It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Reminds me of Dr. Ibrahim Karim's biogeometry.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Let's have a looksie:

We are all dynamic living energy systems, existing in the sea of energy vibrations that is our world. Our vital energy systems are in constant interaction with each other and with our environment, exchanging energy effects on all levels. These energy effects can be grouped or categorized in a qualitative scale according to their resonant and harmonic effects on biological energy systems.

Reminds me of this:
Energy and Vibration

The word "frequency" always acts like a red flag to me, as it is for some reason a word woo-woos like a lot, and throw about in absurd ways despite its having a rigid, and not especially thrilling, definition in the scientific world (three others are "energy," "vibration," and "field").

But of course, Dr. Karim is willing to sell you trinkets which purportedly have all sorts of magic properties. Surprise.

How backward, like in "backward".

Wait, he also charges a grand which the woo-woos must pay to attend his "vibrations", "energy" and "field" so called seminars. Stupidity tax, I suppose. I wish him well and may he laugh all the way to the bank.

edit on 20-11-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Important: Please be cautious of fraudulent persons or companies ...
Even taken out of context, it's apt, and more than a little ironic.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
An amazing new vid explaining many of the key concepts and essential basics of Sacred Geometry that Marko Rodin 's & Nassim Haramein's work are based upon...

And also snatched this new quake warning (based on that video and geometry of the 188 Energy Grid) off the author's f/b page.... Hmmmmmmm Might be an interesting week ahead!

======================================================================
MAJOR QUAKE WARNING NOVEMBER 26th to 28th & 11/30 to 12/3

Magnitude 7+ to a possible 8+ GREAT QUAKE about to Hit within 3-7 days!

This Quake Warning contains 2 SEPARATE Quake WINDOWS
(minimum magnitude 6.8+ which I've raised to 7+) that has been posted to the net almost 3 months ago.

(Further details, information or timestamps can be verified via #_off, D.I. and in the 4 God-Code Matrix Videos linked below)

So again, a 90% chance of at least 1 MAJOR 7.0+ quake to occur in at least 1 of the stated quake windows or dates to APPEAR in the Timestamp with a high possibility of 1 being a GREAT QUAKE 8.0+

Here's the FULL 1st window update for the end of NOVEMBER:

11/26 to 11/28

-----------------------------------

And the 2nd "window" into the beginning of DECEMBER...

11/30 to 12/3

--------------------------------------

The final 3 updated windows for December are as follows...

12/12 to 12/13 6.8 to 7+

12/16 to 12/18 Minimum 7+ Likely 8+ to 9+

12/20 to 12/22 Minimum 8+ possible 9.5+
============================

All quakes expected to hit within 50 to 150 miles of the 188 Ley-Line Energy Grid.

The Primary Areas/Regions of concern to be on High Alert:

#1 SOUTH AMERICA (CHILE, PERU, VENEZUELA)
#2 CALIFORNIA (SD, LA, SF) to Oregon & Seattle
#3 MEXICO
#4 PUERTO RICO, DR, & Virgin Isles
#5 JAPAN & CHINA
#6 NEW ZEALAND & FIJI
#7 INDONESIA Sumatra & India
#8 TURKEY

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Uploader's comment:

ANDROMEDAN COUNCIL CONTACTEE DISCUSSES URGENT MESSAGE REGARDING A MAJOR EVENT ABOUT TO OCCUR BEGINNING 12/21/12 AND HOW EARTH'S ASCENSION IS CONNECTED TO THE LEY-LINES OF 188! WOW
What better source could you ask for than Andromedan council contactee?

Regarding the "truth quote" mentioned in the video.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer German philosopher (1788 - 1860).

