It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our maker

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Please bear with me a moment on this topic, because I know this subject has been covered here before, but not this certain question, and I would really love other opinions on it.

I have never been one to be religious, at least not since I was a kid anyway. As I grew older, I just felt my religion wasn't for me... something about it didn't feel right.

Many people believe that there is a possibility of extraterrestrials being our true gods. As time goes by, and I look deeper into this, I could be convinced of the same thing.
Was it these that created us, almost like an experiment, to watch what we do, see how we survive?
One of the seven wonders of the world - The Pyramids, did they build these, all those years ago?

So many questions, so little answers.

Onto my main question anyway.....

Anthony Carrs is said to be one of the worlds most documented psychics of all time.
He foretold of certain big events that have come true, such as 9/11, murder of Pope John Paul I, Titanic discovery, the death of Princess Diana, and more.

I was reading some of his work, when I happened across a certain paragraph that struck me.

He said, "There is no going back. George Bush initiated the overture to Armageddon which I predicted on the day of his first election into office. . . . No matter what this current government tries to do, it's too late. It's already started and it's just going to go on and on; until . . . these star travelers return there will be no world peace, and that will be the day when all religions become one because we will then realize, all the nations, that this is the god or gods that we all saw . . . we called them by different names . . ."

Nothing will happen in 2012 but 2013 will bring the end of the old world order and return of the star gods

What is your opinion of this? Do you think he is speaking of extraterrestrials being our god?
If so, given his previous predictions, and his predictions for our future, is this something we should look deeper into?

I have ran a search before posting this, and found nothing on it, so apologies if it is here somewhere and I missed it.

Sources and references:
Anthony Carr - wiki - en.wikipedia.org...(psychic)
Anthony Carr website - www.anthonycarrpsychic.com...
E.T's built the pyramids? - www.unexplainable.net...
The quoted paragraphs - www.squidoo.com...

Thanks for reading!

edit on 15-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: Made an oopsie!

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 15/1/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Absolutely. When I was a child my parents used to take us to church every Sunday. At the age of 8 I told my mother I didn't want to go anymore. When she asked why I told her that what they were teaching us was wrong. She asked me to explain and I told her, "how do we know we aren't an experiment, created by some alien race?" I thought she was going to have me committed to an asylum. She looked at me like I was crazy. To this day I still believe our "gods" are nothing more than ETs. They created us, they are watching us, and with the current state of this septic tank of a planet, I can only hope they will intervene before we destroy ourselves.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

I believe they (extraterrestrials) are our physical creators but they are not our gods, i think we and all the extraterrestrials together share a god - or a force, whatever you wanna call it - that creates life in the universe on the physical an spiritual realm.....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I wouldn't believe anything on word that a such a person as that guy tries to be.... There are plenty of ideas and answers as to why we are here and the pyramids and everything else without having to invoke some all-powerful being or race from 'over there'. My personal opinion of course but really, psychics are really just the modern versions of religious folk. Promoting their brand to gain their fame and their money etc.

Predicting such things as 9/11 with non-certain terms really doesn't make anyone pyschic, if he wass wrong it would have just been forgotten about. Monkey-typewriter style.

There really is no need to use ideas of supreme creators or any of the like when everything we need to answer your questions is here on this planet through no divine cause.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ah yes.. From what I've gathered so far (and this is just my opinion
) the human SHELLS were created by Enki and Enlil whom we worshipped as Gods since they were much more sophisticated but in fact are equal. You could consider the whole 'Reptilian' race our Gods but in fact aren't. We are our own, our Soul chose to incarnate into this shell for a purpose. It's true that anarchy couldn't be stopped after Bush got in but it's not all that bad. There's going to be much suffering but it's to teach us about what's to come. You need not bow to any 'God' but instead accept them like brothers, the good and bad ones.. We can't abandon our Mother (Earth) as this progresses either with promises to take us elsewhere. She to is living and going through changes, needing help from her children of all variety. Lots of people would FLIP if they knew we were the result of cloning like we do with pigs but it's fact. But we also chose this for growth.

Fully agree with Zodiac on this one. Even though word 'God' makes me cringe as it implies control, whereas we are brothers and sisters from the same source all out here to enjoy the good and bad of life. It's only hidden as ones who haven't discovered this path BEFORE finding the remains of past experiments (gryphons, centaurs etc) keep it to themselves in some egotistical manner, like they only deserve to know and think everyone else would FLIP, which is true.

