It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

Nope. Like I said, just Iridium Flares.....
Now for a more intellectual reply perhaps from more aware ATS members?

Your reply was solely an attempt to ridicule and derail. Stop fishing for a reaction.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10

Nope. Like I said, just Iridium Flares.....

I know you're fixated on iridium flares, but they are not unique.

Now for a more intellectual reply perhaps from more aware ATS members?

Well considering you don't seem aware of the fact that Iridium flares are not unique, I'd say I was more aware already...

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Fixated on Iridium flares???

I think you're missing the point actually.
I mentioned the flares......way way back in the first page or two.
The flares are of no interest to me lol

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10
Fixated on Iridium flares???

I think you're missing the point actually.
I mentioned the flares......way way back in the first page or two.
The flares are of no interest to me lol

Then why were they mentioned in your opening post and seemingly conflated with solar flares?

"NASA warns of a solar flare causing destruction???

Do they not mean an Iridium flare? Caused by man"

So it's not of interest to you now, but it was when you created this thread.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Electromagnetic influences on bioelectric fields 

A reply to: ngchunter

There.......I pointed it out to you.
Now can you please take notice

What sort of ATS member are you?
A researching nonconformists who questions, asks and keeps asking?
Or
One that just believes what is told and that's that?

For those of you who do know what I am refering too maybe I should reply in code and riddles?

Or should I ask the questions to which I know the answers and in that way I am not directly telling you but then you will gradually piece it together as I have done.
Iridium isn't a massive conspiracy ATS........
Iridium is so significant to us all and important that it's no wonder we have been kindly shepherded away.
If I am right which I would like to hope that what I have learned to be fact, hidden knowledge about our true self, not what you are told you are, if I am right.....
Cancer, diabetes, parkinsons, and so so many other ailments and illnesses will be gone. ....they will no longer exist because you, yes you will be able to heal yourselves and others.

However.......
The conspiracy side to Iridium is that there are some that will not want you knowing.

Bio electic fields .......
bio electromagnetism
Geomagnetic storms
Sun
Moon
Water
Electromagnetic effects on your health and planetary health (remember the thread I wrote regarding Atrial fibrillation????? I suggest you see what is within it)
Search for threads regarding
language of vampyr.....
matrix

google a video on youtube I AM HAARP...... (A planetary shify in consciousness into a negative way actually allows others manipulate you, usto create our own prison because we become so negative we sit #ting ourselves over everything.

Because we cling to a fabricated safety net or system of things which is a carefully orchestrated plan to create division where in the intersst of global security they will offer protection from the invisible enemy they created.......in return for all of your personal data and taking away your freedom.
they pedal it through various media ways. Strange how sky news always without fail makes the interview with insurgent leaders terrorist leaders or even those who were ferrying the immigrants over Mediterranean. Yet intelligence agencies couldnt even find the most wanted?

Now.
To sit mentioning that im particularly focused on Iridium flares???? Pmsl
I'm more interested in the millions of torches that are waiting to be reignited my friend.

Trust me. In fact nah don't. .....believe what you want but at least try and do some digging here.

OUR BODIES ARE CLOSELY CONNECTED TO THE PLANET........SCHUMAN RESONANCES.........if only we were perhaps not smothered in all of the others!
It doesn't only affect our health but planetary health and when our planetary health deteriorates who's gonna jump start the hEart ....oops I mean Earth.

edit on 13-5-2015 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Understand this thread then you will also see the other connection than may conCERN you shi va if I know what it is. But the dance is weird. Spinners and sliders.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Truth be known.....I was subconciously drawn to this topic tbh.
I still am.
I'm not saying I have all of the answers but perhaps more than a few....
I'm religious but not of a specific side.
I'm part of one.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Oh and for the record.....
The search for the God particle lol
are they blind? There's millions all walking around the planet.
Shepherded away from ourselves by a materialistic golden carrot thats always out of reach.

Tell me if you have noticed the war going on to destroy the most important institution in the world that binds us all together and the bond that strengthens the golden rule.......
Family...
All work and no play takes what away? It doesn't just make you a dull person.
The impact is massive especially when taking the humane nature out of the equation and replacing it with technological minders.

(post by ngchunter removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think what most are missing is some sort of boundry to this conspiracy. In 2011 it was iridium satelites and HAARP, now its shuman and the bio electric field.

Is it possible for you to place yourself in the unbaised and uninformed pair of shoes I'm wearing and see the links you make as a requirement for the undefined conspiracy that has you in its grip?

What I'm really saying is; you'd be cool if this turned out to be not all that, right?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

wow that's a bit harsh of a statement to make and a direct defamation of character and should actually result in your banning and I would like to pursue this further.
You can't make statements like that attacking someone.
I don't make you read what I share nor do I force you to follow this thread and for you to come wading in with a statement like that?

Nah.....

Your comment reads as follows

Are you just psychotic? I personally think ATS ought to report posters like you to the authorities. I personally also think ATS should be held accountable for the Jared Loughner incident. Of course they won't, but posters like you seriously disturb me. Nothing you're saying makes any sense, it's all just random words. You need serious professional mental help.

