It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by LawrenceWippler

I would like to post an excerpt here about how energy is transformed creating what the standard model calls Alpha particles however it will fit in this space any suggestions?

Is it from this link? www.gsjournal.net...
No but it make sense to you?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LawrenceWippler

I would like to post an excerpt here about how energy is transformed creating what the standard model calls Alpha particles however it will fit in this space any suggestions?

Not yet, need some answers. Photoelectric effect?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
Magnet: Accelerating 'drainage' of centripetal and centrifugal forces.

Centrifuge: Decelerating 'inflation' of magnetic and electric forces.

Same level of meaningfulness... Which is none. Word soup after word soup, have you had your fill?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Not yet, need some answers. Photoelectric effect?
The paper on monopoles and electricity does not mention the Photoelectric effect. However I will answer it, first you must understand how EM waves are created and what they are composed of. The excerpt I wanted to post covered this, all EM waves are composed of both north and south monopoles and they are also circular polarized this gives them a particle wave duality. remember that electricity is nothing more than monopoles that have been separated into concentrated streams. Light an EM wave is composed of n/s monopoles, separate them and you have electricity. All EM waves have this ability to carry energy. My definition of energy is the movement of monopoles.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Good job, DenyObfuscation!

I'm thankful, too! Outstanding article. The author far surpassed Nassim Haramein in terms of sheer silliness, proving me wrong, for I thought it was impossible. Check this out:

To summarize, atoms are small magnetic dipoles composed of only three particles. The north and south magnetic monopoles that orbit through an atom’s core are the same monopoles that create electricity when they have been separated into concentrated streams.

Entirely ridiculous on so many levels. Orbiting right through some (unspecified) atom "core".

Wait, there is more:

The center of an atom is called the nucleus; under my theory this nucleus is composed of a particle of matter representing an element from the periodic table.

That's grand: we denounce the elementary particles as being too complicated to understand, while we have magic pixie dust, erm, a particle of matter representing an element. From the periodic table, of course. Duh.

edit on 10-2-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The paper on monopoles and electricity does not mention the Photoelectric effect.

Yes but what I was looking for was your explanation of how the photoelectric effect fits into your theory.

However I will answer it, first you must understand how EM waves are created and what they are composed of.

I don't see the answer yet.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I asked the question of Arb... Now it's your turn.

You'll also recall:

edit on 10-2-2013 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Everything, without fail, sounds ridiculous to you if it doesn't fit in to your tidy realm where your livelihood shows itself.

And what you specialize in with your posts is venom.

You add nothing to the discussion.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I'm trying to be on my best behavior here because he's at least making an effort by coming on here. I don't want to simply dismiss his ideas on the basis of my own lack of understanding of what they might be. That said, nothing is making any sense here. What would distinguish one element from another?

I remain beyond skeptical.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Everything, without fail, sounds ridiculous to you if it doesn't fit in to your tidy realm where your livelihood shows itself.

It's hardly my "tidy realm". It the part of the Universe we manage to observe and partially understand, and it's a vast swath of space, which we studied sometimes to microscopic details, such as measuring nuances of some elementary particle behavior. It's not "my" realm, and it's not "your" realm, it's huge, it's unsympathetic, it's out there to be explored and admired. And for some people, that's too much. Feeling utterly inadequately equipped, mentally and psychologically, to face this vast awe-inspiring thing that smart people call "reality", they need to do the ostrich-with-head-in-the-sand routine, where things are simplified to the extent that a three day old cadaver could figure it out. Simplified in a way that doesn't work, doesn't explain, and is basically brain dead but... devil may care.

And so some auteur du jour is sitting in his armchair (also known as the bastion of science) and goes like this -

You see, the model of the atom is too complicated. Well it works well and explains most everything, but I'm just too stupid and lazy to learn all the detail and feel inferior, that really hurts man...Poof! Let's just say it's a couple of monopoles... Phew... Much better already... Now I turned tables on the mainstream! Yesterday I was a sad loser, now I'm a genius who's been suppressed by the powers that be! I can also use a donut, of course, and say that it opens the doors to intergalactic travel... Once you complete a sudoku puzzle inscribed on that donut. Look who is magnificent now! In the process, I also found the proper name of spelling the Name of our God Lord. That's just icing on the cake. I also want to inject some "argon plasma" into my donut, for no particular reason other than to appear scientific to my imbecile followers on ATS. Phew! This also worked really well! They watch my video on YouTube!

And what you specialize in with your posts is venom.

They say that truth can be bitter. It's that taste that you don't like and think it's venom. Sorry, I'm not done yet.

You add nothing to the discussion.

I just recently contributed to a discussion here when I asked very specific and focused, and rather simple questions regarding some theory proposed in this thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I'm trying to be on my best behavior here because he's at least making an effort by coming on here.

Do you really think it's such a great favor?

I don't want to simply dismiss his ideas on the basis of my own lack of understanding of what they might be.

Come on. I know you are smart enough that when you read a couple of paragraphs of that crap, you can't hold back chuckle or tears, or whatever your typical reaction is to utter stupidity.

That said, nothing is making any sense here.

