It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Also from the treatise Shape Power by Dan A. Davidson, publisher unstated, dated 1997, Chapter Two "Background History of Shape Power":

. . . In 1874 a group of investors formed around Keely, the Keely Motor Company, with the expressed intention of exploiting this newfound aetheric force. The company proved to be only a burden to Keely and of no -practical assistance in his research. Keely was not a businessman and the affairs of the company did not interest him. As a result the Keely Motor Company was eventually dissolved but not until its founders had exploited its stock for everything they could squeeze out of the company, leaving Keely holding the bag.

During the Keely Motor Company episode, Keely was sustained by a few close friends who understood and believed in the value of his research. Later, Clara Jessup Bloomfield Moore, a wealthy widow, came to Keely's rescue and supported his research until the end of his life. Mrs. Moore wrote the only contemporary biography of Keely and his discoveries.

I have Mrs. Bloomfield Moore's book Keely and His Discoveries: Aerial Navigation. I'm looking forward to reading it.

The mainstream is not a reliable source on subjects such as John Keely. Far from it.

Sifting through the official story from the mainstream is what threads like this are all about.

edit on 12/22/12 by Mary Rose because: Typo

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

The mainstream is not a reliable source on subjects such as John Keely. Far from it.

Then what is? Do you dispute the information just presented by Arbitrageur? If so, on what grounds?
"Mainstream can't be trusted" won't cut it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I asked her a similar question and she said she didn't like Scientific American as a source, because they were biased to think Keely was a fraud.

But it's not even necessary to rely on Scientific American.

Keely's benefactor, a wealthy woman named Mrs Moore, who paid him a salary and generously funded his "research", was obviously biased in FAVOR of Keely, (unlike Scientific American). Eventually, even SHE figured out he was a fraud:

The Keely Motor Company

She advanced him over $100,000 for expenses and promised him a salary of $2,500 per month. She became active in promoting Keely in journals and books and in seeking scientists who might validate his claims.
So she was definitely not biased against him. $2500 a month was a generous salary at that time. And even she caught on to his fraud when she found that the "wire" that was supposedly transmitting an "aetheric force" was just an air line operating a Cartesian diver type apparatus as suggested by the engineer who witnessed the demonstration:

The wire, he guessed, was a hollow tube transmitting air pressure to the water chamber. To counter this suggestion, Keely cut a ways into the wire with a file to prove it solid. But Moore surreptitiously picked up a scrap piece of similar wire in the workshop and later found that it did have a very fine, hollow center.
Mrs. Moore subsequently lost faith in Keely and reduced his salary by 90% to only $250 a month. So you can't call her mainstream since she was funding Keely's work, but even she lost faith in Keely.

I believe Keely holds the record for the biggest swindle in history, that I know of anyway.
Blacklight power is gaining on Keely and have even passed Keely in unadjusted investor's dollars defrauded, but haven't passed Keely with inflation adjusted dollars yet, since a dollar was worth a lot more in Keely's day.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I believe Keely holds the record for the biggest swindle in history, that I know of anyway.
Blacklight power is gaining on Keely and have even passed Keely in unadjusted investor's dollars defrauded, but haven't passed Keely with inflation adjusted dollars yet, since a dollar was worth a lot more in Keely's day.

I was lead to believe in this thread that this kind of technology is suppressed,by big oil companies and secret governments. Are you saying that this is all lies and they do get multi million funding?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Also from the treatise Shape Power by Dan A. Davidson, publisher unstated, dated 1997, Chapter Two "Background History of Shape Power", under "Implosion Physics":

An Austrian civil engineer, Viktor Schauberger, is an important link in shape power physics. Schauberger made his discoveries in the early part of the 20th century.

Schauberger became interested in erosion effects during his work as a civil engineer. He noticed that many rivers and streams abounding in the beautiful Austrian Alps were nearly erosion free while man-made waterways needed continual repair due to severe erosion effects. Being a careful observer of nature, he deduced that the meandering of the natural water paths had somehow achieved a state of equilibrium such that the forces of water cause the least damage to the earth through which it flows. From this simple observation and the interesting fact that trout can remain motionless in a rapidly moving stream, Schauberger concluded that there is a natural force in nature which follows natural pathways. . . .

Viktor Schauberger discovered a universal energy which was the opposite from normal electricity, it existed everywhere, and was the basic foundation of life and substance. Basically, Viktor re-discovered the aether as diamagnetism, the same as Reich had discovered the aether as Orgone energy. . . .

Schauberger also discovered that diamagnetism, or the aether, would follow spiral and vortical pathways and that these types of pathways would act as concentrators of diamagnetism. . . .

edit on 12/23/12 by Mary Rose because: Typo

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This is Dan A. Davidson speaking before a conference:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

What a trooper you are!

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
Winston Churchill

Can we resolve the Keely issue before trudging forward?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

No.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It turns out that the Nucleus of a Cell is not the Brain of the Cell .

Nucleus = Gonads

This lecture might help shift some views .

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

Nucleus = Gonads

I was just thinking about you this morning.

