It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you feeling this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Over the last few months I have felt this strange feeling. Like there is something waiting to happen. Like time is passing quickly and that everything is happening so quickly. I feel as if the world is turning against everyone. Like the world is turning against humanity. Like everything to be discovered is over, we know everything we need to know and now its all over.
Look at all the problems and issues!
Oill spills
Wars
Riots
Nuclear issues
Lust
Economic depression
Religious tension
Political issues everywhere.
Hurricanes, tsunamis, volcanic activites etc
Could 2012 just be the peak of all these things rolled into one?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Everyone is feeling it, but many are reacting differently. Do not let the negative get to you, there is equal positive changes occuring. Its the dual nature of discovery and advancement. Usually our discoveries have potential for good and bad....

You have the same potential....start looking for the positive it is out there....i do not know you, but I am sending optimistic energy your way....try to tune in to it...

In this world we CHOOSE to live in negative or positive....we have the choice to act heavenly or hellish in our life....it is a CHOICE!

Look into the changes occuring in our solar system....its not us leading the way, the whole system is upgrading in speed....that is the feeling you speak of???

these things have to happen now....we are all so asleep and distracted by the propaganda all around us. Its takes alot to wake people up!!! The trick is to step out of the race and just relax.....its all going to be OK. But if heaven is to return to the earth....who is to build it? WE MUST CHOOSE TO SEE THE POSITIVE OPTIONS IN OUT OWN MIND, AND BUILD THE NEW WORLD WE WANT TO LIVE IN.....if we are focused on negative we will never figure out how to fix these things.

You have to do some work to solve a problem....can't just look at it and think somebody is going to do it for us.

Try to picture what POSITIVE CHANGES you want to see, and then MAKE IT HAPPEN in your own life....We have the ability to make changes in the world and learn faster than anyone in our recent history....that is why its the time to focus on good....the energy is highest and the most change can occur now....WHERE THOUGHT GOES ENERGY FLOWS....ALOT MORE ENERGY AT THE MOMENT. Just tune you MENTAL TV into other channels ASAP lol
edit on 15-1-2011 by Drala because: adjustment

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I Seriously predict that things are going to turn ugly very soon.
I agree things just don't feel right at all.
There is a weird unsettling Energy around and i don't like it 1 bit!

I can see Hyperinflation very soon, Oil will simply cost too much and the War's will start!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
Everyone is feeling it, but many are reacting differently. Do not let the negative get to you, there is equal positive changes occuring. Its the dual nature of discovery and advancement. Usually our discoveries have potential for good and bad....

You have the same potential....start looking for the positive it is out there....i do not know you, but I am sending optimism energy your way....try to tune in to it...

In this world we CHOOSE to live in negative or positive....we have the choice to notice heaven or hell in our life....it is a CHOICE!

But looknig at the negative things will help you avoid it. If we keep loooknig at the positive achievments, shall we truly be aware of the consequences?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Although I admit 2011 has started off weird, i'm not feeling it. If your waiting you'll be waiting a long time, the things you listed have always been a problem in humanity, except for the nuclear one, and that one will continue to be a problem till the human race goes extinct I think.

Bottom line, RELAX!
edit on 15-1-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Though it might seem as though things are awry, i'm quite sure there are no 'energies'. Especially ones we can 'send'. If you feel that something is going to happen soon it is mostly a subconcious assumption based on the evidence you have seen in the news etc of these world events. These assumptions may or may not be right. Wait and see

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

Awareness of negative is needed....but if you focus emotionally on it that is the slippery slop. If you have ever heard of the movie...THE SECRET....that is a good general idea how the fluid background of the field works. Your thoughts create waves and the more thoughts the more waves....its our duty to "BALANCE" the NEGATIVE THOUGHT WAVES, with POSITIVE THOUGHT WAVES.

THe duality exists everywhere, and we mainly have fucused on fear worried about how to prevent the bad things, as opposed to how to build what is not fear oriented. We need to balance out the Yang male energy in the world so it may require child like optimism to be used to offset all that is allready around us.