I for one welcome our 'Alien' brothers.

Rest assured, the ETs did 'build' them. All they did was 'ask' the stones to form into them and that's how they stand the test of time. Now we've forgotten how to even ask a cup to tip over, let alone asking rocks to form some gigantic structure.. lol But it's because we were 'pushed' not fell! It's how we learn and when enlightenment comes, we'll have a lot of fun with our new abilities that we can finally use as we'll have learnt moderation and love to help the next race out that's to be created. The teached become the teacher. All that happens is a true learning experience, the terrible and awesome.
edit on 15-1-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Hi wildeagle,

It depends on how much you can believe is possible..................Infinity.

Do you believe that the universe is infinite? In time, and in space? Backwards, and forwards?

Do you believe in parallel universe's? Or the multiverse? The multiverse seems to be a hot topic among the MSM Hip crowd physicist like Michiu Kaku and his kind. But they don't know what they are playing with, no one does really.

If I believe in the multiverse, then I have to believe in the Infinite multiverse also. Now, if I were to start playing around with these infinite concepts, I would find that in at least one of those universes, ANYTHING is possible.

Hello God

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Mr Carr uses the word "Armageddon" which is actually Har Megiddo. Megiddo was the location of many decisive battles in ancient times (including one in the 15th century BC and one in 609 BC). Megiddo is a small mountain on which ancient forts were built that guarded the main highway, the Via Maris, that connected Ancient Egypt with Mesopotamia. Did I mention that you have beautiful hair? Oops, I was distracted by your very pretty picture. The town Megiddo in Israel is approximately 25 miles (40 km) westsouthwest of the southern tip of the Sea of Galilee (or Lake Tiberias to the Romans) in the Kishon River area. This will be the site of the last battle, where Samanji (satan) will be defeated.
Many of the "visionary's" are influenced by evil, and though they continue to discredit that Elohim Messiah Yahushua (The Lord Jesus Christ) is the Son of G_D, they continue to bolster, yes even support, biblical events and places.
Har Megiddo is the Place of Assembly." I pray that you re-join your local Christian assemble.
IMHO.
Peace.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
Anthony Carrs is said to be one of the worlds most documented psychics of all time.

He calls himself that, but it shouldn't mean anything other than his opinion.

He foretold of certain big events that have come true, such as 9/11, murder of Pope John Paul I, Titanic discovery, the death of Princess Diana, and more.

Most of his predictions don't come true. Do a few predictions that remotely come true, and alot of predictions that don't come true, make a person a credible psychic? If I made a hundred predictions for the next year, how many do you think would come true? Maybe a couple, most would be wrong. Same thing with Carr.

What is your opinion of this? Do you think he is speaking of extraterrestrials being our god?

Where it says "god" in the King James bible, it says "Elohim" in the original Hebrew bible called the Torah. "Elohim" is a plural noun literally meaning "gods". So, in the King James bible where it says that a single "god said let us create man in our image" doesn't make alot of sense. Others have said that it could mean "god" and his angels.

But if you use the word "Elohim" or "gods", it makes more sense: the Elohim (gods) said let us make man in our image.

The gods and angels of biblical times flew around in physical craft. The chariots of the bible were not horse-drawn chariots flying through the sky. They were spacecraft ascending and descending from the sky. We were created in the likeness and image of "god" through genetics.

Acts 10:11

And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him (Peter), as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:

Ships are also known as vessels. This vessel descended from the sky and gently landed on the ground. This is a physical craft that Peter saw.

Zechariah 5:1

Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll. 2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. (35 feet long and 18 feet wide)

Zechariah sees a physical, flying craft and describes what it looks like, and approximates its size.

Isaiah 60:8

Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows

Exactly. Who were those in biblical times that flew as clouds and doves in the sky? Who were those that were flying around in their "rolls", chariots and pillars?

Is it more logical to believe that "god" ascends and descends from the heavens in a horse-drawn chariot, or a spacecraft which is just called a chariot because they didn't have the vocabulary? And why is it called a fiery chariot? Why would "god" ride around in a horse-drawn chariot that is on fire? It's likely called a fiery chariot because the fiery part is describing the spacecraft's lighting and/or propulsion.

