It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

As usual you are not replying to any of the content. I am not surprised.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Mary, just to give you an example of science I do find interesting: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice that although I do find it interesting, I am still very skeptical. I need more evidence that this actually works, and then we will have to see if it has any practical applications. Also notice that there isn't any indication of this free energy technique being suppressed by anyone.

I predict that you find it boring and uninteresting, as those scientists are not claiming that main stream science has it all wrong, and they do not claim to have discovered the holy grail. But I hope you will surprise me.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
Also notice that there isn't any indication of this free energy technique being suppressed by anyone.

And the amount of research on graphene, and associated publications, is quite staggering. There are Nobel Prizes awarded. Looks like it also finds its way into photovoltaic panels. If this is "suppression", that's a pretty peculiar way to suppress.

As to the electrochemical experiment, I'll mostly wait for others to comment, but so far I don't see much in way of explanation -- when they say that an electron is bounced by a copper ion, I don't see why the opposite is not possible, i.e. an electron propagates on graphene and imparts some energy on the ion. I don't see what breaks the usual pattern of thermal heat exchange, and equilibrium in general.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
One has to be a member to listen, but there is a January 20, 2008 two hour interview of Rodin on Red Ice Creations.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

“Once we had completed our analysis, a new picture of our cosmic neighborhood emerged”, says Pawlowski. The astronomers found that all the different objects are distributed in a plane at right angles to the galactic disk. The newly-discovered structure is huge, extending from as close as 33,000 light years to as far away as one million light years from the centre of the Galaxy.

Team member Pavel Kroupa, professor for astronomy at the University of Bonn, adds “We were baffled by how well the distributions of the different types of objects agreed with each other”. As the different companions move around the Milky Way, they lose material, stars and sometimes gas, which forms long streams along their paths. The new results show that this lost material is aligned with the plane of galaxies and clusters too. “This illustrates that the objects are not only situated within this plane right now, but that they move within it”, says Pawlowski. “The structure is stable.”

Source

Thread

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
Thread

I see you posted:

Originally posted by Americanist
Right Angles:

The yin-yang of Rodin's model is not at right angles, but curved.

However, the article's title is "Do the Milky Way's companions spell trouble for dark matter?" And on page 1 Rodin says:

Dark Matter, the vibratory essence of all that exists, is no longer on its elusive hide and seek trip -- it has been found! With the introduction of Vortex-Based Mathematics you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically.

"RodinAerodynamics.org featuring the Rodin Coil"

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

If you revisit his lecture, you'll find the mention of a swastika, perpendicular lines of magnetic force, and energy wells - voids. It's been roughly 5 years since I've watched the video, so don't hold me to an exact time. I believe it was brought up by one of the attendees.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Couldn't resist posting this, for the enjoyment of all those who find Sesame Street mathematics mystical.

Homage to Count von Count, Supreme Enumerator of the Holy Facepalm!
May there be peace, understanding and joy.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There is an interesting document online at Scribd entitled "Notes on Vortex Based Mathematics."

Here is its Table of Contents:

Introduction

Vortex Based Mathematics – A Summary

Number Polarity
Doubling Circuits, Reciprocals & Shearing
Multiplication Table ("Multiples")
Using Controls
Circulation of Numbers & The Hourglass
Family Number Groups & The Binary Triplet
Emanations, Number Activation & Phasing
Polar Number Pairs & The Coordinate System
Nested Vortices, Negative Backdraft Counterspace & Spires
Dividing By 7 & The Nexus Keys
Scaling, Alternate Layouts & Other Number Bases
Significance
Technical Applications
Resources

Extension – Uncovering Familiar Mathematical Patterns

Right Triangles
The Golden Rectangle & The Importance of Angles
Pascal's Triangle & The Fibonacci Sequence
Sine Waves

Extension – Uncovering Harmonics

Moving From Number To Frequency
Moving From Frequency To Number
The Lambdoma Matrix
Pythagorean Color Harmonics

Extension – Making A 3D Grid

Extension – The Flux Thruster Atom Pulsar & Its Geometry

General Background
Getting Started
Synchronized Electricity

Extension – "Advanced" Mathematics: Its Relationships To Energy

VBM As A Wholistic Framework
"Imaginary" (or "Complex") Numbers & Their Stereographic Projections
Hopf Fibrations
Fractals & "Chaos" Theory
Attractors
The Penrose Twistor
Matrix Algebra
Avenues For Further Exploration

Addendum – Reorientation of Perspective

Addendum – Light & Sound

Addendum – Hidden Form & Function

Addendum – Binary Triplet Computing

Addendum – Sine Waves

Addendum – Changing Axes

Addendum – Energy Dynamics

Addendum – Coil Considerations

Extra – Reference Key & Blank Templates

Document Version – 2.5
This document will be periodically updated.