Its like anything else....duality....BUT ITS OBVIOUS WE SPEND TO MUCH THOUGHT ENERGY WORRYING. If you picture what you do not what to happen....that causes the energetic waves in the field to vibrate the potential events/situations in your direction....its not like you or I control everything....but we can influence.....and if we speak together and think together positive it will bring about those events.

IF YOU STAY WORRYING ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT>>>>YOU WILL STILL ONLY FEED ENERGY INTO THAT YOU ARE VISUALIZING>>>>THOUGHT GOES ENERGY FLOWS.

SO I agree do not ignore the negative....i am sorry I implied that....we need to balance it out....both are part of us and life....BALANCE...this the HYDROGEN AND OXYGEN IN A SNOWFLAKE>>>>WITHOUT BALANCE ITS UGLY AND CHAOTIC>>>>BUT WITH UNITY< THE OPPOSITION BUILDS SOMETHING "MIGHTY PURDY"

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW....IN LAK'ECH....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
If you are feeling or sensing it, it's good and means your level of conscience is higher than other people who don't feel anything. Don't need to be a yoga, just be aware.

Here is a link to an interesting article : www.stevepavlina.com...

Greetings.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
Over the last few months I have felt this strange feeling. Like there is something waiting to happen. Like time is passing quickly and that everything is happening so quickly. I feel as if the world is turning against everyone. Like the world is turning against humanity. Like everything to be discovered is over, we know everything we need to know and now its all over.
Look at all the problems and issues!
Oill spills
Wars
Riots
Nuclear issues
Lust
Economic depression
Religious tension
Political issues everywhere.
Hurricanes, tsunamis, volcanic activites etc
Could 2012 just be the peak of all these things rolled into one?

- Oil spills are bad for the environment, but is taking oil from the Earth a bigger problem and what would happen if every last drop was taken?

- War is something that has happened since we set foot on this Planet. The problem here is a renegade nation using biological or nuclear weapons.

- Riots, keep the people happy otherwise expect this to happen more often. Most people who riot are not happy with their government.

- Nuclear issue, Everyone should be free to have nuclear technology. If its good for one, its good for everyone else until someone does decide to abuse the privelage and in that case then nobody should have the privelage.

- Lust, out of control

- Economic depression, Worst case scenario would be worse than every other point you raised.

- Religious tension, just another way to kill each other.

- Political issues everywhere, Im no politician but there surely is an easier way to sort things out compared to what them morons are doing today

- Hurricanes, Tsunamis, Volcanos, Earthquakes, If you go through some of the points above you could find an answer to why these natural events are intensifying. Nuclear tests, oil spills, chemicals, the list goes on. how do we know it is effecting the environment? How much of the resources we use are actually contributing to the problem?

Who knows, these are only my suggestions, but in the end you get what you give. And if we are fu#ing this planet, Im pretty sure the planet will f#ck us aswell.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I've actually noticed people are nicer and more caring. My husband got out and did some Christmas shopping for me and he was struck by how considerate and polite all the shoppers were even though they were clearly harried and stressed. Usually the drivers are so crazy here but lately people will slow down and motion you into their lane or stop to let someone else go first. If you are familiar with crowded suburban driving that is unusual behavior worth noting!

But I totally agree everything seems sped up. It's not because I'm mddle aged. My kindergardener complains all the time how rushed everything is. It's usually the kids who complain five minutes seem like forever. That's not the case I'm seeing now with my own kid and in talking with other parents. I understand kids now generally are over scheduled and immersion in computers and games messes with their perception of time. But I'm taking about the pre school and kindergarten crowd noticing this. I'm talking about kids of stay at home moms like myself who turned our backs on the trend of rolodexing our kids activities. Our kids have a very laid back old fashioned lifestyle. Dinner with the family, enrollment in only one extra curricular class or activity at a time. Minimal and carefully monitored tv. That sort of thing. Some of us do home school or enrollment in a laid back private school program. Yet our kids complain everything rushes by too fast. When I was that age, a day seemed eternal. So it's so strange to hear little kids complaining like a bunch of old farts about there not being enough hours in the day.
edit on 15-1-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Typos.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

you list pretty much covers it all. my theory, well one of many mutually shared is:

what if TPTB have been planning for 2012 end of civilization due to solar flare, cme, flood, who knows..
and they believe in ancient things, which could be wrong. anyway...

