It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in Korea: Korea's Battle of LA and splitting objects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There's new program that just came on called "그것이 알고 싶다" which means something like "I Want to Know." Korean is my 2nd language so please excuse if my translations are not too good. Now realize this. For anyone in Seoul, it's rare to see airplanes or anything in the sky unless it is military training, which is not that common. Commercial airplanes and helicopters are extremely rare, so if you do see something it sticks out. Things in the sky are screaming "look at me," and yet there are only a few cases, but nevertheless outstanding.
Here is my chance to finally open up the Korean UFO enigma! I took some pictures with my SLR from the TV broadcast right now. Here are a few cases:

#1 Swarm UFOs, November 2010(unconfirmed)

Here is a swarm case where UFOs lit up the skies of Seoul, but this one is up to debate. It has been compared to the New York incident and in the picture, Mexico.

See here for a previous discussion:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

#2 UFO in the city, October, 2010

A Korean pop singer, 장우혁 (Jang Woo Hyuk) saw a UFO which can be seen in one of the pictures. He says that the object was very bright and very huge, comparable to the moon, even though it doesn't look as big in the picture compared to the naked eye. In other words, it was apparently much more spectacular when seen in person. The object was also described according to many other UFOs, extremely fast in speed. Also for people looking, the arrow in the picture is the moon for reference.

Reference pictures:
photo.media.daum.net...

Video:
www.youtube.com...

#3 UFO from apartment complex that divides itself (Date needs to be checked)

This family saw a weird UFO outside their home. They describe the object of blinking unusually and without reason, while apparently staying in position. The daughter said that the object had become one object, but while her mom was bringing the camera, the object split into two. Then, suddenly, when she arrived, the object once again became one. This is something we've heard many many times.

*** Korea's Battle of LA, October 1974 ***

Now I present the final part of this series, a truly remarkable tale that many have not heard of. This one is totally cool, and scary, because I've never seen anything written on it in English aside from this book it was adapted from. This man saw a luminous object of 12 lights in 서대문 (Seodaemun), which is in northern Seoul in 1974. I did not catch all of it, but from what I can see the military attempted to fire on it (they also showed a re-enactment like below) and nothing happened. The object just stayed there floating. You know what this reminds you of already.

Here's a portion of a book the show referenced to...

The book says that when an unidentified flying aircraft appeared above the Blue House(청와대), the residence of the president of the Republic of Korea (South Korea), anti-aircraft guns were fired but none of the shells made any contact with the object.

So the Blue House is in the Jongno-gu(종로구) region which is near seodaemun-gu(새대문구), the location of the observer in the previous case.

I'm too lazy right now to translate but it's at least known somewhat in Korea.
blog.daum.net...

Thanks for reading~
edit on 15-1-2011 by bananasam because: added some dates, still needs work

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

i read somewhere that the Mexico one was heaps of balloons, im not convinced though. cool thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

Nice findings, thanks for sharing. Even though none of the pics were completely convincing, it is nice to see the veil removed from one of the most mysterious regions on Earth.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Nice thread. It's nice to see some UFO activities in the Asian region aside from China. Were they reported in the MSM?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Those power lines are much heavier insulated than what we commonly see in the US residential neighborhoods. They must crackle like bacon in the summer when it gets hot.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Yep, all of the cases were reported by MSM, including the case where the military targeted the UFO. The TV source that compiled this information is one of Korea's largest broadcasting companies, SBS.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What are the dates for those sightings? I'm curios because, I spent a year in South Korea as a Patriot missile crew man (14T) from about may 2006 to may 2007.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing! S&F

It's refreshing to see reports from other countries than the usual ones here on ATS. I believe there are UFO sightings a-l-l o-v-e-r the world so getting confirmations of this from one country after another is a good thing.

What these UFO's are is another question though. Some of them is most certainly misinterpretations of ordinary things but as always there must be some percentage thas is truly stunning and not easily explained.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Nice thread.
I like seeing U.F.O reports from other countries than my own or the other usual suspects. Dunno if you can comment on what they are though as the pictures are inconclusive. The army firing on one is interesting though. I wonder why it's not better known. Cheers OP.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Hi
I don't want to be a pedant and a bit of an arse (which I obviously am being, so I apologise in advance.... sorry
), but South Korea (where all of these examples are from) is a democracy and an open society. It has hosted the Olympics and the World Cup.
North Korea on the other hand......