Photo Credits:

The beautiful picture on the cover is by BJ White. (Careful, the link leads to the original file which is a 6 MB large animation)!

While many of the diagrams I have made or re-made from the images in Marko Rodin's books and articles related to his work (unless otherwise noted), there are probably a few that do not have proper credits (for example, a couple from here are in the Summary section, but are not labeled). Please let me know and I will update it or remove it.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Cool! I read the slides and that's one hefty portion of word soup. Here's one spoonful:

With the Rodin Solution, Marko Rodin is able to navigate on all axes of a RodinCoil Torus, thus resolving the obstacles to creating artificial intelligence by beingable to compute multi-dimensionally. Rodin also adds a new factor of polarity tothe binary code by using his binary triplet code which is based on the fact that allnumbers begin and end at a point. The basis of the binary triplet is Rodin's binarycombinational explosion tree which enables Rodin to map this process throughthe event horizon of a torus and into the vortex-well singularity where it inverts. No mathematics, other than Rodin's can calculate while inverting, since allexisting branches of mathematics self-destruct before emerging on the other sideof the toroid

Apparently, mathematics can now self-destruct! I wonder if statistics, material science and other branches of knowledge can also implode. I actually don't doubt all of this has already happened inside Rodin's head.

That's probably why he can "compute multi-dimensionally". I haven't seen him compute anything yet, but that's probably the result lies in a dimension inaccessible to all humans but Rodin. Therefore, there is no hope we can ever harvest this priceless knowledge.

edit on 29-4-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

With the Rodin Solution, Marko Rodin is able to navigate on all axes of a RodinCoil Torus, thus resolving the obstacles to creating artificial intelligence by beingable to compute multi-dimensionally. Rodin also adds a new factor of polarity tothe binary code by using his binary triplet code which is based on the fact that allnumbers begin and end at a point. The basis of the binary triplet is Rodin's binarycombinational explosion tree which enables Rodin to map this process throughthe event horizon of a torus and into the vortex-well singularity where it inverts. No mathematics, other than Rodin's can calculate while inverting, since allexisting branches of mathematics self-destruct before emerging on the other sideof the toroid

The above is under the topic "Addendum – Binary Triplet Computing."

Here's what preceded it:

To quote Marko Rodin's website:

"State of the art manufacturers of conventional processors have no idea how to
prevent heat buildup. Rodin knows how to incorporate, in the conductors, a
crucial gap space that creates underpinning nested vortices that are responsible for
super-efficiency. One of Rodin's great abilities is to create microprocessor
electrical circuitry in which the conductors touch, yet do not short-circuit. He is
able to do this as a result of what he calls harmonic shear which creates a natural
wall of insulation without requiring any special materials. This natural electrical
insulating shear is created by the harmonic phasing activation sequence of
electricity.

Here's what came after it, and the concluding paragraph quoted from Rodin's website:

The Rodin Solution harnesses a heretofore unavailable mathematical skill, or
language, that takes advantage of number patterns' six different self-referencing
axis configurations over the surface topology of the Rodin Coil's toroidal matrix,
thus enabling the creation of new revolutionary artificial intelligence hardware
and software."

The author goes on to give his or her thoughts:

While I am not familiar with the details, I could attempt a guess at what all this means. It requires a bit of explaining, but I will try to make it as simple as possible so that everyone can follow along:

*First, let's work our way backwards. It is referred to as a Binary Combinational Explosion Tree. A "combinational explosion" is a computer science term for when a mathematical process is prohibitively complex to the point where it takes an astronomical amount of calculation (or an "explosion" of "combinations") to compute, even on the fastest of computers. For example, in data compression, if you were to try to encode or decode information as a fractal it would take an exorbitantly long amount of time to do so.

*Secondly, to state it plainly, the main limitation of computer processing power is the fact that the chips heat up. Computer companies have reached the upper limit on the number of transistors (i.e.: the little electrical pathways that do the calculating in the processor) that they can stick on a chip. At 1Ghz your computer processor is a little microwave. Imagine the cooling systems of the large supercomputers?