Same way "god" descended onto Mt. Sinai. He descended in his chariot with great smoke and fire and the mountain quaked. Would a horse-drawn chariot spew forth smoke and fire and make a mountain quake? Or would a large spacecraft spew smoke and fire and make the mountain quake?

Why would "god" tell Moses to keep people away from the mountain and that people and animals would be killed for coming too close if it were just a horse-drawn chariot he descended in?

"God" descended onto Mt. Sinai in a massive physical spacecraft which spewed forth smoke and fire and surely did make the mountain quake. "God" told Moses to keep people away because of the massive heat and probable radiation caused by the ship's propulsion. And if anyone, whether it be animal or man, came too close, they would surely be killed.

The bible makes alot more sense when interpreted a certain way.

Think of the space shuttle, for instance. It could be considered a chariot because it carries people and things. When it launches, it makes the ground quake and releases great smoke and fire.

Also, Noah's ark wasn't some huge wooden boat that floated on water. Most people have no idea how massive a boat would have to be to carry several of every single plant, animal, and insect on earth. Not to mention the logistics of being able to contain animals and insects.

Noah's ark was likely a spacecraft with the DNA of every plant, animal and insect on board so that those life-forms could be recreated.

For more information, you should watch the "Ancient Alien" series on YouTube that the History Channel produced. You can also read more about an alternate interpretation of the bible at The Bible / Ufo Connection. Although I don't agree with all of the interpretations at bibleufo.com, it's still a great read and to get your bearings.

Another great read is the lost book of the bible called the Book of Enoch. Enoch was taken into space by "god's" angels and shown the earth, the moon, the sun. He was also shown the seasons, the rotations, shown how there were 360 days a year and 12 30-day months in a year, how there were 4 seasons, etc.

edit on 15-1-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: typo

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Firstly, Thankyou for the mod edit ArMaP, I will take your advise into account.

@ IamAbeliever.

"how do we know we aren't an experiment, created by some alien race?"

Exactly! We don't know... just as we don't know if there are any gods. There really is no solid proof for any of it -- none. Unless of course it is hidden from us, which I suspect.
You are a lucky person to have your mind so open at the age of eight. Mine is only opening now, but at least it is. Sadly the majority don't ever reach that stage.

with the current state of this septic tank of a planet, I can only hope they will intervene before we destroy ourselves.

Likewise!

@ 7thsignofthezodiac,
I see what you are saying.. something like... if they created us, then who created them, and so forth?

@ Okandetre,
Thankyou kindly for your response. In no way did I think or expect that we would all agree on this, and I like to hear both sides of the situation.
There is a profuse amount of psychics out there, and as we all well know, not all of them are the real deal. Not all of them are psychic. Given Anthony Carrs history, he seems quite good at what he does, top of the range even.
Thanks again.

@ OneLife,

the human SHELLS were created by Enki and Enlil whom we worshipped as Gods since they were much more sophisticated but in fact are equal.

I have recently read a thread regarding Enki and Enlil, where it is believed that they have even created actual Stargates. So if this were true, it wouldn't be surprising to hear they were the maker of our shells too.

You need not bow to any 'God' but instead accept them like brothers, the good and bad ones..

I like this a lot. For me, I chose the path of having no religion, although some would argue that I do have one. For me, what/who I speak to when I need to ''pray'' is everything around me. The universe, and everything living. All of creation. Most say I am a druid, and that can sit quite comfortably with me.

Even though word 'God' makes me cringe as it implies control

Indeed, and I feel the same, but it is a word that everyone understands, and they know what you are speaking of. The word that comes to mind when 'God' is spoken... is 'Power'. I don't like that.

But it's because we were 'pushed' not fell!

I think I know where you are going with that, but I would love to hear more, to see if we are on the same page.

Thankyou for your reply, it was very enjoyable.

@ Khaaaaaan!!
I would say that the universe is infinite That was just a natural 'given' in my mind, without ever thinking about it.
I want to educate myself more on this subject though, so I can pull it apart and analyse , and see what I really believe. I haven't thought this through so much. As for parallel universe, I do believe this too, and I know this may come across strange or kooky, but I once had a very realistic dream, that I feel confirmed it for me.

@ Violater1

Mr Carr uses the word "Armageddon" which is actually Har Megiddo Megiddo was the location of many decisive battles in ancient times

Wow! I had no idea of this, thankyou for explaining this. Very interesting to say the least. I guess the big question is, when will the final battle commence?

