It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have not yet had the chance to read through all of your links, but I could not help but notice your wikilink to Iridium Jazz Club in NYC.

Good gracious, I knew all four of the Sterms for several years. The mother is (if she is still alive) a self-absorbed J.A.P. who had nothing nice to say about anyone, including her two sons. The father, ugh, was a vile human being. The youngest son is bi-polar who goes on and off his meds and who can barely function in the world.. Only the older son is a decent human being.

I watched Ira, the father, try to beat his bi-polar son to death in the kitchen of that Lincoln Center club with an industrial-sized can opener one night.

Horrible people, my God, yes. Conspirators in some Iridium-themed planet takeover? Laughable. Absolutely laughable.

Interestingly, however, they were approached by Exxon-Mobile. The fossil fuel giant wanted to buy the name Iridium from them. The Sterms refused. Mobil was PISSED. They threatened to sue. Then Mobil shut the heck up because they had no basis for actually suing them. If I recall correctly, it was because Mobil had a new fuel coming out they wanted to name Iridium.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalHealer

You serious about the last sentence?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Why is there the Iridium Jazz club in your links?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by jazz10

The conspiracy is massive here im saying Iridium in all forms wether mineral or satalite conselation or company all seem to have links to iridium on way shape or form

And there's the question again that everyone seems to be asking.
What ties it together?
I've read your post and the links. And the other thread.
Other than the word "iridium" I don't see any connections.
Now, rather that post more links to things that don't seem to connect, please tells us in your words how you are seeing this all together.

Frequency. And the properties in irridium which have been used:

en.wikipedia.org...

ridium has been used in the radioisotope thermoelectric generators of unmanned spacecraft such as the Voyager, Viking, Pioneer, Cassini, Galileo, and New Horizons. Iridium was chosen to encapsulate the plutonium-238 fuel in the generator because it can withstand the operating temperatures of up to 2000 °C and for its great strength.[4]

Another use concerns X-ray optics, especially X-ray telescopes.[65] The mirrors of the Chandra X-ray Observatory are coated with a layer of iridium 60 nm thick. Iridium proved to be the best choice for reflecting X-rays after nickel, gold, and platinum were also tested. The iridium layer, which had to be smooth to within a few atoms, was applied by depositing iridium vapor under high vacuum on a base layer of chromium.[66]

Iridium is used in particle physics for the production of antiprotons, a form of antimatter. Antiprotons are made by shooting a high-intensity proton beam at a conversion target, which needs to be made from a very high density material. Although tungsten may be used instead, iridium has the advantage of better stability under the shock waves induced by the temperature rise due to the incident beam.[67....

Carbon–hydrogen bond activation (C–H activation) is an area of research on reactions that cleave carbon–hydrogen bonds, which were traditionally regarded as unreactive. The first reported successes at activating C–H bonds in saturated hydrocarbons, published in 1982, used organometallic iridium complexes that undergo an oxidative addition with the hydrocarbon.[68][69]

Iridium complexes are being investigated as catalysts for asymmetric hydrogenation. These catalysts have been used in the synthesis of natural products and able to hydrogenate certain difficult substrates, such as unfunctionalized alkenes, enantioselectively (generating only one of the two possible enantiomers).[70][71]

This has a lot of implications and they even give names to satellites that direct frequency its name.

Tim Tyler: Triaxial weaving

Note this weave is sturdy a really strong fabric of frequency, like a sturdy net, that at the same time involves geometry, pentagon/pentagram.

They are creating a form of antimatter itself with this.

Not surprising that its so dense, gravity. Lower frequency and maintenance of lower frequency and looks they're amping things up for a cycle and NWO.

But in order to do this they have engage humans to harm, thats how we get spiritually harmed otherwise our souls are progressing.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Another attempt to help you see why Iridium factors highly in these times. Please, take into account the goings on and the news stories at present. Instead of trying to prove me wrong try helping that Iridium is part of massive events that i predict will happen this year.
This element also figures in the Extinction level event that apparently wiped out the dinosaurs.
Here is the Iridium Essential Data

Ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, osmium, iridium, and platinum together make up a group of elements referred to as the platinum group metals (PGM).

