It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine
You know, the more I read your posts the more I think that you are actually displaying symptoms of schizophrenia. I am going to sleep. Tomorrow when I wake up, guess what? I get to go play in a lab that's 2 stories up from another lab with Iridium in it. Go see a doctor, Jazz. Seriously.

That's a horrible thing to say to someone. Jazz is just very excited at all the stuff he's been finding out and isn't a natural born writer, so his way of trying to make others understand what he is getting at is a little awkward. If you could exercise some patience and read all posts first (then links later) that will help. When I 1st came across this thread last night I was totally befuddled because it was not easy trying to figure out his train of thought. I was patient and looked up a few things and it began to click. He is not mad at all, he is just not great at expressing all the connections he has made.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
reply to post by cosmicpixie

If you are right in your analysis...
what in God's name can we do?

If you are referring to my page 8 post where I discuss my theory of the overall agenda, which connects to making prophecy manifest etc....then nothing. This is the conclusion I'd made before even hearing about Iridium Satellites. Jazz's findings have just connected more dots for me and padded out my own conclusions . As far as these controllers are concerned, all of us conspiracy theory types are just making small amounts of noise and that is not going to upset their plans as hardly anyone will listen.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Honestly look...

You people are coming up with new villains every single day.

Next thing you'll be telling us that the Muppet's are the masterminds of the whole NWO.

Illuminati.. !! hey don't really even exist anymore!!

Masons...!!! One of the nicest bunch of people on the planet!! These guys do so much charity work it isn't funny. They are good guys not villains.

US Govt. C'mon folks get real. Sure they do some bad things, just like every other World power, but orchistrate total domination? Really, how long would they be able to keep it up? the resource expenditure would cripple them in no time at all "just ask the Russians and Chinese".

Now innocent companies like Iridium and hell, now Boing and maybe we should throw in the Dallas Cowboys for fun!!

I'm not saying there aren't some money hungry SOB's out there that don't give a stuff about the environment, peoples health or wellbeing.... But you guys havta' stop just pulling names out of hats and blaming all the worlds problems on them.

These companies aren't the ones to blame anyway. You are!! You, the people who buy their products or use the internet or use their Cell Phones or GPS or TV or Transport and the list goes on.

There are only a couple of really bad eggs out there that I'd pin total blame on.

Monsanto, BP (and other big oil), BP constituants, Big Pharma, etc, etc.

Stop buying and return to the middle ages for a while and these dudes will lose all their power!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
I don't understand the connection between the iridium satellites and the massive animal die offs. According to the graphic

. It seems to me that there would have been anomalous incidents

There isn't a spot on Earth that isn't covered by one or more Iridium satellites at any given moment. It seems to me that there would have been anomalous incidents continuous since the implementation of the iridium satellite system. No? The incidents you are attributing to the iridium satellite system are mostly recent.
EDIT to ask... unless you are suggesting that the satellites have in more recent years been weaponized and now in the testing phase?
edit on 16/1/2011 by SeenMyShare because: (no reason given)

Are you serious?
Youve just nailed what im talking about in regard to the other links to Iridium and you dont understand?
You said it above

"There isn't a spot on Earth that isn't covered by one or more Iridium satellites at any given moment."

Promise me you will not reply before watching these videos.

This just might make you see since you obviously missed them in the pages you skipped?
Keep your eyes peeled for symbols stars etc and just as important listen.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... Notice the symbol on her cap?

www.youtube.com...
You might find that is evidence of yet another connection?

And heres a link regarding an Iridian flare
www.youtube.com... Produced by satalites owned by?

www.youtube.com... Star

Do you think im joking when i say sky net?
www.youtube.com...

You complain that i provide no proof yet when i do you complain theres too many links??

Then tell me exactly how i can show you all?

These links here are very interesting and if you still dont understand after these then please move on. Do not participate in the discussion allowing a real discussion to be started.

Please do not skimp over anything in this thread.
Please watch

Iridium Constellation Mechanics Simulation
www.youtube.com...
Iridium HD
www.youtube.com...

Maybe this video will make you see exactly what i mean. The frequencies.
Iridium again.
3D stereo anaglyph animation, Satellite Communication
www.youtube.com...

Now tell me you dont see?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I can't watch videos on my connection, sorry. Can you please try to sum up the videos for me? If I'm required to watch the videos to "get it" I guess I will remain lost. I did read your links though as well as your other thread, and I went to view the Japanese Haarp data even though I did not understand what I was looking for. I'm trying really hard to understand the point but I'm limited as to the amount of information I can see and less that I actually understand.

Can you PLEASE sum up your thread for those of us with limited understanding and limited internet connections?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Reading these past 9 pages, OP in order to share your ideas your going to have to summarize it into something easy to understand.....essentially you are saying TPTB are using this satellite system via sound frequencies to kill and these birds, fish and other animals are just a test run?

As it is, your links are a massive pile of information and you are leaving us with a WTF is this?

It appears you are excited about your discovery, so just take some time and compile your info and explain it to us - you know there are people who will be willing to listen.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Like other members have said, you need to help yourself by creating a thread with coherent thoughts. Asking people to jump from one link to the next and this video to that video does nothing for the conspiracy you talk about. Start again and detail succinctly what you think the conspiracy is.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Please do not reply until you have read the following and watched all the videos. Thankyou

Originally posted by jazz10

"There isn't a spot on Earth that isn't covered by one or more Iridium satellites at any given moment."