See the above! I was sure you realized that in a microsecond.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Buddha, almost ten thousand stars!!! Congratulations , do you have a wiki page yet? Because I really want to know what you have accomplished during your time/life here?
Mary is right, you add only your pious ego to this conversation, its too bad there always has to be that guy..

"And so I say to you who may think of yourself as not "scientific minded", that is because of a wrong concept of science. When you find that science is simple, and you will find it more and more simple as we proceed, you will feel its might behind your every thought and action as it continually transforms you as inevitably as it has transformed medieval man to modern man" W Russell

edit on 10-2-2013 by bluestorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I'm trying to be on my best behavior here because he's at least making an effort by coming on here. I don't want to simply dismiss his ideas on the basis of my own lack of understanding of what they might be. That said, nothing is making any sense here. What would distinguish one element from another?

I remain beyond skeptical.
The excerpt I was unable to post would explain the difference from one element to another, and many other things like how atoms bond together to create matter. Why some atoms can become magnetized and others cannot. it's all very simple. What part of Monopoles and Electricity don't you understand?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The excerpt I was unable to post would explain the difference from one element to another, and many other things like how atoms bond together to create matter. Why some atoms can become magnetized and others cannot. it's all very simple.

Where is this info? Just a link would suffice.

What part of Monopoles and Electricity don't you understand?

For starters, the part where monopoles are shown to exist.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
Because I really want to know what you have accomplished during your time/life here?

You are in luck and your wish is being granted! Here on ATS, I did primarily two things:

a) provide physics and math expertise to those who seek it, including an occasional calculation or two
b) exposing pathetic losers who come up with "grand unification theories" of the day, regardless of how silly and patently wrong they are -- as such.

I know that's a pretty modest record, but it's honest and I don't doubt I've helped a person or two. As to those who like to pat themselves on the back, going "Einstein was a moron! Mainstream science sucks!" well tough, I won't offer you any comfort and will have many a comic moment squarely at your expense.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

The excerpt I was unable to post would explain the difference from one element to another, and many other things like how atoms bond together to create matter.
I'm not sure why why you are still saying you're unable to post the excerpt. If it's your material, I explained how you can do it here .

As long as you follow my guidelines on size, I'm fairly sure it won't be a problem to do that and if anyone questions you, point them to me...I accept full responsibility for my suggestion to you.

If you need more than 20,000 characters, That's probably a too long to post here without a link, so just post a link to it as follows:

Make a file with the excerpt in a common format, like .txt, .rtf, or .pdf

Upload the excerpt file to banashare.com... or similar site, there are many like it.

When the upload is complete, you will be given a link to the uploaded file.

You may post the link here with explanation of what is in it and why it's relevant to the discussion.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

The excerpt I was unable to post would explain the difference from one element to another, and many other things like how atoms bond together to create matter.
I'm not sure why why you are still saying you're unable to post the excerpt. If it's your material, I explained how you can do it here .

As long as you follow my guidelines on size, I'm fairly sure it won't be a problem to do that and if anyone questions you, point them to me...I accept full responsibility for my suggestion to you.

If you need more than 20,000 characters, That's probably a too long to post here without a link, so just post a link to it as follows:

Make a file with the excerpt in a common format, like .txt, .rtf, or .pdf

Upload the excerpt file to banashare.com... or similar site, there are many like it.

When the upload is complete, you will be given a link to the uploaded file.

You may post the link here with explanation of what is in it and why it's relevant to the discussion.
I have uploaded the file here banashare.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Thanks. That's about 37,000 characters so that was too big to post here...thanks for the link.
I had to install open office since I didn't have that installed, but to finally see the theory of everything it should be worth it.

I'll read it and see if it answers my question about why nobody has ever noticed before that alpha and beta particles are actually magnetic monopoles, but I already have a question...how did you come up with this diagram?

Is that a completely speculative hypothesis?
Or do you have some experiments that show this is a more accurate model of the atom than other models I've seen?

Without an understanding of the process you used to develop this model, it's hard to evaluate.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Thanks. That's about 37,000 characters so that was too big to post here...thanks for the link.
I had to install open office since I didn't have that installed, but to finally see the theory of everything it should be worth it.

I'll read it and see if it answers my question about why nobody has ever noticed before that alpha and beta particles are actually magnetic monopoles, but I already have a question...how did you come up with this diagram?

Is that a completely speculative hypothesis?
Or do you have some experiments that show this is a more accurate model of the atom than other models I've seen?

Without an understanding of the process you used to develop this model, it's hard to evaluate.
This diagram of the atom has many things omitted, my intention was to show how the monopoles orbit through its core "this is not a complete model of the atom". Please read the entire excerpt this will help you understand my answers.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

I asked the question of Arb... Now it's your turn. You'll also recall:

I think Arb gave you a good answer:

So you want me to explain quantum mechanics/quantum electrodynamics in one post?

I just want to add that your question itself is poorly defined. How the electron interacts with EM radiation will depend on whether it's bound and a bunch of other factors. If the electron is a part of the electron shell in an atom, feel free to take this as a pointer to Wikipedia.

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join