It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

reply to post by beebs

reply to post by beebs

I saw the name “John Searl” on a website this morning, knew it was familiar, and then remembered the name in relation to Beebs’ posts.

Here is the description of a YouTube video of an interview of him that took place in 2010:

The World Renowned Allan Handelman Show interviews Professor John Searl about the history of his technology, the life-changing potential and beneficial implications of the Searl Effect Generator.

”Allan Handelman Show Interviews John Searl 2010 Part 1 of 3”

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
”Allan Handelman Show Interviews John Searl 2010 Part 1 of 3”

I see that the YouTuber who produced this video has devoted his entire channel to "Searl Magnetics is the Future" and that he has 352 uploads:

TheRealVerbz's Channel

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Point being you're able to regurgitate valid information. True, it's stretch for you because it's not wrapped in spaghetti, but it's just as equally hearty. You might also continue the study of what you consider nonsensical... I
suggest galactic formations and work your way down.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I didn't regurgitate any information, what's more, I didn't even make a mental effort, just rhymed the typical word soup representative of your posts, and Beebs'. If that gibberish made remote sense to you, which I think it did, it just shows, in a rather spectacular way, just how fruitless and silly these exercises of yours are. Harmonic resonance of spatial domain circuit, from macro to micro, with atom pulsating at the refresh rate of galactic energy flow, and all.

Lends credit to our word soup whether you're of a differing mindset or not. Besides, I don't believe I saw a theory of yours only culinary advice the likes of a 3-4 year old. Oh, and your chakra-zulu chart which categorizes you as a bozo.

No it doesn't lend credit to you word soup, because apparently it can be produced in any quantity without any involvement of cerebral activity. I could write stuff like that in a coma. Further, saying that "atom is a frame rate" or other such gibberish and concluding that your interlocutors a 3-4 years old is just way, way too rich. "Galaxy is fractal spin correlated with atomic resonance both clock-wise and counter clock-wise". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I could write stuff like that in a coma.

Precisely, now you are starting to get it. But do you understand the reason why your writing is better when you are in a coma?

Because your ego was not in the way, all boundaries were dissolved. Then when you came out of the coma, your perceptions were tainted once again by the deceitful lens.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

I could write stuff like that in a coma.

Precisely, now you are starting to get it. But do you understand the reason why your writing is better when you are in a coma?

It's not. The reason you are so fond of producing garbage (which you basically admit is brain-dead) because it exempts you from need to actually do something about your education before you embark on grand theorizing in the field of physics. For you, it's coping mechanism... Also in the sense of "cop-out".

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
In this video based on Alex Ansary's Outside the Box program for March 6, 2011, the suppression of technology is discussed.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Aside my statement being sarcastic, there are real biological and philosophical issues with your assumptions about the experience of a coma.

The implicit points you would have to argue for, are:

1. Consciousness is localized in the brain only.
2. A state of being 'brain dead' ceases conscious experience.
3. A coma is the same as 'brain dead', and that there is no conscious experience during a coma.
4. Finally, that no meaningful lessons or insight into the nature of reality can come from a 'brain dead' coma because 'brain dead' produces garbage.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I have Universal Laws Never Before Revealed: Keely's Secrets in my stack of books waiting to be read.

Reading this book now. It's published by The Message Company. An interesting passage from a lecture given by Dale Pond before the Swiss Association of Free Energy, October 28, 1989, Einseideln, Switzerland about Sympathetic Vibratory Physics, from pages 88 - 89 states:

John Ernst Worrell Keely worked incessantly for over 30 years to discover the simple laws governing naturally occurring or artificially derived vibratory forces. The result of his work was the rediscovery of 40 laws that govern all vibration and vibratory phenomena. These laws have been and are being published in The Journal of Sympathetic Vibratory Physics. Much work has gone into the interpretation and application of these laws as they apply to modern physics and technology. Modern science is using some of these laws unbeknownst to itself. The laser, microwave, quantum physics (chip design), musical and audio component manufacturers are all using some of these laws in the design and construction of their products. Because of the differences in paradigms however, it will be many years before these laws become recognized for their true worth. Modern science is based in the concepts of mass vs energy begun by Newton and furthered by Einstein. Sympathetic Vibratory Physics is based on the actions and interactions of polar and depolar vibrations and the resultant sympathetic associations. It appears that these actions are the causes of mass and energy. It is believed that a study of causes advances science to greater accomplishments with more surety and speed than the study of the results or symptoms of these causes.