Promise me you will not reply before watching these videos.

This just might make you see since you obviously missed them in the pages you skipped?
Keep your eyes peeled for symbols stars etc and just as important listen.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... Notice the symbol on her cap?

www.youtube.com...
You might find that is evidence of yet another connection?

And heres a link regarding an Iridian flare
www.youtube.com... Produced by satalites owned by?

www.youtube.com... Star

Do you think im joking when i say sky net?
www.youtube.com...

You complain that i provide no proof yet when i do you complain theres too many links??

Then tell me exactly how i can show you all?

These links here are very interesting and if you still dont understand after these then please move on. Do not participate in the discussion allowing a real discussion to be started.

Please do not skimp over anything in this thread.
Please watch

Iridium Constellation Mechanics Simulation
www.youtube.com...
Iridium HD
www.youtube.com...

Maybe this video will make you see exactly what i mean. The frequencies.
Iridium again.
3D stereo anaglyph animation, Satellite Communication
www.youtube.com...

Now tell me you dont see?

If you still dont see the links and connections please read the thread again.
This sounds stupid but "BACKWARDS"
You must read thread backwards to fully understand.

No wonder people dont understand my threads, theyre backwards

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Honestly look...

You people are coming up with new villains every single day.

Next thing you'll be telling us that the Muppet's are the masterminds of the whole NWO.

No no no.. We all know they will blame the Jews eventually sparking a second holocaust. What do you think all those caskets are for that FEMA is holding. And all the camps etc..

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You may be 100% correct with your theory here but the style in which you present it and your proofs are disjointed.

You need to state your main, over-all theory with your major points and then back them up, one by one, with the proofs, videos, etc.

You shouldn't just state "this is huge" and then post a bunch of links and expect everyone to simply repeat all of your research. That's just a waste of everyone's time.

Present the points of your over-all theory and then offer the proofs, one by one.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

People have tried to help you out, but now suggesting we can only understand you conspiracy by reading your thread backwards makes me wonder if one has flown into the ATS cuckoo nest.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You seem to have had the patience to sort through this. So, is this the deal:

There are Iridium satellites all over the planet, and they are doing something bad to us.

What are they doing? Killing the birds? Mind control? Giving us cancer?

Thanks for your continued patience, because I can tell you I don't have the patience to read all those links, and according to others, it's a mysterious puzzle to be agonized over if you do.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Thanks for your continued patience, because I can tell you I don't have the patience to read all those links, and according to others, it's a mysterious puzzle to be agonized over if you do.

What sort of crack is that? How do you expect to see if you cant be bothered to look at what im putting to you.
Please do not reply until youve watched these below.
jeez

reply to post by jazz10

Please star this particular reply when you have watched all videos within this reply. Im going to ask the moderators to remove these flags, so youre ok im not pulling a fast one for your precious stars

It will give me an indication how many of you have seen the videos and that the posts following this reply, are those who have.

So please no replies if you havent seen these videos. If you already understand then fair play feel free to share your input.

edit on Sun Jan 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

You seem to have had the patience to sort through this. So, is this the deal:

There are Iridium satellites all over the planet, and they are doing something bad to us.

What are they doing? Killing the birds? Mind control? Giving us cancer?

Read through all my posts on the thread (in my first few I am as confused as anyone else). I didn't really know what Jazz was trying to get at with all his numerous links to various articles so instead of reading his links, to begin with I just did a bit of googling...stuff like Iridium satellites, mind control and Iridium satellites, weather modification etc. What I read from googling enabled me to get a tentative grasp on what Jazz was talking about and I just kept following the clues and piecing it together.

My big posts on page 8 will explain what the satellite system might be able to do, in conjunction with HAARP as well as what it can maybe do as a stand-alone system . Weather modification, mind controll, brain wave monitoring , making signs and wonders appear in the sky, global surveillance , targetting the human body /animal bodies to create problems or kill and so on. I suggest they have been testing various things out as they add to the technology. When the system was first put in place it might not have had these capabilities. Now it may well do and they are playing around with it to hone the various skills the system has.

edit on 16/1/11 by cosmicpixie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Okay, fair enough. I'm sorry for my impatience. I'll try to do better. I'll review this after I'm a little more awake.

To CosmicPixie: Thank you. Will do.
edit on 1/16/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This is quite interesting Jazz. It seems pretty complicated, but maybe if you draw up a flowchart it might help to get your main points across and may help connect the dots a bit for everyone ?

From the sounds of it, it's like the new high-tek version of MK-ULTRA

The link between the iridium communications company and the actual element iridium seems strange though. If you want to look into it, I remember the proposed "alien" implants Dr Roger Leir was removing from people had a very high iridium content, he mentioned it in one of the videos on youtube. I forget which one. Probably has nothing to do with this though. I've just been seeing the word iridium too much I think, it's all I can think about

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I joined to post this.
There is a lot going on.
unfortunately this isn't connected.
sometimes global cell phone service is just that.
kudos to your energy though.
maybe if I hang around long enough I'll post some dox.
edit on 16-1-2011 by netw1z because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Some people just cant accept that they didnt made the discovery and its hard for them to cope. Everything is planned by one organization, thus everything is linked since everything belongs to one organization. Understand conspiracies are linked not perhaps directly. The people behind 911 is the people behind this.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join