That seems to be a popular quote to cite when spouting woo.
Nobody is violently opposing Rodin's stuff, and nobody will. There's really not any substance to oppose.
Therefore that quote doesn't support Rodin's claims at all, since it will never make it to stage 2. There has to be something there in order to oppose it. Sudoku on a donut doesn't quite qualify for that.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Uploader's comment:

ANDROMEDAN COUNCIL CONTACTEE DISCUSSES URGENT MESSAGE REGARDING A MAJOR EVENT ABOUT TO OCCUR BEGINNING 12/21/12 AND HOW EARTH'S ASCENSION IS CONNECTED TO THE LEY-LINES OF 188! WOW
What better source could you ask for than Andromedan council contactee?

Arb, on same page you see the mandatory mention of frequencies that the woo-woos are so proudly fond of:

we move into a new FREQUENCY and AURA of our LIFE CYCLE

Vibrations, dude. Field. But on this case, also the Merkaba.

edit on 26-11-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I have never heard of a 188-day quake cycle. By any chance do you remember where you first learned about it?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I have never heard of a 188-day quake cycle. By any chance do you remember where you first learned about it?

LINK

However, if you take all the earthquakes in the 7.0-magnitude range that happen on the Earth across a year, you will find that they are much more frequent than every 188 days. Actually, statistically speaking, an earthquake of this variety generally happens every 25 days. If you took the complete list of earthquakes, there is little doubt that you could find other “significant” patterns if you only stuck to the ones that worked with your theory. Meaning, if you decide the cycle is 90 days, there is an excellent chance that if you take a list of earthquakes over the years, you will be able to find some instances where the prediction seems accurate.

Also, there is this educational video:

A great clip all in all, and pay attention at 2:27.

edit on 27-11-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Some people just claim to be good researchers, but you delivered the goods on that topic, nice find.

Now I'd like to know which viewers of that video will shake their head at the cherry-picking of data, and which viewers will see it as an ad for the DVD and go buy the DVD.

I wondered if there might be a 6 month quake cycle (a little less than 183 days) due to seasonal temperature variations by hemisphere For example maybe a peak in the northern hemisphere in summer and then again in the southern hemisphere summer 6 months later. But I never found any evidence for that, I suppose because the location of earthquakes is too far underground to be affected by surface temperatures, if temperature would even have any effect.

The geographic pattern on the "ring of fire" is pretty clear, but I haven't found any consistent temporal pattern, and the claims of people that say they have, don't withstand scrutiny, like this one.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Now I'd like to know which viewers of that video will shake their head at the cherry-picking of data, and which viewers will see it as an ad for the DVD and go buy the DVD.

Actually, I've come to like it when certain individuals elect to pay the stupidity tax. There are a few in these threads, actually. OK by me.

I wondered if there might be a 6 month quake cycle (a little less than 183 days) due to seasonal temperature variations by hemisphere For example maybe a peak in the northern hemisphere in summer and then again in the southern hemisphere summer 6 months later. But I never found any evidence for that, I suppose because the location of earthquakes is too far underground to be affected by surface temperatures, if temperature would even have any effect.

Dude, this was a really far shot I'd never even consider but all right... If I was trying to explain it, I would come up with the Earth's orbit eccentricity, which is somewhere close to 2%. This "could" be amplified by some weird sensitivity to tidal effects and their influence on the crust, but then again...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Dude, this was a really far shot I'd never even consider but all right... If I was trying to explain it, I would come up with the Earth's orbit eccentricity, which is somewhere close to 2%. This "could" be amplified by some weird sensitivity to tidal effects and their influence on the crust, but then again...
Would you believe 6.9% gravitational difference between aphelion and perihelion after accounting for inverse-square? Variation in distance is just under plus or minus 2% from the average distance, is probably what you're thinking of. This applies to radiation but gravitation is also inverse-square:

en.wikipedia.org... (Ref. 2)

Aphelion is 103.4% of the distance to perihelion. Due to the inverse square law, the radiation at perihelion is about 106.9% the energy at aphelion.
That's not a great source and it's an approximation. When you add the effect of the moon, the external gravitational differences on particular fault lines could exceed 7% at times, so it's certainly not implausible this might affect earthquake frequency, and it's a better hypothesis than the 6 month cycle, but that would be an annual cycle, and I've seen no evidence for that either.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
A new Daniel Nunez video:

