It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in Korea: Korea's Battle of LA and splitting objects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by UKWO1Phot
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I am yet to see a 100mtr+ human flying veihicle?
Have you?

I HAVE seen an impossibly huge flying vehicle and mentioned it many times on here, a thing so big if you opened the Daily Mirror while putting the paper in the direction of the craft you could still see the edges beyond the paper.

I presume it was a human made craft as I have no reason to say it was otherwise.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

There is a star for every grain of sand on earth and at least one planet per star and you want to say that people who believe that there is other intelligent life forms capable of visiting us aren't capable of rational thought? Kind of self centered thinking isn't it?

Maybe if you try looking at the facts, you might realize that there's a lot of things in the sky that the Nazis, British, Americans, Russians and Chinese have built that we don't know about because they are CLASSIFIED. The US started the alien myth after Roswell when they hired some influential guy to claim this must be the work of aliens, because the obvious reality of that situation was that it was a foreign, high-tech craft that crashed in Roswell and the Americans wanted to acquire the technology from it without advertising it to the world.

Yes, aliens, right. That's why aerial discs started appearing over Germany and Switzerland during WWII? An engineer named Andreas Epp designed them. The prototypes were burned on the runway by the SS right before the Soviets could get them. Then the Soviets acquired Epp and his team anyways and they started their own aerial disc program. Then American pilots started reporting aerial discs in remote parts of Washington in 1948. Coincidence? Nope, must be aliens

The Americans also have their own classified aerial technology. Take the Phoenix Lights for instance:

Here is a still from one of many night-vision videos of the same craft flying around at high-altitude or orbit, in recent years.

This isn't alien technology, it's all human there. There's much better explanations around ATS about these military craft then I will ever be able to explain, so look around.

When it comes to alien life, I have no proof that aliens exist, and I don't really care if they do. I'm concerned about what is right in front of us, and the alarming fact that most people are completely incapable of understanding that this is just black technology. Believing aliens are flying around Earth is just completely rediculous, and it is exactly what governments want you to think while they develop technology beyond anything the TV will ever show.

I'm not a big UFO believer either but I do believe in not making stuff up...

Phoenix lights are not human made they have been shown to be flares falling behind a mountain:

How/when/who ?!?!? told you that this video (the screen cap) was the same craft?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

The circles look like they are computer generated, they seem identical and are space evenly along a curve. Anyone know where this image comes from?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Look at this article from 1964, basically describes how to make what you saw, add in some helium for lift, some modern tech like backlighting, stealth coating, remotely controlled UAVs, fuel cell/high voltage battery source...

reocities.com...

'High-altitude flight. Helicopters whirl their blades in utter frustration at altitudes where the air gets thin. Beyond 20,000 feet, they get almost no lift. By contrast, experts calculate that Ionocraft can kick up (rather kick down) enough air to stay aloft at 300,000 feet.

Unlimited size. The bigger it gets the better it flies. Efficiency increases with grid area. Distributing airflow around the grid edge becomes proportionately less important in larger craft. the reason: Grid area increases faster than circumference with growing size. "We'll be able to build them as big as a city block" claimed de Seversky. (How many times have we heard triangle reports...it was as big as a football field...it filled the whole sky...it was the size of four jumbo jets?).
High speed. No practical speed limit has been determined. The ions themselves flash from emitter to grid impart to the very high-velocity impulse. Aerodynamic drag would be the chief speed-limiting factor. But, streamlining of the grid edge and careful contouring of the craft, could minimize air drag.'

At the time the main concern (and now) was the ozone generated by such a system being toxic and the inherent danger of such high voltage systems. This could be got around by other means I am sure, besides it is highly likely that they are unpiloted aircraft.
edit on 16-1-2011 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

That's amazing, one of the most famous UFO sightings in American history turns out to be flares. After watching the video, it seems so simple that I want to slap myself for not thinking of it myself. But to be fair, when I watched it I didn't know that there was a mountain range in the background, I thought it was just the night sky and they vanished into thin air.

