It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Just thought I'd add this

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
US 6506148 B2

ABSTRACT

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Elsewhere on the net they're saying the Iridium Sequence has been loaded, or operational?

And I searched that and got this, but maybe they mean now for the whole world:

www.ursi.org/Proceedings/ProcGA05/pdf/JE.2(01408).pdf
Where its says its loaded in the Caribbean.

Um...does this mean their network of satellites, with our digital meters, is up and going and earth's frequency is being downgraded to hell now? Because that's their ultimate goal, to lock and close down our pineals and awakening and keep us in perpetual low frequency. Locked into a material trap world, fed distorted versions of history and lies, under their thumbs forever if they could pull it off, but alas they're going to face the music cosmically one day.
edit on 26-11-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Trying to you mean. Trying.
Yes. You are correct. Thats what i am saying.
However.
God.....the creator of all things is so far ahead.

what is the sun capablefof doing to satellite's?

When I mentioned frequency. ...in fact I dont think I boyhered to mention it here co I got too much grief lol
Think goldilocks zone........
What is it to you?
To me...
To me it's a specific space of or area of time where life is allowed/permitted to exist. Too much vibration oscillation breaks the wine glass too less.........?
Well

U doubt any of you will even get to read this since when I try to log in I get a 404 error but hey.
(I'd appreciate some feed back if only a yeah)

Mars was.....did have life. It was an Earth until it was pushed out.
Earth is at the moment
Venus will be.

so why focus on Mars when Venus should be the focus.

Anyway regarding the shield (theres a thread just noticed regarding a shield of earth.......you heard it here first folks lol)

Now........hopefully I have your attention........if I havent you may be if u question sunspots seemingly put out when earth facing.

Bowls Sun Soon.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimistPrime

They are not called Rare because they are "rare" but because of the properties they exhibit.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Iridium could be a codeword. www.gematrix.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Well this thread is entertaining. Insane, but amusing at the same time.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Aren't they all?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

..it always comes back to the same thing somehow

re: DARK MATTER etc
CERN spokesperson: "..and it's this SUBSTRUCTURE of the universe that we're interested in.. so what we're doing here, is like what a geologist might do when attempting to study some rock, what we're trying to do is CHIP OFF A PIECE OF THE SUBSTRUCTURE OF THE UNIVERSE TO STUDY IT, just like that geologist who chips off a piece of a rock..."

so when these madmen actually *get* that info (on the substructure of the universe)

we know they're eventually going to attempt to *create* a little world of their own, don't we...

..and who do you think will be *populating* that world?

..maybe a bunch of satellites placed around the planet have something to do with all that?

i like my bible

matthew 24

…21"For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22"Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmicpixie
I've been googling things like :

Iridium satellites, weather modification
Iridium satellites, mind control
Iridium satellites, HAARP

And so on and it's now beginning to come together for me. The ultimate aim of this technology seems to be an effort to control everything -

(1)What we see in the sky (stars, spirals, religious symbols, signs and portents that could make the masses believe something terrible or wonderful was occuring, even UFO's )

(2) Our minds (monitor brainwave activity, effect moods, plant commands, mass hypnosis, etc)

(3) Our bodies (target certain areas or kill in an instant )

(4) Surveillance on a global scale ; being able to know where someone is at any time of the day and what they are up to . Something they could achieve really well when people have chip implants or something they can do just by someone owning a mobile phone or credit card. Maybe devices to facilitate satellite surveillance are located in new models of cars, street cameras etc too

(5) The weather , in a variety of ways

This makes me think back to an organization called SHARE INTERNATIONAL, an NGO of the UN that has been around for years preparing the world for the arrival of some great spiritual master called MAITREYA. There is supposed to be a day when his presence is made known to the entire world. They call it THE DAY OF DECLARATION and according to them, everyone on the planet will simultaneously receive a telepathic awareness of him and his message/mission and it will come into their minds in whatever language they speak. This could be achieved with this satellite system then I guess.

A couple of years ago, the organization began talking about a new star in the sky that would act as a sign to the world that Maitreya's arrival was not far away . This star began to be seen and photographed all around the world and caught the attention of some of the world's press. Just google MAITREYA , star and you will find heaps of stuff about this. This conencts to your talk about how the technology could be used to create stars in the sky which are not really stars at all.

The powers that be are probably aiming to make all sorts of stuff happen so that the world will believe all their religious prophecies are coming true . All sorts of stuff has to happen before they reveal the MAITREYA , who I believe they are setting up as the anti-christ figure.

So there's another connection potentially - the conspiracy feeds into the aim to follow religious script in an effort to deliberately manifest prophetic events so the world will be conned into believing it was all true after all. The stage has to be set for the antichrist before the so called *real* saviour and his cohorts arrives. No doubt that's where the ET's come in, who will play out this part of the script.

They are preparing the way for their ET masters to assume full and open control of the planet, by which time most of humanity will be so mind controlled no one will even have the presence of mind to question or resist what is happening. Then the NWO can really begin.

That's how I'm seeing it at any rate.

My question now is how can we avoid our minds being controlled/hypnotized in this overwhelming way by the satellite system ? Is there anything at all we can do to prevent getting sucked in to their lair ?

