It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
TELEDISC SATELLITE SYSTEM & MIND CONTROL

The Teledisc Satellite System and Mind Control potential is discussed below. The BOEING corporation owns this satellite system and interestingly, Boeing also have ties to the Iridium Satellites :

Boeing wins contract to continue Iridium /GPS development

Iridium extends long term relationship with Boeing, July 2010 article

Also , Boeing's corporate logo might be of interest as it represents Saturn (The Black Sun ).
PLUS the Rockerfellers apparantly finance Boeing !

Saturn Worship. Scroll down for Logo of Boeing

Information Warfare: The Teledisc Satellite System

The following article, written by Russian military experts, discusses information warfare.
Lopatin extensively discussed the threat of information warfare in his book.

In the U.S., the Learning Channel TV program "War 2020" (produced by Beyond Productions in 1998) is a good representation of information warfare. The program included Dr. Persinger of Canada's Laurentian University and his discussion on magnetic signals and how signals could be beamed from television, microwave and telephone towers and systems to targeted populations for mind control purposes.

The program narrator stated, "The ultimate weapon in the info war would be the human brain.
. . . . Mind control will be the ultimate nonlethal weapon."

Mind control weapons are categorized as information and nonlethal weapons, according to these sources. This article describes space weapons, including targeting of populations anywhere in the world with behavior control.

The article supplies details to prove that behavior control weapons are feasible, that the U.S. is concentrating research in this area and warns about possible American information and space warfare.

continue reading at this page
edit on 16/1/11 by cosmicpixie because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/1/11 by cosmicpixie because: had to add new info

People are still overlooking the evidence thats brought to the discussion. Please read the above fully

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

If you are right in your analysis...
what in God's name can we do?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

reply to post by jazz10

JAZZ, it's more a case of IRIDIUM COMMUNICATIONS and their satellites being at the centre of the conspiracy here, rather than the element Iridium. I think that's one way you can make yourself better understood instead of always saying it's Iridium (the element) that's the big conspiracy. People are misunderstanding alot because of this I think !

I suggest people start googling things like this now :

Iridium Satellites, Rockerfellers
Iridium Satellites, New World Order
Teledisc Satellites, Rockerfellers
Boeing, Teledisc, Rockerfellers
Boeing, conspiracy, 9/11
Boeing, logo, Saturn
Rockerfellers, Saturn Worship
Iridium Satellites, share holders
Iridium, alchemy (The name they chose for the satellite system might have an occult meaning ?)
77, the occult (Iridium's atomic number is 77 which was the amount of satellites they planned to have originally)

And anything else you can think of really ...just get creative and think outside the box with search terms and see what comes up.

YES!!!

Do this. You will unbelieve how far this goes.

Has anyone able to provide links to the following, just to rule out other factors here.

Questions for you.

Was Iridium traces found near or at the WTC 911 site.
Is there any connections between Iridium and the World Trade Centers or companies within?

Anyone provide credible links and also those of you that understand stock markets or shares etc i ask can you help me out here?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hi Jazz,
I have not started reading your thread yet, but wondered if you included the iridium in sunglasses (if it is iridium).
I know Oakley used it on the original blades, and still uses it today, see: www.oakley.com...

I can say that this thread would be easier to understand if you could provide a short summary of your finding and conclusions in the first post. Not being critical, but some folks just can't sit through it all due to time constraints. All the info still needs to be presented as you have done so well. I will go through it this afternoon.

Thanks for all the work you put in this.

CHED

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You know, the more I read your posts the more I think that you are actually displaying symptoms of schizophrenia. I am going to sleep. Tomorrow when I wake up, guess what? I get to go play in a lab that's 2 stories up from another lab with Iridium in it. Go see a doctor, Jazz. Seriously.

link   
I presumed this is all linked to Paul McCartney and the Apollo program.

link   
Ohhh, you mean the Iridium satellites. Why don't you say so since the beginning? The thread title should say Iridium satellites create havoc on earth instead of screaming this is massive, this massive.

So.. what's with the Iridium Jazz club then?

link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by digitalf

Oh man
Mods need to add more emotions.

This is impossible for me here. Please read all the posts from top to bottom.

Also how many think that stargates are possible and could there be a connection between the gateways of Iridium and the locations on the earth. Stargates??? Is there any proof or evidence that provides adequate evidence that they may exist or existed?

jazz10 - i think you mis-read my intentions, i'm trying to help you put your case over but you aren't been very elequent with your style of presentation. I have read your post and I have followed the many links but it doesn't all connect, I'm sorry but that's the way I feel. You can re-post your original as many times as you like but unless you do some work yourself (instead of expecting the reader to do it all) you are going to lose even the most curtious of members to this thread. Before posting any more replies, go to each of your links and extract some relevent points, put a case together and then repost.