And Thankyou kindly, for the lovely compliment!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou all for your responses thus far, It is great to hear of the different opinions!

]
edit on 15-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

He calls himself that, but it shouldn't mean anything other than his opinion.

He did make quite a few good calls though.

Most of his predictions don't come true. Do a few predictions that remotely come true, and alot of predictions that don't come true, make a person a credible psychic?

The same can be said for Nostradamus, yet we still take heed of his.

Thankyou greatly for quoting those pieces of the bible, and the given links...
This is exactly what I hoped to receive, - something from both sides.

Many thanks!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think there is a maker.
It's not alien's they was made by the maker allso.

Look at the universe..made of energy that is in you and me.
It can not die.
It can only change form's.
it has allays existed...because to can not be created nor die.

Now look at the universe the entire every thing you can see.
Now imagine what a simple organism in our body must think he is living in.
That is the truth folk's as i believe it.

So in basic term's think of the entire GROWING universe...as a living being and we are inside it.
not knowing we are inside a living being AKA The Maker
And you will realize we are smaller than our mind's want to understand.
edit on 15-1-2011 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

By definition is God not an Extraterrestial? Is God not an ET to all other planitary civilizations he/she created? Wherever God is from, and however/whenever he/she created us, she/he is still God. One thing that can't be debated is that the ET/God that created us is definately a "higher power".

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Hello TheAmused

It's not alien's they was made by the maker all

I find this very interesting also, because if the aliens were our creator, then who created the aliens?
Same can be said, as,if God created us, then who created God?

it has allays existed...because to can not be created nor die.

Which brings me to the question, who or what created that energy? Where is the source?

Now imagine what a simple organism in our body must think he is living in.

Right! So we are merely just fleas on a dogs back. Riding the wave on the shell of a turtle even.
If that were the case, then surely, us, as apparently decent humans and gods to other creatures,....we wouldn't treat nature like we do. I don't like to bring the subject here,because it is a sad one. But if we were gods to anything smaller than us... it is well destroyed by now, As people, and as a species, we do not know how to protect and love nature as it deserves, and how we should.

We may be the gods to these beautiful creatures, but who is our god/maker?

Thankyou for your wonderful post. Much appreciated

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You make an incredibly interesting point.

Myself, I was getting interested in Christianity last year, up to the point I considered being baptised and becoming Born Again as it were but something changed inside me, like a part of my brain woke up and said "wait, stop this madness before it's too late, all this Christianity and God stuff is pure and utter nonsense, have some sense man".

Then I went back to my old religion hating ways (hate is a strong word I know but I just don't like how the same ideals are argued amongst various factions and religions regarding who is right and following the true path etc).

The last few days though, reading stuff about the Annunaki on these forums has made something within me make sense of it all, like it just clicked. Your thread indeed contributes to that feeling like maybe you had that same feeling which drove you away from the church like you're finally seeing common sense and thinking for yourself and making up your own mind rather than being shaped by quotes from a book of fiction to fit the ideals of what others want you to be.

Regarding the thread in hand though, I'd say that while we may not have much evidence other than ancient texts that haven't been completely translated and mysteries such as the pyramids and Sphinx amongst others, my gut feeling says that we were made and put here by extraterrestrials (perhaps the Annunaki?) to serve like the sea people in Simpsons and South Park episodes where we're watched by a higher and more powerful being as we progress and evolve.

Thanks for posting this though wildeagle

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Eh, it comes and goes with me but I look at myself as a druid as well. Our simple minds cannot comprehend that time is in fact infinite and that the 'creator' is in fact everything of the universes (there's more then one, there's.. infinite!) I believe most of us humans have evolved spiritually above our previous animal mindset. Observed how more and more people come to the conclusion life is not as it seems with the ego? That's us evolving together, even though it seems like we aren't and the Elite will be seemingly ruling us for a long time. All the hatred that people are spewing out these days is just speeding us up to that simple fact, that we will rebuild our 'system' in a more equal way as we become equal TOGETHER as we're all on the same planet. We've evolved past our animal minds. Soon enough we'll be going up into the next dimension, caught up with our conscious and in complete bliss and love. Moving more towards 'the source'.
The bang hasn't happened yet though.. The collapse of this old run down system of war and hell. If my opinion counts for anything, I love ya sis
Only thing you have to worry about is over worrying.
Yes we're the 'product' of an 'Alien' race, as they were themselves more then likely. Even though we are, there's nothing to worry as we're getting able to stand on our own two feet, like a toddler just learning to walk.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Absolutely! I feel the same way, the way you put it is exactly the way i see it. Like you religion did not make sense, this Omnipotent God viewing one religion as the true word while the rest were blasphemy as if playing a game of chess with humanity. Religion has been abused and warped my mere men since King James over the ages for power control and self gain. They have strayed away from the true story this is why they edit the series of books and left out The Book of Enoch The way is see it these religions are based on actual events of beings coming down from the heavens and influencing our species, interacting with our species and so on.That seems to be the gist of it in all religions even pre Semitic religions tell the same tale in variation in all these cultures with no contact with one another. These beings are called Aliens in modern times.

