It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Jazz are you saying that this iridium satellite system and the people who run it have found a way to tap into the "holographic universe" or the electromagnetic frequencies that our visual cortex decodes and the massive animals die offs is this company testing different frequencies to "see what happens" and to see if they can manipulate this field to their advantage ??

Am I somewhere on track here ??

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
OK I will feed the beast here. Have you put any thought into the Fema camps, underground bases etc involvement in this? A far stretch of the imagination would suggest that perhaps they are strategically located as maybe a safe zone for what could be a mass killoff? Like the chosen few who are rounded up into those areas will not be effected by whatever technology your trying to describe? Might be worth some research might not? Like I said just feeding the beast.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
I woke up this morning and the sun rose, does that mean that by my waking up I caused it to rise? No. It does not.

You never know... Seems a bit of a coincidence to me. I'm pretty sure it wasn't me that did it, I lied in 'til lunch. You sure it wasn't you?
I think it was you. Prove to me it wasn't.
edit on 15-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: grammar

Well, I do admit that I was suspicious at first, so I did some research. Turns out that this isn't the only time it's happened. I'm not even sure what to believe anymore.

Haha, sorry mate was just trying to make the point that even when you 'know' something, sometimes it doesn't appear that way. We all 'know' what the Sun appears to do in the sky during the day and we 'know' that isn't really what's occurring...Earth spin etc.

So, a pioneer realises that most things really are or at least should be very different to how they look, not sure how or why, but something is amiss. Lots of signs are pointing towards it but not everyones looking from far enough away to see the whole picture yet. Most see snippets then shake the thought off, some won't see it at all. All people say is: "There's nothing in it" (because that's how it looks to them...for them the sun goes round the earth as does the moon).

You can't just tell these people "This is how it is". Even if they do accept your proof they accept it half-heartedly and will never have an involvement or connection with it. "The truth is out there but it's nothing to do with me" kind of mentality.

We understand the idea needs to develop in lots of different, valid directions, involving as many different people as possible to eventually have the scope required not only to see the full picture, but to act accordingly.

The truth is like a tree, it starts with a seed that needs to be planted in the right environment to grow. I'm at the sapling stage along with jazz10. I suspect most are on their way home with compost and pots. The seed has already been provided (the idea), as has the environment (ATS). Tend the plant yourself.

Collaboration is the key here.
edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: grammar

edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I woke up this morning and the sun rose, does that mean that by my waking up I caused it to rise? No. It does not.

You never know... Seems a bit of a coincidence to me. I'm pretty sure it wasn't me that did it, I lied in 'til lunch. You sure it wasn't you?
I think it was you. Prove to me it wasn't.
edit on 15-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: grammar

Well, I do admit that I was suspicious at first, so I did some research. Turns out that this isn't the only time it's happened. I'm not even sure what to believe anymore.

Haha, sorry mate was just trying to make the point that even when you 'know' something, sometimes it doesn't appear that way. We all 'know' what the Sun appears to do in the sky during the day and we 'know' that isn't really what's occurring...Earth spin etc.

So, a pioneer realises that most things really are or at least should be very different to how they look, not sure how or why, but something is amiss. Lots of signs are pointing towards it but not everyones looking from far enough away to see the whole picture yet. Most see snippets then shake the thought off, some won't see it at all. All people say is: "There's nothing in it" (because that's how it looks to them...for them the sun goes round the earth as does the moon).

You can't just tell these people "This is how it is". Even if they do accept your proof they accept it half-heartedly and will never have an involvement or connection with it. "The truth is out there but it's nothing to do with me" kind of mentality.

We understand the idea needs to develop in lots of different, valid directions, involving as many different people as possible to eventually have the scope required not only to see the full picture, but to act accordingly.

The truth is like a tree, it starts with a seed that needs to be planted in the right environment to grow. I'm at the sapling stage along with jazz10. I suspect most are on their way home with compost and pots. The seed has already been provided (the idea), as has the environment (ATS). Tend the plant yourself.

