It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

We started out trying to discuss Marko Rodin's math as it relates to vortices and his claims of free energy, etc., from the coil based on his math. We have discussed his endorsers, others like him in history, and the suppression of alternative science and technology.

Have you watched the 4 1/2 hour video?

Any comments you can offer about your concepts in comparison to Rodin's will be much appreciated by me.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by Americanist

Having taken:

Economics 1 and 2
Trigonometry
Calculus 1, 2, and 3
Abstract Algebra
Topology
Number Theory
Physics 1, 2, 3, 4, and concepts of theoretical physics.

I am not sure what math system you are using. You do not simply say 10 = 1 and expect me to understand it.

Well that's probably because Rodin is a genius and you are not. He gets that 27=9. And you don't.

I also suspect that you are at loss explaining what "vortex" has to do with anything here. And how a piece of wire will have a different resistance of would in a certain fashion around a plastic core.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
In my OP I made an error copying and pasting the description of the Google video. It should read like this:

Within, you will be taken on a spiraling tour through the toroidal roller coaster of our deterministic universe. Dark Matter, the vibratory essence of all that exists, is no longer on its elusive hide and seek trip -- it has been found! With the introduction of Vortex-Based Mathematics you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically. This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system! You have entered a place where Numbers are Real and Alive not merely symbols for other things. You will discover that the relationships between numbers are not random or man-made but that numbers are actually elementary particles of which everything is composed. This lost knowledge was well known to our ancients and is now being uncovered for us today. Gradually you will come to see numbers in a simple yet profoundly perfect three-dimensional matrix grid pattern that forms the shape of a torus. The number grid reveals the calibration and timing for an engine that can take us throughout the universe and solve mankind's energy needs. Interested? Delve in...

Since Rodin has shut down his Vortex Based Mathematics website, I'll link to the document I mentioned in my OP, which is still available on Rense: "RodinAerodynamics.org featuring the Rodin Coil."

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by primalfractal

These last couple have come from hans.wyrdweb.eu... CONSTABLE RESEARCH B.V. owned by Hans Konstapel.

He has an amazingly extensive resume and his ideas helped me develop mine. They ring true to me

I see that Constable Research B.V. is a company. Wish I knew what "B.V." stands for. Couldn't find it online.

This guy Konstapel is quite fascinating (like vortex math):

I am or was a Scientist, an Artist, a Mathematician, an Operations Research Analyst, a Software Engineer, a Designer, a DA and a DBA (IMS, DB2), a Bookkeeper, a Journalist, a Revolutionair, a Project Manager, a Group Manager, a Senior Manager,A Senior Vice President, a Program Manager, an Information Manager, a Historian, a Strategist, a Visionair, an Architect, a Meta Group Analyst, a Story Teller, a Broker, a Builder, an Entrepeneur, a Teacher, a Poet, a Writer, a Game Developer, a Singer (Counter Tenor), a Corporate Searcher, a Friend, a Father (3 beautiful Children), A Grandfather, a Lobbyist (EG, Brussels), a Coach, a Philosopher, A Magi and a Mystic. . . .

My personal assets are my Intuition, my Empathy and my Highly Analytic Mind. They are also my biggest challenge. I See Patterns a long time before others See them. That is why people call me a Visionair. I also know HOW to implement what I See.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cauliflower
Sounds like an IENSTEIN expansion.

Did you mean to type "EINSTEIN" expansion?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by primalfractal

These last couple have come from hans.wyrdweb.eu... CONSTABLE RESEARCH B.V. owned by Hans Konstapel.

He has an amazingly extensive resume and his ideas helped me develop mine. They ring true to me

I see that Constable Research B.V. is a company. Wish I knew what "B.V." stands for. Couldn't find it online.

Mary, it took me 2 seconds to find it. You really should start working on your research skills. Like, from scratch.

This guy Konstapel is quite fascinating (like vortex math):

He calls himself a "Revolutionair" and a "Visionair" (which is weird) and "a Magi", which is even more weird because it's a plural form "Magi" used with a single article.

But I kind of like that. I'm a scientor, a Regi and an expertair, and a Meta-Thinkerer. Woo-hoo.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cauliflower
Sounds like an IENSTEIN expansion.