Have you read the recent news regarding
Bio-Electronics.?

Many diseases, such as diabetes and asthma are poorly controlled by modern drug treatment, but they could be cured by devices that hack into the nervous system, and send a cose of wlextronic impulses to change the activity of the body's vital organs.
(Quoted from sky news)

You should really check it out.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: elocin
Very interesting, but why is this in the Skunk Works forum?

Anything put in the skunkworks means it is rotten or stinky. Meaning ist smells of a hoax or a lie or a tall tale. Things that seem fake, could actually be NOT FAKE.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

It's very convenient isn't it.

Give it time and we will see.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You know what? I just wasted a freakin hour learning everything about iridium an nonsense "connections". You actually gave a link of "the meaning of the word iridium" and you're surprised that a company or more uses the name????!!??

Like Sakti3, its a smart and to the point name of a lithium company!! There is no conspiracy.

Unless you can show how iridium can kill animals through air or how iridium can effect the climate on earth. You really need to read up on how our earth and sun works. Because you sound crazy. Sun generates heat. Earth absorbes and reflects this radiation, causing pressure when cooling at the poles and heating on the middle - bigger surface for absorbtion. Flood is made by rain, rain is more common in certain geological landscapes. Our sun follows cycles, hot and hotter over thousands of years. It is pulsating. Earths crust moves because if the inherent inertia, this along with exogen factors like sun radiation can cause movement. Matter contracts when cold and expands when hot, earth - sun does this on a big but subtle scale. Should we really expect crust movement to be smooth? No! Luckily the tectonic plates move slowly.

Iridium is a tough alloy, but so is titanium. Gold and palladium also have special uses. Gold in chips and satellites. There isnt a space/tech conspiracy because of gold.

So I hate to be a bearer of bad news, but there is no conspiracy here. At least I dont see one after doing a deep dive and waisting 1,5 hr. And I personally love conspiracies. Albeit, I wish there was one.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10

Wifibrains
There ya go...

Like I said before thanks Wifibrains and to add to that here are the lyrics to the song below.

In the year 2525
If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may find
In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies
Everything you think, do, and say
Is in the pill you took today
In the year 4545
Ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
You won't find a thing to chew
Nobody's gonna look at you
In the year 5555
Your arms are hanging limp at your sides
Your legs got nothing to do
Some machine is doing that for you
In the year 6565
Ain't gonna need no husband, won't need no wife
You'll pick your son, pick your daughter too
From the bottom of a long glass tube' Whoooa
In the year 7510
If God's a-comin' he ought to make it by then
Maybe he'll look around himself and say
Guess it's time for the Judgement day
In the year 8510
God is gonna shake his mighty head then
He'll either say I'm pleased where man has been
Or tear it down and start again
In the year 9595
I'm kinda wondering if man is gonna be alive
He's taken everything this old earth can give
And he ain't put back nothing
Now it's been 10,000 years
Man has cried a billion tears
For what he never knew
Now man's reign is through
But through eternal night
The twinkling of starlight
So very far away
Maybe it's only yesterday
In the year 2525
If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may thrive
In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies
Everything you think, do or say

Now take into account that this song was out in 1969 when a song with such lyrics would have been seen as ridiculous.

Can you think what they meant by this

Ain't gonna need no husband, won't need no wife
You'll pick your son, pick your daughter too
From the bottom of a long glass tube

Makes you wonder about the IVF especially the designer babies where they state they can select hair and eye color.

The reason I say that is because they seem to be attempting to take out of the equation the main part of conception. I meam the bond between man and woman and also the spark, the emotion.
God never inrended us to become dehumanised which is what I believe they are trying to do.
In my opinion it goes so much deeper and spreads our so much further.

Tell me if I am wrong when I say,.....
Communities are been destroyed in the sense of meaning. People now seem to not know the person who lives 10 doors away. Community spirit must, must be restored and that must come from you all. All of us.

There's a secret hidden agenda which I believe this entire thread is about.
I feel it is to make people feel isolated by destroying the meaming of community but not only that one of the most important foundations that we all have in common.
FAMILY.

"In the Year 2525 (Exordium et Terminus)" is a 1969 hit song by the American pop-rock duo of Zager and Evans. It reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 for six weeks commencing July 12, 1969. It peaked at number one in the UK Singles Chart for three weeks in August and September that year.[1] The song was written and composed by Rick Evans in 1964 and originally released on a small regional record label (Truth Records) in 1968. A year later, an Odessa, Texas, radio station popularized the disc, which RCA Records quickly picked up for nationwide distribution. Zager and Evans disbanded in 1971. Denny Zager now builds custom guitars in Lincoln Nebraska.

