywhere any scientific mention of noctilucent clouds being made of hydrogen cyanide. I call shenanigans!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join