It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

In simpler terms:

"She gave me numbers... I gave her rhythm." -Americanist

And of course the quote from my signature file...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

True style Americanist

"She gave me numbers... I gave her rhythm." -Americanist

Think I might open my comments section with this one.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by primalfractal
reply to post by sterlingda

The matrices correspond to the polarization of a static infinite state of potential.This polarization, sometimes referred to as yin and yang, creates an expansion and contraction of this infinite potential into a finite kinetic state. These states of existence correspond directly to information systems. Thus the numbers represent the compression of the information in the system, the dense masculine aspect. Physicists tend to get stuck on this part by focusing solely on particles.

Looks right to me :up

Your external quote above looks as if it comes from Sterling Allan's link, since you're replying to him. Is the quote actually from Americanist's work?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Um, I agree with Americanist about what he said about the toroidal geometry.Very understandable for a not entirely logical subject.

To create the toroidal geometry, imagine folding the matrix into a tube which gives birth to helical geometry. Then fold the tube upon itself to create a torus. However, to create the tubes within the torus involve an abstraction in the interpretation of the matrices. The matrices correspond to the polarization of a static infinite state of potential. This polarization, sometimes referred to as yin and yang, creates an expansion and contraction of this infinite potential into a finite kinetic state. These states of existence correspond directly to information systems. Thus the numbers represent the compression of the information in the system, the dense masculine aspect. Physicists tend to get stuck on this part by focusing solely on particles. The expansion of the information in the system can be seen as the sparse feminine aspect, or more simply seen as the lack of information in the system. This compression and expansion of information within the system allows the extrapolation of more detailed geometry within the torus as seen with the cylical helical geometry.

The coils are fabricated by twisting metal rod together, such as copper or steel, to from [sic] a helix with a specific number of twists over a specific distance. For example, the octagram is a triple helix so it invovles [sic] three metal rods. This is done by a custom made pneumatic twisting machine fabricated by Gregor Arturo himself. Once twisted, the helix is wrapped around a steel bar of a specific diameter. After this, you essentially have a helix within a helix. This process is reflective of how chain mail is made. The larger helix is then sliced into its corresponding coil pieces forming C's of toroidal coils. The coil is closed upon itself and then welded together. The coil is then polished up and the welds cleaned. The steel coils are heated up and allowed to cool in a magnetic field. The copper coils are slightly heated, and then cool off on their own. Besides the steel being magnetized, this process is to also allow both metals to grow a layer of oxide on its surface; both of which are semiconductors.

Link

And I agree with sterlingda about Building 7 911. That was an insult to everyones intelligence as well as an atrocity. Yea, it just caught fire and fell down by itself, sure.
edit on 7-10-2012 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Link

I like this excerpt:

We live in a world where a constellation of cognitive illusions – that infinite growth can be sustained on a finite planet, that consumerism can make us happy, that corporations are persons – are dragging us into an ecological apocalypse.

We need to be smarter about the way in which we grow.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

You're not quoting Americanist there. You're quoting Gregor Arturo.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Sorry, confused
but still really like the comment.

Your external quote above looks as if it comes from Sterling Allan's link, since you're replying to him. Is the quote actually from Americanist's work?

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by Mary Rose
This is from his website ThoughtRevolution.Info:

To create the toroidal geometry, imagine folding the matrix into a tube which gives birth to helical geometry. Then fold the tube upon itself to create a torus. However, to create the tubes within the torus involve an abstraction in the interpretation of the matrices. The matrices correspond to the polarization of a static infinite state of potential. This polarization, sometimes referred to as yin and yang, creates an expansion and contraction of this infinite potential into a finite kinetic state. These states of existence correspond directly to information systems. Thus the numbers represent the compression of the information in the system, the dense masculine aspect. Physicists tend to get stuck on this part by focusing solely on particles. The expansion of the information in the system can be seen as the sparse feminine aspect, or more simply seen as the lack of information in the system. This compression and expansion of information within the system allows the extrapolation of more detailed geometry within the torus as seen with the cylical helical geometry.

The coils are fabricated by twisting metal rod together, such as copper or steel, to from [sic] a helix with a specific number of twists over a specific distance. For example, the octagram is a triple helix so it invovles [sic] three metal rods. This is done by a custom made pneumatic twisting machine fabricated by Gregor Arturo himself. Once twisted, the helix is wrapped around a steel bar of a specific diameter. After this, you essentially have a helix within a helix. This process is reflective of how chain mail is made. The larger helix is then sliced into its corresponding coil pieces forming C's of toroidal coils. The coil is closed upon itself and then welded together. The coil is then polished up and the welds cleaned. The steel coils are heated up and allowed to cool in a magnetic field. The copper coils are slightly heated, and then cool off on their own. Besides the steel being magnetized, this process is to also allow both metals to grow a layer of oxide on its surface; both of which are semiconductors.