Collaboration is the key here.
edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: grammar

edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: (no reason given)

That's all well and good, but I still fail to see the link between Iridium the element, Iridium the company and dying birds. If there is one, then may I stand corrected, but at this point jazz10 has shown no actual, coherent evidence to prove it. I am a scientist - I do not work well without proof and logic.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervalentiodine

Just go back a step its easy - if you don't see an Iridium connection, try having a look at the periodic table - is there anything strange about other elements? Build it up instead of breaking it down and you're heading the right way. I've discovered a few strange things in the periodic table.
Numbers and letters are a way of communicating. Depending on how we look at them depends on the message we see.
If you change your view - what you view will change.
Check out the Secret Societies thread titled 'September 15' - if you read it all and take in the detail in some of the posts and links you will see where this all just begins to unravel.

We need help with this.
edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Just go back a step its easy - if you don't see an Iridium connection, try having a look at the periodic table - is there anything strange about other elements? Build it up instead of breaking it down and you're heading the right way. I've discovered a few strange things in the periodic table.
Numbers and letters are a way of communicating. Depending on how we look at them depends on the message we see.
Check out the Secret Societies thread titled 'September 15' - if you read it all and take in the detail in some of the posts and links you will see where this all just begins to unravel.

We need help with this.

There's a lot of strange things about a lot of the elements, but that depends on what you call strange. I am a chemist, so my definition would vary hugely to that of yourself, so perhaps you could clarify what you mean when you say 'strange'?

I hardly think that their atomic numbers or symbols have anything to do with anything except the roots of various names and descriptions, which are so for various and explainable reasons. Examples, please.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

We need help with this.

I'm sure others are as befuddled as me. I looked at the September 15 thread and it's just discussing numbers - can you (or someone else) please explain why you think this fits in to the Iridium Communicationa conspiracy , and please explain like you are talking to a ten year old please. This is all starting to feel rather obscure to say the least.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by dnvrliz

funny you should mention that but a couple of occasions yesterday my nose started dripping like a tap.

Yep, just out of nowhere I start coughing and my nose runs and I get dizzy also. This is NOT normal !!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Could the satellite system now have the capability to image the brain of all living creatures and interract intelligibly with brains ? The extract below is from an article written in August 2010 and does make you wonder . You'll need to read it all to put it into context.

3. Constellation of Remote-Sensing Satellites

A common misconception is that there will always be a 1-2 second lag for satellite communications as seen in televised interviews from places like Iraq. This lag is due to high-altitude satellites which operate roughly 36,000 km above the Earth's surface. Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites are much closer operating between 160 and 2000 km. While this lower altitude decreases lag so as to be imperceptible it also limits coverage area and thus requires multiple satellites operating as a constellation to attain global coverage. As an example, the satellite phone company Iridium Satellite LLC has a constellation of 66 active satellites in low earth orbit.

Since LEO satellite constellations can establish line-of-sight paths with imperceptible lag between any two points on the Earth's surface they are the most likely platform for a global remote-sensing network where millisecond response times are critical for operation.
From these constellations unclassified sensors are not yet capable of imaging the brain although this may change with advancing technology. As an example, it may be possible to extend the range of a photodetector from centimeters to hundreds of kilometers by combining something like functional near-infrared imaging (fNIR) with remote-sensing methodologies such as quantum radar and LIDAR (which is improving to the point where the distance to an object several hundred kilometers away can be detected up to a nanometer--3 orders of magnitude smaller than a neuron). There are various transmission windows in the electromagnetic spectrum including the IR band which could allow these signals to penetrate cloud cover and propagate smoothly between the ground and space and in the case of quantum radar penetrate underground as well as underwater.