Published on Dec 4, 2012

Hello everyone; this video is intended to provide a broader sense of who I am, as well as where we are currently at with the development of Vortex Technologies. At the very least, I hope that you all are left with a few questions that you can possibly reference to some of my previous uploads. In order for change to occur, we must first embrace new possibilities; so thank you all for viewing and supporting our efforts. Blessings and love to you all!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I saw a recent video from Nunez and it's more of the same. His "overunity" device contains one crucial element often found in perpetual motion and "overunity" devices: an ELECTRIC BATTERY. It also contains an array of LEDs, which, as was commented before, is a highly non-linear load, making it quite hard to measure the power with the tools he's attempting to use.

It would be interesting to see him disconnect the battery and see if he gets anything from the coil, never mind "overunity". I'm not holding my breath. The guy has a propensity to avoid critical thinking and also to use instruments patently unfit for the purpose in these measurements.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Another recent video:

Published on Dec 6, 2012

Here, I'm demonstrating how our Vortex Coil Technologies can be applied to standard equipment in order to create savings in just about ANY application. By simply feeding electricity through these coils, as you would any typical extension cord, we are able to create savings using nothing more than copper! We then introduce other avenues to recollect energy from the large field being emitted by the geometry. See and experience it for yourself. Thank you all for your support; Blessings!

Some Comments:

barnibus27 2 days ago

Daniel, Why have you not built a generater with these coils. It only seems like the next step, and with these coils the back torque (motor effect) would be reduced.

Daniel Nunez 1 day ago

Barnibus, I also believe that we'll be able to cancel out a lot of drag with systems like this as well! We haven't built a large generator because of the cost involved in purchasing parts for building. Magnets in particular can get pretty pricey! Really, the designs are already formulated and ready to go once we've sold enough coils to support our developments.

·in reply to barnibus27

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Listen to the words:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Saw the video.

Nunez makes the same kind of mistake (exceedingly basic, I must say) as Buturff (not identical but along same lines). The coil is connected in series with the heater, and it simply trims the current in the system. There is less heat in the heater, and yes the power dissipated is a little lower. No savings.

And I thought the guy was smart. Shame on me.

edit on 8-12-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Freeman of FreemanTV.com is one well-informed individual. He has recently done a fascinating interview of Randy Powell. The podcast is downloadable here: "Free Energy and Synchronicity"

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Freeman of FreemanTV.com is one well-informed individual.

Freeman of FreemanTV.com is one ill-informed moron. Just look at the video on the first page. This has been discussed here on ATS before - yes, a fast spinning metal ball on a glass surface can keep spinning for quite a while because the friction is so low. Trying to pass this is any sort of evidence of new phenomena is just incredibly stupid. He doesn't fail to mention that the lights attached to the power source are flashing. Did you hear that? He's got a 4th grade electronics experimentation kit. Wow, now I'm so impressed.

Oh, and this being the Hannukah season, let's consider the Dreidel. This ancient device can spin for quite a while. No doubt it taps into free vaccum energy using lost esoteric knowledge, now only preserved in Kabbala. And the powers that be don't want to you to know these secrets.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Saw the video.

Nunez makes the same kind of mistake (exceedingly basic, I must say) as Buturff (not identical but along same lines). The coil is connected in series with the heater, and it simply trims the current in the system. There is less heat in the heater, and yes the power dissipated is a little lower. No savings.

And I thought the guy was smart. Shame on me.
I read the comments on youtube. I only saw one other commenter besides you (550stanley) who thought it might be relevant to check the output of the heater.

To put it another way, my 1200W hair dryer has a switch for "high" and "low", and the low setting is about 600 watts versus 1200 watts on high. I could make an 800 watt space heater with a similar switch to give it the option of only emitting 400 watts. If he is happy about a 4% savings, he should be doing cartwheels over a 50% savings.

But some of the ignorant comments on youtube are entertaining, as if the guy has just solved the energy crisis.

edit on 8-12-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This is for those who need it - on general principles.

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join