It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

Originally posted by Americanist
reply to post by -PLB-

Ok so your post has absolutely nothing to do with the post from buddhasystem, nor to do with the topic of this thread. You just post some random stuff you find interesting. Or are you going to link this all to Rodin at one point?
Seems to be random stuff. My best guess is that this unrelated post from buddhasystem may not be unrelated after all, but that's just a guess...I see a pattern.

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Do you mean 420? Silly me... That explains everything. Thanks for sharing.

And the pattern repeats of posting things that don't seem to have anything to do with the topics being discussed.

reply to post by buddhasystem

Wow, I don't know what to believe anymore... Your favorite Skeptophilia page or Piezoelectric energy harvesters. Tough call:
Posting a bunch of random articles and thoughts that pop into your head without explaining how or even if they are relevant to the topics being discussed isn't really contributing to the discussion.

Does this have anything to do with the DNA and language discussion that was being discussed when referring to the Skeptophilia page?
Does this have anything to do with Rodin? I don't see how it's related?
Or are you just randomly introducing yet another unrelated topic that just popped into your head?
If it's related, it would be nice if you'd explain how, because without an explanation of how this is related to anything in this thread, it looks like a dump of more random unrelated stuff.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

It all relates to the bigger picture... I don't have time for you or BS - literally, so connect the dots with your own senses. There's enough material in this thread to accurately map things out.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Yeah, its hard to make anything of your nonsense, even for you. I guess the only "connection" is that both rodin and your article use the word "language". When I dumb down my thought prosses to extreme low levels, I start to see connectons like that. Its pretty cool man.
edit on 4-2-2013 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Human hearing beats the Fourier uncertainty principle
February 4, 2013 by Lisa Zyga

phys.org/news/2013-02-human-fourier-uncertainty-principle.html

More information: Jacob N. Oppenheim and Marcelo O. Magnasco. "Human Time-Frequency Acuity Beats the Fourier Uncertainty Principle." PRL 110, 044301 (2013). DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.110.044301

prl.aps.org/abstract/PRL/v110/i4/e044301

Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 044301 (2013) [5 pages]
Human Time-Frequency Acuity Beats the Fourier Uncertainty Principle

Jacob N. Oppenheim and Marcelo O. Magnasco*
Laboratory of Mathematical Physics, Rockefeller University, New York, New York 10065, USA

Received 24 August 2012; revised 13 November 2012; published 23 January 2013

The time-frequency uncertainty principle states that the product of the temporal and frequency extents of a signal cannot be smaller than 1/(4π). We study human ability to simultaneously judge the frequency and the timing of a sound. Our subjects often exceeded the uncertainty limit, sometimes by more than tenfold, mostly through remarkable timing acuity. Our results establish a lower bound for the nonlinearity and complexity of the algorithms employed by our brains in parsing transient sounds, rule out simple “linear filter” models of early auditory processing, and highlight timing acuity as a central feature in auditory object processing.

© 2013 American Physical Society
URL:
link.aps.org...
DOI:
10.1103/PhysRevLett.110.044301
PACS:
43.60.+d, 43.66.+y, 87.19.L-

*[email protected]

Free arXiv pdf

arxiv.org/abs/1208.4611
edit on 4-2-2013 by wujotvowujotvowujotvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

More random unrelated stuff? Or does this finally prove the long awaited mathematical description of vortex math in Rodin's vortex based mathematics?

If the thread topic is now random unrelated stuff, I can post a picture of my dog. It produces methane and methane will someday be harvested to solve the energy crisis. In other words my dog farts, and that must be related to something in this thread, right?

By the way it should be no surprise that human temporal auditory accuracy is exceptional since we are thought to have evolved as hunter-gatherers, and the sound localization capabilities required for hunting require excellent temporal accuracy. What this has to do with Vortex Mathematics you will have to explain.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
If the thread topic is now random unrelated stuff, I can post a picture of my dog. It produces methane and methane will someday be harvested to solve the energy crisis. In other words my dog farts, and that must be related to something in this thread, right?