The following is quite intriguing too

"In the Year 2525 (Exordium and Terminus)" opens with the words "In the year 2525, If man is still alive, If woman can survive, They may find...". Subsequent verses pick up the story at 1010-year intervals from 2525 to 6565.[2] Disturbing predictions are given for each selected year. In the year 3535, for example, all of a person's actions, words and thoughts will be preprogrammed into a daily pill. Then the pattern as well as the music changes, going up a half step in the key of the song, after two stanzas, first from A flat minor, to A minor, and, then, finally, to B flat minor, and verses for the years 7510, 8510 and 9595 follow.

especially this piece

all of a person's actions, words and thoughts will be preprogrammed into a daily pill. Then the pattern as well as the music changes, going up a half step in the key of the song, after two stanzas, first from A flat minor, to A minor, and, then, finally, to B flat minor

If you understand my thread you will see why sound comes into it.....

Now some of you may indeed have read my threads, my posts and replies and you should if you have understood me fully would have or will see why I feel the following text states exactly what I have been trying to tell you all all along.

The overriding theme, of a world doomed by its passive acquiescence to and overdependence on its own overdone technologies, struck a resonant chord in millions of people around the world in the late 1960s.[3]

The song describes a nightmarish vision of the future as man's technological inventions gradually dehumanize him. It includes a colloquial reference to the Second Coming (In the year 7510, if God's a-coming, He ought to make it by then.), which echoed the zeitgeist of the Jesus movement.

Sorry I didn't notice earlier that you actually are nuts.
And Steptoe and Edwards were working on IVF together from 1968. It was sientific research news lng before that. Actually in the beginning of the 60's. There is no BIG conspiracy in a song that you connect to other looney parts of your immagination. Sorry.. I think you should consider counselling, your tendency to "connect" and make things up as you go in this thread is a bit disturbing.
edit on 30-12-2014 by br0ker because: less harsh word

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: br0ker

So let me get this right.....you posted to what? Insult?
Look.......I am simply sharing what I see.
I dont know if it's fact....it's simply connections I see.
Hats off to you though reading the entirety of the thread and supplied links in an hour an a half.
Bravo

You see this is why I think ATS is being ruined. Whats the moto?
Not everyone thinks the same.

Your reply previous to the insult you will find has quite some important information missing.

The bit which is very important regarding electromagnetism?
I wont spell it out for you because it seems I am well out of my league given the time its taken you reading the thread.
I'm an out the box thinker. Don't swim with the shoal and question many things.

Lets all believe what we are told to believe then?
What I have just mentioned may also be the real reason behind recent Malaysia flights. Not pilot error. Not acts of terrorism.
Simply something that has been overlooked.

Add an electric charge to a magnet and what?.......

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

If correlation were indicative of causation then perhaps you'd have a point. Most of these anomalies are sensationalized occurrences which in the large scope of history may or may not be truly unusual whatsoever. I'm really not certain most people would draw the same conclusions if they scrutinized the same information. Confirmation bias is a more likely explanation than global conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Fair point.
I wish I could have renamed the thread to be honest.
At the time of creating it was absolutely ridiculous as to how much all of this connected to.

It's like a huge web which branches out touching many different areas.

To do this thread properly will take more than one person because of the above.
There are many sub topics all connected and yes I agree with what you think tbh.

However all I have done os taken information and made the connections between them all.

I haven't lied or made something up to gain stars and flags and as for the insults starting yet again makes me wonder if ATS is actually anything that it actually was anymore.

Deny ignorance?
To open minds and think for themselves is the way ahead.
Nothing was ever created without questioning possibilities.

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Have read your whole thread and the one on that other forum too. I have a brain capable of extrapolating ideas and comprehending broad subject matters. I follow exactly what you're saying, I'm going to write a script and make a video for this thread. Love your work and perseverance.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxMarvellous

Have read your whole thread and the one on that other forum too. I have a brain capable of extrapolating ideas and comprehending broad subject matters. I follow exactly what you're saying, I'm going to write a script and make a video for this thread. Love your work and perseverance.

Thanks for that and thanks for reading the thread in full.
I hope you understand how impossible it is trying to explain everything that im trying to put to you.
I genuinely believe it's all connected.
Admittedly I agree that the title may have been a bit woooaaah but I think people understand why I called it so.
I genuinely hope you see what I am trying to say and aren't someone else coming back wiyh a barage of insults.
I spent so much time trying to relay to everyone in a way as best as I could.
Its not about proof its about you and everyone else using their own.....whats the word??? Anyway.....

I'm just trying to show or ask people to consider some possibilities.

Theres more to add to this thread but absolutely pointless if no one understands this far.

So. I'm genuinely happy you see what I mean and please....if your video is about this and what I have shared feel free to share or drop a link.

(To those of you who have contributed to this thread and are genuinely interested. ......Thanks. Thanks for your patience and your time.)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
One of the problems with researchers and huge webs like this, is when someone has discovered a pattern or theory and present it to others the researcher often is forced to defend themselves by discreditors. The CIA is very good at that tactic. OP don't focus on defense, focus on evidence. It will speak for itself.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
May I ask mods to rename this thread if I may?

Take away the massive conspiracy part....

Maybe rename it as simply

Iridium. For out the box thinkers.

NASA may also want to have a read in regard to asteroid deflection instead of destruction. Using satellites to create a triaxial weave shield to repel or deflect.

For the right minds some would see the possibility of a sense of Faraday cage as a means of protection against any unwanted overloads.
Sorry that was sarcasm.

Genuine about thread title tho

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join