It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

This has gone beyond the point at which anything other than ridicule is at all appropriate.

When you can outline a connection between Rodin and reality, you'll be heard.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by buddhasystem

And thats part of the immense irony. You think that your garbled mess is comparable to Rodin, but Rodin actually makes a bit of sense.

It was immediately apparent that you were taking your sarcasm to the extreme, and are only interested in ridicule. Any ideas that could have been garnered from your linguistic exposition would not even have been recognized by yourself.

The latter is patently false, but as to "comparable" goes... I typed up a page of psycho babble a la Rodin and didn't want to spend too much time refining it. In all honesty, it's a display of ignorance that you dismiss the chakra approach right off the bat, it's been a part of meditation technique for centuries. So in fact my mention of chakras is more founded in humanity's experience and real world than the non-existent magical properties of that Rodin's coil.

You don't understand the world yourself, instead you hide in your mathematic abstractions - equating them with reality.

That's a pretty silly thing to say. A few people familiar with scientific method have been telling you all along how it works, and it's not "hiding in abstraction" -- it's about testing models with experiment. If after so many pages you still don't get it, it's not my problem.

So you demonize and ignore anything which could lead you to understand more intuitively the physics which lie before your eyes, and which are accessible through your immediate experience and imagination.

Ah, there you go. Physics is not "seeing spirit as it moves in the direction opposite of magnetic field", it's about being able to launch a rocket to Jupiter and construct a computer that actually works. If you want to be a part of Sufi tradition, more power to you, just post in a different forum and don't call it "Vortex Mathematics", because it's just insane.

Anything which smells different than your own recipe is foreign - and therefore threatening

This "threat" part has been repeated too many times by the ignorami in this thread to be still cute. It's not. It's sad. People without any knowledge of anything and no basic skills in logic feel like they "threaten" somebody's mental capacity... Just pathetic.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So again, what assumptions do we have to make about the fabric of space and time and energy to see how predictive this is? What data can I extract using this system that allows me to predict things in the real world?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
So again, what assumptions do we have to make about the fabric of space and time and energy to see how predictive this is? What data can I extract using this system that allows me to predict things in the real world?

Hi there 547k,
let's face it, reason, logic and common sense won't make an impact in this thread. Just look at that link.

the victim of idée fixe was understood to be unaware of the unreality of their frame of mind

Unreality. Re-read the thread and see it over and over again.

I watched the video of Rodin that Mary has recently posted and sadly, he appears to be quite sick, i.e. resigned from reality.

One of the reasons he speaks more and more of "divine guidance", "fingerprints of God" and other such religious cr@p is that he must escape the reality of his coil not doing anything of interest, despite all the machinations and sudoku that he had created. His "math" failed, his coil doesn't do much for most people with the exception of his utility company that sells him the electric power that his dissipates in that coil, and collects a payment from him. So there we go, he speaks of God and how he's guided by Him. He needs help.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

From the beginning of the thread to now I've been saying this isn't scientific at all and have been asking for scientific application. I keep getting told it relates to everything and I ask "how so, show me the relationship". But they say I have to believe in a form of aether. So I say "okay, what assumptions about aether and energy do I have to make to see application". No reply about that, just about how close-minded scientists are.

If I just randomly started equating equations with the same dimensions as "proof" of a concept I would likely be called on about it. Yet this is the same math I've been linked to. Math is a precise language, not just useless abstraction, because mainstream physics theories have been verified empirically. If this is too abstract, how abstract and intangible do you think philosophical arguments for why there has to be extractable zero point energy are? It's philosophy that you can't always demonstrate in the real world!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

547k,

look, as I said, your anguish is in vain. Proponents of "luminoferous aether", "spirits going against the magnetic field", and especially "number 9 is the fingerprint of God" etc are decoupled from reality and depending on the severity of their condition may or may not qualify as genuinely sick. I was holding out hope until I saw the recent videos of Marko's. Dude...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

From the mouths of babes... "Hallelujah!" From the mouths of buffoons... "Heretic!" From the mouth of buddhasystem...

A clearly recognizable acronym: "BS!"

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

"Going against" would be induction.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

"Going against" would be induction.

No.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

A great many minds, far superior to yours, subscribe to a background substance for our perceivable Universe. This goes by many names, but some of the most recent are defined by: Dark flow and Dark energy.

Let us know when you get over yourself, so we can have a real debate.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Then you weren't listening... What he refers to is an induction/ implosion as the trailing of positive + emanations.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Nice ad-hominem. You've been given a chance to show that this is scientific in any way, yet you choose not to. You won't explain what we have to assume to get the connection to the various things you espouse it connects to. You, sir, are the troll.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

reply to post by 547000

A great many minds, far superior to yours, subscribe to a background substance for our perceivable Universe. This goes by many names, but some of the most recent are defined by: Dark flow and Dark energy.

Let us know when you get over yourself, so we can have a real debate.

From what I've seen on these pages, 547k can outsmart you while he's fast asleep. I know it's the right of any person regardless of their knowledge of physics or patently obvious lack of such, to throw around words and terms they can't possibly begin to understand (and feel important in the process), but come on...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Then you weren't listening... What he refers to is an induction/ implosion as the trailing of positive + emanations.

Psychobabble much?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself... It's either that or simmer in your own ignorance. Read the question and answer carefully:

Do you deny mainstream evidence of dark matter, dark flow, and black holes?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
No, but I deny that Rodin's work has any scientific merit.
edit on 19-2-2011 by 547000 because: I accidentally typed Rudin, who actually does math

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Psychobabble much?

The buddhasystem easy button was hijacked for this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
No, but I deny that Rudin's work has any scientific merit.

Bold claim, so who or what are you referencing to currently expound dark matter, dark energy, and blackholes? What is this explanation? Please, do spread your wealth of knowledge, so that you may concretely challenge the caliber of Rodin's character.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I'm referring to the fact that they have experimental evidence that points to the validity of some of these theories. It's accepted by mainstream scientists and not just cranks who think they've overthrown modern science. How is it a bold claim, and Rodin's claims to UFT, free-energy, cure for all diseases, intergalactic travel etc, not a bold claim? I've just been asking you which assumptions do we have to make about ether and energy to see how it corresponds to reality, and you draw blanks but have no problem shooting down people who don't subscribe to the gospel. Tell me what assumptions we have to make, and I'll assume them, then you can show me how it relate to all these "mappings" you speak of.
edit on 19-2-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I did one better... I defined reality as the inner-workings of a machine encompassing dark flow, dark energy, and blackholes/ whiteholes. What exactly have you done? Response: Nothing. No, I take that back... You trash talk with a bunch of nothing.

In the not so distant past: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-2-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join