It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LawrenceWippler

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Atoms are bound together by their magnetic lines of force that were created by n/s monopoles

What are magnetic lines of force made of? where do they exist? how do they exist ( i know law of attraction) but how and why do N and S monopoles create a physical or non physical line of force? what is going on here?

edit on 16-2-2013 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)
Magnetic lines of force are made from north and south monopoles moving in opposite directions in a continuous loop.

Monopoles exist everywhere.

Monopoles are a particle that cannot be created or destroyed.

The line of force is physical line it's the path they take when they are moving in opposite directions.

perpetual motion at the subatomic level.

so there is no such thing as a point in the entire universe where there are not N or S monopoles? they are all that exist, and there is no 'space' between them?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by LawrenceWippler

The earth's magnetic poles causes the earth to tilt on its axis, when the earth is closest to sun it's magnetic north pole repels the earth's magnetic north pole pushing them further apart, this begins an oscillation as the earth moves further away from the sun the difference in strength between the north and south magnetic poles is no longer an issue.

Are you aware that the magnetic polarity of the Sun reverses on an approximately 11 year cycle?

The sun does not reverse polarity, if it did, it would bring all planets into the sun. Gravity brings the earth and sun together and their magnetic field with like poles on the same side pushes them apart.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The earth's magnetic poles causes the earth to tilt on its axis, when the earth is closest to sun it's magnetic north pole repels the earth's magnetic north pole pushing them further apart, this begins an oscillation as the earth moves further away from the sun the difference in strength between the north and south magnetic poles is no longer an issue.

Are you aware that the magnetic polarity of the Sun reverses on an approximately 11 year cycle?

The sun does not reverse polarity, if it did, it would bring all planets into the sun. Gravity brings the earth and sun together and their magnetic field with like poles on the same side pushes them apart.

Jw, does your theory say anything about what the cause/mechanism of gravity may be?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Atoms of two different elements can only bind together if they have magnetic lines of force of the same diameter, when these atoms bind together they will share their monopoles, the excess monopoles are released in the form of heat. Heat is the random movement of n/s monopoles. Atoms bound together by this process are called covalent bonds.

I don't know who was the imbecile who gave you a star for that, but never mind. Look, first you say that the monopoles constitute the electric current. Now you are saying that "excess monopoles are released in the form of heat". Dude... Why are you even talking about "excess monopoles"? How do you know there is "excess"? Does there have to be "excess" in order for the reaction to take place?

Thing is, you can't handle chemistry, just wholesale can't handle it, in that stupid model.
All forms of energy are composed of n/s monopoles this includes all EM waves magnetism electricity and gravity. an ionic bond absorbs excess monopoles creating a cooling effect. Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it a stupid model.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The sun does not reverse polarity,
Ah. I see. If data contradicts your theory the data must be wrong.
Got it. Spoken like a true psuedoscientist. Thank you.
www.sp.ph.ic.ac.uk...
edit on 2/16/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Atoms are bound together by their magnetic lines of force that were created by n/s monopoles

What are magnetic lines of force made of? where do they exist? how do they exist ( i know law of attraction) but how and why do N and S monopoles create a physical or non physical line of force? what is going on here?

edit on 16-2-2013 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)
Magnetic lines of force are made from north and south monopoles moving in opposite directions in a continuous loop.

Monopoles exist everywhere.

Monopoles are a particle that cannot be created or destroyed.

The line of force is physical line it's the path they take when they are moving in opposite directions.

perpetual motion at the subatomic level.

so there is no such thing as a point in the entire universe where there are not N or S monopoles? they are all that exist, and there is no 'space' between them?
correct.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Got it.
www.sp.ph.ic.ac.uk...

No, you simply made bad observation, example: The sun and earth are dipoles just like a bar magnet they are all created by the same process, ever notice that a bar magnet does not have a hot iron core? or ever changes its polarity?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Ever read a link?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

All forms of energy are composed of n/s monopoles

Cut the cr@p. When I use a slingshot to accelerate a ball bearing, and therefore impart kinetic energy on it, there is like seriously no need to involve the monopoles. And when I lift a brick and put it on a shelf, it sure as hell has potential energy, which once again does not involve monopoles. I never encountered people with such lack of basic education before. The ATS member "Americanist", who usually doesn't make sense, looks like a stellar example of scholarly rigor compared to you.

this includes all EM waves

The EM waves have been studied in an amount of detail rarely afforded to any single phenomenon, in part due to their military applications. Again, no monopoles were ever detected. Why indulge such nonsense?

an ionic bond absorbs excess monopoles creating a cooling effect. Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it a stupid model.

Just because it doesn't make an iota of sense it doesn't make it a model by any measure. How can the monopoles be "absorbed"? There is not a single phenomenon out there that the stupid "monopole model" can describe. That's pretty unique as far as pathological science goes.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Got it. Spoken like a true psuedoscientist. Thank you.
www.sp.ph.ic.ac.uk...

Do you know how the equipment detected the magnetic field lines when it passed under the south pole? Was there magnetic materials onboard which every time they moved and reacted to the magnetic field lines this was recorded? Or was there only one magnet on board? Also how did they know when they were detecting the ever present magnetic field, and charged particles emitted from the sun, or are those the same things? Is it known why the suns magnetic poles switch (if they do)? That would mean that something causes the majority of electrons in the sun to change their orientation/alignment.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

Originally posted by MamaJ

So I heard, and TP is for sissys, too, right? Real Southerners use corn cob. And they have both kinds of music - country and western.
reply to post by buddhasystem

No.

Actually, yes.

In your neck of the woods.

Nope, the south isn't my neck of the woods.

Then, don't speak on behalf of the South.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Me and shy don't go together

I like you

I like you too

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

So I heard, and TP is for sissys, too, right? Real Southerners use corn cob. And they have both kinds of music - country and western.

No.

Actually, yes.

Don't pretend that you have the authority to make such a request. And to say one can't speak of the south because they choose not to live there is laughably ignorant.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

If you are saying the Sun does not reverse polarity then what does it do every 11 years?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No.

Actually, yes.

Don't pretend that you have the authority to make such a request. And to say one can't speak of the south because they choose not to live there is laughably ignorant.

If you don't live in the south then it is ignorant to act like you know what its like to live in the South!!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

No.

Actually, yes.

If you don't live in the south then it is ignorant to act like you know what its like to live in the South!!

I forgot that knowing anything about a place is only possible after having lived in that place

Why so sensitive?
edit on 16-2-2013 by forgetmenot because: for the South!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by forgetmenot

That was a wise observation coming from you, I'm surprised. Good job!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I'm not surprised that you don't understand sarcasm, even with smilies.

edit on 16-2-2013 by forgetmenot because: for the South!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Do you know how the equipment detected the magnetic field lines when it passed under the south pole?
ulysses.jpl.nasa.gov...

Is it known why the suns magnetic poles switch (if they do)?
It is known they do. It is not known why.

That would mean that something causes the majority of electrons in the sun to change their orientation/alignment.
The Sun is a ball of plasma driven by a thermonuclear furnace and affected by a very strong gravitational field. The Sun does not have a strictly bipolar field (nor does the Earth, strictly speaking). Periodically, the dominant polarity of the hemispheres reverses. On the Sun it occurs on a regular basis. It happens to the Earth on a very irregular basis.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I'm not surprised that you don't understand sarcasm, even with smilies.

edit on 16-2-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

Ha! Back at ya! I would never REALLY call you wise.
That would definitely be an ignorant observation on my part. That, I'm not.

Why the edit? Are you feeling like a big powerful boy yet?
edit on 16-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join