Welcome back!

edit on 12/23/12 by Mary Rose because: Format

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Thanks for posting that video. I'm looking forward to watching it. I'm familiar with the work of Bruce Lipton but not Tom Campbell. I see he's a NASA physicist.

I like what I hear the Description for the video saying: The future lies with New Science - where biology and physics share the same concepts and we work toward unity with and interaction with the whole cosmos.

I'm also interested in that YouTuber's website What If It Really Works.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Nucleus = Gonads

I was just thinking about you this morning.

Welcome back!

edit on 12/23/12 by Mary Rose because: Format

Thank you for a warm Welcome .

According to new Biology , the existence of a "field" is not in doubt .

Epigenetics proves the point .

Tom Campell the NASA Physicist also agrees with the concept too .

All action results from thought, so it is thoughts that matter.
Sai Baba

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Is the field the aether and can we tap into it via technology that utilizes vortices?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
I was lead to believe in this thread that this kind of technology is suppressed,by big oil companies and secret governments. Are you saying that this is all lies and they do get multi million funding?
It depends.

Apparently, nobody ever gave Bearden the 11 million dollars he wanted to build more of his breadboard transformers, so I guess nobody with deep pockets believed him.

But Keely found deep pocket investors who believed him, and so has Blacklight power. It's not enough to be a swindler, you have to be good at it I suppose:

Blacklight Power gets $50M; but is it profound, or utter nonsense?
Blacklight may be up to $70 or 80 million in investments by now, but I figure inflation adjusted dollars of Keely's swindle were over $110 million. So maybe with another $30-40 million in investments, Blacklight power will be the new king of rip-offs.

In addition to deep pockets, it helps if the investors have shallow brains, not a common combination, but it happens I guess:

HYDRINOS: How Long Can a Really Dumb Idea Survive?

There is no independent scientific confirmation of the hydrino, and BLP has a patent problem. So they have nothing to sell but (censored-see source). The company is therefore dependent on investors with deep pockets and shallow brains.
There is no shortage of shallow brains and I guess even investors with deep pockets aren't exempt from this condition. Sorry about the censorship, but if I didn't censor it, ATS would have, since it's a family-friendly site.
edit on 23-12-2012 by Arbitrageur because: fixed link

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Arb, just to point out the obvious -- just like other malfaisants, like Bearden and all, Blacklight promised to deliver a production quality device in 12 to 18 months. This was back in 2008, of course.

And so it takes an utter imbecile to put stock in either Bearden, Blacklight, or even Rodin, for that matter.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Don't forget the guy who Mary started this discussion with, Don Davidson talking about Keely....People should at least wait until the end of 1884 before they pass judgement since all he has to do is focalize and adjust the vibrators:

The Keely Motor Company

It was announced from Philadelphia on the 17th of March that the Keely motor was practically completed. All the workmen had been discharged, and Mr. Keely was immediately to begin "focalizing and adjusting the vibrators"—a delicate operation but easy for him—and as soon as he obtained "one perfect revolution, though even so slow," the great invention would be complete. [Scientific American, March 25, 1884, p. 196.]
Since it didn't materialize by the end of 1884, some people gave up on it.

But not Don Davidson, who has such a cool looking vortex graphic on the cover of his book, how can we dismiss his pleas to give Keely's invention a little more time?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

So cool! Thanks for posting this. Some new info here, in particular with regards to focalizing and adjusting the vibrators. Question to the OP, who's also a proponent of Keely: Mary, have you ever tried to focalize and adjust the vibrators?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

From same source, more on "adjusting the vibrators":

Keely's first week of solitary confinement with his motor for the purpose of "focalizing and adjusting the vibrators," has resulted, not in the single revolution which is to demonstrate his final triumph, but in another postponement. We learn from one of our contemporaries that the stockholders met in Philadelphia on the 26th, and waited with great excitement for a report from Keely. He sent word that the "focalizing" was making rapid progress, that he was too busy to leave it even for a moment, and that they could fix a date for exhibition on or before April 10. Then the stockholders separated, cheerful and hopeful as usual. [Scientific American, April 5, 1884, p. 213.]

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

All action results from thought, so it is thoughts that matter.
Sai Baba

. . . the treatise Shape Power by Dan A. Davidson, publisher unstated, dated 1997 . . .

A passage from Chapter Four "Pyramid Energy" brought your post to my mind.

This is amazing:

. . . Pyramids drawn on paper or chalk board (i.e., 2-D drawings of 3-D pyramids) have the same energy as the 3-D version. This may be a trick of the vision in that the viewer is visualizing a 3-D object. Visualization . . . of pyramids will focus the energy as if the pyramid was physically there. Visualizing a pyramid shape over a locality actually focuses the pyramid energies in that locality. . . .

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

This is amazing:

. . . Pyramids drawn on paper or chalk board (i.e., 2-D drawings of 3-D pyramids) have the same energy as the 3-D version. This may be a trick of the vision in that the viewer is visualizing a 3-D object. Visualization . . . of pyramids will focus the energy as if the pyramid was physically there. Visualizing a pyramid shape over a locality actually focuses the pyramid energies in that locality. . . .

Oh, I totally agree, amazing indeed! Now Mary, tell us: do you or do you not believe this amazing silliness?

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join