It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Lyne, William (2012-04-09). OCCULT ETHER PHYSICS: Tesla's "Ideal Flying Machine" and the Conspiracy to Conceal It
In my experience, sources that begin with the word "occult" are probably not very reliable sources of scientific information, or mathematics.

Moreover, a good friend of mine is an art major, so I have nothing against art majors, but I don't find that art majors like Lyne or my friend have a good knowledge of physics.

Lastly, Lyne misrepresents Tesla's ideas in that book as discussed here:

Debunking William Lyne's "Occult Aether Physics"...

Conclusion: It should be obvious that Lyne-theory is not Tesla's theory. I welcome any correspondence on the above writing. I also challenge any Lyne-theorists to debunk my work and prove that it is Tesla's theory

edit on 19-9-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Lyne, William (2012-04-09). OCCULT ETHER PHYSICS: Tesla's "Ideal Flying Machine" and the Conspiracy to Conceal It

Under the section "An Electrostatic Charge Carried Around":

. . . A startling proof that Tesla's sound waves work in the free ether, was Tesla’s electro-mechanical plate suspensions in his laboratory in 1898. ^26 . . .

26 F.B.I. Papers, (1943), disclosed through the Freedom Of Information, in the statement of Marguerite Merrington. The FBI disclosure documents also show that the contents of Tesla’s safe, two truckloads of papers and apparati, 75 packing crates and trunks and another 80 large storage trunks were all removed and stored in the warehouse of the Custodian of Alien Properties in New York in 1943.

I looked at the inside of the book and it's one idiotic piece.

Tesla said that all bodies have "electrical content" and that they behave as resonant bodies which interact with rapidly varying electrostatic force and ether to determine their gravitational interactions.

Whoa... How can anything "rapidly varying" be called "static"? Never mind the rest of it doesn't make sense, but this just shows how sadly clueless the auteur was. He should really invest in a dictionary.

I also learned that "ether" apparently has "molecules". I wonder what chemistry it possesses.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I don't see what the fixation on debunking aether is.

Here's a reminder from history -

Huygens work on waves; he also was a proponent of an 'aether', but his wave concepts are still valid and used today.

I dislike this stereotypical expression, but it's the best to apply here... "don't throw baby with bathwater"
edit on 19-9-2012 by wujotvowujotvowujotvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Need a reading list regarding suppressed science?

Check out the 60 references: "The Suppression of Inconvenient Facts in Physics"

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I also learned that "ether" apparently has "molecules". I wonder what chemistry it possesses.
When your book title begins with "occult" this apparently entitles you to use the words "air" and "aether" interchangeably:

Debunking William Lyne's "Occult Aether Physics"...

Since I published the first edition of this PDF Lyne himself has had the chance to read it. He wrote a brief reply which was posted on Teslasflyingmachine. In this reply he tells an outright lie. He also proves that he has no idea what he is talking about. Refer to appendix1a. This is a screen capture of the reply by Lyne. He states, “The “air” word is a typo which Luke apparently made, or was made bysomeone else and repeated by Luke, and this idiot did not refer to the TCM(Thomas Commerford-Martin) book at all, because in that book the term is “ether”.

This is an outright lie. I have included a scanned copy of the page from the original Thomas Commerford-Martin book. Where you can see for yourself that it explicity states the “air”, not the “ether”.

Originally posted by wujotvowujotvowujotvo
Who is fixated on debunking aether?

What is to debunk? Has evidence of aether been presented? I wasn't there when it happened, but my impression from reading historical accounts is that experiments trying to prove the aether failed to do so, so the concept was there but there was really no evidence to debunk. Then as new theories emerged which obviated the need for aether, the idea was just dropped as an unnecessary concept. I never read about any debunking because I never found anything which needed debunking, but feel free to enlighten me if I missed something.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

It's very similar to my fixation on debunking dinosaurs, the ones that allegedly live in the woods behind my house. Nobody saw them, but some nut is saying that there surely are dinosaurs there in the woods. I frankly find it annoying.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Check out the 60 references: "The Suppression of Inconvenient Facts in Physics"
Let me see if I've got this right...the way cold fusion is being suppressed is by a branch of the US defense department publishing a 310 page document "that discusses the overwhelming experimental evidence that the cold fusion effect indeed exists."

In February 2002, the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SPAWAR) of the United State Navy in San Diego released a 310 page report titled Thermal and Nuclear Aspects of the Pd/D2O System (13) that discusses the overwhelming experimental evidence that the cold fusion effect indeed exists.
This is what suppression looks like?

I heard the military wasn't that good at keeping secrets but surely they can do better than this?

