It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have been visiting this site for a month or so now thanks to some friends who often point to your topics. I have a FB group called "Universal Conscious Awareness" and we often find your topics right on target.

I am Cherokee and my name is Sahani Waya , which means Bluwolf.

I wanted to share some recent pics of Chemtrails over the St Louis metro area last couple of days. It's getting pretty obvious and I know two people including my sister who have been diagnosed with Pnominona in the last 3 weeks.

Here are some pics.
www.facebook.com...

I watched the Grid formations for more than 20 mins. Slugs.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hello. Newbie here myself. It's a neat place, get into topics and it'll force you to think.
I like it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi...not too far away..I live in s. illinois. about 1.5 hours from the metro area.

Thinking about moving to the city in the next year...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BluWolf66

Hi there, and welcome on ats, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am also relative new but i love this site, checking it everyday. I am not conviced of the chemtrails thing, but i am open for everything, its a new subject to me so maybe i get convinced in the future...

greetings

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Welcome! Long time lurker, short time member and even shorter time poster here! I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!
I'm not really into the chemtrails stuff but that is why I love ATS, it DOESN'T MATTER that I have a different taste in topics!

top topics

join