It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: br0ker

originally posted by: jazz10

Wifibrains
There ya go...

Like I said before thanks Wifibrains and to add to that here are the lyrics to the song below.

In the year 2525
If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may find
In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies
Everything you think, do, and say
Is in the pill you took today
In the year 4545
Ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
You won't find a thing to chew
Nobody's gonna look at you
In the year 5555
Your arms are hanging limp at your sides
Your legs got nothing to do
Some machine is doing that for you
In the year 6565
Ain't gonna need no husband, won't need no wife
You'll pick your son, pick your daughter too
From the bottom of a long glass tube' Whoooa
In the year 7510
If God's a-comin' he ought to make it by then
Maybe he'll look around himself and say
Guess it's time for the Judgement day
In the year 8510
God is gonna shake his mighty head then
He'll either say I'm pleased where man has been
Or tear it down and start again
In the year 9595
I'm kinda wondering if man is gonna be alive
He's taken everything this old earth can give
And he ain't put back nothing
Now it's been 10,000 years
Man has cried a billion tears
For what he never knew
Now man's reign is through
But through eternal night
The twinkling of starlight
So very far away
Maybe it's only yesterday
In the year 2525
If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may thrive
In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies
Everything you think, do or say

Now take into account that this song was out in 1969 when a song with such lyrics would have been seen as ridiculous.

Can you think what they meant by this

Ain't gonna need no husband, won't need no wife
You'll pick your son, pick your daughter too
From the bottom of a long glass tube

Makes you wonder about the IVF especially the designer babies where they state they can select hair and eye color.

The reason I say that is because they seem to be attempting to take out of the equation the main part of conception. I meam the bond between man and woman and also the spark, the emotion.
God never inrended us to become dehumanised which is what I believe they are trying to do.
In my opinion it goes so much deeper and spreads our so much further.

Tell me if I am wrong when I say,.....
Communities are been destroyed in the sense of meaning. People now seem to not know the person who lives 10 doors away. Community spirit must, must be restored and that must come from you all. All of us.

There's a secret hidden agenda which I believe this entire thread is about.
I feel it is to make people feel isolated by destroying the meaming of community but not only that one of the most important foundations that we all have in common.
FAMILY.

"In the Year 2525 (Exordium et Terminus)" is a 1969 hit song by the American pop-rock duo of Zager and Evans. It reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 for six weeks commencing July 12, 1969. It peaked at number one in the UK Singles Chart for three weeks in August and September that year.[1] The song was written and composed by Rick Evans in 1964 and originally released on a small regional record label (Truth Records) in 1968. A year later, an Odessa, Texas, radio station popularized the disc, which RCA Records quickly picked up for nationwide distribution. Zager and Evans disbanded in 1971. Denny Zager now builds custom guitars in Lincoln Nebraska.

The following is quite intriguing too

"In the Year 2525 (Exordium and Terminus)" opens with the words "In the year 2525, If man is still alive, If woman can survive, They may find...". Subsequent verses pick up the story at 1010-year intervals from 2525 to 6565.[2] Disturbing predictions are given for each selected year. In the year 3535, for example, all of a person's actions, words and thoughts will be preprogrammed into a daily pill. Then the pattern as well as the music changes, going up a half step in the key of the song, after two stanzas, first from A flat minor, to A minor, and, then, finally, to B flat minor, and verses for the years 7510, 8510 and 9595 follow.

especially this piece

all of a person's actions, words and thoughts will be preprogrammed into a daily pill. Then the pattern as well as the music changes, going up a half step in the key of the song, after two stanzas, first from A flat minor, to A minor, and, then, finally, to B flat minor

If you understand my thread you will see why sound comes into it.....

Now some of you may indeed have read my threads, my posts and replies and you should if you have understood me fully would have or will see why I feel the following text states exactly what I have been trying to tell you all all along.

The overriding theme, of a world doomed by its passive acquiescence to and overdependence on its own overdone technologies, struck a resonant chord in millions of people around the world in the late 1960s.[3]

The song describes a nightmarish vision of the future as man's technological inventions gradually dehumanize him. It includes a colloquial reference to the Second Coming (In the year 7510, if God's a-coming, He ought to make it by then.), which echoed the zeitgeist of the Jesus movement.

Sorry I didn't notice earlier that you actually are nuts.
And Steptoe and Edwards were working on IVF together from 1968. It was sientific research news lng before that. Actually in the beginning of the 60's. There is no BIG conspiracy in a song that you connect to other looney parts of your immagination. Sorry.. I think you should consider counselling, your tendency to "connect" and make things up as you go in this thread is a bit disturbing.

