It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My worst encounter to date with a negative entity - Disturbingly staged from a dream, within a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I generally do not post events such as these, as they are generally personal and of no consequence, yet this dream was so powerful, so crippling that I feel forced to share what ensued just moments ago. Many may consider this foolish, many will assume that its made up, yet here is the event.

I dreamed.

I was at a friends house, with a young couple I didn't know were seemingly very glad to see me, telling me to stay, its going to be fun, please stay. But I was tired so I went to walk to our place to get some sleep, along the way there was another friend with his wife, I remember walking away with them from the strange couple, thinking they were "too" friendly.

I fell asleep at some point and was at home, then I woke up feeling siphoned from as I began screaming in protest with a silent voice. I struggled within this dream against unseen bonds; MMMMMR!!!! NRrrrR!! I heard hissing, and could feel bipedal figures standing around me, within this dream. I could feel life force being pulled from me and everyone from earlier came into the room trying to calm me down as I was being siphoned, they preached love, but I felt unsafe with them, against my will, I fell asleep, within a dream.

I was walking down a street with a friend, passing a gas station "we should work here together at this station, it would be fun". Yeah he said. Lots of fun. We worked for a bit at this repair shop, welding together and painting a motorcycle frame. Suddenly a commotion behind us as things started to go strange, the air brush had been knocked over by a cat and paint leaked everywhere as people began chasing this cat, I became lucid. Why am I here, this is a dream.

Arguing in the shop was the group of mechanics and my friend - figuring out how to clean up the paint as I walked out of the shop after the meowing cat, he was very muscular and fluffy. I picked him up saying "Hey little guy, its alright" Looking into his eyes I was horrified as it hissed and clawed to escape. Feeling the pain, this dream within a dream faded as I felt wind against my neck and ears.

I woke up.. walking in another dream down an old war torn patch of land, a battle had been fought here and I could see the few remaining of enemy soldiers blocking our way across a river - They were in some kind of bridge that was a fortress with multiple layers with archery points and walls built to take cover with checkpoints across the river.

Suddenly I realized I had a companion with me, I needed to get this person across the river and I didn't know why. They were recklessly moving fast through this enemy position telling me the army was gone, that it was safe - yet I sensed movements within the barracks.

Greco-Roman soldiers and centurion style warriors (About 5 or so) rushed forward taking defensive positions with bows while we were out in the open. Praying as I ran torward the bridge, axes and bows appeared in our hands and we slammed up against a defensive position as hails of arrows rained against our thin protective wall.

I remember looking into the other persons eyes, I think it was a she, and foolishly as arrows rained I sensed dread, as she ran from around the wall towards the fortress and I could feel the nausea rise within me as I ran after her.

Time slowed to a crawl as I ran, arrows moved towards us with the speed of doppy butterflies and we zigzagged as if by magic through the oncoming hail of arrows and thrown weapons, rising up the first flight of stairs my companion already began dispatching 2 soldiers but to my horror I could see the other 3 taking their aim towards her. I screamed in protest "NO!!" And they retargeted me in vulnerable position, I pulled back a notched arrow and left it fly into the soldier at the rear left part of the bridge wall - taking him in the shoulder he fell backwards out of sight.

Taking a long stick from by back which had appeared as I needed it, it was just a stick...but I threw that stick towards the 2 archers in such a way that it spun towards them, cutting through their bows, arrows and bodies alike, they became dust. Hopeful silence appeared and as I breathed a sigh of relief, I heard a scream and as I looked to where it came from. My companion was shot in the chest by the archer I thought I had taken, he was alive, and angry, as I ran towards my friend, I was shot with a crossbow and I could feel the bolt penetrate deep into my internal organs as warm blood began filling in around my lungs and I colapsed near my companion.

Dread filled me as I struggled to even move, and this 'very' angry roman soldier approached, screaming in a language unknown to be, implying that he was going to enjoy this. I watched helplessly as he began to twist the bolt in my chest and as life faded from by body with cries of anguish and screams of pain I felt my consciousness erupt outward as if in a fist bang of creation, a green mist filled the room as the body of my companion and I lay dead.

I became lucid, This is a dream.

