It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Mary Rose
There is plenty of stuff to post. There is always plenty of stuff to post. One has to be discerning in evaluating the agenda of the entity that does the "analysis." That's what I'm talking about when I post on the powers that be, front groups, hit pieces, and black projects.

And there are lots of simple electrical experiments you can perform yourself to prove that mainstream isn't bamboozling you about basic electrical relationships between current, voltage, resistance, and power. You don't have to take anyone's word for it. I've tested these relationships personally in various labs. You can too. Then we can compare notes and see why you think we have different realities. We should get the same results.

Yes Arb, I agree that there are plenty of electrical experiments that are quite educational. For example, Amazon has this electricity science kit. Looks nice. It's for ages 8 and up. Not sure if it's age appropriate for Mary yet, but this kit would be a good start.

And much better investment than paying hundreds of dollars to inter-dimensional charlatans.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

What an excellent post.
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

The stupidity herein lies with yourself quoting fractions of what people say to make yourself look smart - however don't underestimate the inquiring types to go back and read these posts to see just what a manipulative brat you are

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread651297/pg173#pid1335373]

And if you ask me there is plenty of evidence for torsional phenomena - scientists just want to turn a blind eye to it...blind faith. maybe?

1. Galaxy disc
2. pulsar discharge
3. equator bulges on planets
4. The visible spectrum of the cosmos at large being spread out on a plater.

5. Then we can synergies the ancient wisdom of the Native american's and the Hindus.

A. On the one hand we have the Native Americans who say the human being is enveloped by a luminous cocoon shaped like an egg.

B. And on the other we have the Hindus who say the same and also talk about life force "Prana" which siphons through the pranic tube along the vertical axis of an individuals body/spin akin to the vortex funnels of a torus coincidence?

This is a somewhat compelling array of testimony/evidence both scriptural and observable to the one who holds an open mind.

To claim that which is ridiculous in its basis of claim, such as stating the flying spaghetti monster is akin to Holistic reality (because it cannot be proven) which can describe everything in a holistic manner whilst not conflicting with know sciences about elementary reactions etc. is simply.... ridiculous, thus my statement stands true Holisim being incontestable is outside of the domain of mainstream science, and is well and truly beyond anyone's ability to truly ridicule when presented with the full scope of its articulation and all that supports it (which only a fraction of has been presented here). If anything the attempt to ridicule it in ignorance of its whole scope, is what's ridiculous.

edit on 30-1-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

He has been doing this constantly. I still remember the efforts he made to denounce counting through integers as if it's not mathematically sound therefore not usable in a platform of science.. yet these repeating integers are obviously key telling factors in what is real on a basic level - inward ceaseless spirals like a black hole, a drain and many more, all of which have a vortex'

The area that interests me is based on a Buddhist principle. Life is revealed through the opening of the lotus flower. The petal shapes represent the opening of a vortex. The energy is being released outwardly.

I also postulate that time is based on the direction of the vortex that you spin forward equals expanding. (Backwards in time being, a different brand of forward I suppose).

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by squandered
Science as a noun describes a library of thought; the extent of empirically proven knowledge. Scientists aren't laborers and they are not advancing the 'skill' of science

Scientists aren't laborers? You don't get out much. Having worked in science, I've seen, and participated in, some pretty intense labor. Equally, scientists are advancing skills like there is no tomorrow. Just look at the progress we've made in measurement, there are plenty of examples in most areas of physics -- look at nuclear instrumentation for one.

The forerunners of science are the bright sparks with the ideas that work.

I agree with that. However, in the thread of yours (and this equally applies to Rodin) -- somebody asked you how this works, and you didn't say squat, and the reply to that was that you are engaged in mental masturbation -- quite true by your own admission here.

edit on 30-1-2012 by buddhasystem because: typo

By your participation here, you're not very good at science. You're hacking. You are just science laborer, lol. Science lacky troll.

Free energy is an interesting topic.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio

The stupidity herein lies with yourself quoting fractions of what people say to make yourself look smart

Fractions? I quoted the central part of your attempt to dress up that moronic proclamation by Rodin of the "flux thruster atom pulsar", whereby you proceeded to introduce equally nonsensical notions of "vacuum domain", "atom torus field fluxing thrust" etc. It doesn't make me look smarter in any way because I have no part in it, but it does make you look quite the opposite, in a very definitive manner.

- however don't underestimate the inquiring types to go back and read these posts to see just what a manipulative brat you are

How exactly am I manipulative? I didn't manipulate you into your epic failure, that's your own handiwork.

edit on 30-1-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

By your participation here, you're not very good at science.

Oh, I never said I was a very good scientist. But I am one. And I'm laughing at wannabes who wallow in their own silliness.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Oh, I never said I was a very good scientist. But I am one. And I'm laughing at wannabes who wallow in their own silliness.

I wonder how easily people fit into your notion of science wannabe's?

I'm not seeing you expose any silliness in particular. It is exactly as as has been said. You use things out of context to downplay the content.

I hope that you have a good founding in hard science and can reach your own conclusions without relying on misrepresentations..

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I wonder how easily people fit into your notion of science wannabe's?

It depends. Most actually don't. But serial cases of "vacuum domain field thrust of a donut atom" usually will do.

I'm not seeing you expose any silliness in particular. It is exactly as as has been said. You use things out of context to downplay the content.