Also, I believe I saw a Fact of Faked: Paranormal Files episode where they also debunked that second video. It turned out to be a hang glider with lights on his glider, and it looked basically identical to that video. Here's the link:
Watch from about 14:00
edit on 16-1-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

The flares where just a distraction.
Sorry for being off topic.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You could have saved yourself the time typing all that out. I know we have black projects and that they are most likely 30 years ahead in technology than what the public is shown. What I'm not buying is that the craft are all military from any gooberment.
Once you see one of these crafts in person you too will start to question it. The timeline of UFO's extends way back in history. Not just this last century.

Myself and a friend watched a glowing orb the size of a small car in broad daylight over a busy airport while a plane was taking off. Do you think the military would allow one of their pilots to hover over a public airport in the middle of the day? This orb thing then just vanished. It either cloaked itself or took off at unimaginable speeds but it was just gone in an instant. Prior to that day my friend would kind of chuckle and would be amused if I mentioned anything about UFO's. Now he stops and listens.
edit on 16-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

And where would they base this massive craft would you think?
Worldwide bases that are capable?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

You could have saved yourself the time typing all that out. I know we have black projects and that they are most likely 30 years ahead in technology than what the public is shown. What I'm not buying is that the craft are all military from any gooberment.
Once you see one of these crafts in person you too will start to question it. The timeline of UFO's extends way back in history. Not just this last century.

Myself and a friend watched a glowing orb the size of a small car in broad daylight over a busy airport while a plane was taking off. Do you think the military would allow one of their pilots to hover over a public airport in the middle of the day? This orb thing then just vanished. It either cloaked itself or took off at unimaginable speeds but it was just gone in an instant. Prior to that day my friend would kind of chuckle and would be amused if I mentioned anything about UFO's. Now he stops and listens.
edit on 16-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

I have seen UFOs before that clearly have much more intense flight characteristics and proportions than regular aircraft. However, I don't see how that makes them non-human.

I'm quite aware of "glowing orbs" that can hover and move in any direction. Again, I fail to see how these are alien in origin. They appear to be unmanned drones to me. These objects have also been observed combining into large variable aircraft too.

TupacShakur-
That's amazing, one of the most famous UFO sightings in American history turns out to be flares. After watching the video, it seems so simple that I want to slap myself for not thinking of it myself.

Yeah, that would be the official USAF explanation that has been debunked countless times. Flares lined up in a specific shape, hovering in the same position for at least an hour? Oh, and moving in a flight path?

Same object has also been seen a few times since in different locations. They aren't flares.

How/when/who ?!?!? told you that this video (the screen cap) was the same craft?

Well, maybe I came to this conclusion after seeing many different videos of this craft before. The "orb" objects have an independent ability to move around and rejoin the larger structure, or they themselves make up the structure. Even during the Phoenix Lights, it was observed that these objects moved around on their own before joining up into the pattern. Same thing has been observed for decades. Remember the big incident last year where objects showed up over major cities and created the same pattern? Same deal.

Mclaneinc-
You do realise that the photo is a recreation of the event and not a real photo of the event?

Just incase..

haha, no I did not at the time (drunk posting is fun
). But still, the object pattern is familiar and so is the story.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Fair enough. I can't prove that some are E.B.E. as you can't prove they are all military. Stalemate.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by belsce

Hey im a new member here but have been a fan of the website for years. I have asked the same question what could a ufo be? Well through all the research that i have done I have come up with a theory that may or may not be true. My theory is that a good portion of what we see in the sky is not an alien ship, but something that is alive. Here is a link to describe what i mean.

www.diseno-art.com...

No man made craft would be able to move like a ufo does like side to side, but something that is alive can.
Now talking about them Phazing in and out is like the live feed nasa has of these worm like creatures phazing in and out. Im trying to be able to make my own thread, but i would like opinions if my theories are just some babble or they might actually mean something.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sifaytix

You should make your own thread. I'm interested in hearing what you've come up with. You said you think they could be a life form and aren't alien ships but do you suppose they are still an alien life form, something we haven't cataloged yet or a military black project that was grown?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join