Or, maybe it's not being suppressed? Andrea Rossi has been promising to make his LENR (renamed from cold fusion) e-cat machines available, but he always seems to have an excuse why they aren't.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Re: cold fusion

Indeed, there is plethora of publications on cold fusion, and all sorts of conferences. I'm not sure what "suppression" may be taking place here, there was a seminar on the topic at CERN last year, if my memory serves me right. Claiming it's "suppressed" is not unlike claiming that Esperanto is suppressed. There are Esperanto conventions, literature and clubs, but it's not overwhelmingly popular. And, it's not because of "suppression".

Re: Special Relativity

As evidenced by the Opera experiment results and the ensuing discussion, the physics community is widely open to discussion of new findings, however unexpected and non-conforming to previous theories they are. Again, there were major seminars at CERN and elsewhere and that data were discussed in minute detail.

And I'm sure there are a few results here and there that are hard to explain still. That has always been the case. But what strikes me as hypocritical is this: proponents of pseudo-science like to blame physicists and other scientists for practicing dogma. However, look at any article or book produced by the cottage industry of pseudo-science and you find this: theories of gigantic proportions (sadly not supported by math or facts in most cases) are pronounced as the ultimate truth, "grand unification", the "missing particle" and the proper way to "spell the name of God". You name it, it's there. In this case (in the link) one or two radar measurements from the 60s (which I'm sure are not as straightforward as laypeople would think) are presented as some damning evidence that special relativity is wrong. Well, I don't know if it's right, but I sure know that latching onto one or two data points and talking about it is some final proof is just clinical case of dogma based on obsession.

In the old days of LEP at CERN, there were strange periodic variations of the beam energy. Instead of speculating about "sacred geometries" and "ether", the physicists carefully looked at the environment and found:

- tidal effects were distorting the ground (hence the circumference of the accelerator)
- heavy showers resulted in limestone absorbing water and swelling a little, with same effect

......and.....

- a commuter train was creating a current in the ground, and a corresponding magnetic field difference. This one was hard to find.

And that's what I call good science. Do your homework before you call upon the Universe for "sacred vibrations".

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It's like a long drawn out episode of The Big Bang Theory.

I frequent the recent replys and this thread is always up there. I was wondering 'what is this? Maths?'. Never knew there would be so many of you on ATS.

Good to know.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
It's like a long drawn out episode of The Big Bang Theory.

I frequent the recent replys and this thread is always up there. I was wondering 'what is this? Maths?'.

Well if you did have the time to read the thread, you would quickly find it's not math, outside of a few properties of number nine, like 3*9=27, and 2+7=9. And it's not about a "vortex", that's a complete fabrication as well.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I frequent the recent replys and this thread is always up there. I was wondering 'what is this? Maths?'
Ever hear of Carl Sagan's book called "The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark"?

Some posts have maths like 9=18=27, and other posts try to bring a candle into the thread and show that 9=18=27 is a form of darkness, known as mathematical illiteracy. But it's not just maths, the topics cover a wide range of science and pseudoscience. I wouldn't even call Rodin's math pseudoscience, as it seems to me like he's not even really trying, but some others make more of an effort to sound scientific.

In the old days of LEP at CERN, there were strange periodic variations of the beam energy. Instead of speculating about "sacred geometries" and "ether", the physicists carefully looked at the environment and found:

- tidal effects were distorting the ground (hence the circumference of the accelerator)
- heavy showers resulted in limestone absorbing water and swelling a little, with same effect

......and.....

- a commuter train was creating a current in the ground, and a corresponding magnetic field difference. This one was hard to find.
Yeah but that sounds like a lot of hard work to find the source of those anomlous measurements.

Wouldn't it have been a lot easier to just say it was caused by a "flux thruster atom pulsar electrical venturi spacetime implosion field generator coil manifesting the fingerprint of god via the number 9" and avoid doing a lot of hard work?

As you suggest, it can take some detective work to explain the occasional anomalous result. It took a long time to explain the Pioneer anomaly, but while it was being investigated I don't think a modification of the laws of physics was off the table....scientists are more open-minded than the masses give them credit for when they have an unexplained result.

And of course the theory of relativity was "proven false" by faster than light neutrinos until a loose connector was discovered!
There is a reason experiments need to be replicated...even honest scientists with the best of intentions (which I'm sure applies to the OPERA team) may miss something.

Many of the ATS member posts on that thread about FTL neutrino measurements caused by a loose connector apparently thought that loose connector was a lie and an excuse so scientists didn't have to admit relativity was false, yet they believe in some other idea with no evidence at all instead of relativity...which makes no sense.

