It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2
In that term sure, why not but in its purest term as in PMM - yes I disagree.

PMM as in perpetual motion machine. Bearden's glossary:

PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINE

Assertion that no machine can indefinitely operate, since no closed system can input its output power back to itself while powering a load because powering itself and its load violates the equilibrium thermodynamics (i.e., the thermodynamics of a closed system).

The "defenders of the underunity faith" use the statement that "there cannot be any such thing as a perpetual motion machine" as an article of faith and iron dogma. Usually they classify a so-called "perpetuum mobile" as to which law of equilibrium thermodynamics it is thought to violate.

For permissible Maxwellian overunity systems, the entire "perpetual motion" conundrum is nonsensical, since we are always speaking of an EM system far from thermodynamic equilibrium with its active vacuum environment. The equilibrium thermodynamics assumed by the critics does not even apply to such systems, as witness the Nobel Prize awarded to Prigogine in 1977 and the voluminous literature on such open dissipative systems. . . .

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Yup, that reference to Prigogine is quite nonsensical in itself, because it tries to introduce dissipative systems into the discourse, in order to bolster the claim that it is possible to extract energy from the physical vacuum. Thing if, it only makes sense to speak about dissipative systems when there is an influx of energy already. It's tautology rhetoric. You cannot prove "A" by stating "A", unless, of course, you are a lunatic in the vein of Bearden. It's really like saying "all aqueous solutions are found to be extremely acidic", and quote a series of experiments where they studied solution of sulfuric acid in water

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Maybe the Rodin coil should be described as a wormhole rather than a black hole.

I googled "rodin coil a wormhole" and ended up here: 1stopenergies.com:

In experimenting with the many coils of Vortex Based Mathematics, I have found that different coil designs act as tuning mechanisms for resonant energy. Simply put, our planet is constantly surrounded by an energy field; so, if we have the right coil designs, we can make use of that energy field to create clean technology. The energy produces can be used to charge batteries and to create energy efficient lighting sytems. These sacred geometrical coil designs are also useful for energy reduction of current technologies and implementation of fully electric motor concepts. It is very important that we expand on these concepts in order to realign ourselves with a sustainable way of thinking. In the near future, our devices will become self powering; which is precisely what this planet needs to survive. This new technology will open up the planet and the universe to the many human beings struggling to survive in congested areas. It truly is an amazing time to be alive. Blessings to you all.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I propose to call the Rodin's coil a "Zero point module" or ZPM. I Googled and it said something about ancient technology, so it really fits.

Ancient technology have varied in power and capability over the passage of many millions of years. Early Ancient technology has shown various advantages over Later Period Ancient technology for inexplicable reasons.

ZPM is an Ancient power source used to power cities and outposts. ZPMs extract vacuum energy from a small artificially-created region of subspace,[1] based on the concept of zero-point energy.[2] ZPMs are depicted as more powerful and efficient than Naquadah generators or any conventional energy source on present day Earth, and are shown as lasting for thousands of years.[3]

(wiki)

Interesting. I would really like to know more about Naquadah generators too.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Too busy to post the link?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Too busy to type in "www.wikipedia.org" yourself? Well I guess, so let me help you: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Usually, members post links to their outside quotes, without having to be told.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Naquadah is apparently Bob Lazar's Element 115. Amazing.

I think an advanced race of aliens used their mind control technique to communicate arcane knowledge to humanity. You see, "SG-1" is pretty much a documentary, as its producers were guided by the aliens in reproducing intricate details of advanced technology.

And there we have it, ZPM, Naquadah, etc. It's all real. What baffles me is that we don't see Rodin's coil in SG-1. So maybe he's a phony after all.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I googled "rodin coil a wormhole" and ended up here: 1stopenergies.com:

In experimenting with the many coils of Vortex Based Mathematics, I have found that different coil designs act as tuning mechanisms for resonant energy. Simply put, our planet is constantly surrounded by an energy field; so, if we have the right coil designs, we can make use of that energy field to create clean technology. The energy produces can be used to charge batteries and to create energy efficient lighting sytems. [sic]These sacred geometrical coil designs are also useful for energy reduction of current technologies and implementation of fully electric motor concepts. It is very important that we expand on these concepts in order to realign ourselves with a sustainable way of thinking. In the near future, our devices will become self powering; which is precisely what this planet needs to survive. This new technology will open up the planet and the universe to the many human beings struggling to survive in congested areas. It truly is an amazing time to be alive. Blessings to you all.

