It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Iridium77

I agree with that. I don't think there is any connection between iridium the jazz club and iridium the element. If there is a connection between iridium the element and iridium communications, it is most likely only a play on words and nothing more.

After looking into it, it seems to me that what might have happened is simply that iridium (for whatever reason) was what got Jazz to see a broader connection to the universe as a whole, and he mistakenly thought that the connection was iridium. Maybe it was the first time he was introduced to such ideas, I don't know..

My interesti (and why this post got my attention) lies not in iridium per se, but more in the questions that some (not all) of his links brought forth about the nature of reality, whether it can be altered or manipulated, and if there is some sort of connection to everything that has been happening lately other than the possible theories already explored.

When I make my post, which is taking longer than i anticipated LOL, that's what it will revolve around. I haven't gotten far enough to know what type of roll, if any, that iridium communication will ultimately play in that, but I do know one thing for certain. It'll be posted in Skunk Works because even though I am trying to link everything together and form connections, I will still be left with nothing more than a theory.

P.S. I hope that you didn't take my last message as me being snippy. I re-read it and it kind of does come across that way. It was not intended as such.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kismetphayze

kismetphayze, I was just wondering when, if ever, you were going to post your thread on Iridium?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kismetphayze

Still hanging in there.
You know there was a recent launch for NRO (National Recon Ofc.) of a huge data collecting satelite.
Jazz mentioned a big satelite that would be like the one in that movie "The Terminator".
Its here on ATS if you want to see it.
Kismetphayze, please send U2U when you do your thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Sorry for the wait guys, it has turned into this massive amount of information that I am trying to put in order. It's a much harder project than I anticipated. The links Jazz10 is trying to make are so broad that I have 5 pages of explanation that is merely an introduction to the topic at hand.

Please give me until the end of the week...I think it's going to take that long. I am being very particular about getting everything linked together in a logical sense with supporting links when appropriate.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
For those of you interested in finding where Jazz10 went:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I made a phone call on an iridium 9555 the other night nothing happened...............yet.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
its actually turned into quite something this, hasnt it?

Im pushing for global and universal peace. A world of love and no hate. All are equals. Ive posted many threads on here that i know has caused problems to those manipulating our lives.
However, most thought i was a scaremonger and doomsday sayer and interprited what i was saying as negative. Wrong.

God is very real indeed. Trust me. He is in each and every one of you.
Please read all of my threads i have posted. I will answer anything you ask but im in a tricky situation.
I know i have pointed some things out here that had to be answered. All i can say is follow your hearts, trust in what you trully believe in, have faith, the day in coming when the deception will end.

I would also recommend governments and bankers and tptb come clean because theres an uprising that you cannot stop.
It was our God given right that was stolen from us. Now its us thats taking it back. Truth out.
Your devices of deception are soon to crumble.
is there a connection between frequencies and colours?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Welcome back Jazz10.

second line

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
is there a connection between frequencies and colours?

Please tell me that emoticon face means that this isn't a serious question...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
all you have to do is read through his threads and you'll get a fair understanding of where he's coming from.

Apparently mental health isn't a priority where he's from.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
PLEASE SHARE THIS THREAD GLOBALLY, IT MUST BE SEEN BY ALL!!!!!!
TWITTER
FACEBOOK

MAKE IT GLOBAL! All corners.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
reply to post by jazz10

Jazz,
I am now of the opinion that you are really onto something and a lot of people on your thread could be real contributors to brainstorming this theory into plausible theory. I think its time you go over your thread and find like minds in it and make a real thesis instead of trying to make people completely think for themselves. Sorry but most don't understand the concept of research let alone how to conduct it.

