It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Supersaturated solution (crystallization-type) hand warmers give off heat without violating the second law of thermodynamics, but we can explain how they work.

I've never seen anybody explain how cold fusion works, nor reliable repeated demonstrations of it, so it's hard to say what it is or if it exists. Rossi claims he's going to give his cold fusion generator to a university to test later this year, and if the university tests it and finds out it works then they can explain how it works. But I'm already a little skeptical because I'm sure a university would gladly test such a device for 50,000 euros, heck they might even do it for free, and he claims he's paying them 500,000 euros for "testing and development". Testing doesn't cost that much, so that's a lot of development if the device works, which I'm guessing it doesn't.

Here's the article that intrigues me the most but this result still needs to be replicated by another lab, and even the Navy researchers can't say how it works:

Cold fusion experimentally confirmed

The theoretical underpinnings of cold fusion have yet to be adequately explained.
So that's the problem in a nutshell. We need an explanation of how what they are calling "cold fusion" works. The hand warmer looks like it violates the second law, if you don't know how it works. Once you know how it works, you find that it doesn't violate any laws.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

In all the "research" I did and all the people I asked I never got a concrete example of this hidden agenda. At least not an example that was backed up with any evidence. I kind of stopped taking this whole NWO seriously. My conclusion is that there are a lot of powerful people and corporations, all serving mainly their own interest. Most of the times these interests conflic with each other. To think there is a nearly all powerful organised entity of power with a specific sinister agenda to determine the way we live belongs in the category crazy conspiracy theories in my book.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Free Energy Patent From German Scientist: Quantum Vacuum

The following is a patent file for a device used for 'quantum vaccum energy extration'. The file has all the inforamtion required to build a device to absorve ambient energy ( from the univers) and powerup your house, even though it requires some serious technical skills, but all the information is here in the two files attached.

1. Quantum Vaccum Energy Extraction

/resources/uploads/files/quantumvacuumpatent.pdf

2. Conversion of the Vaccum Energy of Electromagnetic Zero Point Ocillations into Classical Mechanical Energy

/resources/uploads/files/germanscientist_free_energy.pdf

Site for pdf link

www.fourwinds10.com...
edit on 23-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

It looks clever, but there's usually a catch, and another ATS member found exactly the same catch I did, and I'm pretty sure he's right. There's already a thread on that. I posted my response in that thread

Someone suggested that as the first example for Chad Orzel's book:

Help Me Locate Kooks

The final chapter of Bunnies Made of Cheese: The Book is currently envisioned as a look at the misuse of quantum mechanics

Here's a simpler idea, just collect quantum foam. It's particles that pop into existence and then self annihilate. Just capture them before they annihilate, but keep them separate.

If you can collect a teaspoon full of antimatter that way it has as much energy as 100 hydrogen bombs, so handle with care. You can annihilate them for heat instead of using coal to boil water in a power plant. Also, NASA will probably pay you big bucks for it so they can test it as fuel for an antimatter engine, their current sources are too expensive.

And I don't think anyone's applied for a patent on that method, so you can even be the first to do that. Somebody might beat you to it, these guys already had a similar idea:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be18968ce9f4.jpg[/atsimg]
Once you're raking in the big bucks, all I ask is you send me a tiny percentage of those huge stacks of dollars, since I gave you the idea.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kybertech
This guy is whack.

Sorry to say it.
But first the thing: "I'll realise this into public domain but you'd have to pay me 1/3 of all the money"
which is legally impossible, either he wants to retain his copyright or not.

I stopped at the "multiplication table"
At first he baffels about the significance of the number 9 which and 'binary plus one' which is just regular trinary math. 9=3^2 27=3^3 ... big deal.
But the addition of the base 10 digits are just plain occult superstition, Alister Crowley did that too

If somebody who watched the hole thing can tell me if he does actual math in this 'lecture' I'll consider watching the rest but till then, I'll move along

Yeah if you multiply a list of prime numbers and increment always by this factor and add/substract the primes inbetween the resulting number and the last prime in the list you get a list of primes and pseudoprimes.
That is basically the hyperdimensional equivalent of his thing.
edit on 15-1-2011 by kybertech because: (no reason given)

I watched the whole 4.5 hours. He never did any 'real' math, during the lecture, though he was presenting it to gradeschool teachers among others whose education was questionable. I will say that I am surprised by the amount of coincidences he seemed to draw from his various manipulations, and was impressed by how far his imagination extended the concept.

Maybe Im not intelligent enough to fully understand this subject, or maybe it hasnt fully sunk in yet. My biggest problem is that though we may see a perfect pattern of numbers that describes the universe, how do we then call upon the power of a four or seven or one? He uses a lot of mystical jargon like "activating the tiles in binary triplets". Maybe he has a working prototype, but had to dumb it down this much in order to make it presentable. Then again, maybe there is nothing to present.

