It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
. . . I haven't read the entire thread.

A lot of it is not worth reading - a lot of mindless crap.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Bio-photon activity could possibly be the mechanism by which certain unexplained phenomena propagate... ESP, "faith healing", etc....

In which case it would turn out that the "paranormal" according to the mainstream is simply phenomena not yet understood by the mainstream. And as long as mainstream scientists continue to ridicule that which they don't agree with, they'll never understand it.

. . . "intent" is a poweful force. . . .

A fascinating subject that points to the need to incorporate consciousness into scientific inquiry.
edit on 12/27/12 by Mary Rose because: Deletion

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

I'm sure you've been beaten up a little bit as well.... Have to commend you for at least bringing the subject(s) to the attention of the ATS community. This place would be pretty dry if folks didn't present alternative information at the risk of being insulted and chastised.

Back on topic....

Have you looked into Kozyrevs research?
Nikolai Aleksandrovich Kozyrev

Torsion: The Key to the Theory of Everything – by Brendan D. Murphy

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

reply to post by buddhasystem

Well... you've obviously neglected to read all of my responses, the first of which I admitted that I haven't read the entire thread.

Honestly man.... you're acting like an ass.... but if that's your gig then by-all-means, carry on.

OK, now with that out of the way, what do you think of a pencil drawing capable of attracting and directing the energy of the Universe?

And by the way, the paragraph I referred to was one or two pages ago. If you can't be bothered to read even entries this recent, why bother to post.

edit on 27-12-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I completely agree! Using your own words, the "mindless crap" about Searl, Bearden, Haramein, and of course Rodin with his black hole that he claimed he created "on a workbench". Duh. Of course you reached a new low a page or two ago, where you quoted that claim that if you try real hard, a drawing on a chalk board can become equivalent to the real Pyramid of Giza and have same magical property. This is the most unbelievable, the choicest, the content-free mindless crap.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

No, I haven't (yet).
Thanks. For some reason, I especially like the Russian scientists.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I'm sure you've been beaten up a little bit as well...

No, Mary was just discredited. We don't beat people up here. Pointing out the sheer silliness of their posts is another matter.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Pretty sure you've made your point... is there some other reason you keep commenting here? I don't think anyone will be giving you a debunking medal.

We’re still waiting to hear what type of credentials you possess that qualify you as a respected authority. According to your own assertion, you shouldn't be commenting unless you possess a PHD.....

edit on 27-12-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Pretty sure you've made your point... is there some other reason you keep commenting here? I don't think anyone will be giving you a debunking medal.

I don't need a medal. Just for piece of mind, I need to add some antidote to the cesspool of ignorance, the toxic spill created here on ATS, unfortunately... And the ATS motto is "deny ignorance", so I'm just acting in the spirit of that motto.

We’re still waiting to hear what type of credentials you possess that qualify you as a respected authority.

For one, I don't post stupid cr@p like a pencil drawing being equivalent of the Great Pyramid and possessing same magic qualities. That alone gives me more credibility than to some people who pollute ATS with mind-numbing cr@p.

According to your own assertion, you shouldn't be commenting unless you possess a PHD.....

My assertion was that you don't bother to read the thread, and yet still think it's OK to post. It's not.
That's the assertion I made. As to PhD, I do possess that degree, from an Ivy League school.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
As to PhD, I do possess that degree, from an Ivy League school.

Sure you do....

Have a lovely day...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Actually, he could, and that's his problem.

Degree or no degree, it doesn't make any difference. It's the mind that makes the difference. The ability to use it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Degree or no degree, it doesn't make any difference. It's the mind that makes the difference. The ability to use it.

Case in point

. . . Pyramids drawn on paper or chalk board (i.e., 2-D drawings of 3-D pyramids) have the same energy as the 3-D version. This may be a trick of the vision in that the viewer is visualizing a 3-D object. Visualization . . . of pyramids will focus the energy as if the pyramid was physically there. Visualizing a pyramid shape over a locality actually focuses the pyramid energies in that locality. . . .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is a rational person to make of this? Can I expect to clone myself on paper by a sketch? Or better yet clone Sofia Vergara by this method?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Finally, a reasonable post. Claiming that Rodin created a black hole in his lab, that he somehow demonstrated the "vertex" and other such nonsense demonstrate inability of some people to use their minds. Degrees have little to do with it. It doesn't take a PhD to point out that a pencil sketch possessing magic qualities is astounding in its silliness, and that the person who posted it just threw their "ability to use it" out of the window.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

What is a rational person to make of this? Can I expect to clone myself on paper by a sketch? Or better yet clone Sofia Vergara by this method?

IF we could, we would all have one! No half-assed sketches either!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Here's what you need to do for starters.

Drop the ridicule. Then, there can be exploration of the unknown.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

There is no "unknown" in the stone cold stupidity of the proposition that a pencil sketch has magical powers. So, your point is moot.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Mary Rose

Case in point

. . . Pyramids drawn on paper or chalk board (i.e., 2-D drawings of 3-D pyramids) have the same energy as the 3-D version. This may be a trick of the vision in that the viewer is visualizing a 3-D object. Visualization . . . of pyramids will focus the energy as if the pyramid was physically there. Visualizing a pyramid shape over a locality actually focuses the pyramid energies in that locality. . . .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you're missing the point.

It's all about intent. The object, drawing, and visualisations could be just a means of reinforcing belief and intent.

For the technically minded, here's an example of one PEAR experiment. A single operator was asked to influence 5,000 trials on the REG. A single trial involved generating 1 million samples of 200 bits, at 1,000 bits-per-second (1). Before each trial, the operator indicated his intent to make the REG "go high" or "go low."

The result of the experiment was that the overall ratio of high to low outcomes was essentially balanced, but that each one tended toward the direction of the operator's intent. Statistical tests showed that the likelihood of this happening by chance was p=3 x 10^-7, or less than 1 in 250,000.

Source

Guys.... you're so determined to discredit Mary that you're losing sight of what she is trying to convey.

There is sound science that indicates the power of intent is a real force and can manipulate reality. Various religions have taught that when one declares intent, he/she can literally manifest reality through thought. Quantum mechanics experiements seem to indicate that it is true.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

There is no "unknown" in the stone cold stupidity of the proposition that a pencil sketch has magical powers. So, your point is moot.

It's all about perspective. Stupidity is relative.

The most brilliant minds I've ever encountered do not claim to know....

As was said before, you've made your point over and over.... how long will you continue to speak when no one is listening? Continuing to beat the subject to death amounts to just so much mental masturbation. You've said your peace, why continue to put forth effort here? Do you want someone to acquiesce and ease your ego? I don't think that's going to happen.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You've said your peace, why continue to put forth effort here?

If only we had some peace.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It's all about perspective. Stupidity is relative.

When pushed to its limits, everything becomes absolute. Like in Rodin's "black hole" or the pyramid doodle. Nothing relative there.

You've said your peace, why continue to put forth effort here?

Someone needs to do it, this country is drowning in backward attitudes and superstition, and if this thread is any evidence, things get only worse. From "orgone accumulators" to the sexual torture at Montauk (which Mary believes wholesale) to black holes and "implosion energy" to magic crystals and sketches of the Pyramids on paper.

new topics

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join