It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hannes28

it's an ongoing thread so to speak.
A choice.
some read it and say its about doom and gloom some read it and see what could be the good of it.

or you could read it impartially.
See the positives see the negatives and keep going.

I'm on the middle ground seeing both sides. Just toddling down the middle.
I admit the title is a bit.......sensational but focus of the thread is indeed very?.......interesting.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

edit on 1-6-2015 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
And yet again.......I end up back on this thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10
I admit the title is a bit.......sensational but focus of the thread is indeed very?.......interesting.

Iridium flares are not a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter

originally posted by: jazz10

Iridium flares are not a conspiracy.

Certainly a conspiracy not.
IntelSat probably should have picked a different name for the project.
Some see the term "Iridium flares" and infer that these satellites are shooting Iridium into space, when of course, the flat panels are just reflecting sunlight.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Iridium is from comets right?
edit on 19-11-2015 by BenBLevins because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have a post to make that may be of interest to those of you still interested in this thread....

I think now is significant.....

I'm not going to post links....
Recently we have heard about a Saudi connection to 911 right?
We have Turkey holding the Key to the black sea for naval vessels in relation to Crimea right?
We have the current agenda of quite a unique tool to create divisions right? particularly in religions?

When I said this topuc tiuched on everything......it does....

Cosmicpixie? Iamhumandoing?......you still here?

I have a bit more to share....that may indeed be very relevant....
In the book of Daniel it mentions something that in my opinion at the time pointed out a specific area and place but stupidly didnt realise it at the time....

Cosmicpixie you mentioned that iridium from meteorites ......

Now here's where you need to look....

What is embedded in the Kaaba in Mecca.....

As for the ottoman empire can you connect the dots to Turkey.......

The Stone embedded in the corner stone of The Kaaba is said to be iridium from the heavens....

Where is the Kaaba? What does it represent? in todays state of affairs in regard to 911 also?

There's way more to this....but please I've gave you a pointer and quite frankly....I was banned last time.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I remember this topic. I read it with interest back when it was new, and have periodically tried to keep up with it, however I am still - as I said back then when I asked for more clarification - at a total loss as to what the conspiracy being posited, the theory of what is going on being articulated, or the overarching concept of the hypothesis being offered is. Perhaps I'm simply not on the same wavelength mentally as the author, or perhaps I'm missing something. But I still don't see the connection between all of these disparate threads, or what, specifically, it is that you are trying to tell us. I'm at a complete loss, confused, and unable to make heads or tails of it. That's why I would greatly appreciate a point by point recap because I've read the entire thread and all of its links, and I still don't get what is being suggested.

Peace.
edit on 4/27/2016 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: isitjustme

LMAO! Okaaayyyyyy. I chuckled at a few comments from the OP and other contributors, but yours literally made me laugh heartily.

On another note, I wanted to give up on this thread a while ago, but no, I didn't want to be a quitter... I have read all the links, and read all of the other thread and now here I am on I think the 3rd page of this one... again, looking at the links, etc. I am still trying though... I feel that I've come this far, might as well go on!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Omg! I just realized how big this thread is! It is very fitting that the title has "ATS, this is massive!"
edit on 2-6-2016 by Ellie Sagan because: correcting spelling error

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Do you see now?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

youtu.be...
Surely now?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Taking into account, I wrote this posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM ....and the leaps we have made globally.
I have found what could potentially put this entire thread into perspective.
The film GeoStorm... I've only seen the trailer and it looks like it, but need to watch it in full.

I hope those of you who understood my post are still members here lol
Because back then in 2011 if I had said that this is possible and they would also go on and make a film about it? Yeah OK ha ha...

There's still more to it than that. But just look at global events. Then look at my threads I've wrote....

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's amazing this thread is still going strong. So few things have done so and I barely recognize ATS in the three-four years I've been only an occasional drop in. So much about me and my life has changed. I no longer live in a house and neighborhood full of paranormal and odd goings on. But I still experience some strange things from time to time. Like sharing a moment with my daughter in which it seemed like daylight ceased to exist entirely for a split but noticeable second.

It is good to see this thread again but I have lost my grasp of it and this is not an easy thread to grasp. The mind has to embrace the vastness of all personal experience while simultaneously examining individual aspects and how it all ties together, while also accepting it's not a complete picture and that I can barely hold onto what the question is, let alone the answer. Or that's the way I remember it when I left it a couple of years ago.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

The video doesn't play for me. Can you tell me what was in this video that you wanted known and understood the most?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: bikeshedding
reply to post by boomadatigger

Laziness and/or unfamiliarity with how to properly form arguments are far more likely causes. Being an insider doesn't prevent you from making a conclusion, especially if you're already presenting evidence.

Why dont you try and add something constructive to the thread instead of taking apart the OP. Why dont you try and sumarise it. This is part of a far bigger story. fbianon /wikileaks / podesta leaks / dnc leaks / qanon..

Thank you for the thread OP

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Certainly a conspiracy not. IntelSat probably should have picked a different name for the project. Some see the term "Iridium flares" and infer that these satellites are shooting Iridium into space, when of course, the flat panels are just reflecting sunlight

You have no grasp of this thread what so ever.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So in a nut shell, these satellites will be used, or will try to be used, to control the weather? And to wipe out mankind?
And Geostorm the movie, is a loose depiction of how it could happen?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Looks like an interesting thread but OMG I dont have the time for all of this
I read that the IRIDIUM Constellation are 66 active communication satellites. Last launch Space X 12-22.....I was fixed on this because of another thread about following the white rabbit and how Q~anon spoke of it in his posts...I'M sure it fits somehow, lolol...

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So close, yet so far away....

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join