From Coast to Coast AM:

The Triad

This coil system is the first of its kind. It consists of three toroids cast in an alloy of bismuth and tin. The geometry was derived from intrinsic patterns found within Vortex Mathematics, a field pioneered by Marko Rodin. From the math, the first dimension is understood as magnetism, the second as electricity which is represented by one of the toroids, and the third is seen as light which involves an interweaving of the second dimension. This is essentially a magnetic propeller, where the materials push the magnetic field out of its core, and vortexes it into an implosion toward singularity. This is one step toward making a working flying saucer.

--Gregor Arturo

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
More on Trinity.

When you apply the Trinity to the Trinity you use a principle that is called Self-Reference. In modern mathematics this principle is called a Fractal and the theory associated with Fractals is called Chaos Theory. Fractals play a very important role in the new String Theories of the Universe.

It is possible to generate the many levels of the Universe out of one Fractal Pattern, the Trinity. In modern Physics one of the candidates for the Fractal Pattern of the Universe is the Sierpinski Triangel. This fractal pattern generates the well known Mystical Geometries and is based on Trinities.

About the logic of creation

Sierpinski Fractal Triangle

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The expansion of the information in the system can be seen as the sparse feminine aspect

Sounds like an IENSTEIN expansion.

I've actually seen them demonstrating the Vortex. IRL they create two vortexes close to each other that draws energy down from the surface of the astral plane. Then they disappear to reverse polarity, ascending from the Abyss teeth first. Its not all whack.

Essentially we are talking about abduction by alien intelligence which puts you at a disadvantage. The energy of two vortexes focuses the solutions near a central linear locus at the plane which in turn creates a simple algebraic progression in the Y dimension. They simply echoed my call (the best I could do was a cooter class point source linear regression) . They replied with City STreet grid patterns and 90 degree angles.
edit on 7-10-2012 by Cauliflower because: needs Splainin

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The Triad forms the whole or the all. All are/is one. Aware.

In the End the Spiral of Enfolding will be Closed in Itself and the not-Void will merge with the Void. At that moment the State of Stillness of the Zero Point Field will be restored waiting for a new Fluctuation to occur. The Universe is Breathing. It is recreated time after time until the Void and the Non-Void finally fuse into the Nothing, the Mystery.

“If we then become children, would we thus enter the kingdom?” Jesus said unto them, “When ye make the two one, and when you make the inside like unto the outside and the outside like unto the inside, and that which is above like unto that which is below, and when ye make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male no longer be male nor the female female; then will ye enter into the kingdom.”

(Gospel of Thomas, Logion 22).

Link

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Do you have a link for the outside text?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Having taken:

Economics 1 and 2
Trigonometry
Calculus 1, 2, and 3
Abstract Algebra
Topology
Number Theory
Physics 1, 2, 3, 4, and concepts of theoretical physics.

I am not sure what math system you are using. You do not simply say 10 = 1 and expect me to understand it. You need to be more in depth so i can have an idea what formula you're using and in which doctrine. How am i suppose to compare what you are saying to the OP's opinion?

----

I just realized this thread was ... massive and a year old. Nvm.
edit on 7-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
These last couple have come from hans.wyrdweb.eu... CONSTABLE RESEARCH B.V. owned by Hans Konstapel.

He has an amazingly extensive resume and his ideas helped me develop mine. They ring true to me

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I am thrilled to see some new posters on this thread!

Cool!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Think I might open my comments section with this one.

What comments section are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I just realized this thread was ... massive and a year old. Nvm.

Infinity to zero in just two dimensions at 90 degree angles.

The secret to calling them is to mimic a two point system with Lorentz contraction on the second beat. . . .

www.physicsclassroom.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cauliflower

Infinity to zero in just two dimensions at 90 degree angles.

The secret to calling them is to mimic a two point system with Lorentz contraction on the second beat. . . .

www.physicsclassroom.com...

Thank God! The beginning of a hopefully civil discussion about the math.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

But what are you trying to discuss? I think I am to far behind to get in on the convo.

Are you guys still discussing vortexes? If so, what aspect and which theory are you proposing as your basis?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cauliflower

The expansion of the information in the system can be seen as the sparse feminine aspect

I thought you were quoting a member without the "Originally posted by . . . "

I see now you're quoting Gregor Arturo at Thought Revolution.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

My idea for a free energy device is to make this shape/pattern with 3D-n curved light wave paths.

I think these gyrotwisters help give an understanding of the principles and feeling of a vortex. You can start them without the cord if you have a real feel for the shape and timing of the movement.

I think this might make a black hole.

Umm, you are looking at a gyroscope. They make wonderful toys for kids, and find useful applications in space travel and navigation. So do many other things. What is the train of your thought that leads to a gyro becoming a black hole?

I have a different favorite toy, a slinky, but I'll be damned if I said something as silly as that slinky explains general relativity or forms a singularity, no sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join