"Random unrelated stuff" is the hallmark of many pathological science threads, and especially this sub-group. It doesn't help when the OP herself systematically cross-posts identical references to "unrelated stuff" in a few threads, day in, day out. There is only one criterion that must be satisfied to make these threads -- that it needs to be anti-science. The exact thread attribution is unimportant.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Regarding DNA, the author of

Originally posted by Mary Rose
"Notes on Vortex Based Mathematics"

at the end of the first section, "Vortex Based Mathematics - A Summary," talks about Rodin's concept of the Bioetheric Template and the doubling circuit of vortex math:

The phosphate groups that make up the backbone of each strand have a negative electric charge that generates a magnetic field in the Major Groove. It is responsible for DNA's helical structure, and all the energy interactions within it. He calls it the Bioetheric Template and states that it is analogous to the concept of a Morphogenetic Field as described by Rupert Sheldrake.

Each strand of the DNA moves in opposite directions like The Doubling Circuit, and its numbers are the various purines and pyrimidines that make up the nucleic acids. The Major Groove of the DNA is The Gap Space made up of 3-9-6.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Regarding DNA, the author of

"Notes on Vortex Based Mathematics"

Sorry, can't resist quoting from this source, it's so delightfully idiotic:

The 3 and 6 are the pulsation of Magnetism and the 1-2-4-8-7-5 is the flow of Electricity, curving around itto create a boundary through its spin that also allows motions to continue indefinitely (for this reason it is sometimes called a Bounded Infinity and/or Spin Continuum). The motion towards the center of the toroidmade by the Negative Backdraft Counterspace is Gravity. The Hourglass in the middle is a blackhole-whitehole pair (such as that which resides inside every ActiveGalactic Nucleus).

The Primal Point of Unity is a singularity and is not solid (i.e.: it does not eventuallycondense into "nothingness").The blackhole causes compression (or "implosion") because it is a negative inward vortex (the NorthernHemisphere of the torus symbolized by the number 3). The whitehole causes decompression (or "explosion") because it is a positive outward vortex (the Southern Hemisphere of the torus symbolized by number 6). The equator of the toroid is the turning point. Matter expands and cools as it is released from the whitehole on the bottom, and then begins contracting and heating as it passes the equator going into the blackhole on the top.All matter is continually recycled in this manner.

The Emanations from the center of the vortex are the cause of its rotation, and are the energy that literally controls everything (being synonymous with God's Will).

So every galactic nucleus contains a source of God's Will. Dude...

That is hilariously similar to my comic narrative of the Supreme Being Zmorrg, who controls Rodin's liver via subspace transmissions from the center of a massive neutron star.

I mean, one has to be extremely stupid to state matter-of-fact-edly that "all matter" circulates through a donut. What matter? What donut? Where?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

We also have photographic evidence which contradicts that claim that matter is sucked in a black hole in the top and comes out of a white hole at the bottom, to paraphrase that source.

This amazing image shows jets of plasma and subatomic particles coming out of both ends of the black hole region, not just one end:

hubblesite.org...

Spectacular jets powered by the gravitational energy of a supermassive black hole in the core of the elliptical galaxy Hercules A illustrate the combined imaging power of two of astronomy's cutting-edge tools, the Hubble Space Telescope's Wide Field Camera 3, and the recently upgraded Karl G. Jansky Very Large Array (VLA) radio telescope in New Mexico.

...The VLA radio data reveal enormous, optically invisible jets that, at one-and-a-half million light-years wide, dwarf the visible galaxy from which they emerge. The jets are very-high-energy plasma beams, subatomic particles and magnetic fields shot at nearly the speed of light from the vicinity of the black hole. The outer portions of both jets show unusual ring-like structures suggesting a history of multiple outbursts from the supermassive black hole at the center of the galaxy.
Aside from that "discrepancy", wouldn't your colleagues be impressed if you said:

"The Primal Point of Unity is a singularity", and make it sound really cool...maybe wear some sunglasses
while saying it to make it sound cooler, and preferably say after they've spent a lot of time inside the Colorado farm bluestorm mentioned, which is probably the only way it will begin to make any sense.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You two sound like a couple of juveniles.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You two sound like a couple of juveniles.