For what it was worth it was an interesting way to spend a heady evening.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Sure is... Spun density which accounts for the platonic solids. Two other presentations that are worth researching:

As additional reference (youtube or google search terms):

Dale Pond - Keely, SVP

Dale Pond gave a presentation at the recent Tesla Tech conference. After purchasing and viewing the DVD of his presentation, which was excelllent, I've been checking for recent material from him that's on the internet. Here is a link to some very informative interviews: 2011 Dale Pond Interviews

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

I was trying to figure out the answer.

It's 9.

However, I'm still unsure how that backs up his claim that "all multiples of 9 equal 9". 18 is a multiple of 9 in his example, exactly how does 18 equal 9? I was taught 18 doesn't equal 9, am I wrong? And is it even something which can be debated?

I think Rodin's claim that "all multiples of 9 equal 9" violates the ATS terms and conditions against posting incorrect, false or misleading information, and that this thread should be moved to the [HOAX] forum.

18....1+8=9

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
18....1+8=9

Marko Rodin also gave a presentation at the recent Tesla Tech conference, and I have the DVD of his presentation. In it he did something I have not seen in any of the other videos I've viewed of him explaining his graphic of the circle with the numbers 1 through 9 around it. As he was doubling the digits 1, 2, 4, and 8, he paused at 8, which doubles to 16, and shifted over to the digit 1. He then counted around the circle 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and when he started back around the circle at 1, he instead said 10; at 2 , he said 11; at 3, 12; at 4, 13; at 5, 14; at 6, 15; and at the 7, 16. This made it clear that 7, as well as the other digits around the circle, is there to establish a location in a blueprint involving the figure 8, which is the symbol of infinity. He said that this math represents an infinity of duration.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That's amazing! I watched some of the YouTube videos of Rodin's. I played with the math in circles and thought it was truly fascinating. I heard (from an online friend who originally shared that with me) that Rodin lied about the alien abduction in order to gain attention for his mathmatics discovery. I liked him even more when I heard that! He's a dynamic individual, it seems. What a great idea! Imagination! I'd love to have a beer with that guy!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I heard (from an online friend who originally shared that with me) that Rodin lied about the alien abduction in order to gain attention for his mathmatics discovery.

I'm not familiar with Rodin saying anything about an alien abduction. Do you have a link you can post?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

His work is now advanced by the help of others to incorporate helical pathways... That must have been what you witnessed.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Good find... All in one place!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

I heard (from an online friend who originally shared that with me) that Rodin lied about the alien abduction in order to gain attention for his mathmatics discovery.

I'm not familiar with Rodin saying anything about an alien abduction. Do you have a link you can post?

I don't! I looked for something and didn't find anything.
Maybe it's not true? I never saw anything except an email mentioning that. The person who stated that wasn't deterred at all by that information and continued to study the system in depth. Sorry...if I come up with anything, I'll post it!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I spent some time away from this thread, and a fresh look tells me this:

it's preposterous and stupid to even mention "vortex" in the same sentence as sudoku invented by Rodin. The existence of vortex does not follow from any of his number tricks and there is no physical manifestation of same, either.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

it's preposterous and stupid to even mention "vortex" in the same sentence as sudoku invented by Rodin. The existence of vortex does not follow from any of his number tricks and there is no physical manifestation of same, either.

Don't you have some illusions to be chasing in your own line of work? That's what I thought...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Don't you have some illusions to be chasing in your own line of work? That's what I thought...

Illusions? No. Mistakes? Almost certainly. But never gratuitous abuse of terms just because it sounds cool and mysterious. Bleh.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
There's an article based on Bearden's research written by a person with degrees in nuclear physics and engineering science entitled "Maxwell's Equations." It states that Maxwell's original paper "A Dynamical Theory of Electromagnetic Field," Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, 155, 459-512 (1865) consisted of 20 equations with 20 unknowns.

Physicist and electronics engineer John Michael Mallon also talks about the importance of Maxwell's 20 original equations, and much more, in this video:

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

He also says there are no particles, only waves. Then he goes on to talk about particles.
He can't seem to make up his mind, he contradicts himself.

I don't see how you can stand to listen to this guy, if he talked any slower, he'd be talking backwards.
He can ramble on for 10 minutes and not really say anything meaningful.
About the only thing I heard him say that made any sense was when he talked about the placebo effect. Yes, that's a real effect which can heal people. But I don't think anyone fully understands it, including him. It is interesting though.

A lot of the rest of what he says is nonsense with a few facts thrown in here and there to confuse people.

I'm not sure how what he says is related to Rodin's Vortex based mathematics.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I don't see how you can stand to listen to this guy

And I don't see how you can attack good people the way you do, repeatedly.

I'm not sure how what he says is related to Rodin's Vortex based mathematics.

The math is directly related to the scalar energy that was taken out of Maxwell's equations, as demonstrated by Bearden - one of Rodin's endorsers and one of the good people who you attack.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Woww.....just the stuff we need.

But....should it not be available to the companies who can pour money into the delopment of usable items for the public. You know...do research and development to make a floating car for example? It is nice to have open source tech but what is an ordinairy homemaker to do with this knowledge....

Can somebody explain to me how I should understand when he said that the technology will not be sold to companies..? How should and could this tech be used for the best of mankind without big money to develop it.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join