6 Of them.

The name iridium is appropriate, for its salts are highly coloured. Iridium is white, similar to platinum, but with a slight yellowish cast. It is very hard and brittle, making it very hard to machine, form, or work. It is the most corrosion resistant metal known, and was used in making the standard metre bar of Paris, which is a 90% platinum-10% iridium alloy. This metre bar has since been replaced as a fundamental unit of length (see Krypton).

Weights and measures

Iridium from the Greek word "iris" meaning "rainbow".
Iridium Flare

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wulff
I just happened to be directed to this thread (which I didn't go through and read) but here is what I know of the iridium project (as I was involved in it and was against it from the start) it is simply a global phone system that was stupid from the start. And here is where it started:
One of our engineers took a vacation with his wife to a small island that had no phone service, she was into real estate and was freaked out because she had no contact to see how her business was going 'our' brilliant engineer thought "Why not place enough satellites around the earth so there isn't any place you would be out of communications?" okay, he came back and talked to XXXX XXXXXX (I'm not going to use his real name here) and talked him into it! Now, it was balzz to the wall as we ramped up to do this, the reason for the name? it was decided it would take 77 satellites to blanket the earth,hence the clever name "Iridium" but then a little more calculating it was discovered that fewer satellites would work but it was decided to keep the name. One of the criteria for this project was to use as much "off the shelf" products we could! And we did, we used store bought modems and the main satellites electronics were standard PC motherboards!! I put in a lot of 12 hour days during this time as this store-bought hardware would sometimes fail and there was a mad rush as I got a memo labeled 'ROG' which meant Rocket On Ground' (waiting for the satellite to be repaired). on the mornings we had a launch we were sent a memo and could watch the rocket trail from here in Mesa, AZ (looking to the east).
Why did it fail? For one thing the phones were as big as a block, and was $3500 and it could not be used inside a building so there was never a market for it (we were already the leader in Cell Phones so why this?).
After just a super short time our manager sent us a memo saying it was a complete bust and we were going to "DE-ORBIT" them (I had never heard the word before but we had a field day with the "we told you so's!" from the start in our meeting we asked "who will buy these?" I even said in one meeting that the military was the ONLY group I could see that it would be useful as you could call anywhere in the world directly to another Iridium phone. Well, because of the billions (it was considered the worst mistake and costliest project any company ever made) which pretty much closed our entire sector down and thousands of us lost our jobs!
Instead of de-orbiting them they were sold for literally pennies on the dollars so that was the end.
I found it incredible a single engineer with a hair-brained idea could make the entire company listen to him when so many of us was against it!
No conspiracies here folks, I was right in the middle of it and lost my job because of it! It was simply a stupid idea that backfired and ruined Motorola as we knew it!
Before this fiasco there was about 35,000 Moto employees in the valley and now less than 800!
For those that know a little of what I am talking about there was an analog sector in Mesa on Dobson road churning out discreet devices from the huge plant since 1964 and it was bull-dozed down (I was given the job of finishing up my work by wiping the hard-drives in those offices before they were sold as salvage. (there were dozens of new air-handlers priced at over $15 million each that was scrapped even before there were used).
Hope this inside news might have helped some of you understand what and why of the entire Iridium project was developed and how it pretty much ruined a company.
I just remembered this so I will add it: We were given the use of the SR-71 Super-Fast aircraft to fly across the country to test our first units (probably the last time they were used). Also, there was an Antarctic Exploration going on at the time and Motorola gave them a phone to show how useful they were and about halfway through their mission (they called daily) there were told the units were all shutting down and that was the last call they would be able to make!
This whole things sounds like something a few geek kids dreamed up but the sad thing is this was given the blessing of the Grandson of Motorola's founder Bob Galvin and I'm sure Robert is spinning in his grave to this day!
edit on 20-4-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)

I am going to dip a toe in this thread which I haven't read in it's entirety either.
It involves what may be an even larger conspiracy.
Satellite communication.
There is no evidence for the sheer number of satellites stated to be zipping above the Earth.
No corrolating evidence for the number of launches it would take to place 7,000 plus satellites in orbit.
That's the low estimate that we read of the number of satellites.
Yet, while there is no evidence to support that, there is the explosion in the number of cellphone towers that
cover every 20 miles or less all over.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
What we find is that these are capable of using the same bouncing signals off the ionosphere as has always been the mechanism since the early 1900s discoveries by Marconi and others.
There is a good bit of discussion on the internet about this already.

