It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by forgetmenot

reply to post by forgetmenot

That was a wise observation coming from you, I'm surprised. Good job!

I'm not surprised that you don't understand sarcasm, even with smilies.

edit on 16-2-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

Ha! Back at ya! I would never REALLY call you wise.
That would definitely be an ignorant observation on my part. That, I'm not.

So you don't really think that living in a place is a prerequisite of knowing something about that place? Or you just don't understand what you are saying when you say it?

Why does it matter? Does the south have a problem with editing a post now too?

edit on 16-2-2013 by forgetmenot because: for the South!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

edit on 02/16/13 by Mary Rose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

He has no theory.
A theory has evidence and can make predictions about observations which can be made.

He has no theory. He denies evidence which contradicts his weak hypothesis.

Whoa! I'm psychic. See the post by Mary Rose below!
edit on 2/16/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You must be really bored.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LawrenceWippler

How does sound fit in to your theory?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article from last year regarding the Sun's flip of polarity and how scientists are "bemused".

Why is the process not going as expected? The Sun is off just a bit.. why? Inquiring minds would like to know.

www.tgdaily.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You must be really bored.

And you're what? Doing serious research?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

When I am at home, that's what I do. TV is for dummies. As a matter of fact I have seven tabs open. Looking at EQ reports of the EQ that just struck near Rome.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ImaFungi

Do you know how the equipment detected the magnetic field lines when it passed under the south pole?
ulysses.jpl.nasa.gov...

Is it known why the suns magnetic poles switch (if they do)?
It is known they do. It is not known why.

That would mean that something causes the majority of electrons in the sun to change their orientation/alignment.
The Sun is a ball of plasma driven by a thermonuclear furnace and affected by a very strong gravitational field. The Sun does not have a strictly bipolar field (nor does the Earth, strictly speaking). Periodically, the dominant polarity of the hemispheres reverses. On the Sun it occurs on a regular basis. It happens to the Earth on a very irregular basis.

(hypothetically) if there was a perfect mirror surrounding the sun, the sun would exist for ever? because energy is just changing form, energy lost here, would give energy there,, energy given there, would give energy there, one perfect cycle with no energy lost? ( i know off topic)...

do you think with the sun switching dominant polarity, it has something to do with an internal rotation? or even different levels of rotation, like its thought the earths core rotates (maybe)? so 11 years time the sun is rotating, and there is no moment within that time frame (or ever) that the magnetic polarity is not inching towards reversal. well i think im wrong in thinking that because your link says its 11 years,, and then all the sudden in a few months, it changes. Could have something to do with the orbits of planets?
edit on 16-2-2013 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

that's what I do.

Sure you do. Serious enough for this conversation to be worth your time.

As a matter of fact I have seven tabs open.

8 would have impressed me. We all know that the number of tabs we have open while browsing the internet is important.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

When I am at home, that's what I do. TV is for dummies. As a matter of fact I have seven tabs open. Looking at EQ reports of the EQ that just struck near Rome.

I have 92 tabs open
...prob bad for my comp

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

I have 92 tabs open
...prob bad for my comp

Yeah, there is no way mine would. At the most I think I have had thirty. I couldn't hardly see the tabs as some were hidden.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

If you really want to know what I'm doing just ask,or message me.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

As a matter of fact I have seven tabs open.

Indeed, that's a demonstration of intellectual acumen. With more hard and concentrated work, I'm sure that you can pull eight by the end of the year. You do deserve a banana.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

If you really want to know what I'm doing just ask,or message me.

Why? You already told me what you do. Serious research

The funny part was bringing up TV, seeing as how people that watch it usually do so because they're "really bored". It makes your "You must be really bored.
", comment read more like "We're on ATS right now for the exact same reason.
".

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Ever read a link?
Yes, How can you test for something like a magnetic field, if you don't know what created it in the first place.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Good question.
How did you test for it? I think that was asked previously.
Can you provide your experimental data? Or even describe your experiments?

What does a fluxgate magnetometer measure if not a magnetic field?
What does a vector helium magnetometer measure?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by LawrenceWippler
All forms of energy are composed of n/s monopoles

Cut the cr@p. When I use a slingshot to accelerate a ball bearing, and therefore impart kinetic energy on it, there is like seriously no need to involve the monopoles. And when I lift a brick and put it on a shelf, it sure as hell has potential energy, which once again does not involve monopoles. I never encountered people with such lack of basic education before. The ATS member "Americanist", who usually doesn't make sense, looks like a stellar example of scholarly rigor compared to you.

this includes all EM waves

The EM waves have been studied in an amount of detail rarely afforded to any single phenomenon, in part due to their military applications. Again, no monopoles were ever detected. Why indulge such nonsense?

an ionic bond absorbs excess monopoles creating a cooling effect. Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it a stupid model.

Just because it doesn't make an iota of sense it doesn't make it a model by any measure. How can the monopoles be "absorbed"? There is not a single phenomenon out there that the stupid "monopole model" can describe. That's pretty unique as far as pathological science goes.

Kinetic energy along with centrifugal force and momentum, inertia, are all created by the effects of n/s monopoles. n/s monopoles occupy all space, I call this the Aether, it has the same composition of monopoles as gravity, however gravity moves relative to space and the aether does not.

Monopoles are absorbed into the atoms magnetic line of force.

This monopole model can explain all known phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

If you are saying the Sun does not reverse polarity then what does it do every 11 years?
The sun is affected by something outside the solar system, as to what that something is I don't know, I have yet to work on it.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

That wasn't the question.

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join