It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN

How can it be real to you but not real to everybody else? Do you hold that reality is subjective or that the perception of reality is subjective? Do you think all truth is relative, or that the perception of truth is relative? I disagree with such postmodern notions.

Free Energy Magnetic Motor ]

Maybe it might not be so free after watching the video, I didn't expect the magnetic field to have run out after 400 year. And besides it doesn't generate enough horsepower to satisfy people's demand.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Is your close quote in the wrong place?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Regarding the claim made on this thread that Rodin is a fraud who stole the work of Lee Burton and Paul Martin Smith of the Lo Shu Torus, I see this on a website called "I Ching Math - The Union of the Binary to Integer. Rodin’s Torus and Fibonacci Pairs + their Magic Squares and Cubes":

The Math of the I Ching opens The Well (Field Pattern) The Flower of Life, and Rodin’s Torus. . . . We are now seeing these math being explored by those close to Marko Rodin as in the work of Scot C. Nelson, but without any reference to copyright on contracted integer patterns (see below) - but this is taken as a compliment. As yet the binary linkage has not been copied but a set of tones does allude to this knowledge already done by myself and Lee Burton

www.vortexmath.com...

Is this the basis of the charge?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

www.vortexmath.com...

At the above linked page from Rodin's site I see the following graphic but I don't know what the significance is:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba2f3e3daf1e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

At the above linked page from Rodin's site I see the following graphic but I don't know what the significance is:

Too late to edit. It's not Rodin's site. But I see that Scot C Nelson is one of Rodin's endorsers and he is a professor at the University of Hawaii.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobathon

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Bearden claims there are things the engineers could do, but I couldn't help but notice that he's selling DVDs, not improved machines or generators. He's claiming he has a machine with 100, or alternately, a million, times more output than input, why isn't he selling that instead of DVDs?
Precisely precisely precisely. We can – and do – ask the same question of all of those we call fake or fraud or charlatan. Where are the answers?

Story-tellers can rewrite reality however they choose, and pretend to be whomever they wish, with no regard for honesty or consequence. All they have to do is strike a chord with the wishful thinking of the gullible.

Especially the gullible who REFUSE to look at themselves, and will defend, like silly barking dogs, whatever pretence they've come to believe. And there are so many of them. So many.

Only story-tellers can do this. Nobody else.

Nothing but DVDs, people. And sham courses and seminars and talks. WHY.

Mary Mary Mary. Midnightsun Midnightsun Midnightsun. Answer the question.

These things are stories. They are not real. If they were real, they'd be making these things and not relying entirely on their ability to sell stories and dvds of their claims. Do you think they are all stupid?
edit on 1-5-2011 by Bobathon because: ...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Too late to edit. It's not Rodin's site. But I see that Scot C Nelson is one of Rodin's endorsers and he is a professor at the University of Hawaii.
No, he's an associate plant pathologist.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobathon

Nothing but DVDs, people. And sham courses and seminars and talks. WHY.
Mary Mary Mary. Midnightsun Midnightsub Midnightsun. Answer the question.

These things are stories. They are not real. If they were real, they'd be making these things and not relying entirely on their ability to sell stories and dvds of their claims. Do you think they are all stupid?

No, the magnetic motor is real and works, you are just to caught up with scientific laws.
Why don't you try building one or investigating it yourself. Then say whether it works or not.

I know I support it already. It works.
edit on 1-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN

No, the magnetic motor is real and works, you are just to caught up with scientific laws.
Why don't you try building one or investigating it yourself. Then say whether it works or not.
It makes more sense for me to ask the people who actually think it works, and see if any of them are capable of giving straight answers.

Who's using it, and what are they using for? Apart from in claimed demonstrations for selling dvds?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobathon

Yes Bob. It frankly vexes me that Bearden sells his DVDs to the likes of Mary for $30 a piece -- which is a bargain, by the way, because the other guys sell their sets for like $640 (Mary uses that as her source of inspiration). Have they no shame?

It's just funny. I'll sell you a DVD where I will explain that my intent is to cure all decease, defeat world famine and make everyone rich, for that special price.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The naysayers on this thread demonstrate two things to me. One, they seem to not want the devices to work. Two, they seem to think the topic is funny and a game to play.

Very strange.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The naysayers on this thread demonstrate two things to me. One, they seem to not want the devices to work. Two, they seem to think the topic is funny and a game to play.

Very strange.

The yay-sayers on this thread demonstrate two things to me. One, they seem to accept impossible claims as truth, without any bona fide demonstration and/or being unable to understand basic physics. Two, they seem to mistake a few jerk charlatans as geniuses.

If you think some people think it's funny, you are right, Mary, because you have made yourself a laughing stock.

Thanks.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Very strange.
Haven't you noticed that this thread is full of people continually asking why, asking how they work, asking for evidence? And yes, it's pretty funny that you just carry on avoiding the questions, parroting other people's claims, and that you're apparently not capable of realising that you've allowed yourselves to be duped into believing something will work that you don't understand and have no evidence for, that you have never seen in use or used yourself, and that you know NOBODY puts to any use except for selling dvds and seminars of stories.

It is a bizarre and ridiculous spectacle.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The answer is 9.... i knew there was a reason for everything

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Another thing I've noticed is ignoring posts of specific information about the history of physics and electromagnetism.

And, the use of character assassination in place of discussion of the technology.

Lots of silliness in posts.

Many statements that are not even worth responding to.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Another thing I've noticed is ignoring posts of specific information about the history of physics and electromagnetism.

Why Mary, you are ignoring electromagnetism wholesale. You've never done a basic problem in E&M.

And, the use of character assassination in place of discussion of the technology.

Hell, the technology is NOT there to be discussed (is it?), so we have to be content with making fun of bafoons who say they will cure and feed the world for pennies on a dime, and sell DVDs to some exceptionally stupid people.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Lots of silliness in posts.

Many statements that are not even worth responding to.
Mary, what have we ignored that you have reason to believe is justifiable? And for crying out loud, will you ever give a straight answer to any question? Ever?

Wow. The irony is just too much. I might have to go and eat some ice-cream.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Bobathon because: ...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
You've never done a basic problem in E&M.

Irrelevant.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Irrelevant.

lol.

Understanding is irrelevant, all that matters is the random opinions of nutters. Mary, I like your style.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Irrelevant.

Au contraire, Mary. It's relevant because you don't know jack in E&M and you presume to pass an opinion on same.

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join