It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

Ok but, what formula? What technology? Can you write the formula down? Can you show example of this technology?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
already many are using this formula to produce advanced technologies, by no means would I call it pseudo science...
If many are doing that, then it should be easy for you to name some examples. And please not Daniel Nunez, who thinks LEDs have linear electrical properties when they don't. All he's demonstrated is that he doesn't understand how LEDs and electricity work.

The only demonstrations of Rodin's technology I've seen so far are by people who are actually demonstrating their own ignorance, like the demonstrations by Mr. Nunez. But please, if you know of an instance where this is not the case, I'd love to see it.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

plb? you have never even looked into this subject? if you have then you would understand this 1,2,4,8,7,5 -- if you dont understand that then please there are many videos that will explain it, then please look into the abha coil after that, its a good example of where this future primitive technology is headed..
edit on 28-1-2013 by bluestorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I find it pretty interesting , do you really not? And since you know leds and electricity what is your explanation of the over unity effects that are happening before my eyes? im pretty excited by it all.. also what about the monopole?.. this technology is new we are just beginning to understand it. why are so many hating i wonder, and what good does it do to discourage people from exploring this and call them ignorant?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yes, I have looked into it. I have an academic background, and I am an engineer, so for a living I am putting theory/math into practice. People actually pay me for this, so I can't afford being incorrect, as I would lose my job. I don't have any interest in keeping status quo, and I have every interest in making stuff work.

I didn't find any "formula". Nor any use for anything of this. So I am asking you, please write down this formula, and please show how it has been made use of in the past.
edit on 28-1-2013 by -PLB- because: typo

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

please since this is a post on vortex math, maybe study this subject a little so i dont have to teach you about it, i highly recommend you do so along with the unified field theory

I will gladly follow your recommendations. Please post references to the unified field theory as it is formulated based on the vortex math. I do solemnly promise I'll do my darnedest to carefully study the mathematical constructs and their applications to various things like particle scattering and cross-sections, radioactive decay rates (preferably compared with experimental data) and if I have another cup of coffee, the method by which gravity is integrated in all of this. Help me out here.

i only use 1+1 just to say that simple truths can be found in math, once you study this subject then you will see many more undeniable simple truths. im not a religious minded person but i am very excited that so much can be explained by all this..

What exactly and how? Sorry but unless you specify that, your pronouncements ring sadly hollow.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

this technology is new we are just beginning to understand it. why are so many hating i wonder, and what good does it do to discourage people from exploring this and call them ignorant?
There is no "technology". There is a coil design, and it's not particularly efficient compared to other coil designs which are less costly to produce and in fact more efficient.

The over-unity claim is a mistake. Daniel Nunez admits he's not an engineer, and he says he would need the help of an electrical engineer to make his over-unity device self-sustaining. What the electrical engineer would tell him is that he's misinterpreting his experimental results and it's not really over-unity at all.

If you don't want to call this ignorance on the part of Mr Nunez, what shall we call it? He has admitted his own ignorance by stating he needs help from an electrical engineer who is not ignorant of how electricity works. So it's not me calling him names, it's his own admission.

I'm all for people exploring new technologies. But it would help if when they ran the experiment, they know how to interpret the results. It's not always easy, and many people seem to get it wrong...it's happened many times.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

to each there own, im not an Academic nor an engineer, but i do own two farm and garden stores and also grow many vegetables indoors with led lighting and am very excited that im able to run many more leds on way less wattage input than is required, by simply running my power though a coil based on this math and adding different frequencies. pretty practical applications for my line of work dont you think

"But it would help if when they ran the experiment, they know how to interpret the results"
I actually just think its great that we are trying, thats the problem with academia, if they cant interpret the results then it must not be happening...
edit on 28-1-2013 by bluestorm because: didnt want another post

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

reply to post by -PLB-

to each there own, im not an Academic nor an engineer, but i do own two farm and garden stores

Dude, if there is a qualification to advance the "grand unified theory", this must be it. Now, how does arugula enter the Grand Unified equation? You like quoting "1+1", so let's see, you take one leaf of arugula and you add another, you get two. Is that how you create space-time implosion? I hope you don't try it in your store. Black holes are notoriously bad for business.

edit on 28-1-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

buddha, i looked over a few of you past post on this topic, its obvious that you will do whatever you can to hate on it, for me it is the future, for me it has tied many many things in my life together, keep going on about the 1+1, you have proven way before me to be very good at taking things out of context and running on and on about them, Im excited and am actually using my line of work to try hands on real life practical experiments, ones that are very promising for my businesses future, which is super efficient lighting for the indoor grower. I also dabble in wireless electricity, and growing veggies with frequencies and electricity, im sure you would love to dis on those also but your only debating yourself really.. to quote tesla "“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.” i have found this to be very true...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I also have 2 LED lamps at home. Together they are 10 Watt. Even if I am able so save 100% of their energy, it would be quite insignificant to all my other energy usage. I would not even notice it on my energy bill. In fact, I often keep them on all night just because of their low energy usage.

So if the practical usage for this technology is making LED light more efficient, its has a very limited range of application. I am also 100% certain that you have no measurement data at all that demonstrates your energy usage have gone down. Simply put, you allow yourself to be fooled, as the only way to "know truth" is to confirm it with reality. I think thats a lessen you should learn your kids, and not how great some woo makes you feel.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

I live in colorado where some indoor growers run a hundred thousand watts of power just to light up their warehouse medical growing operations, maybe limited range for you but for me its huge seeing as how i sell them the lighting
I also think these coils could be installed at the main power supply of a house or warehouse and be used to make efficiencies beyond lighting... but what do i know

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

That's basically my point. You don't seem to know anything, as you don't have anything tangible to share. There is just your belief. My standard position is not to believe untill demonstrated otherwise. When you do not use this kind of filter, there is no longer a distinction between reality and fantasy.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

what do i know
You could use some help.

