It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Iridium Element Facts
www.chemicool.com...

Check this out that i found cant link yet again though

Iridium, a metal of the platinum family is white (similar to the platinum) but with a yellowish cast. Because iridium is hard and brittle, it is hard to machine form or work.

It is the most corrosion resistant metal known but get this

And was used in making the standeard meter bar of Paris, which is 90% platinum and 10% Iridium alloy.
This meter bar was replaced in 1960 as a fundemental unit of length.
Iridium is not attacked by any of the acids nor by aqua regia, but is attacked by "molten salts"(anyone
)
Such as NaC1 and NaCN.
The specific gravity of Iridium is to osmium's specific gravity.[ex/]

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine
For the love of god, look up the word frequency in a dictionary.

And can some please explain the link between elemental iridium and iridium the company? So far as I can tell, there is none.

The atomic number of Iridium is 77 - the number of satellites originally planned by Iridium Communications. However, they ended up with only 66 . Beyond that I am not sure but maybe there is some obscure connection that we haven't realized yet. I am trying to figure it out myself without much luck so far.

The atomic number of Fluorine is 9 and Sodium is 11 - maybe they're linked to the 9/11 terrorist attacks?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Iridium Element Facts
www.chemicool.com...

Check this out that i found cant link yet again though

Iridium, a metal of the platinum family is white (similar to the platinum) but with a yellowish cast. Because iridium is hard and brittle, it is hard to machine form or work.

It is the most corrosion resistant metal known but get this

And was used in making the standeard meter bar of Paris, which is 90% platinum and 10% Iridium alloy.
This meter bar was replaced in 1960 as a fundemental unit of length.
Iridium is not attacked by any of the acids nor by aqua regia, but is attacked by "molten salts"(anyone
)
Such as NaC1 and NaCN.
The specific gravity of Iridium is to osmium's specific gravity.[ex/]

What does this have to do with anything?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervalentiodine

Does measuring an alter mean anything to you? Biblical!!
second

I was then given a stick that looked like a measuring rod,and was told go and measure the temple of God and the alter and count those that are worshipping in the temple.But do not measure the outer courts because they have been given to the heathen[ex/]

Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Does measuring an alter mean anything to you? Biblical!!
second

I was then given a stick that looked like a measuring rod,and was told go and measure the temple of God and the alter and count those that are worshipping in the temple.But do not measure the outer courts because they have been given to the heathen[ex/]

Coincidence? I think not.

Not really. So some people measured an alter? You have not said when this was, if it used and iridium measuring stick or even why on earth that has relevance to Iridium, the company. There's no coincidence in there at all other than: iridium was used once to make measuring sticks and: some guy measured an alter.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
TELEDISC SATELLITE SYSTEM & MIND CONTROL

The Teledisc Satellite System and Mind Control potential is discussed below. The BOEING corporation owns this satellite system and interestingly, Boeing also have ties to the Iridium Satellites :

Boeing wins contract to continue Iridium /GPS development

Iridium extends long term relationship with Boeing, July 2010 article

Also , Boeing's corporate logo might be of interest as it represents Saturn (The Black Sun ).
PLUS the Rockerfellers apparantly finance Boeing !

Saturn Worship. Scroll down for Logo of Boeing

Information Warfare: The Teledisc Satellite System

The following article, written by Russian military experts, discusses information warfare.
Lopatin extensively discussed the threat of information warfare in his book.

In the U.S., the Learning Channel TV program "War 2020" (produced by Beyond Productions in 1998) is a good representation of information warfare. The program included Dr. Persinger of Canada's Laurentian University and his discussion on magnetic signals and how signals could be beamed from television, microwave and telephone towers and systems to targeted populations for mind control purposes.

The program narrator stated, "The ultimate weapon in the info war would be the human brain.
. . . . Mind control will be the ultimate nonlethal weapon."

Mind control weapons are categorized as information and nonlethal weapons, according to these sources. This article describes space weapons, including targeting of populations anywhere in the world with behavior control.

The article supplies details to prove that behavior control weapons are feasible, that the U.S. is concentrating research in this area and warns about possible American information and space warfare.

continue reading at this page
edit on 16/1/11 by cosmicpixie because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/1/11 by cosmicpixie because: had to add new info

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Thank you so much for your input.
Please tell me you understand what im getting at here?
The implications are Earth changing when this gets out.

One question;- How on earth am i going to explain this one?

Is there anyone who you think could lend us their expertise?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Thank you so much for your input.
Please tell me you understand what im getting at here?
The implications are Earth changing when this gets out.

One question;- How on earth am i going to explain this one?

Is there anyone who you think could lend us their expertise?

I think that before you start approaching people you should learn how to be more coherent and also what the definition of the word frequency is.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I can't believe you've managed to drag people along for 8 whole pages without explaining your point.

It's about time you lay it all out for everyone, without a bunch of nonsensical links, and explain EXACTLY what you think is going on. I read this thread, from start to finish, followed a whole bunch of your links, and I'm still really struggling to see exactly what you're saying.

Am I right in thinking, you expect terminators to fall from the sky ?
edit on 16/1/2011 by Dachende because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Yes, I think I understand. Check a long post I made about half an hr ago - it is on the previous page and is the post of mine that mentions SHARE INTERNATIONAL in the middle part - and tell me if you think I am getting it. It will save me repeating myself. I don't personally know anyone who might help here. Alot can be revealed just by having an investigative mind and following the clues. It's really caught my imagination now and I've been reading all morning.