These signals may also have the capacity to interact intelligibly with the brain. Pulsed/modulated electromagnetic radiation has been shown to induce what is known as the microwave hearing effect which evolved from rudimentary clicks in the 1940s to voiced communication in the 1970s. Also, infrared lasers have been shown to control the firing of nerves in rats. These remote means of non-invasive interaction with the brain preclude any requirement for radio-frequency chips or neural implants.

source

scroll 2/3 of the way down

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
isn't the iridium satellite constellation the way Osama bin Laden kept in touch with different cells
and his family in the Saud ...and the USA agencies knew this full well...?
~so much for hunting down bin Laden~

did not Motorola insert the iridium satellite system and it was used for CIA & other covert agencies to communicate securly?
isn't Motorola the poster boy of the Military Industrial Complex,
and the iridium system was said to have been made obsolete... but as a disinfo distraction so that the
international banker transactions and uplinks to ATMs could use up all the bandwidth and remain
a secretive medium for these sensitive transactions and information exchange.

In a recent reply:

This is all starting to feel rather obscure to say the least
cosmicpixie--- posted on 16-1-2011 @ 05:46

I Submit that:
The myths are continuiously being created to deflect attention from the revamped iridium system...
including whats ammounting to Iridium being likend to the futuristic 'Sky-Net' in the Terminator series...
edit on 16-1-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Listen,

All i ask is that you read the information i have brought to the table. Iridium is a massive factor in all topics from elemental form upward. atomic number 77? all the way to all definitions of Iridium. Where its found, its uses, rare is it? Many questions need aswered and it is soooooooo big that i cant do this alone. I promise you all this is huge

Links HAARP, satalite systems, Think of a death ray or frequency weapons and a means of producing fake images!!!! Then you will be the tip of the iceberg. I believe that this thread exposes one of the biggest conspiracies ever! Im not exagerating.
TPTB are in full control and the flooding etc in deliberate.

Please help me here im trying to help you all. I also cracked a code for that pyramid? Still trying to retrieve data. Whats up is down and opposites but hey different story. I also made a connection to BP and Iridium but the link i had has been removed.
Its massive. Theres another massive deception coming too. Change of technology brings also a change in frequencies etc....3D tvs perhaps i dont know. Theres a storm coming that the weather man couldnt predict.
I believe that the Oz floods were deliberate too.

Can we please get more attention and focus to this thread. Im not bothered about stars and flags take them back, i am trying to help you, i think this is why i ended up here. You need to forget what you think you know and read my thread with a totally open mind.

Star constellations or Iridium satalite constellations? Has or is there going to be a change to constellations?

Does the russian cross seen in the sky resemble the satalite
en.wikipedia.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is nothing compared to what ive found. How many stars are actually stars and how many are or could be projectors and how many have the capacity to be used as weapons. You will finfd that Iridium satalites are devastating. To everything in every way shape and form.

Now please help me here. This thread will change the lives of so many.

Those of you that cant "FEEL" that incling that you are right go back re read and if you feel the same and cant see then please move along. I mean this in the nicest way poss. But you are holding the thread back.

Can we all bring this to the attention of as many people as possinle.
And please add your own findings. All of you.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

For some reason i cant sopy links to news surrounding Iridium?

Anyone else?
Try google searching Iridium in the news?

I would also like a link to stocks and shares to watch how oil sits and where Iridium goes. I believe thats where they will shift to next, and i believe that there will be a connection to BP anyone provide?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This is the best i can do in providing news? Cant link.

Iridium 9602 Transceiver Opens Up Data Connectivity in Broad New Markets
IEWY News - ‎Jan 11, 2011‎
These solutions – including applications for tracking assets such as cargo, ships, aircrafts and people – are certified by Iridium to operate on the world's ...

Please read all of this with an open mind? Doesnt matter how its dressed up.