I find this thread complicated at times but find it really interesting.........
But I'm really shocked that someone can post a reply like this and the mods have let it go.
This is what worries me about ATS nowadays.....certain people are allowed to insult other members in terrible ways yet a post that's slightly off topic is removed.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lambros56
That's because some try to provoke me (again) to react and then I get banned again for another year.
Yes.....year.
I was banned for a year.

They know what I am saying is the truth.
a bit like my other thread titled here's a heads up watch this space.......

This one however touches on so many topics. Unfortunately it's impossible to tell it how it is.

I'm sorry you find it hard to follow.....imagine you were the one been shown and trying to put in such a way as for others to understand........now that's hard to follow.

thanks.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmicpixie
reply to post by jazz10

Yes, I think I understand. Check a long post I made about half an hr ago - it is on the previous page and is the post of mine that mentions SHARE INTERNATIONAL in the middle part - and tell me if you think I am getting it. It will save me repeating myself. I don't personally know anyone who might help here. Alot can be revealed just by having an investigative mind and following the clues. It's really caught my imagination now and I've been reading all morning.

PS) The one thing I'm not quite understanding is the SKYNET thing. Do you think that the satellite systems might eventually become self-aware ?

I will investigate more tonight when my son's in bed. He's due home soon so my time here is going to be cut short soon.

Maybe not self aware but military personel won't be required.
Pawns required in order to get the foundations laid, or a means oyher than that which is in play.
who needs military personel when they can and surely will refuse orders when everyone wakes up to the fact that everyone......yes everyone is getting played off against each other when the string pullers sacrifice nothing other than the lives of others. Safely in their beds (so to speak)

Google or YouTube Dr Carol Rosin Disclosure project........LISTEN TO WHAT SHE SHARES AND SAYS WAS DISCLOSED TO HER FROM DR VON BRAUN......this was disclosed to her years ago, then realise and connect what she says to present time.

Point.
Airline /Iridium Connection.
Electromagnetic connection.......bioelectric connection to geomagnetic storms from the sun what are the effecrs on health and also thermal heating.

Anyone have any good solid links to Project Bluebeam? There's something I would like to dig into but need solid facts.

Electromagnetic influences on bioelectric fields has some significance in regard to peoples health and could potentially be a source of income from various illnesses and ailments.

Every conspiracy has more than one side.

Theres what I have alrwady shared and the other side which may indeed turn out to be some kind of planetary shielding using satellite's orbiting the earth creating a tri axial weave of frequencies or similar.

Iridium like previously mentioned was suggested to have put an end to dinosaur's. ......iridium is relatively invisible.

This thread to many of you may be of no interest but to the few of you who have contributed I would sincerely like you to get stuck in to this.
Question everything wiyhin it, try and make connections or possibilities and keep asking.
This thread has been on my mind for years now, keeps drawing me back. Like I'm missing something, the religious connection is there already but there are certain things that conCERN me with all of it.

Then again it may be completely nothing at all and all simply nothing morr than coincidences.......

Yes I'm guilty, guilty of questioning, asking and knocking trying to find answers. I challenge all that we know because ultimately most of what we know especially regarding our solar system, space and the universe is third hand. ....

For example.........sound can't travel through space....pleeeeaaaase pull the other one.
Lol
Then unless it was only me told so the one where the information relayed from our eyes is flipped upside down by our brains........now is that literally upside down or from concave to convex or convex to concave????
A bit like when you look in a spoon?
Which would then ....well hopefully point you to consider the hollow earth theory. But before you do though consider that it may actually be the case we are in not on earth anyway? A bit like those rides at the fairground where the spinning keeps you pinnedto the sides or the mmotorcyclists in the metal spheres.
it may also explain the recen ufo lights and the report of a village in Africa where numerous villagers reported seeing a city floating in the sky?
As above so below?
Imagine looking up and seeing a continent directly above and the stars you see are either satellite's or lights from the peaks of buildings on the other side of the world?

Equilibrium. .......that would change quite a few things because if the planets in our solar syatem were of the same size and that the sizes were merely caused by their distance perceived from earth, were wouls they be? Biggeat closest for instance.

Attention. The last few paragraphs are just giving examples of questioning and reasoning not fact.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

Iridium Communications, Inc. IRDM on NASDAQ, isn't positioned well for world takeover if their stock price is any indication; about $10 bucks U.S....in fact the price dropped .20 or 1.95% just yesterday. Still, if you're a true believer, you might be inclined to stock up!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I have not read the entire thread, but put it simply, what is your point here? Does Iridium Sat net is used for nefarous purpose, and if yes how?