Anyway, I had just missed contacting u directly because you just signed out as I thought to send a u2u, but I wanted to give you a summary of what I got so far. Fill in or correct as see fit:
Irridium Corp is making a physical energy net using satelites (forgive spelling, I'm sleepy) and the earths magnetic field to generate energy with the same potential as a previous rainbow experiment using mk ultra engineering from the 40's failed Philly Experiment.
The Unified Field Theory was Einstein's but The Philidelphia Experiment/Project Rainbow energy source was based on their understanding of Tesla's energy theories and experiments. Forgive me, I'm hazy here, but I think Tesla was there at the beginning and did a refusal and was discredited/work stolen by the government. That was the real reason for the failed experiment - lack of understanding of UFT and energy transfer - and allow me to throw in, lack of navigational control once the portal was opened.
See, in the 1st Philidelphia Experiment (PE here), they couldn't control the power flux because the idiots didn't know how to control the power source. There seems to have been a breakdown in the 'essence' that bonds molecules to their physical reality (physical reality breaks down on the sub atomic level). Their answer: more power! It seemed to work the second time but on reappearance, the same breakdown occurred, but much slower and different for different people. Brainwaves for each person would be different, causing different sub atomic breakdown causality. Electric interference could be the answer/so could antiparticle control. who knows.
Tying in another theory: MK ultra uses kids with enhanced abilities through stem cell stripping (either physical or chemical scarring of the brain's stem cells) to give them enhanced mental abilities. Stephen Hawking may have had this procedure, thus ending up in a wheelchair. MS is one of the results of this method/death the other. There are some theories that these kids are the matrix gatekeepers at NSA, the rest - take your pic: Dreamland, Montauk, Dulce - anywhere they would house a supercomputer. They also did an experiement (can't recall which/may have been Dulce's nightmare hall) where the subject is put in an alien craft chair (or made to look like one??) and told to use photographic memory while the machine was on. A portal would open showing location or verifying existence of past locations, even supposed future as well. It is rumored that a person who wished the experiments stopped deliberately imposed a picture on the subject of a monster (or was it?) The thing came through the portal and nearly killed everyone til the machine was finally turned off.
Monsters, demons and portals - Oh my?
No, not funny. But in reference to your Lake Vostok and Metatron. Did you know that Metatron was the scribe angel directly to God? I heard he was the voice of God, like head executive. Who knows, my point is this, paste from wiki:
While this identification of Metatron with Enoch is not to be found in the Talmud itself, the connection is assumed by some of the earliest kabbalists. There also seem to be two Metatrons, one spelled with six letters (מטטרון), and one spelled with seven (מיטטרון). The former may be the transformed Enoch, Prince of the Countenance within the divine palace; the latter, the Primordial Metatron, an emanation of the "Cause of Causes," specifically the tenth and last emanation, identified with the earthly Divine Presence.[8]
Two of them. hmm Matter and Anti-Matter. Now, suppose, just suppose there is a frozen gateway there, just begging for exploration by greedy irridium governments (see South Pole treaties)? The satanist may know/but do they? Have you seen The Prince of Darkness? They made a reference to the god Plutonium. I say this: maybe those higher beings laugh at us because we appear to worship things like gold (golden calf), iron (war mostly but look at gun worship, car worship - get me?), then plutonium at the time that story was written. Now Irridium? In all, they are said to open gateways to other dimensions where other beings exist.
Why now? More important: Why try to transport the entire world? (yeah it looks that way to me.)
Could it be that the natural occurance where these portals open is occuring on schedule and TPTB know they don't even want to be in this dimension when that happens? Or are they trying to do what they did in the PT 1 & 2 experiments and amp it up?
Please see my blog on Nibiru for that tie in. The power source there is a giant brown dwarf with orbiting satelites (natural?) of its own.
Whatever's down there, I really wish they would just leave it alone.
God I love a good mystery!
Thanks Jazz!

edit on 17-1-2011 by DaWhiz because: Left out energy source

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I will ask you all to do the following please!!

Does your child or teen have a mobile? If so remove it, dont allow them to have it or limit use.
Games consoles limit their use
Limit how much tv they watch play games instead
Their diets? If it grows its fine if its processed its #e.

Theres lots going on.

The ball is rolling and i thank all of you that read this thread take what you have found and move forward.

Have you noticed the significant events globally and sudden topics coming out of the woodwork since this thread was started?
Look across the forums, the truth is coming out.

I believe that you all know what im talking about.
Its all linked.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
For those of you that want a conspiracy thats a little less than this one but just as important check this out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sea Brat was a possible alternative that was swept aside during the gulf oil spill and they chose corexit
Yet again read the full thread word for word, its not me you are cheating its yourselves.

Get the word out spread it far and wide.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Still no interest in my threads? After everything we have been through?

Cant you see what it is im trying to show you all?
Share with all in any way you can.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Please do not bash me for spelling error,

Jazz,slow down and understand the big picture,

This is not the first time in history they have used it.By using history as a road map I can say they have used it many times before,

I do not know what passage but in the bible God says "i will punish third and fourth generation"and "I brought you out of slavery and I will put you back in"(see a repitition here)

People will ridicule me for this but it proves the point I need you to understand.

Atlantis[mediforically] is the society designed to be ruled by their God.(slavery)

Bigfoot is humans that went into the wild to avoid becoming part of the society.(non-slave)

The evil ones(non-slaves) that wanted to distroy Atlantis knew that the populace were slaves,and wanted to free them.

