It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i wandered into this thread and found the op topid interesting. i have only so far read the first 10 pages and the last so dont know if anyone has mentioned this yet; for those interested in toruses, pythagoran geometry and holistic thinking, you should definately check out the movie 'thrive' it is all about these subject matters.
of particulr interest to me was a certain geometrical pattern found all over in the ancient world (all over meaning in a wide variety of places as opposed to many representations) of the dodechahedron (or rather a flower like pattern that contains a dodechahedron within it).
interesting that so many cultures from the chinese, greek and egyptian seemed to find this same pattern of interest. as the dodechahedron had an ultimate position in pythagorian geometry (with all its esoteric/mystical math) i found that most curious.

sad to see budha still bashing mary 150 pages and over a year later.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

yes, laughing at yourself is good therapy.
now, other then that were you laughing at ancient wisdom, or science or the fusion of the 2?
if you can't envision it, try harder my friend.
think outside the box.
whilst you at it, please quote any ancient hindu text on vortexes, and such. an exact quote please.
otherwise you can laugh at that to. your own arrogance.
cheers.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

you can do that with any number, as has been demonstrated in this thread.
based on this, I will be opening a thread entitled: basic arithmetic, counting and substracion, the cult of the cookie monster and rodins black hole number 9.
you are welcome to participate!
in fact I invite you cordially!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio
2nd I don't use vacuum domain in my wording it is in a latter post of relevance to my inspiration...

But you used it anyhow, this is a quote from your post:

I assume its related to the Vacuum Domain in an atoms torus field that fluxes the thrust of energy in and out of the toroids vortexes

So, when I ask you what any of that pile of words means, all you can offer is "read my thread" or "a teenager can understand that". I read your thread and found a similar grotesque soup of scientific sounding terms.

Garbage, just garbage.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Benevolent Adversary

I don't think it's sad, it's what this board was designed for -- DENYING ignorance.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The Benevolent Adversary

Your post inspired me to do a search for “dodecahedron marko rodin.”

I ended up at worldviewz.net – “Global Cultural Exchange.” The article is entitled “The Mysteries of Vedic Mathematics: Sacred Geometry Squares and the Golden Mean.”

The author Jain does workshops, and the article is describing what would be covered in one of them.

He states:

You will understand that the Dodecahedron (having 12 pentagonal faces) is the 3-Dimensional view of the Pentacle. That the Star Tetrahedron is the 3-Dimensional view of the Star of David. This is the cubic shape of our first 8 original cells of life.

As we begin to view our own D.N.A. and the shapes of our first mitotic divisions since fertilization we realize that all these sacred shapes are actually part of our Genetic Memory. e.g.: our first 4 cells pack into a Tetrahedron of 4 spheres.

Why did the symbol of the Pentacle, the Swastika, the Number 13 and the Ram's Horn (which is the 3-Dimensional view of the Nautilus Shell Phi Spiral) all become "demonized". Was it to create fear around these shapes so that you could not access the Memory of who you really are?

Every child at school could be learning the origin of where "A,B,C and 1,2,3" come from, as the marriage of the male Tetrahedral Pyramid and the 3-Dimensional feminine Golden Mean Spiral of the Nautilus Shell or Ram's Horn. When we shine a laser upon this union of primal male and female shapes, the shadow produces the Language of Light, that is, every main language has its origin in Sacred Geometry.

These shapes are psychoactive and raise consciousness by merely gazing upon them. The Hands-on Activity for this Module is the drawing of the Pentacle within the Circle, the Mystical Squaring of the Circle, and the true angle of the Cheops Pyramid, all in one important diagram.

Ancient Puzzle: How many spheres can pack around a central sphere, all the same size, touching or kissing one another. If you were to join the center of those surrounding spheres, what shape would you get?

Is "SHAPE" the key to all Future Technologies? Does SHAPE STORE MEMORY? "Mem" = "Water" and "Ori" = "Light" in ancient Hebrew. ie: Memory is Liquid Light! and our Brain is 90% Water.

Bridging Physics to Metaphysics by understanding the work of Charles Leadbeater and Annie Besant who, 100 years ago, drew all known atomic structures of the elements of the periodic table. In fact some recently discovered isotopes have been drawn 100 years ago! Having associated with yogis, this Pair of Clairvoyant Chemists were also able to successfully describe the moons of Jupiter, confirmed now by NASA! This material actually validates Jain's life's work: that when the numbers of certain Magic Squares, like the Magic Square of 3x3, which is the center of the Tibetan Calendar, when tiled or tessellated into a larger matrix actually shows the shadow form of the 3-Dimensional view of the Atomic Structure of Diamond-Lattice!

This material shakes the whole foundations of the current Western mathematics curriculum, will rewrite our current world view on Mathematics and will require a new definition of the Golden Mean: that its decimal does carry on infinitely but within its infinity there is recursive or self-similar beauty. Scientists like Marco Rodin wind toroidal coils in sync with this recursion or rhythm or pulse or pattern of 24 digits to get more output than their input!

The statement:

These shapes are psychoactive and raise consciousness by merely gazing upon them.

makes me think of Americanist’s post about the heart shape and my link to the website about biogeometry.

It is interesting what Jain says about the infinity of the Golden Mean having within it recursive or self-similar beauty, a phenomenon he sees in Rodin’s coil winding.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Annie Besant: Occult Chemistry

As you can see in the drawings, they have nothing to do with the atomic structure and are just "occult" doodles. For example:

Hydrogen consists of six small bodies, contained in an egg-like form (the outer forms are not given in the diagrams). The six little bodies are arranged in two sets of three, forming two triangles which are not interchangeable, but are related to each other as object and image. The six bodies are not all alike; they each contain three ultimate physical atoms, but in four of the bodies the three atoms are arranged in a triangle, and in the remaining two in a line.