I forced myself back into the reality I thought to be real, not knowing the way back. as if moving through thick mud and breathing water out of my own lungs to regain consciousness back here in this world, from a dream within a dream.

I lay there in bed my eyes were closed, panicking, the same feeling of drained energy, I could see without seeing - black shapes standing around the bed, I raged in protest and as I did so a being stepped forward. I remember sleek, gaunt, dark features, but the most horrifying was the eyes of pure black with a spec of pale yellow light for a pupil. He looked at me expressionlessly, standing but feet from the bed. I could barely breathe, my eyes were closed yet there he stood, as if hoping I would fall back asleep.

Again I raged and drew a circle around me screaming within my mind "GET BACK" The ring was complete but I felt as if I was crawling with riggling worms, he refused to leave, I said get BACK! he remained in protest, he stood up - still the eyes looked at me as if I was food. A booming sound came into my ears, another voice appeared "Into the light, Into the light, INTO THE LIGHT! and to my surprise the room began filling with twisting rays of darkness and light, the tendrils of both grappled and gyrated as I watched this figure (With my eyes closed) fade into the wall and vanish.

I lay there for long moments, trying to breath deeply.

This was a being of which I had no control, pushing me deep into a dream, within a dream, within a dream as he feasted upon what he watched. Nausea filled me, and I could feel the memory of what just happened begin to fade, quickly I mustered the courage to open my eyes and see, pushing myself out of bed, the sun has not yet risen, the room still felt very full of observers, nodding silently to themselves.

Grumbling into the living room, I turned on the lights and I realized I could barely see through my eyes, as if they had been gummed up. I rubbed my face and sat down to begin recording this event, one of the worst ive ever experienced with negative entities.

An encounter with what I will call, a Dream Reaver

Nightmares? Sleep Paralysis? Hypnogogic Event? Doubtful - I know the difference.

I feel angry, enraged that this could happen in my own home. I'll be thinking about this for a while.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
WEll I would suggest that you work on purifying yourself. By that I meant getting to a clean state where you ancestors and spirit guides willl have your back 24/7. I would also look under the bed and give it a good clean outand do the same with your house. -Ve entities are everywhere but is is only our guides that protect us.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

This was after a night at a bar, I hadn't been in a long time, I would not be surprised if something came home with me as generally you are correct...The guides rarely let this type of thing happen.

But it did happen, even with safe practice. Even if I was awoken, even if I was 'rescued'. It was still able to happen and that is what concerns me.

I've never seen this type of event happen before. Not in the complex layers of dreams within dreams to awaken to an malevolent entity.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
My sister experiences the same thing, yet she's "pure". Doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, is spiritual and is overall a squeaky clean person.

She has nightmares, sometimes like what you describe (a dream within a dream) where she wakes up, only to find another hell tormenting her to finally wake up in shock. Out of her 20 years of life, she's been running around the house/apartment scared to death crying in a shocked state. No one can snap her out of it until she calms down by herself.

She'll be crying saying, "They've just killed my brother" or "They're coming for me!". The fear in her eyes and face will send shivers down your back.

Thankfully, I've never had this happen to me. But I've had something similar which really messed me up. One night, I woke up around 3, 4 at night. No bad dreams or anything, but I just woke up. I had the strange feeling that I wasn't alone and I started feeling dread. That's when I noticed what looked like a tallish dark figure in the middle of my room. It was already dark, so you can imagine how dark this had to have been for me to have seen it.

Dread, I mean real dread, the kind you can't shake no matter how much you pray or turn the lights on. I felt like it was all over, that everyone I knew and myself were doomed. That we were going to die and nothing, anyone anywhere could do anything about it. I literally was freaking out. I (was living at home at the time) had to go wake up my brother where I literally got down on my knees and begged for help.

It went away after an hour or two, and that feeling is something I wouldn't wish on anyone, not even an enemy. So if this is how you felt and if this is how my sister feels, it's a horrible experience that no one can understand or know how it feels until it happens to them. (Which I hope never does.)

I think it may be tied to negative energy, and if you have a lot of negative things in your life like stress, bad situations etc. it helps "them" mess with you.

I'd love to write more but I really have to leave for a bit. Take care.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Wow that sounds terrifying ... I bet you feel completely exhausted.