All prophecies are interconnected and that is why they all have the same results in different words.TPTB are using the prophecies as a slap in the face to those of us that figure it out.By time someone becomes smart enough to figure out what they are doing they use this to reset society back into a stone-age setting so we have to start all over again.

And with all the conspiracies out there noone will believe you once you have.The conspiracies help them hide the truth.

Look through some of the threads I started and you will see the connection,

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it.
Obviously you understand the implications here?
Tptb know exactly what I have uncovered and events over the last few weeks since I created this thread are way off the scale.

I know that they have took religion and used it as a weapon and leverage.
I also cracked the illuminati website code
In my quest for the truth I have also stumbled upon what I can only explain as God, the creator, the father, Jehovah, you may laugh, trust me I have. I will pay the price for my ignorance as up until this thread I have searched for the answers and I truly believe I have found.

I know their secret and I am going to do all I can to ensure that I share what I know with everyone who is prepared to listen. Those of you that don't believe in God and have questioned him and asked why if there's a God is there suffering, starvation and wars? I will answer, but in time.

I am today going to blow your minds, I am going to create a thread that willquestion everything and leave no stone unturned, God is real, very real but not how many of you have come to believe.
I am going to attempt to pave the way for global peace, love and equality.
My name is Lee. I am no better than anyone else, I am not a messiah, nor Jesus, nor God, I believe God has chosen me for this purpose, to send a message of Hope, hope of a world of change, as God wanted.

I am well aware that I am/ will be in danger. I am well aware that I may be putting my life in danger, or at risk of being stitched up.
I have spoken to my family and they know my choices,either sit and do nothing or share what I know/ feel to be the truth that is hidden.
I have to do what I feel in my heart is right, but first I need to ask,

What do you want me to do?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
TPTB have you under their cotrol.(FEAR FACTOR)The more that know about this will put more under their control.2012 hype is so your mind makes this happen(I believe therefor it is.)

You must chose here and now how you are going to live.Will you allow others control you with fear? or Do you want to live peacefully? If you want to live peacefully,do not be afraid of it.

What scares me is living.There is no way out of this life but physical death so I am not afraid of it.Jesus's last words "There is no way to heaven but through him"Meaning you will go to heaven only after phyisical death.I don't believe in suiside (sp.) so I will have to wait until my body and mind decides to give up.I do not believe in modern medicine(another fear factor to keep you away from heaven).

If you really believe this will happen then,There is nothing as normal people we can do,TPTB have the switch.

How do you stop someone who has a grenade from blowing you up if you do not know where they are?

I do not know how or why but I had a vision about this (almost like a movie on fast-forward) when I was 16 or 17.

Our reason here now isn't to stop it, but to help rebuild society after it.

You also have to ask yourself questions
Do you want a society or hunter-gatherer lifestyle.(Pros and cons both ways.)
And Do you want to live through it?

Do you have any survival skills?ie.Make a arrowhead,spear,bow,fishing rod.first-aid,and most impotant can you make a fire wihout matches(you cannot hunt or fish without them)We might have guns to start with but the ammo will not last forever.Find a library and study up on what plants and insects you can eat.I say library because you can check them out for free.

What are your eating habits?This is important because if you eat alot now it will be harded on you to survive without food in the long run(you will be afraid of starving sooner that someone like me who only eats once a day)

Do you have fresh water close to you?,,Another thing you will not be able to live without.

rtcctr

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

Heres some info you may wnat to know. 2 weeks ago when i went through 7 days of hell following this thread i did not eat or sleep.
I was not tired nor hungry.

I found myself in a way i cant explain. Mentally and spiritually.

If you want to prepare that is your choice. For what though? I have changed my mind what i believe, i dont believe that God will punish anyone that has lives as he meant us too. Those caught up in the cross fire, or in natural disasters......God is almighty and he knows exactly whats going on.

As for planet x wormwood.......wormwood is what?........maybe a veil?

Have you ever considered that it may be a fact that tptb have took the bible and ran it into the ground, stripping away its very meaning and changing it into a means of leverage or a weapon to gain the upper hand?
I do.
Racism, yet another word that rakes the money in for the governments.
You may want to pop in to Godlikeproductions and see my Iridium thread there?

I can tie Iridium satalite+macleans+cheney family+ + + + +its a trully massive conspiracy and the majority that had replied on this thread continued to insult me and brand me this that and the other?????WTF is that all about when all i have done has pointed out the blatantly obvious it also ties to timemachines if you pop to GLP you will see.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
come on people whats the matter with you?

This thread ties in with so many new threads on here at this moment.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join