Psychotic?
You may call it that I call it "thinking outside the box"
I and posters like me seriously disturb you?
I havent posted anything disturbing, offensive, aggressive, racist, sexual nature nothing.....so why and how have I disturbed you, please quote the piece, if I have then I genuinely appologise as that's not my intention.
I find the reply you made diaturbing because you are personally attacking me, it's basically slander for no reason....

For your information I have stumbled across something yhat really ties everything together for me on my opinion on this thread.

I have never once said what I have shared is fact.
I have tried to get you and others to participate and share your thoughts. Quite a few have but more have decided to come here and start with the insults.
If posters like me trouble or disturb you why on earth would you join a forum that's moto is deny ignorance?
Many topics are controversial and are contradictory of what many of us have come to know as the truth.

When joining this site did it not cross your mind that what you thought you knew could effectively be dismantled and reestablished.

I need you to know that I'm perfectly sane, I'm not bonkers and nor am I trying to scare anyone.

The next link I post which I have came across purely by accident is very interesting indeed. Not only for this thread but many others.......and yes it involves
Iridium
Monoatomic Elements

It covers.....many.

Now please cut it with the insults.....if you dont like my post don't follow.

(post by ngchunter removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Below is a link to something I stumbled across purely by accident.
Like I said previously I feel this topic touches on many others. IRIDIUM.
Admittedly the thread title may be a bit out there for some....yeah I know sorry. But when I said it touched on many things it does.

*I am not stating what I share as fact, I simply openly offer you to participate if you are interested, if you find you are not interested do not reply simpky move along, spare me the insults please*

My next post I will provide the link and I will copy and paste specific pieces as external text from the link.
I sincerely hope that those of you genuinely interested to please read the link in full before replying.
I would like you to also have a read of the following threads here on ATS which I believe will be of interest also
The Language of Vampyr

Cern and the opening of the abyss

Room Temperature superconductivity, exotic matter, Hal Puthoff, David Hudson, ORME'S

Universe a matrix designed by Aliens says NASA

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here is the link it is Ajit Vadakayil

The link above covers quite a lot and is quite interesting. (To me anyway) but those of recently linked threads may find it of interest also.

Below is the page in external text .....

Ajit Vadakayil

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

KALPA VIGRAHA , VISHNU IDOL CARBON DATED TO 26450 BC, SUDARSHANA CHAKRA – CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL

THE MOST POWERFUL MIND CONTROLLED SCALAR WEAPON ,   LORD VISHNU THE PRESERVER RECEIVING SUDARSHANA CHAKRA FROM LORD SHIVA THE DESTROYER,  WATER CHARGED WITH PALLADIUM GROUP NANO PARTICLES FOR LONGIVITY-  CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL

A heavy chest containing a 47 gram metal alloy idol was  given to CIA officials for safekeeping at Lo Monthang  (called “Mustang” in CIA files) by a Tibetan monk accompanied by Khampa bodyguards in 1959.   The monk apparently verbally told CIA officials the importance of the chest and its contents which the CIA wrote down.  

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Thu May 14 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: MASSIVE quote trimmed

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Please note that in order to see the images click on the link as I copied the page not the images.
Please embed if you can.
Has the page I linked been discussed before here on ATS?
SHIVA and Cern seem to be very closely related and the atmospheric inversion???
You will be aware of the Iridium factor now.
But Watering Teams???

Hadron Collieder Cern, Shiva, HAARP, Bioelectric fields, everything seems to be covered in the above link yet it's the first time I've seen so much info on one page.

Yhen I think himilayas......buddhists etc and then the recent earthquakes then last night I stumbled across yet another thing I'd never came across before. The secret towers of the himilayas shaped as a star???? David Star.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Great read, still don't understand

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

kudo's for sticking with the iridium story..

somehow i came across THIS VIDEO over at the youtube, a supposed interview from 1964 about time-travel, magnetic fields & "space brothers"

..i didn't bother vetting the film, since we're in the tinfoil hat scene let's just say it's bogus ~~ some of that "info" seeded presented in there dovetails nicely with some of the info you've presented here (...and maybe that's how all this is supposed to function)

focus on around the 5 minute & onwards mark.. (those magnetic fields/akashic records)

see you in the sky sometime

The secret towers of the himilayas shaped as a star???? David Star.

there's an obelisk or two over there also...
edit on 26-5-2015 by UNIT76 because: all roads lead to rome

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

The Kaaba.
I would kike you to think revelations.
Also Daniel.
The stone ...the corner stone is what ans originated from where?
The corners point to where and what's in the directions of the compass.What nations.

Daniel clearly indicates what?

Yes I am speaking riddles bit its only riddles to those who dont or should not understand.

Only to you unity

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Can you do a recap?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Acts 4:11
Jesus is "'the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.'

the builders ~Proverbs 6:13
(men) who wink maliciously with their eye, signal with their feet & motion with their fingers,
(and lol at this topic)

as for the book of Daniel, there's a lot to consider with the antichrist, people will say it's antiochus & has been and gone already, but i like this verse;

Ecc 1:9
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join