You even now bring stargate into it, my avatar is a stargate because I like the TV show, nothing more - try not to muddy your theory by throwing every conspiracy and subject area on ATS into this.
I half expect a 9/11 reference soon
(edit too late lol)

Was Iridium traces found near or at the WTC 911 site.

To end on a positive, the concept of an Iridium satellite constellation conspiracy is a plausible theory, like suggested stick to that and let members evolve the theory over time.
edit on 16-1-2011 by digitalf because: edit for 9/11 quote

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Set everyone free?

That about sums it up. Spread the news? Youre asking me, put yourself in my shoes.....Up until not long ago i was the only one on the planet i think that seen this, now thankfully more are seeing, we need to get this out there. Its as simple as that.

Without exagerating
This could ultimately put an end to the misery and corruption, the conspiracy of population control is very real.

We can and will change the world. Trust in what you feel is right.
Have faith.
Love to you all. You must be feeling it now.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm not sure what's being suggested here.. Is the OP saying we are being poisoned by this element? I would find that hard to believe honestly.. You can't get enough Iridium to poison the world. It's physically impossible because not enough of it exists on earth.. Are spaceships mining for Iridium on meteors and bringing them back to earth? That's probably the only place you can find enough Iridium.

Iridium is one of the rarest elements in the Earth's crust. Annually the world only mines as much as 3 tons of Iridium which I find to be far too low of an amount to cause any kind of mass illness.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I've been googling things like :

Iridium satellites, weather modification
Iridium satellites, mind control
Iridium satellites, HAARP

And so on and it's now beginning to come together for me. The ultimate aim of this technology seems to be an effort to control everything -

(1)What we see in the sky (stars, spirals, religious symbols, signs and portents that could make the masses believe something terrible or wonderful was occuring, even UFO's )

(2) Our minds (monitor brainwave activity, effect moods, plant commands, mass hypnosis, etc)

(3) Our bodies (target certain areas or kill in an instant )

(4) Surveillance on a global scale ; being able to know where someone is at any time of the day and what they are up to . Something they could achieve really well when people have chip implants or something they can do just by someone owning a mobile phone or credit card. Maybe devices to facilitate satellite surveillance are located in new models of cars, street cameras etc too

(5) The weather , in a variety of ways

This makes me think back to an organization called SHARE INTERNATIONAL, an NGO of the UN that has been around for years preparing the world for the arrival of some great spiritual master called MAITREYA. There is supposed to be a day when his presence is made known to the entire world. They call it THE DAY OF DECLARATION and according to them, everyone on the planet will simultaneously receive a telepathic awareness of him and his message/mission and it will come into their minds in whatever language they speak. This could be achieved with this satellite system then I guess.

A couple of years ago, the organization began talking about a new star in the sky that would act as a sign to the world that Maitreya's arrival was not far away . This star began to be seen and photographed all around the world and caught the attention of some of the world's press. Just google MAITREYA , star and you will find heaps of stuff about this. This conencts to your talk about how the technology could be used to create stars in the sky which are not really stars at all.

The powers that be are probably aiming to make all sorts of stuff happen so that the world will believe all their religious prophecies are coming true . All sorts of stuff has to happen before they reveal the MAITREYA , who I believe they are setting up as the anti-christ figure.

So there's another connection potentially - the conspiracy feeds into the aim to follow religious script in an effort to deliberately manifest prophetic events so the world will be conned into believing it was all true after all. The stage has to be set for the antichrist before the so called *real* saviour and his cohorts arrives. No doubt that's where the ET's come in, who will play out this part of the script.

They are preparing the way for their ET masters to assume full and open control of the planet, by which time most of humanity will be so mind controlled no one will even have the presence of mind to question or resist what is happening. Then the NWO can really begin.

That's how I'm seeing it at any rate.

My question now is how can we avoid our minds being controlled/hypnotized in this overwhelming way by the satellite system ? Is there anything at all we can do to prevent getting sucked in to their lair ?

edit on 16/1/11 by cosmicpixie because: forgot a few things

The above quoted post by cosmic pixie, on page seven is what I read to be the "explanation of that the OP means, for all who are trying to understand.
If this is the tip of the iceberg, we are f*******

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I love reading these sort of threads, you get to the end hoping that someone has made the op realise that the connections he has made to form this conspiracy are held together with nothing more than his imagination. Keep searching for the truth my friend, hope you find what your looking for. This was an amusing read.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Please read this regarding Iridium. Have a good look through all of the links within. Hence why my thread is loaded with links. I wouldnt have to if you read everything.