Did you mean to type "EINSTEIN" expansion?

What did Albert Ienstein Discover?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Okay, so in other words, 100=5, why? Because i said so and associate it because i want to associate it with 5.

If you do not have an algorithm to explain why 100=5 then you basically just told me the sky is purple + 5 because i said so.

Which is not science but non-sense.

--

If you do not have a Formula or Algorithm you're doing it wrong.

If you walked up to my professor and said, 27=9, he would look at you like you have mental issues.

edit on 7-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Mary, it took me 2 seconds to find it. You really should start working on your research skills. Like, from scratch.

I see when it suits your smart-ass purposes, you are ever so helpful and you go out of your way to post information when I ask for assistance.

Typical BS.

The beat goes on.

Just when I thought this thread had a new lease on life.

What a damned shame.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

My understanding is that Rodin's math is using the established method called casting out nines.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Wait, wait ... he is pulling random patterns out of Chaos and saying those are the numbers of the "Universe," literally, that is what I am seeing it.

Okay, so he is basing his ideology off of a base 10 numbering system, okay, cool. Now he claims that it is the only real numbering system??? What the hell? Why are you guys even looking at this?

So basically, the base 10 patterns are the only real numbering system that matter because he says so.

His fundamental theory is seriously flawed and ridiculous. How is this even being discussed. His math is correct because it "has" to be and because he said so. Literally. He has nothing to support his claim that a base 10 numbering system is the universal code.

lol

This guy was a grade A moron. The fact you are calling him a genius is comical. I like also how you disrespected Rose for no reason. You aren't an intellectual, you just like pretending to be. Any professor would know instantly that this man's claims are outrageous and literally .. reiterated .. comical.

I mean his views cant even be debated because his founding principal is worthless making the near entire argument void.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Guess that about covers it.

Thanks anyway!!

You could be right, of course, but I doubt it, because of Rodin's endorsers. But that subject has already been beat to death.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
In Disdain of Garbage Physics - Shawn Bishop

"Critique of Shawn Bishop’s Paper 'In Disdain of Garbage Physics'":
There are too many errors in that critique to correct them all. Some of them you might have to be an electrical engineer to appreciate, but this problem hopefully even a non-professional can grasp:

He later uses his flawed equation (3) to calculate input power as 2.47±0.33 watts. Had he used the correct value of zero, he might have been drawn to the fact that he had overlooked the position of the zero current line on the scope trace.
Even Naudin doesn't claim the correct value of input power was zero, just look at the graph.

Naudin's graph doesn't show zero input power, does it? You don't need to be an EE to see that.
edit on 7-10-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

On the remote subject of "triple" binary code for a computer system, which is pretty much 100% obsolete, we could use a basic binary computer to solve things just as efficiently and more simply than using his method. There is nothing special about his work, what so ever.

The part about the base 10 thing is comical.

So in effect, he is smart, produced a mathematical means (alternate - and i mean there is barely anything "alternate about his math) to creating "triple" binary. Which has no value to us. There are easier, and more efficient ways to compress and read data.

He hasn't produced anything that .. well .. means anything.

--

In my opinion, none of the work this guy produces can be trusted.

Most of his work is based off this analogy. You see a face in paint ( which is simply an illusion) but you take it as fact that this face is actually there and disregarding the values which allowed this pattern to occur. So you accept this illusion as "fact" without taking into account the principals which allow it to occur. It's called reasoning, which he is ignoring.

Is that not weird to any one?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

This guy was a grade A moron.

BS agrees with you.

He was being his usual sarcastic self.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

This guy was a grade A moron. The fact you are calling him a genius is comical. I like also how you disrespected Rose for no reason. You aren't an intellectual, you just like pretending to be. Any professor would know instantly that this man's claims are outrageous and literally .. reiterated .. comical.

I mean his views cant even be debated because his founding principal is worthless making the near entire argument void.
Actually this post of yours is the most comical in the entire thread.

It's because Mary Rose doesn't seem willing to accept that "this man's claims are outrageous and...comical" that her claims about Rodin don't get a lot of respect. She apparently would like us to take Rodin seriously, and she thinks his endorsers do, but we tracked down an endorser who called Rodin's stuff "nonsense", yet she finds a way to explain this away or justify it in her mind rather than accepting it.