PS) The one thing I'm not quite understanding is the SKYNET thing. Do you think that the satellite systems might eventually become self-aware ?

I will investigate more tonight when my son's in bed. He's due home soon so my time here is going to be cut short soon.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

While Jazz didn't write down an opening thesis before launching into his discussion, if you have patience and read through the posts to begin with (leave the links til later) you will see that some of us are gradually understanding what he is trying to say and a few posters have made a synopsis of the basic thesis which will help you to get a grasp on the basics. I was totally confused like you to begin with but persevered . Take an hour to read all posts and you will see a picture beginning to emerge.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Nope I'm lost.

So the network of Iridium satellites that have been in orbit since 1998 are the cause of...EVERYTHING...?

Is this the gist of it?

These guys:

Are the blame are they?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Oh i assure you you are on the right page.

The reason that its so difficult to explain is because it involves everything. How can i possibly get that point across without sounding like an idiot.
I have been onto this for some time and many of my threads made no sense at all to many. Maybe now they have changed their minds.

Ive had 3 hrs sleep as this has kept me awake all night.

Its massive, one thing is for sure, we must all get a move on here time is of the essance. Seriously.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dachende

Please listen and this is also directed to those who dont understand.

I am having a hard time of this to say the least, my head is totally battered with this. If you can only grasp the concept of what im trying to show you. I promise that this is a massive unbelievable conspiracy that is potentially earth changing.
This makes other conspiracies look like nothing. That is the scale im talking here.
The words to signify what im trying to say i do not have.

This is a conspiracy that has blown my mind.
Iridium is what i believe the source for everything thats going on.

Its all about Iridium

Iridium is connected to everything. Please help get this out there. You have no idea how hard a job this is because it touches and connects everything.
Im not taking the piss. Its a massive conspiracy and proves that what your thread is saying is true.

mind control
weather weapons
Prison planet
bird+ fish die offs
mammals
earthquakes
frequencies
skynet/ matrix
Biblical connections
Prophecies
Its all connected to iridium.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Thank you cosmicpixie for sticking with the subject and coming back with your analysis - there are a lot of links so the hard work is appreciated. Like you say I think the OP spent too much on the 'this is big' and too little on the bullet point facts of his hypothesis. That said I was curious over a few things that I'm hoping to learn as this post evolves and think we shouldn't dismiss the subject in its entirety just because of some misplaced relationships to Iridium as an astronomical event or element.

In the Harrp link, what is the actual significance of the change that occured in this image on the 11th Jan;

As far as the Iridium Satellite Constellation is concerned (en.wikipedia.org...) is it feasible that an array or singular satellites malfunctioned or were activated to do 'something else' which could have contributed to worldwide events in relation to the EMF ?

On some of the recent posts regarding the strange but seemingly natural related mass deaths could the OP be hooking into something more man-made - either intentionally or unintentionally. i.e something was activated in the Iridium Satellite Constellation that had a side effect no-one had previously considered ?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well when I saw all the flags I thought to myself 'That has gotta be an important, well researched and well explained theory'

Egg on my face huh?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Preliminary autopsies on 17 of the up to 5,000 birds that fell on this town indicate they died of blunt trauma to their organs, the state’s top veterinarian

www.allvoices.com... nt-trauma-to-their-organs-the-states-top-veter

"We are fairly confident the birds died as a result of massive indigestion brought on by over-eating," Rodolfo Ridolfi, a director at the regional zoological institute, told The Daily Mail.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Swedish birds 'scared to death': veterinarian
www.thelocal.se...

Dead birds in Romania drank themselves to death - new dead bird reports2011
article.wn.com...

Well so far the B.S. theories seem to be rather like throwing multiple handfuls of poop against the wall and seeing what sticks,
So I'd be considering anything right now.

Trauma?
Over eating?
Scared to death?
Add to that birds that drank themselves to death !
(all scientific surety)

Somebody brings something to the table, it may be worth digging deeper into.

Maybe it's too deep to swim in?
edit on 16-1-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: sp/add

edit on 16-1-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

Oh man
Mods need to add more emotions.

This is impossible for me here. Please read all the posts from top to bottom.

Also how many think that stargates are possible and could there be a connection between the gateways of Iridium and the locations on the earth. Stargates??? Is there any proof or evidence that provides adequate evidence that they may exist or existed?

I cant explain how big this is. I am one person here. If what im saying is right which i would lay down my life as proof that what im saying is real. Its happening right now.

I cant explain. Its on a scale that changes every single thing.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

JAZZ, it's more a case of IRIDIUM COMMUNICATIONS and their satellites being at the centre of the conspiracy here, rather than the element Iridium. I think that's one way you can make yourself better understood instead of always saying it's Iridium (the element) that's the big conspiracy. People are misunderstanding alot because of this I think !

I suggest people start googling things like this now :

Iridium Satellites, Rockerfellers
Iridium Satellites, New World Order
Teledisc Satellites, Rockerfellers
Boeing, Teledisc, Rockerfellers
Boeing, conspiracy, 9/11
Boeing, logo, Saturn
Rockerfellers, Saturn Worship
Iridium Satellites, share holders
Iridium, alchemy (The name they chose for the satellite system might have an occult meaning ?)
77, the occult (Iridium's atomic number is 77 which was the amount of satellites they planned to have originally)

And anything else you can think of really ...just get creative and think outside the box with search terms and see what comes up.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join