It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
How did you logically deduce it was a scam?

Like this:

If it was real he would be selling working generators that do not require fuel, he had enough time to put them in production. He isn't so its a scam.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Nature is discretely continuous. Its continuity is characterized by discrete behavior.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the modern definition (from Plato), a sophism is a specious argument used for deceiving someone.

What's more important, there is no value in shuffling these words. It accomplishes nothing. We have models (often imperfect), which allow us to navigate the complex world around us and make useful predictions. Saying things like "American protectionism is characterized by the US open trade agreements" does nothing.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

If you watch a couple of hours of video on John Searl,
So in other words, there isn't one video you can point to that proves anything?

I don't know why people have video obsessions, unless it's that watching hours of videos lulls you into some state of hypnosis that makes you more receptive to believing BS. I reviewed his website and saw only claims with no evidence there.

John Searl is for real. You would have to be an idiot in denial to think that he is a scam artist.

"Nothing is impossible, except that the state of your mind makes it so." - John Searl
I didn't say anything was impossible, I said extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Searl has none on his website. I watched the video you pointed me too and just saw a motor in pieces, nothing extraordinary. What is it that convinces YOU it's real? So far you've presented nothing definite other than an abstract statement about watching hours and hours of miscellaneous videos. Let's say I do watch hours and hours of Searl videos. What am I supposed to be looking for? We have different world views so something you find convincing I may find quite ordinary. There's nothing extraordinary about the first Searl video you pointed me to.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Nothing is impossible, except that the state of your mind makes it so

I find this a rather strange quote. If you literally read the sentence it says:

Nothing is impossible, except (so the following is impossible) that the state of your mind makes it so

Shouldn't it say something like:

Nothing is impossible, only the state of your mind can make it so.

Or is this just my lacking English?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

John Searl is for real.

Yes, he is.

Discussions about science and related technology should stem from the goal of what's good for humanity. Those who cavalierly dismiss innovations because they haven't looked at them objectively, for any number of invalid reasons, are standing in the way of progress.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

So you claim that you are objectively looking at Searls work? It is rather arrogant to call yourself objective, don't you think? Or are you trying to say that you yourself are standing in the way of progress? Why would I, or anyone else, not want a new type of "free" energy generator to be real? In fact, I find it a fascinating subject, and I do not exclude it as a possibility. Note that to me "free" mean it does not require renewable fuel, or the fuel is available in abundance (like regular water).

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

How did you logically deduce it was a scam?

Like this:

If it was real he would be selling working generators that do not require fuel, he had enough time to put them in production. He isn't so its a scam.

that's the polar opposite of a scam.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

edit on 1-4-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

quoted wrong person

edit on 1-4-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

So you claim that you are objectively looking at Searls work? It is rather arrogant to call yourself objective, don't you think? Or are you trying to say that you yourself are standing in the way of progress?

An incoherent series of questions.

Note that to me "free" mean it does not require renewable fuel . . .

You should study Searl's work. No fuel is required for the SEG. It is a beautiful invention. Your argument that it would have been marketed by now is invalid. There are powerful people who stand in the way of cheap energy for the masses.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

edit on 04/01/11 by Mary Rose because: Remove reply to post subsequently removed by the member.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So you claim that you are objectively looking at Searls work? It is rather arrogant to call yourself objective, don't you think? Or are you trying to say that you yourself are standing in the way of progress? Why would I, or anyone else, not want a new type of "free" energy generator to be real? In fact, I find it a fascinating subject, and I do not exclude it as a possibility. Note that to me "free" mean it does not require renewable fuel, or the fuel is available in abundance (like regular water).

first paragraph, one sentence, subject: searl.

second paragraph, subject, objectivity in science.

not sure how you mashed that up. maybe you're being arrogant?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

It is when he still asked people to give him money.

The Searl Effect Generator (SEG), in fact had been previously developed to a point where several prototype SEG generators were made and successfully used. The commercial interest at that time focused specifically on the SEG's transport potential. The original generators were tested and lost in a series of propulsion experiments. Funds were insufficient to continue with the project at that time. However, with global climate changes and a looming energy crisis, it is now imperative that we support the current SEG redevelopment efforts and subsequently, the unmatched transportation potential of the Inverse Gravity Vehicle.

Oh damn, the dog ate all the proof it is real.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Incoherent or inconvenient? I think the latter.

As for his generator not using any fuel, what generator?
edit on 1-4-2011 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

It is when he still asked people to give him money.

The Searl Effect Generator (SEG), in fact had been previously developed to a point where several prototype SEG generators were made and successfully used. The commercial interest at that time focused specifically on the SEG's transport potential. The original generators were tested and lost in a series of propulsion experiments. Funds were insufficient to continue with the project at that time. However, with global climate changes and a looming energy crisis, it is now imperative that we support the current SEG redevelopment efforts and subsequently, the unmatched transportation potential of the Inverse Gravity Vehicle.

Oh damn, the dog ate all the proof it is real.

"hey i'm not selling my invention because it's still being completed (see: prototypes), and we need project funding." so how is that a scam?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Incoherent or inconvenient? I think the latter.

edit on 1-4-2011 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

both actually. and like mary rose said, you can look it up.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

"Yes, the prototype will be ready next month, just like the last 30 years or so. We just need a bit more money, you can really make a difference here you know.".

What components exactly are so expensive? Why with all his experience and knowledge can't he make a prototype from his own money? He even claim he already made several. Are they made of diamonds?

Well its not my money that is lost to this scam. I do assume you put your money in it if you genuinely believe it is real, but you can't say you were not warned.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Please read this description that goes with a YouTube video (one of many on the topic) which I will embed below:

Making progress and gaining more support everyday.

For over 24 hours of interviews, lectures, pictures, and updated information on Professor John Searl, go through this playlist:

www.youtube.com...

New Article as of September 30th 2010 from Natural News:
www.naturalnews.com...

And also as of September 30 2010, our new website we're working on:
searlmagnetics.com...

And please read this message from Searl Magnetics as of October 14, 2010

In English:
www.scribd.com...

[Other languages are provided in the above list after English.]

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

"Yes, the prototype will be ready next month, just like the last 30 years or so. We just need a bit more money, you can really make a difference here you know.".

What components exactly are so expensive? Why with all his experience and knowledge can't he make a prototype from his own money? He even claim he already made several. Are they made of diamonds?

Well its not my money that is lost to this scam. I do assume you put your money in it if you genuinely believe it is real, but you can't say you were not warned.

well, i hope you get labelled a scam artist and lose all credibility when you have an invention you can't sell yet because it's not perfected and need funding to continue the project.

maybe that's something you should look up before you call someone a scam artist, the price of things?

and assumptions are why your posts suck so much.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

So where are the lab test results from all those independent laboratories that confirm there is over unity? Let me guess, the dog ate them.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

You need to educate yourself about the mainstream powers that be and how money plays in to scientists' ability to get things done.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join