That "satellite" TV and GPS are basically scams.
I would like to touch on the Iridium 33 alleged incident, where a Russian Satellite crashed into a US.
Well, that seems like it would have been seen and had a huge impact as we are told that it's components
would have travelled and crashed into untold number of other satellites alleged to be in the constellation.

This never happened. No subsequent satellites were alleged to have been damaged by this sudden de-orbiting.
Nor have any other satellites degraded to the point of de-orbit except for the few stories we heard about a year or so.
But, in reality the number since the 1960s of alleged satellites would be de-orbiting on a regular basis and be
cause for alarm.

If this were not part of a larger scam.
There is a lot more to this.
Have you personally seen a satellite before launch?
They are extremely hard to come by on the net.
With no scientific rhyme or reason for their shape, configuration, fuel supply and signal relay.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Creating a triaxial weaving of the planet using satelites. Link to post
And yes it is a bigger conspiracy because it ultimately leads to Artificial Intelligence and do we need it or does it need us.
We really want to tread carefully because at the moment we use drones, drones which do not have a pilot and therefore do not have the instinct. I think that given the fact that we are in a situation where we all depend heavily on the internet is a massive mistake. Highstreet shops closing and replaced by internet shopping, libraries closing and leaving no other source for knowledge and education than the internet? I really hope i am wrong.

And we have the Iridium Connection, Iris, Rainbow not get your attention?
Iridium Bar that determines what?
That isnt even covering frequencies and vibrations or
looking at our solar system correctly. Our cell,....is it not our solar system? Our solar system isnt stationary but flowing is it not?
Animation of an Atom
Solar System Animation
Very similar.
Triaxial Weaving
Notice the shapes?

Replacing fabric with frequencies etc? Possible?
edit on 2-12-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Triaxial weave using satelites in a similar way to graphene may protect the planet NASA. Take heed

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
You may want to watch some of Eric Dollard's Videos.
Like this one perhaps
What HAARP really is
or
How bad is Cell phone radiation

And now you will see what this thread is about. And that is just a piece of it.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

1. I'm inclined to trust you on the topic.

2. I certainly believe the oligarchy COULD and WOULD do such things.

3. However, I'm busy enough with other priorities, I'm not about to wade through all your links and info.

4. I would STILL GREATLY APPRECIATE your 3-7 paragraph summary.

Blessings,

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks for your reply.
This thread/topic i wrote as it was coming to me.
I will tell you right now so non of you are under any false illusions, i am no scientist nor have i academic qualifications that basically say that i am more likely to be right.

Admittedly its not the best of threads and yeah the way it is laid out is pretty crap and a right old mission to get through it.
I can only ask you to take the time to read through the thread but here is an interesting piece you may want to take into account and also space agencies or who ever is in a position to take what i say and put in to play.

I would like NASA ESA etc etc to consider using the frequencies from the satelites and create a triaxial weave to deflect asteroids using vibrational frequencies. This will create a forcefield in a sense that may just deflect any approaching asteroids. The Iridium satelites for instance. The triaxial weave may also protect the planet from a massive flare from the sun but not only that use the power.
There are a few important factors to take into account though and this is paramount.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Starling

Are you planning to shaee?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
Nice thread OP, and I have some thoughts about this situation, and the implications of it. But I dont bother sharing anymore with People, because People in reality are not open minded, and believe in what they are told is real and not.

However, Im sure you are aware of Mind Control Patents right? You might be interested in seeing how they tie in.

Here is the link. www.rense.com...

All the technology stated can be verified with the US Patent Office online is anyone thinks they are not real.

So some can quite easily influence the behaviour of others by manipulating and I fluencing without their knowi g?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted
What I have gathered thus far from the material is that this global system of satellites that covers every area of the planet can have several applications that a bad NWO could use to potentially enslave the planet, or worse, depopulate it. Using frequencies like which HAARP uses, they could easily direct it to murder millions of people with pin point accuracy. Those that they choose to live will be implanted with RFID and can easily be tracked and controlled. Also, using the same technique as HAARP, they could use the satellites to control the weather, or use those satellites to direct the energies released by HAARP facilities. This would not be the first theory of HAARP testing being the cause of the massive bird and fish kills.