But, who said people were rational? Many great minds in science have seemed to recognize that a large portion of the population apparently doesn't think very rationally.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

I frequent the recent replys and this thread is always up there. I was wondering 'what is this? Maths?'
Ever hear of Carl Sagan's book called "The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark"?

Some posts have maths like 9=18=27, and other posts try to bring a candle into the thread and show that 9=18=27 is a form of darkness, known as mathematical illiteracy. But it's not just maths, the topics cover a wide range of science and pseudoscience. I wouldn't even call Rodin's math pseudoscience, as it seems to me like he's not even really trying, but some others make more of an effort to sound scientific.

......and.....

Yeah but that sounds like a lot of hard work to find the source of those anomlous measurements.

Wouldn't it have been a lot easier to just say it was caused by a "flux thruster atom pulsar electrical venturi spacetime implosion field generator coil manifesting the fingerprint of god via the number 9" and avoid doing a lot of hard work?

As you suggest, it can take some detective work to explain the occasional anomalous result. It took a long time to explain the Pioneer anomaly, but while it was being investigated I don't think a modification of the laws of physics was off the table....scientists are more open-minded than the masses give them credit for when they have an unexplained result.

And of course the theory of relativity was "proven false" by faster than light neutrinos until a loose connector was discovered!
There is a reason experiments need to be replicated...even honest scientists with the best of intentions (which I'm sure applies to the OPERA team) may miss something.

Many of the ATS member posts on that thread about FTL neutrino measurements caused by a loose connector apparently thought that loose connector was a lie and an excuse so scientists didn't have to admit relativity was false, yet they believe in some other idea with no evidence at all instead of relativity...which makes no sense.

But, who said people were rational? Many great minds in science have seemed to recognize that a large portion of the population apparently doesn't think very rationally.

Thank you for the explanation, kind of like what alchemy is to chemistry. I'll give it a read when I have some spare time to burn.

Keep well.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Gregor Arturo is one of the open-source researchers I've posted about.

This is from his website ThoughtRevolution.Info:

Toroidal Coils

Gregor originally got involved in a unique design for toroidal electromagnetic coils with his endeavors into vortex based mathematics (described more below) which unlocked the "matrix code" or blueprint of specific vibratory structures that consisted of longitudinal and transverse waves, most particularly in their standing wave form. The coils allows the absorbtion of specific wavelengths of light that resonate the electrical conductor. They have been constructed out of copper and steel, which the latter can be magnetized yielding very interesting first hand observations.

Many individuals, including skeptics and non-energetic sensitive people (aka cannot tune into the specific feeling that comes from holding crystals), have been able to feel the sensations that these coils create when held in their hands. The next step is applying the coils to Tesla Coil systems such as depicted above. Coils are available on Etsy and help support further research.

These coils trap light, just like the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn says "grams trap energy" such as hexagrams and octagrams. Consider electrical conductors reflectors of light (electromagnetic waves, which are reflections off 2D surfaces, for light is a 2D phenomenon!) when utilized appropriately (when we get electrical current or resistance that is a sign of dissonance in the system and the conductor is instead refracting light incoherently). Electrical insulators or dielectrics refract light such as crystals, wood, air, and water. The midpoint of these materials are semi-conductors which refract light one way, then reflect the other way, like one way mirrors in interrogation rooms. These coils are heated red hot and cooled in a magnetic field which traps the magnetic energy all inside (cyclical magnetization), there is no leakage of the magnetic field, and it is circulating in counter rotating directions creating a magnetic standing wave. As they cool, a thick layer of magnetite (iron oxide) is formed on the surface which has a myriad as properties, one in particular it is a negative resistive semiconductor. Negative resistance is a double negative, and can be more appropriately understood as coherence. It organizes radiant energies in coherent electrical polarization. Thus light hits the coil (magnetite has phenomenal microwave absorption), and the magnetite organizes it coherently as it refracts it into the infinitely thin layer between it and the steel. The light bounces off the steel, and then again off the magnetite. Thus the use of these macro geometries and the specific materials (micro geometries), gives rise to a way to harness the power of light like never before. The octagram specifically scales the energy at the golden ratio as a electrical transformer that is mathematically perfect, given to us by mother nature herself. . . .

6 x 6 Matrices for the Star of David
All digits in each matrix add up to 180
The digits 1-36 add up to 666 (Relates to the 6x6 Magic Square of the Sun)

Vertical Axis: Corresponds to a longitudinal standing wave
First dimensional vibration contains 2 triadic paths with 18 steps each
Horizontal Axis: Corresponds to a transverse wave
Second dimensional vibration contains 6 circular paths with 6 steps each
Diagonal Axis: Corresponds to a longitudinal wave
First dimensional vibration contains 2 interweaving paths with 18 steps each

When both oscillations are combined, they depict another oscillation
There is a symbiosis between the three different matrices and their inherent vibratory oscillations
All three maps overlapped create three longitudinal standing waves
Each of these stationary waves are 120 degrees out of phase with each other
This directly relates to the phasing of Nikola Tesla's polyphase system

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Ah, finally the Magic New Age Crystals enter the stage. Go hippies go! "Vortex Math" and "vibrations" all the way! Also, "frequencies"! Woo-woo!