Iridium 9602 Transceiver Opens Up Data Connectivity in Broad New MarketsIridium Communications IncIRDMZ | 1/10/2011 7:00:12 AMIridium Certifies New 9602-Based Applications Demonstrating Growing Market Opportunities on World's Only Truly Mobile, Global Voice and Data Communications Network

MCLEAN, Va., Jan 10, 2011 (GlobeNewswire via COMTEX News Network) --
Iridium Communications Inc. (Nasdaq:IRDM) announced the certification of new Iridium 9602 Short Burst Data (SBD) Transceiver-based partner devices, opening a broad number of emerging new markets with solutions enabled by Iridium data connectivity. These solutions -- including applications for tracking assets such as cargo, ships, aircrafts and people -- are certified by Iridium to operate on the world's only global, mobile voice and data network.

The Iridium 9602 is smaller, lighter and lower-cost than its predecessor, which increases the return on investment for global satellite two-way machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. The transceiver serves as the data communication enabler for a wide range of portable tracking and monitoring devices, leveraging Iridium's global coverage and low-latency, two-way data links.

"Iridium is advancing the way global enterprises conduct critical daily activities," said Patrick Shay, vice president and general manager of data services for Iridium. "The Iridium 9602 is ideal for a wide range of applications, including remote tracking, personal location/safety, monitoring and tracking of assets such as cargo, ships or trucks, as well as controlling and monitoring equipment for greater efficiency."

Iridium 9602-based solutions recently certified for use over the Iridium global network include:

-- Cubic Global Tracking Solutions GS-5L (San Diego, Calif.) -- supports a variety of smart applications for tracking and monitoring the temperature, environmental conditions, location or maintenance needs of critical assets throughout their lifecycle. Alerts when specific conditions (such as cargo route deviation, sensor limits, equipment faults, tilting or tampering) are sensed to ensure reliability, and includes advanced mesh technology. -- Latitude Technologies SkyNode(R) S100 (British Columbia, Canada) -- a small, light and cost-effective aircraft certified flight tracking and two-way data communication and messaging solution with global visibility. The solution provides security and crew safety for air/ground logistics applications enabling global visibility and allowing more cost-effective flight operations. -- Marine Instruments Fishing Buoy M3i (Spain) -- the M3i with echo-sounder buoy locates and monitors fish by transmitting GPS position, water temperature, battery status and echo-sounder information that indicates the presence or absence of fish. -- NAL Research SHOUT Nano (Manassas, Va.) -- a handheld, global, two-way satellite messaging and personal tracking device. It utilizes Iridium SBD service to provide location information, two-way inbound and outbound status, text messaging, and emergency/alert notifications. -- Spidertracks Spider S3 (New Zealand) -- an aircraft emergency location system for light aircraft and GA pilots. The Spider sends location information continuously, tracking the aircraft in real-time and sending automatic SOS alerts in emergencies to help find people fast."Iridium provides the building blocks for applications across a broad variety of markets through this innovative core technology. Together, with our partners, we are enabling innovation through new types of Iridium 9602-based M2M solutions to be built that are deployed globally," said Shay.

M2M data services is a high growth business area for Iridium. The company's third-quarter 2010 financial statements, released in November, reported that M2M data subscribers represented 27 percent of billable commercial subscribers, an increase from 23 percent during the same period last year. According to a report published by TMF Associates in November 2009, the number of active low-data-rate mobile satellite devices is projected to grow from about 1.5 million at the end of 2009 to more than 3.1 million by the end of 2013, a compound annual growth of 21 percent.

For more information on the Iridium 9602 or to learn about these solutions, visit www.iridium.com.

About Iridium Communications Inc.

Iridium Communications Inc. (www.iridium.com) is the only mobile satellite service (MSS) company offering coverage over the entire globe. The Iridium constellation of low-Earth orbiting (LEO) cross-linked satellites provides critical voice and data services for areas not served by terrestrial communication networks. Iridium serves commercial markets through a worldwide network of distributors, and provides services to the U.S. Department of Defense and other U.S. and international government agencies. The company's customers represent a broad spectrum of industry, including maritime, aeronautical, government/defense, public safety, utilities, oil/gas, mining, forestry, heavy equipment and transportation. Iridium has launched a major development program for its next-generation satellite constellation, Iridium NEXT. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va., U.S.A. and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbols IRDM (common stock), IRDMW ($7.00 warrants), IRDMZ ($11.50 warrants) and IRDMU (units).