Causation - yes - that's what I'm interested in.

(Googling "The Journal of Sympathetic Vibratory Physics" brings up Dale Pond's website. I see the journal was published from October 1985 to September 1990.)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I have Universal Laws Never Before Revealed: Keely's Secrets in my stack of books waiting to be read.

John Ernst Worrell Keely worked incessantly for over 30 years to discover the simple laws governing naturally occurring or artificially derived vibratory forces. .....Modern science is using some of these laws unbeknownst to itself. The laser, microwave, quantum physics (chip design), musical and audio component manufacturers are all using some of these laws in the design and construction of their products.

Causation - yes - that's what I'm interested in.
You know nothing about any of this stuff, and you admit it.

I do know about this stuff, I'm an expert. You may have products in your home that I had a hand in designing and manufacturing.

I'd say fantasy is what you're interested in when the people like Keely and Pond who don't have anything to show for the theory after 140 years except a prototype model that doesn't even work are pitted against the experts like me who actually put real products in your home.

You said you know a scam when you see one, yet you just posted one as if you believe it, so obviously you DON'T know a scam when you see one. "Modern science is using some of these laws unbeknownst to itself" is a scam statement. Even if you don't understand science a statement like that should set up a red flag. And as an expert in what modern science is using, I can tell you it's not anything related to Pond or Keely so I can assure you that statement is false.

But keep enjoying all the products in your home, all of which are made with real science. And keep fantasizing about all the things that aren't in your home over a century after all those ideas were published. Because the truth is, 100% of the products in your home result from real science, and 0% are the result of Keely's work, 139 years after he formed his motor company which never made a single working motor. The one Dale Pond has doesn't work either, that's why he shows you the old Keely motor in his video, but he never demonstrates it working, because it doesn't work. That has to set up some kind of red flag, doesn't it?

In summary:

Products in your home made with:
-Real science: 100%
-Keely pseudoscience: 0%
Claims to the contrary: scam

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Whatever.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Matthew 7:6

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

They said the same of Tesla... Now you can sit on your couch and flip through channels or watch TV in general. That's without having a 40" thick cable running into your home.

You're pretty cocky for someone unwilling or unable to define electricity. Play all you want with your toys... Better question is how they wind up juiced.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Point being you're able to regurgitate valid information. True, it's stretch for you because it's not wrapped in spaghetti, but it's just as equally hearty. You might also continue the study of what you consider nonsensical... I
suggest galactic formations and work your way down.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I didn't regurgitate any information, what's more, I didn't even make a mental effort, just rhymed the typical word soup representative of your posts, and Beebs'. If that gibberish made remote sense to you, which I think it did, it just shows, in a rather spectacular way, just how fruitless and silly these exercises of yours are. Harmonic resonance of spatial domain circuit, from macro to micro, with atom pulsating at the refresh rate of galactic energy flow, and all.

Lends credit to our word soup whether you're of a differing mindset or not. Besides, I don't believe I saw a theory of yours only culinary advice the likes of a 3-4 year old. Oh, and your chakra-zulu chart which categorizes you as a bozo.