Switching from almost any other type of lighting to LED lighting is probably going to increase lighting efficiency. How do LEDs perform at growing plants? I'm not sure and I haven't studied this...it would depend on the frequency distribution of the light produced and the best frequencies for the plant. Obviously if the LEDs were green, it probably wouldn't work too well, since green plants reflect a lot of green light.

But none of this has anything to do with coils. You can regulate the input voltage going to the LEDs with various circuits, it doesn't have to be a Rodin coil.

And here's an example of how easy it is to mislead someone with efficiency claims. I can claim I can add a 4th LED to the same circuit that was running 3 LEDs before, without increasing the voltage. So running 33% more LEDs on the same power will revolutionize the industry, will it not?

No, it will not, but this is the type of misunderstanding taking place with some Rodin coil experiments. You also have to measure the light output from the LEDs to see if they are really more efficient or not. If you're using less power, and the LEDs are dimmer, then that's not really an improvement in efficiency, is it?

Here's an example:
LED

Connecting a fourth LED in parallel does not increase the total current. It just makes all the LEDs dimmer because the same current is shared between more LEDs.

So if you put a Rodin coil in the circuit, how do you know it's not just making the LEDs dimmer? There are other ways to make LEDs dimmer besides using a Rodin coil, and yes it uses less electricity, but it's not necessarily more efficient, because the efficiency depends on light output which is also lower.

Daniel Nunez made this same mistake with an electric heater. He claimed he was saving electricity, which he was, but because he lowered the effective wattage of his heater. The coil didn't increase efficiency.

edit on 29-1-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

seeing as how i was not taught this in school and just "learned" it recently, its all new experiments at this time, within the past two months Ive started building a humble layman's lab and only found the interest to meddle with this science and maybe all science since i was introduced to vortex mathematics.. Maybe it does not interest you but me and to many others it is quite fascinating and inspiring. in my life a main reason ive always disliked academia was their need for a distinction between reality and fantasy, i always tended to keep a foot in each world
see i was cursed to see a football field sized semi transparent ufo as a teenager, no one ever believed me, this taught me a lot about how blind people can be when they think they are right.. also a few months ago my signature would of read," i only know that i dont know and i also know you dont either" i still follow this for the most part although some of things ive "learned" lately have woken me up to something i didnt think existed and that is truth.. ...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Although I have found in my experiences that Acadamia does not have all the answers and is many times very wrong...one cannot hope to use concepts and ideas or theories that have no foundation of logic or even a way to prove such statements with Math or perhaps Experiments.

Whan anyone starts talking about anything to do with the UFT or Unified Field Theory...since to understand the UFT would quite possibly be the crowning achievement of Man so far...one better have some form of proof for anyone to take them seriously.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

i understand what you are implying and as i build some coils i will definitely do measurements on the light output of the leds and eventually hps lighting, that i want to run wired and wireless through different types of coils, i could theorize all night but unless one goes out and tries well never know. i much appreciate rodin, daniel and many others that want to make better technologies for this world, in the face of so many people talking down to them, big up to them!! im not looking for free energy, just more efficient

SplitInfinity--

on the utf, i dont care to convince people, but if you ever find something that unifies everything in your life like truth in math has for me then you might understand why i would teach this to my children, we are just scratching the surface, math is a universal language, and there are many other people that live to suppress this and many other knowable truths in-order to keep their control..

reply to All-
Im done here and did not mean to hijack this thread, i had no idea there was so much opposition to exploring this fascinating subject, please to those that find interest, dont let haters keep you from digging further into the unknown

edit on 29-1-2013 by bluestorm because: spell

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

reply to post by buddhasystem

buddha, i looked over a few of you past post on this topic, its obvious that you will do whatever you can to hate on it

I can't possibly "hate" something that some of my interlocutors here summarily fail to describe. You recommend that people go "along with the unified field theory", but when asked directly how and in which way, all you can produce is something like '1+1 is universal truth'. What's there to 'hate'? I don't hate the fact that 1+1=2. Unfortunately, the rest of your input can only be described by the formula 0=0, which I claim is even more fundamental, because it also sums up your knowledge of science in general.

you have proven way before me to be very good at taking things out of context

I'm sorry but you are distorting facts. You did create the context of "vortex math", "universal truth" and "unified theory". I did my darnedest to stay within this context and get more specifics from you. Deplorably, all that comes back is white noise.

Im excited and am actually using my line of work to try hands on real life practical experiments, ones that are very promising for my businesses future, which is super efficient lighting for the indoor grower.

What's the specific source of the "super efficiency"? What previous inefficiencies have you eliminated? Can you quantify the energy gain?

I also dabble in wireless electricity, and growing veggies with frequencies and electricity

Frequency of what exactly??? Many phenomena in the Universe have frequencies, including your bowel movement.

im sure you would love to dis on those also but your only debating yourself really..

I agree! I can't be seriously debating '1+1=2', that's just way too moronic. But feel free to continue in the same vein.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

reply to post by -PLB-

I live in colorado where some indoor growers run a hundred thousand watts of power just to light up their warehouse medical growing operations

Do you mean 420? Silly me... That explains everything. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

in my life a main reason ive always disliked academia was their need for a distinction between reality and fantasy, i always tended to keep a foot in each world

I think this is a bit hypocrite as you are taking benefit of all the progress that these academia has made using their reality based, fantasy denying science.

But I am glad thay you agree that your ideas are indeed partely fantasy based. I hope you will tell your kids the same, and not claim to be talking about some "deeper truths" and then spoil them with fony science. I can imagine that fantasy can make people feel better as reality isn't always as enjoyable.
edit on 29-1-2013 by -PLB- because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join