I knew you couldn't avoid getting into these New Age crystals. It was a matter of time.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Gregor Arturo is one of the open-source researchers I've posted about.

This is from his website ThoughtRevolution.Info:
This is from the video on his website:

"How our Holographic Reality is Created... "

2:43:

"Within this density of space there's an infinite amount of potential energy which really means it's in a state of neutrality. How do we polarize this neutrality and bring it into this reality?"
I don't know and I don't think he does either, but over half the stuff he discusses in that video has nothing to do with "this reality" as he puts it. If he ever figures out how to bring ANY of that stuff into "this reality" so we can test it experimentally, let me know. But for the time being, it seems to exist only in the artificial reality in his head.

11:33

"This is all a hologram. At least, I feel it is"
Finally, the evidence supporting his hypothesis is revealed. He has a feeling. How can all the experimental evidence of science compare with that?

reply to post by buddhasystem

Even a skeptic who can't feel the crystal feeling has to admit that if you hold his coil instead, and he cranks up the voltage high enough, sooner or later you'll probably feel something:

Many individuals, including skeptics and non-energetic sensitive people (aka cannot tune into the specific feeling that comes from holding crystals), have been able to feel the sensations that these coils create when held in their hands.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Even a skeptic who can't feel the crystal feeling has to admit that if you hold his coil instead, and he cranks up the voltage high enough, sooner or later you'll probably feel something:

Many individuals, including skeptics and non-energetic sensitive people (aka cannot tune into the specific feeling that comes from holding crystals), have been able to feel the sensations that these coils create when held in their hands.

I don't know what "sensations" he feels when holding some of his toys. Check out this picture, where he revels in holding phallic-shaped objects:

He's in the wrong business.

edit on 27-9-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Mary Rose

Ah, finally the Magic New Age Crystals enter the stage. Go hippies go! "Vortex Math" and "vibrations" all the way! Also, "frequencies"! Woo-woo!

I knew you couldn't avoid getting into these New Age crystals. It was a matter of time.

New Age? Hippies? It's only a matter of time before your type is labeled, and I have a feeling. Yes, it's bound to be - "Chumptastic!"

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
6 Uneducated Amateurs Whose Genius Changed the World

Today, his formulas have found uses in everything from string theory to crystallography. Hardy said that his mathematical genius was comparable to guys like goddamned Isaac Newton and Archimedes. Yeah, that's going back more than 2,000 years to find somebody in his class. If he hadn't died at the young age of 32, he probably would have been the sort of household name you don't need racist and ball jokes to remember. Read more: 6 Uneducated Amateurs Whose Genius Changed the World | Cracked.com www.cracked.com...

Source

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
Uneducated people can be geniuses too....however, the vast majority of uneducated people are not geniuses. Genius can be recognized as such:

www.vigyanprasar.gov.in...

Encouraged by his well-wishers, Ramanujan, then 25 years old and had no formal education, wrote a letter to Hardy on January 16, 1913. The letter ran into eleven pages and it was filled with theorems in divergent series. ...In the evening Hardy again started examining the theorems sent by Ramanujan. He also requested his colleague and a distinguished mathematician, John Edensor Littlewood (1885-1977) to come and examine the theorems. After examining closely they realized the importance of Ramanujan’s work. As C.P. Snow recounted, ‘before mid-night they knew and knew for certain’ that the writer of the manuscripts was a man of genius’.
If any uneducated people written about in this thread show signs of genius, I'll try to let you know, but so far I haven't seen it. It apparently didn't take Hardy long to recognize it and I hope I'd be as astute as Hardy, though I can't promise I'd recognize it "before mid-night".

I shudder to think of what would happen if he entered an orgone accumulator with those things and they accumulated too much orgone energy

edit on 27-9-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

You will notice two things when considering these people:

a) in most cases, it's incorrect to say that they were uneducated. They were self-educated, and did their best to absorb the knowledge that existed at the time

b) they practiced scientific method. They didn't resort to mysticism, new age crystals and/or other such idiotic instrument.

The list if far from complete. There were other notable people who managed to acquire exceptional expertise in various subjects, without starting within an established educational system. And that's common knowledge, so if you tried to make a point here, it's exceedingly trivial.

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join