Content? Like "torus atom field fluxing the thrust"? Do you call that "content"? Seriously?

That's verbal diarrhea, not content.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

It is exactly as as has been said. You use things out of context to downplay the content.

That's all you have done. There is no point in misrepresenting everything.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

It is exactly as as has been said. You use things out of context to downplay the content.

Umm, misinterpreted what exactly? Some impotent pronunciation of Vacuum Domain? Atom torus field thrust?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Dear Spirato, You write this:

5. Then we can synergies the ancient wisdom of the Native american's and the Hindus.

A. On the one hand we have the Native Americans who say the human being is enveloped by a luminous cocoon shaped like an egg.

B. And on the other we have the Hindus who say the same and also talk about life force "Prana" which siphons through the pranic tube along the vertical axis of an individuals body/spin akin to the vortex funnels of a torus coincidence?

You may have missed the latest developments in science.
Here is what a very basic how stuff works article about fertilization:

The lucky few sperm who reached the egg in the Fallopian tube surround it and begin competing for entrance. The head of each sperm, the acrosome, releases enzymes that begin to break down the outer, jelly-like layer of the egg's membrane, trying to penetrate the egg. Once a single sperm has penetrated, the cell membrane of the egg changes its electrical characteristics. This electrical signal causes small sacs just beneath the membrane (cortical granules) to dump their contents into the space surrounding the egg. The contents swell, pushing the other sperm far away from the egg in a process called cortical reaction. The cortical reaction ensures that only one sperm fertilizes the egg.

science.howstuffworks.com...

Eggs? luminous cocoon? shaped like an egg? Tubes?
Its all there brother.
Been there, done that!
No suppression around.
edit on 31-1-2012 by BBalazs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I also now suspect that rodin is a trojan horse for Bahai propaganda and evangelization.
His gift, is free energy, jadajadajada...But in the end we are left with faith, and the unquestionable wisdom of ancients, as interpreted by the "chosen" who make stuff up about torus fields in the ancient writings of Hindus (please do quote where they write torus field!)
Indeed they where wise.
They invented the steam engine around 1700 years before the modern age.
What went wrong?
Possibly religion.
Personal faith and ground up path to god were corrupted and replaced by a tocpdow npath in which a few claimed knowledge to all.
Well guess what?
They didn't deliver nothing but the dark ages.
No discovery, no advancement.
Only burning at the stake for those who proposed scientific discoveries.
But hey, even people thinking differently were burned: witches, inquisition.
1000 or more years of religion though, and what? Nothing.
His (rodin) theories should be moved to philosophy, metaphysics or religion.
Off course even then mathematics should be defined, but alas, I doubt it will. In this case it probably means: rodin is right about everything, you are wrong.
In this context mathematics is an abstract philosophical concept, that is not defined, as to do so would be against the will of god. So, in essence his mathematics is not mathematics, but a sickly obsession with finding pattern and not getting over it.
Although Skunk Works perfectly matches with this debunked science.
No scientific argument validating his viewpoint, or new material has been put forth for at least the last 10-20 pages, possibly more.
Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Umm, misinterpreted what exactly? Some impotent pronunciation of Vacuum Domain? Atom torus field thrust?

This comment is a misrepresentation. You take people for fools.

The only problem with free energy is that people will have to go back to thinking you actually can get something from nothing...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

The only problem with free energy is that people will have to go back to thinking you actually can get something from nothing...

The reward for genuinely understanding nature and making it work for you.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Actually I had never looked into Rodin before posting that thread, garunteed I would have been here in this thread much sooner if that were the case.

So your assumption is incorrect.

2nd I don't use vacuum domain in my wording it is in a latter post of relevance to my inspiration...Not convinced you even read my OP of Torsion Physics from beginning to end...I suspect that you skimmed it looking for whatever words ring alarm bells for your "Pseudoscience detector" read that then quoted it in a down play...way to goooo!

Deny ignorence

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Incorrect. A scientifically applicable mathematically based explanation for Numerological Reduction has been delivered.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs

Dear Spirato, You write this:

You may have missed the latest developments in science.
Here is what a very basic how stuff works article about fertilization:

The lucky few sperm who reached the egg in the Fallopian tube surround it and begin competing for entrance. The head of each sperm, the acrosome, releases enzymes that begin to break down the outer, jelly-like layer of the egg's membrane, trying to penetrate the egg. Once a single sperm has penetrated, the cell membrane of the egg changes its electrical characteristics. This electrical signal causes small sacs just beneath the membrane (cortical granules) to dump their contents into the space surrounding the egg. The contents swell, pushing the other sperm far away from the egg in a process called cortical reaction. The cortical reaction ensures that only one sperm fertilizes the egg.

science.howstuffworks.com...

Eggs? luminous cocoon? shaped like an egg? Tubes?
Its all there brother.
Been there, done that!
No suppression around.

I was going to say you wasted your time putting together this post, tho I didn't visit any links you made me laugh so I withdrew that impulse.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yes Arb, I agree that there are plenty of electrical experiments that are quite educational.

Yes I agree.

But the purpose of innovation is to move on.

Col. Bearden has done his homework concerning what the mainstream has censored about electricity. You ignorantly reject his publications, using mindless ridicule as your debate technique. That's your choice.

But it's not a way to be productive and helpful to society.

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join