It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Heres a connection to the Australian floods. Telstra
wirelessfederation.com...

The Queensland floods have caused extensive damage to Australia’s telecom infrastructure, with Telstra alone reportedly facing a repair bill of up to US$49.9 million.

According to reports, while Telstra has stated that it will not be able to assess the full cost of repairs until flood waters finally recede, Merrill Lynch has estimated that it could cost up to $50 million based on the repair costs of the Victorian bushfires of 2009.

Weeks of flooding in Queensland took a severe turn for the worse this week, causing service disruptions for Australian operators and ISPs.

The report further revealed that some areas of Queensland may be without telecom services for up to 18 days. Both Telstra and Optus estimate it could take three months to completely fix and replace all the affected equipment.

Yet another connection to Iridium but yet you still cant see? Come on people.

edit on 15-1-2011 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

Ok first of all, the only link to iridium telstra has is it's sat phones...
secondly... the damaged infastructure is our copper network, which is landline phones and adsl.
The damage is to exchanges mostly and some fttn exchanges.
Please do not bring telstra into this conspiracy unless it is in regards to them stuffing up pays on purpose in order to collect further interest as they are a bit of a sinking ship.....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Probably worth noting that jazz10 has a bit of a history of not making much sense. Sorry jazz10 but you really are just being a nuisance.

Here's a quote from a previous thread of his/hers about how Avatar is real:

I need help. Don't know where to turn or anything. This is massive. The minute I posted the above thread they were bocking as I was quickly recording. Anti gravity shipsn massive tunnels leading underground and a vey very significant white swan? Anyone heard a prophecy bout a white swan. I am not filling you with # here! Mods where do I turn? The film avatar is reall. Its all here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-1-2011 by mrwiffler because: added link

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
reply to post by dnvrliz

I was thinking the same thing before I even finished reading your reply. The implications if correct are staggering, and staggering is putting it lightly. They are testing frequencies right now, seeing what is affected, what is triggered, and we should keep our eyes open for any mass die off of humans in the days following. I think its safe to assume that what has happened over the last several weeks is beyond coincidence. Its obvious that not only are they testing the measures, but testing the populace. Are they testing to see how far they can go?
My last question is this:
Is there a way to defend oneself from such an attack?

I for one am being drastically affected by this testing, I am sick as a dog, my head wants to explode, the headaches are unbearable, the reason I KNOW this is coming from something like this Iridium is because I am not sick 24/7 it comes and goes, for weeks now....this will eventually kill us.
I wish I had some way to correlate the tests and my sickness, I could then know for definite with proof, but that wont happen so I am going with my gut.
I believe the tests are satisfactory for TPTB who are conducting them, they win !!!
NO, There is no way to defend ourselves, maybe if we knew exactly what they were doing we could wear tin hats or something but we just dont know...The tin hat remark was joke ! Just kidding, I am serious.....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

My life has changed dramatically. Having said that, dramatically doesn't really even come close. Coincidences, weird correlations and congruences, beautiful events. People are noticing I've changed and often comment: 'Oh, someone looks happy', i'm like, 'Yeah, amygdalae popping has a lot to answer for'. They'll understand everything one day soon enough.

All it takes is to point someone in the right direction, ask them the right question, and boom - their journey starts.

This is all groundbreaking, paradigm-shifting brilliance at its best jazz10.

I can't even express how I feel in words - this feeling isn't meant for words its far too beautiful - it transcends all that hocus pocus language stuff. Best thing is I feel this great every day. Even better is the fact I don't have a job, not much money left, I am single, and strangely for the first time in 10 years I have no worries in the world.

Boston 'More than a feeling'

Everything is just amazing.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwiffler

'Open your mind before you open your mouth.' Ooh have I just made a new saying up?

ps. peace bro
edit on 15-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwiffler

yes i agree and when it dawns on you how big this is you will be trying to alert everyone and bring it to their attention. Dont come here with bs trying to discredit me. I have a number of threads that youve overlooked infact check out my sea brat thread that should keep you entertained. Something massive there too.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Well he wouldn't be trying to discredit you if you weren't putting false info cake on everyones plate for dessert.....
NOW im not saying that everything you have said is false info, but the part about telstra sort of pissed me off as it makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by exo87

You will find there is a connection telstra and Iridium

you just need to look next you will be saying you dont see the connections to sri lanka and rio de j brazil.
Gateways or stargates or simply transmitters? You decide

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I guess they have ceased testing for the weekend because I feel O.K. as of a few hours ago. I will let you know when the sickness comes back...BTW I am a VERY sensitive person, sensitive to radio frequencies amongst other things.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I was taking an iridium supplement a while back. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Will it affect my reception to frequencies?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

funny you should mention that but a couple of occasions yesterday my nose started dripping like a tap.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Yes the connection between telstra and iridium is that telstra sells connections to their network, no conspiracy there lol just a simple supplying of a service that people require. I have used many iridium sat phones and im still kicking, no head aches.
Tell you what, first thing on monday ill take one out side and stand over it and then call it in order to activate it and see if it's satelite death beams kill me ok?
edit on 15-1-2011 by exo87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Can someone please attempt to summarize what the OP is trying to say.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Question for the OP.
Why is the company named Iridium ? Do they use Iridium in their teli comm hardware ??