If you had read Buddhasystem's other posts in this thread, you'd realize maybe you shouldn't make too many assumptions coming late into a long thread which you obviously haven't read.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Now let's all behold Arbitrageur's condescending proclamations.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The device is fairly easy to make. So, I'll assume all of you reading have figured out how to make the device. I also assume that you have reviewed the experiments. As you saw, the coil was good. But, you should listen to what Rodin said about getting the power into the coil. Don't connect it, instead induce the power. The coil is made for constructing a special magnetic field. You should be able to construct the magnetic field that fits to the specifications that Rodin specified.

If you're not able to continue the research on this field, just re-purpose the coils into spinning water-speakers. Those speakers look really well, and they are better than most other speakers you'll buy. You seen the demonstration with the magnet spinning in the water. You should be able to make the speakers. Perhaps this is a harmonic clue into what you're supposed to discover. Remember Rodin talked about resonance and how that played a part in his childhood. I think I said enough about this. Some things you have to figure out yourselves. Now, you are probably suspecting that there is a link between Rodin and Tesla. You might be right. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I call BS from this thread lol Come try laugh at my theory on my thread.
The Problem is a twisted figment of our own collective subconscious.
Nevermind Pinochio, you are a hoot.
You need to be a good boy and stop lying.

edit on 7-10-2012 by primalfractal because: Spella

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I've been going through my stack of research print-outs this morning. One of them is "RodinAerodynamics.org - featuring the Rodin Coil" which I printed in 2007. I thought to myself, "I wonder whatever happened to Marko Rodin?" I went online and pulled up his website and found a link to this 4 1/2 hour Google video.

Here's the description:

Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin

4:35:03 - 2 years ago

Within, you will be taken on a spiraling tour through the toroidal roller coaster of our deterministic universe. Dark Matter, the vibratory essence of all that exists, is no longer on its elusive hide and seek trip -- it has been found! With the introduction of Vortex-Based Mathematics you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically. This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system! You have entered a place where Numbers are Real and Alive not merely symbols for other things. You will discover that the relationships between numbers are not random or man-made but that numbers are actually elementary particles of which everything is composed. This lost knowledge was well known to our ancients and is now being uncovered for us today. Gradually you will come to see numbers in a simple yet profoundly perfect three-dimensional matrix grid pattern that forms the shape of a torus. The number grid reveals the calibration and timing for an engine that can take us throughout the universe and solve mankind's energy needs. Interested? Delve in... www.markorodin.com... www.youtube.com... Within, you will be taken on a spiraling tour through the toroidal roller coaster of our deterministic universe. Dark Matter, the vibratory essence of all that exists, is no longer on its elusive hide and seek trip -- it has been found! With the introduction of Vortex-Based Mathematics you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically. This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system! You have entered a place where Numbers are Real and Alive not merely symbols for other things. You will discover that the relationships between numbers are not random or man-made but that numbers are actually elementary particles of which everything is composed. This lost knowledge was well known to our ancients and is now being uncovered for us today. Gradually you will come to see numbers in a simple yet profoundly perfect three-dimen...all » Within, you will be taken on a spiraling tour through the toroidal roller coaster of our deterministic universe. Dark Matter, the vibratory essence of all that exists, is no longer on its elusive hide and seek trip -- it has been found! With the introduction of Vortex-Based Mathematics you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically. This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system! You have entered a place where Numbers are Real and Alive not merely symbols for other things. You will discover that the relationships between numbers are not random or man-made but that numbers are actually elementary particles of which everything is composed. This lost knowledge was well known to our ancients and is now being uncovered for us today. Gradually you will come to see numbers in a simple yet profoundly perfect three-dimensional matrix grid pattern that forms the shape of a torus. The number grid reveals the calibration and timing for an engine that can take us throughout the universe and solve mankind's energy needs. Interested? Delve in... www.markorodin.com... www.youtube.com...

Google Video Link

Absolutely fascinating.

Very cool about the numbers, I think this also relates to letters - Stan Tenen, and Enochian hypercube code - Vincent Bridges/Dan Winter.

Meru Foundtion
Complete Enochian Handbook
Golden Number

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join