Again, I am sorry for my uncontrollable urge for pedancy and if I have inferred summat you didn't mean then have a double apology : )

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
S & F Nice thread, thanks for sharing.

The last story is crazy.

No wonder ET doesn't want to land - we just shoot at them.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yes thanks for the great information.

The stories about the Battle of Seoul are really awesome.

I hope we can dig up more information about this case.

I will do some further reading and post anything I find if it's relevant.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wow that picture of the 'Korean battle of LA' is amazing. It looks like it's straight out of a movie, it's unreal. I would like to hear what a skeptic has to say about that, other than the obvious, easy to take--hard to disprove stance of: "Oh it's totally photo-shopped".

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
That kind of news is news which people want to hear. ROK Armed Forces fighting UFO? That is cool. But probably it was covered up in the end, because if we knew the truth we wouldn't listen to it/We would go insane.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bananasam

This is the only part of the OP that has any legitimacy, IMO (the rest are just dots and lights and balloons).

Definitely appears to represent a Battle Over LA scenario.

Of course it is important to realize that this is all human technology too. I won't even bother getting into the details since 99% of UFO followers are fanatical alien believers and have little rational thought

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I am yet to see a 100mtr+ human flying veihicle?
Have you?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anhur

I'm trying to get the dates, but I couldn't narrow down on the one with the the family reporting. It's very recent, I know that. I'll keep searching. Also if you have anything interesting sightings during your career here, I'd love to hear them.

MESSAGE FROM THE OP:

For clarity, the live fire image was taken from a video shown on the broadcast. I cannot say whether it is original or not; I did see it with greater clarity than what my camera reproduced. The background was definitely real- the lights and or artillery may have been added in to reproduce the incident.

Once again, especially the UFO reported by the family, it doesn't come out clear on a picture of a TV re-rendering a picture from a camera phone. I can say that the video showed the two objects merging and splitting, but I could not capture video. I'll look more into it.

LEGAL ISSUES:

Somehow, the information from this thread has been reproduced entirely on another website without linking back to ATS. It's good people want to share the information, but I think there may be a conflict of interest here.

cnufos.ning.com...

edit on 15-1-2011 by bananasam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

There is a star for every grain of sand on earth and at least one planet per star and you want to say that people who believe that there is other intelligent life forms capable of visiting us aren't capable of rational thought? Kind of self centered thinking isn't it?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

There is a star for every grain of sand on earth and at least one planet per star and you want to say that people who believe that there is other intelligent life forms capable of visiting us aren't capable of rational thought? Kind of self centered thinking isn't it?

Maybe if you try looking at the facts, you might realize that there's a lot of things in the sky that the Nazis, British, Americans, Russians and Chinese have built that we don't know about because they are CLASSIFIED. The US started the alien myth after Roswell when they hired some influential guy to claim this must be the work of aliens, because the obvious reality of that situation was that it was a foreign, high-tech craft that crashed in Roswell and the Americans wanted to acquire the technology from it without advertising it to the world.

Yes, aliens, right. That's why aerial discs started appearing over Germany and Switzerland during WWII? An engineer named Andreas Epp designed them. The prototypes were burned on the runway by the SS right before the Soviets could get them. Then the Soviets acquired Epp and his team anyways and they started their own aerial disc program. Then American pilots started reporting aerial discs in remote parts of Washington in 1948. Coincidence? Nope, must be aliens

The Americans also have their own classified aerial technology. Take the Phoenix Lights for instance:

Here is a still from one of many night-vision videos of the same craft flying around at high-altitude or orbit, in recent years.

This isn't alien technology, it's all human there. There's much better explanations around ATS about these military craft then I will ever be able to explain, so look around.

When it comes to alien life, I have no proof that aliens exist, and I don't really care if they do. I'm concerned about what is right in front of us, and the alarming fact that most people are completely incapable of understanding that this is just black technology. Believing aliens are flying around Earth is just completely rediculous, and it is exactly what governments want you to think while they develop technology beyond anything the TV will ever show.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by bananasam

This is the only part of the OP that has any legitimacy, IMO (the rest are just dots and lights and balloons).

Definitely appears to represent a Battle Over LA scenario.

Of course it is important to realize that this is all human technology too. I won't even bother getting into the details since 99% of UFO followers are fanatical alien believers and have little rational thought

You do realise that the photo is a recreation of the event and not a real photo of the event?

Just incase..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join