I wish! In reality, however, not every juvenile will recognize a pile of anti-science crap unloaded here on ATS by unscrupulous posters, as such. Not every juvenile is good at physics. But I agree maybe we giggle too much, when looking at a plastic donut wrapped in a sheet of sudoku, and which is proclaimed to be the instrument of God's Will! There is one in the center of every galaxy, too. Very powerful joo-joo.

Sorry, I just can't keep a straight face when looking at this incredible mess of grand sounding words, put together by people with stunted intellectual abilities. "Emanations..."

Jee what nice comic relief.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

"Emanations..."

You, on the other hand, seem to relate more to words such as "fermion," which have no basis in reality.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Mary, some of us have to do more than just make up cool sounding stuff...or nod our heads to it when someone else says it. Engineers have to make things that work and they do it every day using models that are pretty decent representations of the real world.

These "fantasy models" have no connection to the real world, and zero evidence to support them, so it's not even possible to take them seriously. So what is left to do but laugh at the ridiculousness? Ask for evidence? Already tried that, and there is never any presented.

But I'll ask again; if you want to present the evidence supporting the claim that "The 3 and 6 are the pulsation of Magnetism and the 1-2-4-8-7-5 is the flow of Electricity", I'd still love to see it. If you can't, then maybe you should join in making fun of such completely unsupported and therefore fictitious statements.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

"Emanations..."

You, on the other hand, seem to relate more to words such as "fermion," which have no basis in reality.

How would you know that fermions have no relation to reality, Mary? You refuse to read physics books and never set your foot in the lab. Of all people, you have no way of knowing, and no basic knowledge. Others, who are willing to put in hard work, can actually make a determination. You, on the other hand, can only make proclamation's akin to Rodin's. Emanations. God's Will. 3+3=6.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I'm more inclined to make fun of you two for being 'chumptastic' along side your pet spaghetti monster... In addition, dark matter and the virtual/ massless description of particles you'll subscribe to by default.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I don't know what you mean by "subscribe" to dark matter...nobody claims to know what it is.
The only thing we can point to are observations suggesting it, like those in the bullet cluster which show a modified gravity theory can't explain the observations. Have you got a better explanation for the bullet cluster observations?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I'm more inclined to make fun of you two for being 'chumptastic' along side your pet spaghetti monster...

Quite frankly, you are simply not good at that...

In addition, dark matter and the virtual/ massless description of particles you'll subscribe to by default.

Mmm, seriously, you need to try and read what's posted. I don't subscribe to "virtual particles by default", I've said a few times (and there have been similar posts from people who actually know what they are talking about) -- that virtual particles are an instrument in field theory, and a useful way to conceptualize complex interactions, and make some difficult calculations. If you don't get any of that, it's not my problem. To each his own.

As to massless - funny you even put is together with "virtual". Massless is not always virtual, and virtual is not always massless.One needs to put maybe a little effort in thinking straight before posting.

Nonsensical word soup is fine with some people, but thanks no thanks.

edit on 6-2-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
all knowing arbitrageur and buddha... lol your two are almost up to ten thousand ego filled posts each, at some point you'll eat you own tails according to the vortex theory

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm

all knowing arbitrageur and buddha... lol your two are almost up to ten thousand ego filled posts each, at some point you'll eat you own tails according to the vortex theory

What theory? That has a magic point inside a torus, which emanates God's Will into this world? Mmm, sure.

Pointing out the idiocy of this statement is not "ego", my friend. Ponder that.

And Aristotle was NOT Belgian.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Pointing out the idiocy of this statement is not "ego", my friend. Ponder that.

Anytime some ego feels the need to point they should remember that this in Hindu is called the Gyan Mudra ,
The pointing finger represents the EGO; the thumb the True consciousness or the Atman and the other three fingers represent body, mind and intellect

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join