Forward-Looking Statements

Statements in this press release that are not purely historical facts may constitute forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding the development of Iridium NEXT, anticipated growth in subscribers and commercial and government services revenue, and anticipated equipment revenue and Operational EBITDA, Operational EBITDA margin and net leverage. Other forward-looking statements can be identified by the words "anticipates," "may," "can," "believes," "expects," "projects," "intends," "likely," "will," "to be" and other expressions that are predictions or indicate future events, trends or prospects. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Iridium to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, uncertainties regarding increases in customer demand for our products and services, growth in subscribers and revenue, expected Operational EBITDA growth, Iridium's ability to maintain the health, capacity and content of its satellite constellation, and the development of and transition to Iridium NEXT, including expanded capacity and features, as well as general industry and economic conditions, and competitive, legal, governmental and technological factors. Other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated by the forward-looking statements include those factors listed under the caption "Risk Factors" in the company's Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2010 and filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 9, 2010. There is no assurance that Iridium's expectations will be realized. If one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or if Iridium's underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those expected, estimated or projected. Iridium's forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release and Iridium undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements.

This news release was distributed by GlobeNewswire, www.globenewswire.com

SOURCE: Iridium Communications Inc.

[ex/]

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I've been googling things like :

Iridium satellites, weather modification
Iridium satellites, mind control
Iridium satellites, HAARP

And so on and it's now beginning to come together for me. The ultimate aim of this technology seems to be an effort to control everything -

(1)What we see in the sky (stars, spirals, religious symbols, signs and portents that could make the masses believe something terrible or wonderful was occuring, even UFO's )

(2) Our minds (monitor brainwave activity, effect moods, plant commands, mass hypnosis, etc)

(3) Our bodies (target certain areas or kill in an instant )

(4) Surveillance on a global scale ; being able to know where someone is at any time of the day and what they are up to . Something they could achieve really well when people have chip implants or something they can do just by someone owning a mobile phone or credit card. Maybe devices to facilitate satellite surveillance are located in new models of cars, street cameras etc too

(5) The weather , in a variety of ways

This makes me think back to an organization called SHARE INTERNATIONAL, an NGO of the UN that has been around for years preparing the world for the arrival of some great spiritual master called MAITREYA. There is supposed to be a day when his presence is made known to the entire world. They call it THE DAY OF DECLARATION and according to them, everyone on the planet will simultaneously receive a telepathic awareness of him and his message/mission and it will come into their minds in whatever language they speak. This could be achieved with this satellite system then I guess.

A couple of years ago, the organization began talking about a new star in the sky that would act as a sign to the world that Maitreya's arrival was not far away . This star began to be seen and photographed all around the world and caught the attention of some of the world's press. Just google MAITREYA , star and you will find heaps of stuff about this. This conencts to your talk about how the technology could be used to create stars in the sky which are not really stars at all.

The powers that be are probably aiming to make all sorts of stuff happen so that the world will believe all their religious prophecies are coming true . All sorts of stuff has to happen before they reveal the MAITREYA , who I believe they are setting up as the anti-christ figure.

So there's another connection potentially - the conspiracy feeds into the aim to follow religious script in an effort to deliberately manifest prophetic events so the world will be conned into believing it was all true after all. The stage has to be set for the antichrist before the so called *real* saviour and his cohorts arrives. No doubt that's where the ET's come in, who will play out this part of the script.

They are preparing the way for their ET masters to assume full and open control of the planet, by which time most of humanity will be so mind controlled no one will even have the presence of mind to question or resist what is happening. Then the NWO can really begin.

That's how I'm seeing it at any rate.

