It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LawrenceWippler

There may be another dimension that the sunspots lead to.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The earth's magnetic poles causes the earth to tilt on its axis, when the earth is closest to sun it's magnetic north pole repels the earth's magnetic north pole pushing them further apart, this begins an oscillation as the earth moves further away from the sun

What oscillation? There is no oscillation as you describe.

The axial tilt of the Earth does not change throughout the year. Consider Polaris.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

Originally posted by MamaJ

As a matter of fact I have seven tabs open.

8 would have impressed me. We all know that the number of tabs we have open while browsing the internet is important.

I try not to pop any tabs while browsing - it can make the multiscreens seem a bit weird.

edit on 16-2-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

How does sound fit in to your theory?
This definition of sound fits my theory. Sound is a mechanical wave that is an oscillation of pressure transmitted through a solid, liquid, or gas, composed of frequencies within the range of hearing.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You do deserve a banana.
reply to post by buddhasystem

Thank you, I don't like banana's, try again smart one.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LawrenceWippler
Kinetic energy along with centrifugal force and momentum, inertia, are all created by the effects of n/s monopoles.

Mmm, no. When I accelerate a ball bearing or a brick, there are no monopoles involved. Or even dipoles. Or quadrupoles.

This monopole model can explain all known phenomenon.

That falls rather flat in the face of reality where you haven't explained a thing, looking at your track record.
And... I still haven't heard from you how you model

neutrino
Z boson
Omega Baryon.

Well maybe, just maybe, that's the first time in your life that you hear about the Omega and Z, among other basic facts in physics. Wait, let's add to the list: tau-lepton. How do you handle it?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You do deserve a banana.

Have a grapeftruit then.
Failing that, just grab another cold one from the fridge. Be happy. Thinking is hard enough.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

How so? You don't talk about mechanical waves, do you? Does sound have anything to do with monopoles?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

There may be another dimension that the sunspots lead to.

Mary, have you ever observed that water mysteriously forms a vortex when you flush the toilet? That may be the true gateway to other dimensions. Maybe if you hold your breath and dive in, you could later tell us stories about planet Umo and other exotic locations that can be visited this way. It sounds terribly similar to Rodin's "vortex" and how it will allow you to travel to distant galaxies.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

You do deserve a banana.

Have a grapeftruit then.
Failing that, just grab another cold one from the fridge. Be happy. Thinking is hard enough.

Grapefruit? Even more disgusting!! Just keep talking crap from the comfort of a screen, you would never talk to me like this in my face.
Not a chance!!!

edit on 16-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

The earth's magnetic poles causes the earth to tilt on its axis, when the earth is closest to sun it's magnetic north pole repels the earth's magnetic north pole pushing them further apart, this begins an oscillation as the earth moves further away from the sun

The axial tilt of the Earth does not change throughout the year. Consider Polaris.
Yes it does oscillate,

I would have to draw a diagram to show this.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Grapefruit? Even more disgusting!!

Ouch. So you don't like

a) champagne
b) bananas
c) grapefruit

I'm no longer sure you are human. Maybe you belong to a new species, Homo Southernicus, which sustains itself by drinking beer.

edit on 16-2-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Show me where I said that.

Follow the trail
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So yes, you did.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Maybe...

You will never know, I will tell you I have high standards, far more than you could supply.

Tell me, are you a scientist? What is your degree?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LawrenceWippler

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Yes it does oscillate,

I would have to draw a diagram to show this.

Draw whatever you like but it can't be both representative of your belief and accurate.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Tell me, are you a scientist?

Yes

What is your degree?

PhD

Not that it matters, though. I mean a weasel can see that the "monopole theory" belongs in the same place as "vortex math", which is the cr@p bin.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Prove it.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Mmm, no. When I accelerate a ball bearing or a brick, there are no monopoles involved. Or even dipoles. Or quadrupoles.

of course there are. He thinks that N/S monopoles create all matter in the universe. that includes all atoms. So he thinks the difference between a ball and a brick are quantity of monopoles. you think it is quantity of quarks and electrons.

Wait, let's add to the list: tau-lepton. How do you handle it?

Just like It may be possible tau is an accelerated electron which momentarily can be detected to have a relativistic energy level higher then a normal electron.

maybe in his model. A tau would just be a S monopole that is accelerated with an energy level beyond normally seen in the every day ebb and flow of the universe.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Is a quark/photon/electron particles or waves? What mechanism in the universe forced different fundamental particles to exist, why a quark (multiple kinds), why electron? how did the same substance/energy, split itself up into so many different fundamental yet stable styles? How does the vacuum play a role in particle accelerator experiments? When particles collide an mass is converted into energy, what is the nature of that energy? is it the same pure energy that was thought to exist at the big bang? and then that energy turns back into mass?

new topics

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join