This guy is "DanielNunezMind" on YouTube.

Here's his description for an interesting video regarding breaking the laws of physics:

Uploaded by DanielNunezMind on Feb 27, 2012

Here, I am powering the ABHA portion of the Unification Coil on the CW wind in order to induce current into the CCW wind. Though the ratio is 1:1, or equal on both sides, the coil is still able to step the voltage up to 60v + in order to ignite a 60v neon bulb. One thing that I didn't show in this video is that powering the bulb reduces the current from 7.47mA to 5.16mA input. Unfortunately, I need new meters for these types of tests; but we are viewing a clear voltage boost where it would otherwise not happen in a conventional transformer setup. These technologies need to be further developed; please share this with your friends. Time to clean up the mess we made on our planet. Blessings to you all.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
He's using a multimeter to measure HF voltage, and the multimeter is not designed for this. 200kHz is a very high frequency. What's happening is that there are transients in the coil due to the shape of the signal he's using and the non-linear response due to the iron object in the center. So there are spikes in the output.

And of course it doesn't help that he has the secondary coil in resonance. This invalidates his transformer analogy right away. It's a special case called "resonant transformers" and they act in a lot more complex way that the ordinary ones.

It would help if before declaring that laws of physics have been violated, one does some reading and a decent measurement.

edit on 9-3-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I copied and pasted your comment and lo and behold I see buddhasystem has a YouTube channel and you already commented. Why didn't you insult him like you usually do here?

What sort of multimeter are you using? Is it rated to measure 200kHz?

buddhasystem 1 hour ago

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I copied and pasted your comment and lo and behold I see buddhasystem has a YouTube channel and you already commented. Why didn't you insult him like you usually do here?

I always give a person a chance to redeem themselves by showing an ability to think.If they fail, they'll be open to varying degree of criticism.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Why didn't you just tactfully inform him of what you alleged here instead of asking him? Are you not sure you're right?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Why didn't you just tactfully inform him of what you alleged here instead of asking him? Are you not sure you're right?

Why do you need to dictate how I communicate with individuals with whom I wish to communicate? Mind your own business.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It's my business to comment on what you say here. You missed the point.

Now, are you sure you know what you're talking about here, or not?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It's my business to comment on what you say here.

But you commented on my comment on Youtube. You also chose to intervene with my communication on Youtube. As I said, mind your own business.

Now, are you sure you know what you're talking about here, or not?

Yes, I made my comment in clear mind.

edit on 9-3-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
But you commented on my comment on Youtube. You also chose to intervene with my communication on Youtube. As I said, mind your own business.

YouTube is public and so is ATS. I'm not on this forum entertaining myself or on some ego trip. You made a disparaging comment about the video, which is made by a person in search of information that will help people. You will get back what you dish out.

Yes, I made my comment in clear mind.

So, you're certain the multimeter is not rated properly for what he was doing, I take it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

YouTube is public and so is ATS.

Granted, but I chose what information and questions to present to my interlocutor, and you did "smash and grab" before I got my answers.

So, you're certain the multimeter is not rated properly for what he was doing, I take it.

Yes, I'm fairly certain. I'm also certain that in the video there is a mismatch between what he reads on the multimeter and on the scope, and he just lets it slide... and disconnects the multimeter.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Granted, but I chose what information and questions to present to my interlocutor, and you did "smash and grab" before I got my answers.

So, we need to take what you say here with a grain of salt, because you post first, verify second.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

So, we need to take what you say here with a grain of salt, because you post first, verify second.

You actually need take everything with a grain of salt, Mary, everything. So, how much salt was used in your "research" of Marko Rodin? He didn't show much, did he? Did you forget the salt? I can send you a pound or two. How much salt did you spend on Haramein? Puh-leeze. You won't find your "intellectual salt shaker" because it's missing, Mary, so don't lecture me on salt.

I posted based on my experience with multimeters (which you don't have). It is unlikely that I'm proven wrong, but hell, I want to check. I also want to hear how that dude measures two voltages on the same line at the same time.

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join