No it doesn't lend credit to you word soup, because apparently it can be produced in any quantity without any involvement of cerebral activity. I could write stuff like that in a coma. Further, saying that "atom is a frame rate" or other such gibberish and concluding that your interlocutors a 3-4 years old is just way, way too rich. "Galaxy is fractal spin correlated with atomic resonance both clock-wise and counter clock-wise". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Galactic arms do spin in both directions and similar to the atom... There's a lot of empty space in your head.

news.softpedia.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

You're pretty cocky for someone unwilling or unable to define electricity. Play all you want with your toys... Better question is how they wind up juiced.
I have to do a lot more than define electricity to design products that run on it. And I have every right to have confidence my methods work and Keely's don't, my products work, his never did.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

So... what is electricity again? In your own words?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Speaking of electricity, in this video, a person with an electrical engineering degree queries Prof. John Searl and Fernando Morris, Development Engineer for Searl Magnetics, Inc., about SEG (Searl Effect Generator) technology.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

So... what is electricity again? In your own words?

Beebs, if I start asking you what is toothpaste and/or aspirin, in your own words, I'd consider my behavior just plain silly. Just saying.

You have an array of textbooks waiting for you in your local library, and if you can't be bothered to drive, there is always the internet. If you do NOT agree with the definition of electrical phenomena stated say in college level books (or others), just say so. If you do NOT know such definition it might be a perfect time to learn instead of constantly talking about "harmonic resonance, from macro to micro" or "wave structure of space".

If you ask a car mechanic "what's the internal combustion engine", you are either too facetious, or have developmental problems. I don't want to start wondering which one it is, or what is the mix of the two, at this point.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

They said the same of Tesla... Now you can sit on your couch and flip through channels or watch TV in general. That's without having a 40" thick cable running into your home.

Tesla was trying to work out a different way of energy and signal transmission than we currently use, so your point is entirely wrong.

en.wikipedia.org...

is a good start. As good definition as any I've seen. Did you really want Arb to just say something similar? Do you find this definition unsatisfactory?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

As good definition as any I've seen. Did you really want Arb to just say something similar? Do you find this definition unsatisfactory?
I may be violating Matthew 7:6 here, but I decided to share the water analogy to help people understand it in simple terms.

But I don't understand why anyone has a problem with the Wiki defintion.

reply to post by beebs

Electricity, is a broad term. Most people probably think of it as the source of the electrically powered appliances in their home. The analogy that works for me is to think of it sort of like water plumbing. Look at three key commonalities between water plumbing and electricity:

water pressure~electrical potential, or voltage
The higher the water tower you get your water from, the greater the water pressure. This water pressure is sort of like electric potential, known as voltage. The greater the water pressure (or electrical potential), the greater the flow of water (or electrical current).

water pipe diameter~electrical resistance
The amount of water that flows through your pipes is a function of how high the water pressure is, and how fat the pipes are. The fatter the pipes, the more water flows through them if everything else is equal, so the thickness of the pipes is like electrical resistance, fat wires are like fat pipes, electricity can flow through them more easily.

water flow~electrical current
And one of the more meaningful measures is how much water flows through your pipes, that flow through your water meter is what you get billed for every month by the water company. In the electrical analogy, the flow is of electrons rather than water, and the measurement is called current, in the units of Amperes. This current (multiplied by your voltage multiplied by the time you use it) ends up determining how big your electric bill is each month . It's probably one thing many people would like to avoid or reduce with their dreams of "free energy" schemes. The definition that hits us in our wallet or pocketbook via our electric bill probably matters to most of us. The more electrical current your appliances draw, and the longer you use them, the bigger your electric bill will be. So if I had to pick one definition important to most people, it would be this definition, of the flow of electrons resulting in current which determines the power consumption of the appliance, which when summed up over time determines the size of your electric bill.

There's also static electricity, which may or may not involve any kind of current flow, or it could involve a sudden flow of current like a lightning discharge which also gets into plasma. And there's also electromagnetism.

But since your question was broad I'll leave you with the plumbing analogy since it's not a bad analogy for simple electrical systems. However it doesn't work too well with semiconductors, so if you wanted to talk about those you need more advanced models.

And do you have a problem with the dictionary or Wikipedia definition? And if so why?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Harvey Fiala has also taken a look at their demonstration prototype, saw it in another video.

Development is in a pretty advanced stage for Searl, at the moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join