*Thirdly, for very advanced applications such as computer intelligence, you have another thing to consider: It has to be able to handle many complex operations simultaneously (or "compute multidimensionally"). Think of how complex even the simplest of actions is for you to perform. To put it in the context of computers: What would you have to do to build a computer that could decide what action is the most efficient to take next, by referencing an internally generated holographic image that predicts what types of outcomes that action might have, based upon knowledge gathered in all previously experienced scenarios which are brought to recall instantaneously upon any sensory input that evokes even the slightest association with said experiences? We do this all the time when we use our imagination to anticipate potentials by reflecting upon memories from our past. While at the same time, we are accomplishing many other tasks throughout our day! How do you build a body that can do all of this "from the ground up"?

Looking at the richness that Reality must have to embody this amount of coherence certainly puts the phrase "irreducible complexity" and the idea that "God is a watchmaker" in a completely different perspective. Although, it might also be said that there are simple principles that underlie all things. . . .

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Thanks Mary. Let's take a look at what you re-posted:

To quote Marko Rodin's website:

"State of the art manufacturers of conventional processors have no idea how to
prevent heat buildup. Rodin knows how to incorporate, in the conductors, a
crucial gap space that creates underpinning nested vortices that are responsible for
super-efficiency. One of Rodin's great abilities is to create microprocessor
electrical circuitry in which the conductors touch, yet do not short-circuit. He is
able to do this as a result of what he calls harmonic shear which creates a natural
wall of insulation without requiring any special materials. This natural electrical
insulating shear is created by the harmonic phasing activation sequence of
electricity.
The Rodin Solution harnesses a heretofore unavailable mathematical skill, or
language, that takes advantage of number patterns' six different self-referencing
axis configurations over the surface topology of the Rodin Coil's toroidal matrix,
thus enabling the creation of new revolutionary artificial intelligence hardware
and software."

So Monsieur Rodin is no longer content with creating actual black holes in his lab, at will, on any day of the week! He decided that he needs to dabble in artificial intelligence using the same piece of plastic and a length of copper wire. Interesting!

There are a few things missing here. Actually, a lot. Which is, just like there was nothing concrete and no proof whatsoever of "black holes" of any sort being created by the coil, there is no proof or even description of any new circuitry, software and hardware related to artificial intelligence. I haven't seen a simple demonstration of two real conductors touching and maintaining physical contact while keeping different potential levels. Have you? That would be a hell of a fun physics lab work!

I wonder what will be next, will the coil improve the taste of coffee or make baby formula more nutritious? Will it be helpful in harnessing the power of cold fusion? Will it be an aid in learning Japanese? Cull deer population in Long Island? I can't wait to see what comes next from the Halls of Rodin Science (scratch that, it's Nonsense).

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Let's take a look at what you re-posted:

Why do you say "re-posted"?

I didn't read the rest of your post. I'm not interested in any of your thoughts. You have no interest in Rodin's work except to find something to ridicule, which one can do with impunity here on ATS as long as it's not about a member and is about a public figure.

So be it. I don't care what you think.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I didn't read the rest of your post. I'm not interested in any of your thoughts

But I'm keenly interested in yours, Mary! Would you like to share? When someone says "I have created a revolutionary microprocessor", would you or would you not like to see it and/or a sensible explanation of how it works? Or, when it applies to artificial intelligence? Do you want to see how it all works, or you are entirely not interested in the essence of what Rodin does?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

But I'm keenly interested in yours, Mary!

What you're interested in is a target.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

But I'm keenly interested in yours, Mary!

What you're interested in is a target.

No, I'm interested in the function of human mind. There is no physics in Rodin-related threads and no math to speak about, but the mental aspect is manifest.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Yeah your mental state is clear as a bell for all to behold.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Yeah your mental state is clear as a bell for all to behold.

Then it must be clear to you that Rodin is being down cold stupid when he says that "mathematics will self destruct" when passed through his donut.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Probably a reference to Rodin's assertion that his math has no anomalies:

This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Probably a reference to Rodin's assertion that his math has no anomalies:

This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system!

No, there is a separate IDIOTIC PIECE where Rodin specifically says that

since all existing branches of mathematics self-destruct before emerging on the other side of the toroid

He's not saying whether political science or chemistry will undergo a similar process.

new topics

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join