How does they do such thing? Spitting on me couples of conjoncture of dying fish is not very serious.

How can they project such evil intend just using the energy of couples of square meters of solar pannel?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

edit on 6-5-2015 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

What do you know of bioelecrromagnetic fields that you and everyone else are able to create?

What influences that bioelectric field?
What is the result of the above on health?

It's a bit far fetched.....its not as if it's profitable to anyone hitching a ride off the back of the illnesses of others......

Now are you going to simply read the above and forget about it or are you going to now look into bioelecrromagnetic fields of the human body until it hertz trying to make any remote connections or disconnections from it or even an intriguing look at the rise in specific illnesses on par with the increase in technology........
Just because we don't see it or hear it doesn't mean its not there.

Google if we could see wifi or radio frequencies.( thats simply the tip of the iceberg)
Are there any connections between for example cancer, diabetes, heart conditions, depression and
the human bioelecrromagnetic field and if so what is it and why?

There aee some good videos also.

I'm not going to post links, I was hauled over the coals way back in this thread for that so I'm inviting you and others to do so.......

See you soon.
:fla

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ok then......
If you were to type bio electromagnetic field Iridium into a search engine would the following be of any interest to any of you??

David Hudson conducted experiments by giving people monoatomic elements which propelled the individuals into kundalini awakenings and Christ Consciousness. Through analysis of cows and pigs brains it is likely that 5% of our nervous system is composed of monoatomic elements. Looking into David Hudson's work it seems to suggest that the increased heart field and EMF of the nervous system during the peak kundalini, acts like a synchrotron to actually change certain elements in the central nervous system into their high spin monoatomic state. It may be that during heightened activation the body can transmute certain palladium group elements such as iridium and rhodium into their  by adding energy to the atoms. Thus through the transmutation of these elements the body makes its own monoatomic atoms on which the causal and subtle fields of the organism are organized.

Increased causal level hardware is laid down and consequently we are making or amplifying our own soul. The fine network of these high spin atoms throughout the central nervous system acts to superconduct energy-consciousness. The causal nervous system is such that the working parts (the high spin atoms) do not need to touch, but communicate immediately through sympathetic resonance with space being no obstacle--ie: they superconduct energy and consciousness. And it is through this high spin atomic system that we achieve cosmic consciousness, Christ-Buddha mind and all ESP and spiritual phenomena. NASA and the biophysicist Mae-Wan Ho suggest that life superconducts consciousness, and yet it's not known yet exactly how this is done.

In the monoatomic state the atom oscillates in 2 dimensions not 3, weighs only 56% of its normal weight and does not ionicly bond with surrounding atoms--hence mono-atomic. Communication between atom and atom proceeds via state resonance. In a monoatomic state an atom is larger ie: it has more space between the particles. In a high spin state the atom interacts with the  of vacuum energy differently and probably warps space-time less...hence the lower gravitation or weight. (Investigation of this monoatomic phenomena may be the key to The Grand Unified Theory.)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

hi jazz
long time no type

orbitally rearranged monatomic elements. interesting topic. it is said that they could be the purest form of matter that can exist. all electrons spin in the same direction/vector/polarization.

f.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt
what do you know of it?

I made an interesting discovery last night in regard to this and a few other things.....It's connected to the title of this thread and a few others.

I don't know if it's suited to a thread of its own and using this as a branch of.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

hi jazz check your inbox. don't want to upset the thread as you say.

f.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Checked the inbox.......

and Yes. Do post if you want because that's where I was heading next.
You obviously understand why I said this touches on other thread topics then lol.

How far does all of this go?
Normally when I use this technique I manage reaching an end in a sense but this is completely huge.
I did say so but people just spent more time giving me grief and chucking insults.

I await your reply but I must say that ive made another connection that's actually frightening if someone was to think so little of the rest. (U understand?)
Also does ATS hold any sort of clout in protecting of its members?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's impossible to upset the thread.........

My next post I make I am 100% certain you will know just how big this is and can't believe it hasn't even raised here on ATS.

Somehow or some reason I see things way different to the way others do but I undrrstand now and I am learning daily.
I would appreciate your input and other genuine members here on ATS who came here looking for answers, but not answers handed to them , me or you on a plate.
I'm having a problem at the moment posting links ( however I got plenty of grief from posting links anyway lol)

I will post key words. To each of these there are connections.