Heres one connection and in order to understand read the links in order. Yet again connection between the military and Iridium

Here it is in order of connection.
www.ausa.org...
AUSA Winter Symposium (Ft. Lauderdale)
Event: AUSA Winter Symposium (Ft. Lauderdale)
Date: February 23, 2010
URL: www.ausa.org...
www.iridium.com...
www.iridium.com...
Thats just one branch in many. It connects to a whole lot more

Again, more links...why cant you just say what the conspiracy is? If it means you need to post 10 pages worth of written combined and connected information for us all to understand then why dont you do it? If its that important and massive?

I have clicked on about 20 links so fa and all i'm seeing is that Iridium is present all over the earth and there is a satellite network that also connects the earth. I can see what you are trying to imply but i fail to see how this satelitte network is connected to the dinosaur extinction and prophosies.

Maybe i'm just stupid but i am honestly strugling to come to terms with this...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fah0436

Now if a case could be made that: the CIANSANRO or some other secret agency
1. funded the company
2. had the satellites built to their spec
3. ensured that the original company would go bankrupt so government could pick it up cheaply
4. built special ground stations that could take advantage of the secret satellite capabilities
5. built of provided special satellite phones that also had secret capabilities

then we would be getting somewhere.

That's what I was thinking too.....Just a great cover for eavesdropping and other scenarios. I would bet money on it that the startup company was related to black budgets.

I mean you build 66 satellites and ground facilities around the globe, quite a massive undertaking, then go bankrupt??? That doesn't add up to me.

Their service was restarted in 2001 by the newly founded Iridium Satellite LLC, which was owned by a group of private investors. Although the satellites and other assets and technology behind Iridium were estimated to have cost on the order of US$6 billion, the investors bought the firm for about US$25 million.

The system is being used extensively by the U.S. Department of Defense through the DoD gateway in Hawaii.[13] The DoD pays $36 million a year for unlimited access for up to 20,000 users.[14] An investigation was begun into the DoD contract after a protest by Globalstar, to the U.S. General Accounting Office that no tender was provided. The investigation was suspended at the request of the Department of Defense, who cited national security reasons.[15]

I wonder who got 6 Billion of assets for 25 million? Then they land a 36 million a year DOD contract? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

I think jazz uncovered something, just not the stuff he claims.

I smell spys....... look where the company is based.
edit on 16-1-2011 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Jazz, you are clutching at conspiratorial straws here and this thread has as much believability as Boondock's recent ventures into the land of fairy queens and George Soros.

Who knows why this has reached the front page, but in the interest of clarity, can you succinctly define your conspiracy please. We are several pages in and I am still not sure if it is the phones or the element which is playing the devil in your theory.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I don't understand the connection between the iridium satellites and the massive animal die offs. According to the graphic

There isn't a spot on Earth that isn't covered by one or more Iridium satellites at any given moment. It seems to me that there would have been anomalous incidents continuous since the implementation of the iridium satellite system. No? The incidents you are attributing to the iridium satellite system are mostly recent.

EDIT to ask... unless you are suggesting that the satellites have in more recent years been weaponized and now in the testing phase?
edit on 16/1/2011 by SeenMyShare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Whats with the ignorant posts and digs? Im not a schizo Im trying to tell you that this is huge. It spans further than just the Iridium satalites.

This is a conspiracy on massive proportions.

Tigitalf that prior comment wasnt meant in an ill way ok just to clear that up.

Like i said how can you explain the total scale when it involves everything?

Whats with the griefing me carrt on. If you cant be bothered to read any of this thats put before you by me and also the other members who are actually researching and digging then please move on. Everything you need is there prior to your insulting reply.
edit on 16-1-2011 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

Is anyone else having network probs???
edit on 16-1-2011 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervalentiodine

Oxygen m8..!!!

TPTB think we're breathing in just a little too much of it & plan to reduce it by 85%.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

No one is trying to insult you, but your thoughts aren't coherent. Take some time and compose your theory in a fashion that can be easily understood by all. Think of it like a story and create a beginning, middle and end. Give it some structure and original thought and more people will be able to grasp your conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
No offense OP but I feel like you just told a funny joke and your laughing but I'm still trying to understand where the pun is.
I've read everything, stayed up pass midnight ( 3 hours of reading) fell asleep, and here I am this morning hopeing a little osmosis would kick in. I kinda see a picture your presenting but need you to explain a little bit in more detail to what your trying to present to us, sort of like a iridium for dummies 101. star and flag for your efforts!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join