Thankfully I have never (to my knowledge) experienced these entities ... all of my encounters to date have been with the same benevolent type.

I rarely recall my dreams but when I do they are always very lucid. Some years ago I had a terrible experience in a dream that stayed with me for days and I was afraid to sleep in case it picked up where it had left off ... it was a couple of years later that something happened in my life and I realized the dream had been a symbolic representation of what had actually happened ... as in a premonition ... unfortunately I had not realized this or read and understood the signs until after the real event occured.

If I had I know for a fact I could have brought about a different outcome.

The point I'm trying to make in a rather clumsy way is that whilst your experience was as you believe with an entity ... it might still be worth meditating on the details to see if there is an underlying or symbolic message to take from it that might serve you in a positive way in your waking life.

It goes without saying that you should take extra precautions to protect yourself from this being against further visits.

BTW brilliant recall of events ... that should help you to retrace it and look for subliminal messages.

Another thought that just crossed my mind as I was about to close this post ... maybe the event was some kind of test ... like a shamanic journeying (just a thought).

Woody

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Clean doesnt keep you safe and yes being stressed only widens the opening for things like this to occur.

Strange times, to say the least. Your sister sounds tormented if she cannot even find solace within the waking world after the dreams have faded and I agree the feeling dread and absolute darkness cannot be denied.

Its like touching frozen steel, your hand will stick to it and it will pull the warmth out of your body into itself. In my experience, they will stay until you get out of bed - so as much as its horrifying to even move, standing up is the best way to send that message of "GTFO"

We are children in the spirit world, and without our parents we can quickly be snatched up by the wolves.

The home feels clear, but I'll be doing more work with it tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i'm sorry to hear that, id pray about it
i know it will be hard but you need to not think about it when you go back to bed tonight

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

In the words of my teachers. "Everything is a test"

I feel dry eyed tired, as if I really didnt sleep at all tonight. Will get some shut eye in a moment, maybe it will recharge the batteries for the day.

Lots of hidden messages in this dream for me to explore, I'll be thinking about it for some time.

Yesterday was the day I had overcome a significant quantity of stress about several contracts I was having trouble completing. I feel as if by overcoming the stress and finishing the contracts, the source of it stepped forward to form this final conflict.

If dreams are a way to decompress and understand the waking world, then I could see how this fully formed entity could have been the source of all my anguish over the past 3 weeks. Even now I feel as if a heavy blanket has been removed that I did not know was previously there.

I feel...Liberated.

Shouldn't be a problem getting to sleep

Blessings

-G
edit on 15-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I relate to your dream on so many levels through so many dreams. Waking within a dream is quite an experience and then waking up again and again within a new dream is quite the journey. I know I have struggled for years with this process as it "captures" me in the dream.

I have not been subjected to this kind of dreaming for a year, maybe more, time seems to be something I cannot grasp anymore. I do remember my last dream and I remember what was happening in my life; it seems like yesterday but how long ago I cannot say.

I was experimenting with the Holosync Programs and Binaural Beats as a way of opening up the left side of my brain to the right side of my brain. After a few months of using my tapes I laid down one midday to have a nap. I was only on the bed for less than a second when I felt something get onto the bed and lay beside my leg. I first assumed it was the dog and then I realized the pressure was getting greater and it was "leering" at me. I then opened my eyes and what I saw and what happened was so instantaneous I did not have time to think.

It was huge snake, it had to be larger than a person in width and it was coiled on the bed in a strike position. I threw my arm up just as it struck at me with fangs like a rattler. It hit my arm as I turned and threw myself away from it. At that very instant I slammed against my dresser some three feet away and landed on the floor on my chest. I jumped up and with my heart pounding I turned and it was gone. Nothing was there and it hit me I was just Lucid and this was a dream, then I was filled with fear because for once I literally broke through the paralysis that keeps us all safe when we are dreaming.

I stopped using the tapes, and I thought about this for months, as a matter of fact I have never forgotten it at all. I can still feel the pain that ran into my arm the moment I was bit. The experience of actually slamming against the dresser and floor has faded so that I cannot remember that pain at all. Odd.