My question now is how can we avoid our minds being controlled/hypnotized in this overwhelming way by the satellite system ? Is there anything at all we can do to prevent getting sucked in to their lair ?
edit on 16/1/11 by cosmicpixie because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/1/11 by cosmicpixie because: forgot a few things

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
For the love of god, look up the word frequency in a dictionary.

And can some please explain the link between elemental iridium and iridium the company? So far as I can tell, there is none.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
So it's Iridium now?

Hang on, I thaught it was gold that all this was lingked to and the Egyptions, Eye of Horus etc... Thats what the user, aoi3610 says in his thread...!!

OK now we have both Iridium and Gold..

Hell we're screwed bigtime!!

All we need now is for the two to join forces and KAAA-BOOM

Really though, none of this has anything to do with anything and everything has nothing to do with any of this..

Moving along now..

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
So it's Iridium now?

Hang on, I thaught it was gold that all this was lingked to and the Egyptions, Eye of Horus etc... Thats what the user, aoi3610 says in his thread...!!

OK now we have both Iridium and Gold..

Hell we're screwed bigtime!!

All we need now is for the two to join forces and KAAA-BOOM

Really though, none of this has anything to do with anything and everything has nothing to do with any of this..

Moving along now..

Maybe we should start listing more elements. What about Seaborgium? Kind of sounds like cyborg and it was only recently named as such. Maybe the government is giving us a warning that we are going to be destroyed by cyborgs...from the sea?

Man. Some people.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
To the op, a possible connection with your evidence:

Your post is hard to follow, as others have said; but, from what I can understand, you're not completely astray. I'm not going to bombard you with questions, regarding more explanation for your premise, even. I did run across something that may play some role in your research and may even provide another dot, that could possibly connect with your satellite frequency transmission premise.

Take a look at this link, pay particular attention to the noise section and then think about your argument and the recent deaths of 200 cows, all at once. www.delaval-us.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

For the love of god, look up the word frequency in a dictionary.

And can some please explain the link between elemental iridium and iridium the company? So far as I can tell, there is none.

The atomic number of Iridium is 77 - the number of satellites originally planned by Iridium Communications. However, they ended up with only 66 . Beyond that I am not sure but maybe there is some obscure connection that we haven't realized yet. I am trying to figure it out myself without much luck so far.

EDIT - oh, there is this : The KT event of 65 million years ago, marking the temporal border between the Cretaceous and Tertiary eras of geological time, was identified by a thin stratum of iridium-rich clay. A team led by Luis Alvarez (1980) proposed an extraterrestrial origin for this iridium, attributing it to an asteroid or comet impact near what is now Yucatan Peninsula. Their theory is widely accepted to explain the demise of the dinosaurs. (wiki - Iridium)

Therefore the concept of extinction/extinguishing/wiping out can be connected to the word IRIDIUM , which is the name of the satellite company utilizing various technology in an apparant aim to wipe out the existing order through various means. They might be plannning to cause EXTINCTION EVENTS. Maybe this is the connection ?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by issaiah1332
To the op, a possible connection with your evidence:

Your post is hard to follow, as others have said; but, from what I can understand, you're not completely astray. I'm not going to bombard you with questions, regarding more explanation for your premise, even. I did run across something that may play some role in your research and may even provide another dot, that could possibly connect with your satellite frequency transmission premise.

Take a look at this link, pay particular attention to the noise section and then think about your argument and the recent deaths of 200 cows, all at once. www.delaval-us.com...

You people just pick things with the word 'frequency' in it and run a mile, don't you.

Communication satellites transmit microwaves and radiowaves, which are part of the electromagnetic radiation spectrum. Sound is made up of sound waves. Sound waves are mechanical vibrations of particles. Electromagnetic waves are oscillating electronic and magnetic fields. The word 'frequency', while it can be applied to both by virtue of the fact that frequency is a descriptive term for the number of occurrences of something happening in a given time, does NOT mean that sound waves and EMR waves are the same thing. They are not.
edit on 16-1-2011 by hypervalentiodine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join