Rfid....in your hand speaks and listens knows where you are.
Frequency.

A veil literally or invisibly?
Satellite network weave putting sunspots out earthfacing?
Sun flares but what does earth do? Moon effects tides.
Fire, Earth, water.
Go look animation of atom to animation of solar system.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by hypervalentiodine

The connection is Obvious IF you read all the information provided, Please feel free to post a thread on how ANY other element has a combined connection to any current events and link it to this post if you can of course.
Jazz is not Super-human and should not be expected to be,

They cant. There isn't one.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Who are you Jazz10???? That was an expose into some brilliant thinking connecting the dots in such a way that I'm left somewhat dumbfounded, perplexed and completely comprehending what you have managed to piece together magnificently!

An interesting dream:
In one of my dreams that I was shown 'they' used iridium and a bonded germ in the nuke for some type of germ/nuclear warfare that was like chemistry bond affect that was used to spread a plague after the missile strike hit and was dispersed. It is hard to explain but that is probably the best way I can put what I was shown into words. I believe that there is a sufficient amount of veracity to your claims and it is definitely worth looking into on a deeper level.

Somehow the iridium bonding with the chemical germ and the nuclear radiation all acted in such a way so as to cause this new type of plague that spread causing a massive epidemic. The bonded germ chemical was created in a lab and the entire mixture was designed for mass destruction in targeted areas.
edit on 3-9-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This thread reminds me very much of the Dark Knight thread a while back. It talked about dancing stars and the idea that there was going to be a mass illusion created in the skies using a network of satellites to dupe people into believing a certain event was happening. I think it was going to be a false event and there would be three days/nights of dark. There was also that picture of the norway spiral in the sky doing the rounds too at that time.

I do get the premise that a network like this could be developed into one that watches/listens to everything (big brother) and, if and when the technology is available, could be used to influence and ultimately control people.

Manipulation is used by everyone. Every day we lie to some extent (the white ones and the large ones) and bend the "truth" to suit our own agendas. Whether it be over/understating something or adjusting our own behavior, we all use manipulation as a means to an end. Companies do it by advertising to sell their products (at quite an expense too so it must work). Governments like to watch/restrict and influence their population with all their cameras, surverys, policies and law.

Jazz, I'm interested in your take on:

Dark Knight.
The earth sounds/noises from the sky? You know the trumpet/booming sounds?
The upgrade to digital TV and radio (a worldwide upgrade) that has freed up the old wavelengths that were used for radio and tv which, I believe, have been given to the military.

To me at times it feels like everything is fake. That life and what we do is scripted and we are all trapped in this illusion of life, with no free will. I think Marx would find it interesting that his "chains of gold" have taken on a whole new dimension.
edit on 3/9/2013 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I dont know how I know. Thats an honest answer.
It ties to so many things its unbelievably hard to explain. The audience asks so much yet I dont know all the answers. Its not just this either. I predicted the uprisings in egypt on here and called my thread watch this space. Check the date in relation to actual date it started. I came here to share and doing so ended up me getting humiliated and insulted. I continue because , I know that someone on here or watching this site knows what I am talking about.
However the way the world is or should I say the people facing off against each other fail to see that we are quickly approaching a point when we cant undo what we do.
Nothing I can prove 100% fact. I state that now.
However in my heart and mind I know that what I know and see needs to be shared. I only hope that who ever it is out there gets a move on.
In the meantime I would like those interested in the subject to have a discussion and stop assuming I hav all the answers. Oh and while I remember the vampyre thread with language you need a red filter to decipher text.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

Everything you wrote ring with me. Military personel without the hardware are just men. I think they are all been played regardless of side. Those sacrificing dont sacrifice. Never have never will.
They wage wars against another nation yet still trade for money behind the scenes. I am not of a particular religion as I feel I am of all. I see a way but its hard for people to see past the propaganda. Middleast is a nightmare at the moment.
If the elites did do as carol rosi had stated on youtube they wont need a military. All eggs in o e basket ( Mediterranean sea) sitting ducks.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join