That has no relation to real hydrogen. Same applies to her description of other elements.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
After a heart transplant , the surgeon gently " taps " the non working heart and vola , the transplanted heart begins to beat .

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Benevolent Adversary
i wandered into this thread and found the op topid interesting. i have only so far read the first 10 pages and the last so dont know if anyone has mentioned this yet; for those interested in toruses, pythagoran geometry and holistic thinking, you should definately check out the movie 'thrive' it is all about these subject matters.
of particulr interest to me was a certain geometrical pattern found all over in the ancient world (all over meaning in a wide variety of places as opposed to many representations) of the dodechahedron (or rather a flower like pattern that contains a dodechahedron within it).
interesting that so many cultures from the chinese, greek and egyptian seemed to find this same pattern of interest. as the dodechahedron had an ultimate position in pythagorian geometry (with all its esoteric/mystical math) i found that most curious.

Bravo, as it comes with buddhasystem, you see what i see. It's apparent what his role here is: to spread disrespect toward Rodin. You will also find Buddha spreading disrespect throughout other threads that are related to Torus dynamics. OR, you can search his post history and see all the threads he regularly attacks.

as for THRIVE, it's awesome, I've also been telling people to check it out, who don't yet understand Torus importance. PS the dodecahedron is the (general) meta-physical shape of our Earth-grid, which can be verified by plotting ancient sacred sites...this dodecahedron transforms into more complex geometries, from dodecahedron into icosohedron, nearing a perfect sphere with every transformation. You should check out the documentary called "Revelations of the Pyramids". there's some interesting info in there about sacred-site-mapping.

these geometries also reflect the torus geometry. look up a tesseract, they are also the geometric manifestation of a Torus. AND you should check out the book "Quadrivium" for more brain-candy about the magic of number, geometry, music and cosmology.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Annie Besant: Occult Chemistry

As you can see in the drawings, they have nothing to do with the atomic structure and are just "occult" doodles. For example:

Hydrogen consists of six small bodies, contained in an egg-like form (the outer forms are not given in the diagrams). The six little bodies are arranged in two sets of three, forming two triangles which are not interchangeable, but are related to each other as object and image. The six bodies are not all alike; they each contain three ultimate physical atoms, but in four of the bodies the three atoms are arranged in a triangle, and in the remaining two in a line.

That has no relation to real hydrogen. Same applies to her description of other elements.

this sort of post is garbage, and you do it often. just empty words.

the entirety of your knowledge about the link was summed up in this:

"they have nothing to do with the atomic structure " & "That has no relation to real hydrogen."

~ no explanation of WHY they "have nothing to do" with the linked Book
~ no alternative solutions,
~ no links that disprove the linked Book
~ no supportive links for your theory
~ you didn't provide a "corrected" version of what "real hydrogen" is,

you just said "nope, that's wrong..."

well WHY is it wrong? there's an entire Book there that's at your leisure to disprove. can you tell us exactly WHY that description is wrong? providing links that support your theory, as Mary Rose has done?

denying ignorance has a whole new meaning with you... you deny deny deny, but it's ignorance that inspires you to deny. denying ignorance has no meaning without giving evidence for reason to deny.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

Sheesh, apparently you don't know the structure of hydrogen if you need a link to illustrate the epic fail of that theosophical lady.

Next time I say "lead has density larger than room air" and you'll complain about the missing link.

Learn to Google already, although this might just be hard for you.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You should check out the documentary called "Revelations of the Pyramids".

The more research I do that was originally inspired by Rodin's work, and Nassim Haramein's work, the more I realize the importance of the pyramids.

Recently my reading led me to an article on the world-mysteries.com website, "Giza Pyramids" by Martin Gray.

It's clear to me that we need the alternative community to educate us because if we rely on mainstream academia, we're sadly misinformed.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

How sad for you that you had to rely upon computers and the internet invented by "mainstream academia", and that pretty much all the info we have on the pyramids - measurements, internal structure and composition, their exact position, etc has been discovered from studies by "mainstram academia"!

How can you actually trust anything that uses any of that information??

edit on 31-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Sheesh, apparently you don't know the structure of hydrogen if you need a link to illustrate the epic fail of that theosophical lady.

Next time I say "lead has density larger than room air" and you'll complain about the missing link.

in this quote, please specify what exactly is incorrect and why:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You seem to be making some assumptions, such as assuming that lots of scientists in well-equipped laboratories around the world making meticulous detailed observations and experiments, who attempt to replicate each others results since they don't fully trust each other, are going to come up with a more accurate answer than someone sitting at home doodling.

Originally posted by Mary Rose
It's clear to me that we need the alternative community to educate us because if we rely on mainstream academia, we're sadly misinformed.
You seem to be making a lot of assumptions too, though opposite of the assumptions Buddhasystem made.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Maybe start with the bit about the "bodies" containing 3 atoms - since H2 has only 2 atoms.....

Just saying.....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

in this quote, please specify what exactly is incorrect and why:

Do you see "six little bodies" and "triangles" in hydrogen?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Maybe start with the bit about the "bodies" containing 3 atoms - since H2 has only 2 atoms.....

Just saying.....
You're right about the mainstream claim that H2 has 2 hydrogen atoms. But my interpretation of that quote was hydrogen contains 18 atoms (6x3). So it actually claims 16 extra atoms, not just 1.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Well yeah - I was just trying the low hanging fruit first - and one thing at a time so as not to confuse the poor we fella!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The mainstream is good for the small stuff.

The alternative community is good for uncovering the lies that are keeping us from moving on to better things.

There is great potential that is untapped because of the noble lie of the powers that be.

But thankfully, "the times they are a changin'."

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join