People need to realise......I should have realised the meaning of As above so below. .....and the others, the golden rule........

While I remember I woukd appreciate thoae inrerested to first watch a video titled 'I AM HAARP'

For those who dont or can't.
Its basically regarding one single event that changed the global consciousness on a massive scale. 911.

Prior warning to those of you reading further messages I will be posting copied text as cant add the links.
Please read.
Dont complain about having to read then complain about lack of evidence.

I'm not saying what I put to you is fact I am simply asking you to think for yourselves.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
upset the thread?????

There is a celestial mind-force, a great sympathetic force which is life itself, of which everything is composed."

"Every molecule, every mass, every moving body in space, every solar system, every stellar system, EVERY ROTATORY SYSTEM, is built about A NEUTRAL CENTER. It is the indestructible unit around which all that we recognize as matter is built. Immovable itself, it moves all things. Indestructible itself throughout infinity of time, it creates all things. It produced and preserves the incalculable energy of motion of the entire Universe. It bears the unthinkable burden of the mass of the Universe. It is the most wonderful thing Man has discovered in the Universe since he discovered fire."

"The sympathetic conditions that we call mind are no more immaterial in their character than light or electricity. The substance of the brain is molecular, while the substance of the mind that permeates the brain is interetheric and is the element by which the brain is impregnated, exciting it into action and controlling physical motion. In order to trace the successive triple impulses, taking the introductory one of sympathetic negative outreach, towards the cerebral neutrals, which awaken the latent element to action, we find that mind may be considered a specific order of inter atomic motion sympathetically influenced by the celestial flow and that it becomes when thus excited by this medium a part and parcel of the celestial itself."

The Force in a sense. Maybe should have called myself Skywalker instead of Jazz but hey.
edit on 8-5-2015 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

an interesting resource post by member Geofferyproett in reply to post by Golak.

f.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

$concept = fetch_row(query(SELECT thought FROM jazz10 WHERE concept='Iridium'));
var_dump($concept);
- Warning: fetch_row() expects a resource, boolean given on line 1 NULL

I would of read more but you asked me to do the digging. I want you to be the resource of your thread, not me.

I don't want to dig, or figure out what you're trying to say; so I stopped reading. I bet a lot of folks would prefer a concise concept, and the gist of supporting links in threads we read.

All I got from your post was:

[ (iridium > everything) / (paranoia * satellites) !== intelligible ] exit;

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Many hands make light work.

If you don't want to participate that's your choice.
For those who understand the thread they too would realise how impossible a task you ask.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10
reply to post by aorAki

Yes my friend you are following

Thats what i mean Iridium is connected to most threads here on ATS. Thats what i mean when i say Its a massive conspiracy.

heres the link
en.wikipedia.org...

Iridium is factored in some way shape or form to nearly every thread. Its what theyre hiding!!

Hey man, nice shot. I think a lot of the skeptics an even guys on the other side here are forgetting something. Schuman resonance. OP has a good point about everything running on a frequency, on a certain and very specific frequency. The Schuman resonance. When humans and living beings have a change in frequency they exhibit mental health and physical issues... Documentary that explains it is "Resonant Beings Of Frequency", very real stuff. I think OP has a good point guys. But yeah his links are definitely annoying to try and follow..

On the the other hand, if it was so easy to click on a site and be like "OMG I just solved the puzzle of the universe", I'm sure someone here could have done it already. I think the extensiveness and the connections should be looked at, as well as Schuman resonance.

This also seems like a good "real" conspiracy that could be the root of our problems, and the other smaller topics could really just be to take us off a more extensive path such as his.

edit on 10-5-2015 by OfManAndWolf because: STUPID KEYBOARD!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OfManAndWolf
Yes.....the puzzle of the universe and people wanted a brief description lol.

Schuman resonance and bio electric fields and altering them has an effect on life ailments and illnesses.

FINALLY someone understands the sheer size of this thread.
Google search bio electromagnetic fields and iridium.......
There's also a CERN connection along with Shiva. I'll leave that for later.
I need a few to catch up first.

There are also a few ATS members I would like on board too and I would also like to ask again
Does ATS owners have anyyhing in place to protect its members?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Newsflash OP, Iridium flares are just bright reflections of light off of shiny parts of the satellite. And though they may be the brightest examples, they are not the only examples. Oh no, look, a satellite flaring at regular intervals:

Oh look another satellite flaring:

Must be a conspiracy as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join