It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Warned Us About the Birds and Fish and ElectroMagnetic Field TOO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
MODS: if this has been posted, I am sorry...please delete.

I found this video showing parts of a movie made in 2003 called The Core. I felt like it was relevant to the stories being posted here right now about the mass animal deaths.

www.youtube.com...

It confirms many things members here have stated, and even though it is based on a movie, I thought you would like to see the similaritied as well as what could be on the horizon for our whole planet.

Also, I read this prophecy last night and after seeing this video, had to wonder if it doesn't tie in somehow. The prophecy was written Jan. 13 of this year.

harrowing prophecy

I have never read a prophecy that I felt so strongly about. This is why I am sharing it along with the video. Take the time to view both. Pray for discernment concerning the prophecy.

Vaya con Dios

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
be happy, & dont be attached to this world - for everything in it is impermanent.

sing & rejoice, & remember, there is no time like the present!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by survival

You are right and I try to live my day to day doing just that...singing, rejoicing, whistling while I work. At the same time, on the flipside of the coin that is my life...these things without simple answers constantly intrigue me and I find myself pondering them more often than not.

I appreciate your words of encouragement and try not to get too wrapped up in this stuff...it's admittedly hard! But at the end of the day, I know I am protected by my Father's hands and what will be, will be.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I just had to write to thank you for the article. It really struck a chord with me. I encourage you to read more on that site if you haven't already.

Daryllyn

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

I plan to. I added it to my favorites after finding it last night.

Thanks for the kind comment. It struck a chord with me too... the strongest chord to ever be struck by a prophecy...and I've read many.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Thanks for this find, it's really spooky to see the video...everything was planned in advance.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

After reading this OP's comments after the post.... and seeing that this post was originally from 2005... I am officially worried.

Originally posted by Hellmutt
As we already know, the ice is melting rapidly in the Arctic regions. When the ice melts viruses and bugs hidden for thousands of years may thaw and escape. Viruses we thought we had eradicated or viruses even unknown to science may re-emerge.

Cape Times: Big thaw could unleash ancient plague

September 30, 2005

Deadly bugs lurking in the ice

As global warming melts the world's ice sheets, rising sea levels are not the only danger. Viruses hidden for thousands of years may thaw and escape - and we will have no resistance to them.

Illnesses we thought we had eradicated as common viruses, like human influenza, could have a devastating effect if melting ice releases a bygone strain to which we have no resistance. What is more, new species unknown to science may re-emerge. And it is not just humans who are at risk: animals, plants and marine creatures could also suffer as ancient microbes thaw out.

In 1999, Scott Rogers from Bowling Green State University in Ohio and his colleagues reported finding the tomato mosaic tobamovirus (ToMV) in 17 different ice-core sections at two locations deep inside the Greenland ice pack. Gentle defrosting revealed that this common plant pathogen had survived being entombed in ice for 140 000 years.

Since then Rogers has found many other microbes in ice samples from Greenland, Antarctica, and Siberia. And this has turned out to be just the tip of the microbial iceberg. Over the last 10 years biologists have discovered bacteria, fungi, viruses, algae and yeast hibernating under as much as four kilometres of ice all over the world.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I have already been thinking about this scenario but I brushed it away as it was too disturbing. Now I just found this story and it suddenly seems like a possible scenario. Animals are at risk too. Watch the animals. If they start to die mysteriously, alarm bells should ring bigtime. How can we possibly protect us against this threat?

[edit on 2005/9/30 by Hellmutt]

top topics

join