Just wondering...

And I have been downing the Iodine tabs/ Kelp, like there is no tomorrow....It helps my thyroid somewhat.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by exo87

Haha False Info Cake, that is a good one - I just got a picture of myself walking into a bakery and ordering some. I'm gonna do it tomorrow, it's like when I went to the herbal store and asked them for a bottle of Ooma's Juice, it was priceless when the attendant said 'try Boots'.

Anyway, I'm sure nobody is trying to give anyone any false information here - there is no motive. What you must understand is when someone comes across this kind of information they have a duty to share it. The way certain things reveal themselves mean they just cannot be ignored sometimes.

I'd feel bad trying to pick someone apart who was trying to help me even though they didn't know me - but maybe that's just me recognising nobility when I see it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveakaRNG

That iridium is related to every conspiracy on ATS

My theory is that air is related to all conspiracies, think about the bird and fish die off's, even the 200 cattle....
They ALL breathed air!!!!!!! How scary is that! and you know what the really really scary part is? you may not realise, but while reading this you also breathed in air........... TPTB are really hiding this ........

*condescending tone and sarcasm should be used while reading...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

I was really bad for a couple of days over New Year with intense throbbing headaches (never normally suffer from them) I found popping my amygdalae forward helped a lot.
The video below explains the process. Hopefully this technique might also help a few of the nay-sayers to grasp the message coming across in this thread, or at very least see the good intention.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The reason I am viewing this thread is because I'm interested in the Iridium company. After the original company went bankrupt for what seemed like questionable reasons, it was bought by some guys, some with US military backgrounds for a measly twenty million dollars. I suspect it was a take over involving foul play of some sort. Now the military has a nice satellite constellation that cost them 2% of what it would have cost for them to build themselves. Definitely fishy and worth investigating.

jazz10, you are just fouling up an interesting subject as far as I am concerned. If you could pull together your ideas into one thread and avoid dopey associations with things like elemental iridium, the crustal iridium layer,,telstra, Queensland floods etc etc you might end up with a decent audience.
...actually, I just noticed you're on about stargates..there is no hope,

See ya.
edit on 15-1-2011 by mrwiffler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz
I posted this on the 13th...apparently I was on the same wavelength as the OP was !!!!!!!!!!!

dnvrliz

Mood: On Alert
Member was on ATS
5 minutes ago.

P 178 F 0 S 162
W 1.24 K 14

o go to profile
o add as friend
o make rival
o view posts
o view threads
o posts in thread
o send message
o ALERT!

give this post a star
posted on 13-1-2011 @ 23:41 this post

Originally posted by DamaSan
reply to post by crazydaisy

Changes in the ionosphere have been shown to impact human brainwave activity. I'm probably going to have to go dig up a link now unless someone else has one ready... has to do with Schumann resonance.

If reading this post made you think about HAARP, then good for you
edit on 13-1-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

It has to be some type of high frequency sound or something, thats the only plausible explanation that the birds all die at the exact same time. They are being hit with something that kills them immediately. It would also explain the fish kills, it can be done under water also, and it can explain the bats and the bees and all of the other things that are dying in clusters. Its something that we humans cannot hear .... its really scares me to think that when they are ready, they can change the frequency and do the same thing to humans...anyone else feel a little worried ????

Thats my take on it !!!

Well lets look at just that one part okay:

These satellites are in ( Low earth orbit) "Leo"
( 78 km amsl "above mean sea level"

in space, there is no air.
Sound is a vibration or pressure wave in air.
There is no "sound" in space.remember "In space no one can hear you scream!"
So its not some "audio (sound) frequency". No matter how high an untrasonic frequency I can generate it will not become an rf signal. and cross air less space.

These Satellites do indeed transmit RF (radio frequency energy) in the L band ( L band 1616 - 1626.5 MHz ) its their sole purpose for being up there:

Iridium satellite orbit LEO
Orbit altitude 780 km
Iridium applications Voice and data
Satellites in constellation 66
User satellite link band 1616 - 1626.5 MHz
L band
Gateway -> Satellite up-link 29.1 - 29.3 GHz
Satellite -> Gateway downlink 19.1 - 19.6 GHz
Inter-satellite link 22.55 - 23.55 GHz
Satellite relative velocity 26 804 km/hr
Minimum angle of elevation
for acceptable operation 8.2°
Approximate satellite view time 9 - 10 minutes
Access scheme FDMA / TDMA
Frequency re-use factor 12
Total system capacity 172 000 users

www.radio-electronics.com...

I'm really not trying to "bust your balls here"Just want to toss a little reality into the cafeinated rush...
edit on 15-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveakaRNG

Easy.

"It is all a giant conspiracy that makes zero sense."

I think that summarizes it all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join