It was more than a snake, it was a Serpent and I feel I have been marked by it, or I feel it wanted to devour me and I got free. Either way I did not like this at all and I do not see how this coincides with anything other than I am at a cusp of either saving my Soul or losing it forever!

I have never broken beyond the paralysis before this or since but I have been lucid dreaming my entire life. I can usually open my eyes during the dream cycle and try to move only to find myself paralyzed and then I realize I am dreaming and I usually then close my eyes and "play"; returning to a normal cycle is the hardest and breaking the paralysis is nearly like fighting for your life. It is very frustrating.

I have never had a "Grey" experience in the lucid state although when I was in my twenties I could feel hands lifting me and sitting me up and allowing me to move about in the dream world. Seriously, hands all over my body and they would rise my legs up and off the couch or bed, and hands that would put me in a seated position, sometimes I even floated above myself as I looked down at my sleeping body; this was always associated with the feeling of hands.

I look forward to the OP's future dream cycles. Have you played with Binaural beats?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

I have bad news for you. You are not the only one who has seen those entities. Just google shadow people. I have seen one too. Pure dread.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I have a CD of the type you are talking about, but I need the right headphones to listen to it properly. Perhaps I'll spoil myself with a pair sometime soon.

Yes I've had a very similar encounter to yours...Waking up almost as if we are seeing the upper, middle and lower worlds all at once in those few seconds of wakefulness. I remember waking up to a fae woman standing beside the bed grinning at me with flowers and leaves in her hair - Calm waking changed to startled resistance.

Nobody likes surprises like this - All of a sudden you dont feel safe in your home - and you realize that we are never truly alone to begin with.

Thankfully - It would appear that the majority of what hangs about is very positive in nature - but that also depends on the individual because in all situations both physical and spiritual - like attracts like.

So ask yourselves - What spirits are 'you' attracting to your doorstep?

Blessings,

-G
edit on 25-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
the whole concept of your dream is layed out JUST like the new movie (starring Leo Dicap) "Inception".

Its about invading peoples mind and creating complex dreams, 4 levels of a dream: a dream within a dream, within a dream, within a dream...

Never have I ever heard of such nightmare stories though.. I would be scared $*!Tless if this was me!

My only guess on such a bizzare experince is; drugs, very drunk before bed, demons infultrating your mind and minapulating you, or just plain bull..

But I'm in no way about to accuse you of making this up as it woud be a waste of time... you should seek spiritual guidence, and as an above poster send 'cleanse' your soul and home.

Hope this is a one time thing for you my friend, very scary story.

Kelliott

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kelliott
the whole concept of your dream is layed out JUST like the new movie (starring Leo Dicap) "Inception".

Its about invading peoples mind and creating complex dreams, 4 levels of a dream: a dream within a dream, within a dream, within a dream...

Never have I ever heard of such nightmare stories though.. I would be scared $*!Tless if this was me!

My only guess on such a bizzare experince is; drugs, very drunk before bed, demons infultrating your mind and minapulating you, or just plain bull..

But I'm in no way about to accuse you of making this up as it woud be a waste of time... you should seek spiritual guidence, and as an above poster send 'cleanse' your soul and home.

Hope this is a one time thing for you my friend, very scary story.

Kelliott

It is a bit like that movie I suppose - Except less dramatic and colorful.

Im sure everyone experiences these layered dreams, but we simply do not always remember. The more you focus on dreaming as I have done - the greater the awareness you begin to possess within the dream. Its not always a bag of fuzzy peaches mind you.

If anything leaves you open to attack it would be booze and drugs and I did have a couple beers at nightclub that evening. I'm surrounded by spiritual guidance so thankfully I dont have to worry too much about continued worrying...the dreamworld has been intense lately, but overall pleasant since this nightmare.

I've begun a very powerful piece of shamanic work over the past month, and I am beginning to consider the possibility that this 'being' that I saw is one of the guides who I will be working with for this piece of self healing. Not every spirit is beautiful and filled with light and they are needed to assist you through those dark places that all of us have within ourselves.

This cleansing and purifying that many preach will not save you from the dark parts of yourself - and we all possess them. Its about venturing into the inner work, and trusting that you are on the path.

top topics

join