This does not mean there is not a Creator of everything , to me the Creator is a force we can not see and even these beings are probably limited to understanding exactly what it is and how it works exactly. What we call supernatural is a way of calling something magic simply because we do not have the tools to explain and measure it.

People seem to be stuck in the thinking that these beings can only be super natural and not of flesh and blood. There really is a issue of interpretation being the problem. These ancient people in all these civilizations around the world witnessed a technology and a civilization beyond them. Much like your natives witnessing cargo planes and the first time they met Europeans calling them aliens and gods it is our nature to brand something we do not understand as supernatural, divine as God like. If you ask me these Aliens if that is what they are time travelers, Inter dimensional beings whatever the source may be, they made us in their Image. They continue to do so behind the curtain to this day. We are a work in progress. This is what the Abductions are all about and the Hybrids because we are a certain generation of Hybrids if you ask me. This does not bode well with your more fanatic religious types. The Vatican is withholding much from us, it is keeping a thumb on control. Controlling what they want us to think because it works for them. Society is a well oiled machine and for society to be privy to the facts can lead to unknown consequences.

God Is an Astronaut
edit on 15-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Absolutely. When I was a child my parents used to take us to church every Sunday. At the age of 8 I told my mother I didn't want to go anymore. When she asked why I told her that what they were teaching us was wrong. She asked me to explain and I told her, "how do we know we aren't an experiment, created by some alien race?" I thought she was going to have me committed to an asylum. She looked at me like I was crazy. To this day I still believe our "gods" are nothing more than ETs. They created us, they are watching us, and with the current state of this septic tank of a planet, I can only hope they will intervene before we destroy ourselves.

yep, we were created by, or directly related to ET', Sitchin was right.

Religion, what a load of malarky.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

but something changed inside me, like a part of my brain woke up and said "wait, stop this madness before it's too late
I really think, what works for one, but may not work for the neighbor. Find a place where you are comfortable, and run with it. I like how you think outside the box though. Like I said in one of my previous posts - not everyone even gets that far.

For me, I am almost ashamed to say, my mind is only opening now, at the age of 26. I don't know what that number means in considering the evolution process - but one thing - Iam happy to have found a comfortable zone in my mind, be it down to the core sense, or utter madness. I found my place, and I advise you to do the same. Don't let anyone sway you, just make up your own mind regardless.

The last few days though, reading stuff about the Anunnaki on these forums has made something within me make sense of it all, like it just clicked.

I shamfully admit, I was not so educated on this subject either, of Annuaki, but looked through it quite quickly, and seems like a subject I would like to exlpore. Thankyou, friend, for giving me ideas to broader knowledge.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yak055h

@yak055h

By definition is God not an Extraterrestial?

Your post made a beautiful contribution to this thread. So firstly, my thanks to you.

One thing that can't be debated is that the ET/God that created us is definately a "higher power".

I want to find humanity source.Of course, I am not dumb, I realise I most likely will never find it.... but what is closest to our source?

Thankyou once again, yak055h

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

@ Okandetre,
Thankyou kindly for your response. In no way did I think or expect that we would all agree on this, and I like to hear both sides of the situation.
There is a profuse amount of psychics out there, and as we all well know, not all of them are the real deal. Not all of them are psychic. Given Anthony Carrs history, he seems quite good at what he does, top of the range even.
Thanks again.

Just because he is the best at his game, don't take his word for granted, be wary of such types always. Always be skeptical. That is all I can say really if you wish to take in this sort of thing. After all, the pope is the top of the range at what he does too and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him :p

<<   2 >>

join