TPTB took out loans from everyone thinking "something" was going to happen that they would not have to pay the piper.. then as we approach 2012 "date" NOTHING HAPPENS MAJORLY, then everyone comes looking to be paid back.. which TPTB won't be able to... AND BAM!! KABOOM!! KAPOW!! something does happen.. the lenders of the world destroy us (since we are TPTB cannon fodder shields).. any thoughts on this scenario??

or the whole Y2K thing was planted purposefully to ruse us into thinking nothing terribly big and bad would ever happen.. like THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF story--- yes he cried wolf, but eventually the sheep were demolished regardless of everyone thinking the boy was just crying wolf...

none the less MY WIFE AND I FEEL something is going to happen.. no matter the source, all the animal die-offs at once are extremely unusual no?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

y2K wasn't a ruse. It didn't come off as the anticipated disaster thanks to countless hours of hard work by programmers like one of my best friends who worked to fix or mitigate the effects. I know a lot of IT people who put in a lot of overtime in those days to get critical systems in their companies prepared.
edit on 15-1-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Typo

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I've been thinking about 2012.

Are aliens going to come? Is time going to be seen in a different way? Will it all end? Will we enter a new state of consciousness? Yadda yadda...

All these things I think about in conjunction with threads I've read on ATS. Now, I take it with a grain of salt. Mind you, there's something inside me that, like a dog, intictually feels something's going to happen. I don't know what, but something. It's weird.
And it's my feeling that it may not be sudden. We're might slowly watch it happen. By the looks of timewave sloping down (it doesn't cut off abruptly) I feel that whatever it is we're going to watch it slowly happen.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have been feeling it too. I keep getting the feeling we are about to see; hear; experience something big and it kind of scares me not to know what it is. I am a little bit of a control freak, and it freaks me out to think of all that is going on and is going to happen or could happen. I just feel it and it saddens me that so many people are blind to what is going on or they just dont care or are too naive to see it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have to admit, things do seem different lately. I feel like I want to do some things I've always dreamed of doing. I recently re-connected with a dear friend from my home town and she and I have talked daily for the past couple of weeks. We're seriously thinking of taking a nice trip (like a girl's week out) sometime next year.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I've mentioned it on ATS before, while I don't consider myself particularly sensitive to my surroundings or psychic, I have had a weird feeling of a glowing happiness despite a depression that has me thinking I have no purpose in life. Conflicting I know but that;s how it felt and while most of the years seem to fly by anyway, 2010 feels like it came and went a lot faster than previous years.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I also feel like I should start going through my "bucket list" so to speak.
It's frightening. Should I be so preoccupied with this? I am beginning to think I should just give up on my future occupation dreams...I only have about two years left to live (I feel). This is not good.
Why must I feel this way?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
I also feel like I should start going through my "bucket list" so to speak.
It's frightening. Should I be so preoccupied with this? I am beginning to think I should just give up on my future occupation dreams...I only have about two years left to live (I feel). This is not good.
Why must I feel this way?

You shouldn't be frightened. I'm really not. I think maybe things are going to greatly change, but hopefully for the better. I just feel like maybe it's the time in life (for me anyways) to do something unexpected and fun.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
But why then does everything point to an end?

It creeps me out that the time wave just kind of slowly sinks. Like a long painful death and we all have to watch.
I mean, maybe there's no significance to it. Maybe all these calendars/prophecies aren't so reliable.
How and why does something just stop with no indication of what's to come? What's the point? ugh idk anymore.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
But why then does everything point to an end?

It creeps me out that the time wave just kind of slowly sinks. Like a long painful death and we all have to watch.
I mean, maybe there's no significance to it. Maybe all these calendars/prophecies aren't so reliable.
How and why does something just stop with no indication of what's to come? What's the point? ugh idk anymore.

Maybe it's pointing to a new beginning. I have no idea, but I guess it's just better to be positive than negative. Look, I'm a habitual worrier by nature, so it's kind of weird that at least for right now, I feel positive.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join