It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobathon

That's fairly clever but not really saying anything.

Do you have any information to add about vortex based mathematics?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

That's a fairly nosey question, isn't it?

Let's get back on topic now.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

That's fairly clever but not really saying anything.

Do you have any information to add about vortex based mathematics?

Yes. It's all bollocks.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by buddhasystem

That's a fairly nosey question, isn't it?

I take it as a "yes". As I said, Swerdlow rocks!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Continued here from: www.abovetopsecret.com...

But as soon as he gives us the stuff on this list I'll have to eat my words:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9ab1585ce06.png[/atsimg]

Inexhaustible Energy?
End All diseases? (This includes curing the common cold too? AIDS too?)
Produce unlimited food?
Travel anywhere in the Universe?

Or do I have to wait until after he's dead for those things too, like his fame?

He forgot to add "World Peace" and "End World Hunger" but maybe he just ran out of room on the board.

I love "* Travel anywhere in the universe," but do bags fly free?
edit on 12-2-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me what a "Flux Thruster Atom Pulsar" is?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple
Can anyone tell me what a "Flux Thruster Atom Pulsar" is?

ha ha ha

I would wager that the ' Flux ' refers to the state of energy and ' Thruster is some sort of regulator for the said flux and Atom Pulsar must be the level which this atomic energy of 9 pulsates .

Please have some sodium chloride with my explanation . It should help to digest it all .

Joking aside , fractal nature of the universe is amazing .
edit on 12-2-2011 by 23432 because: addition

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I must apologize I have forgotten about this thread, sorry Buddha - I never replied to your posts. I think my responses are contained in other threads etc. anyways...

But man, it is interesting how much certain people will never consider that they have made certain critical assumptions their whole lives, which may in fact bias their worldview and critical thinking.

Yes, Rodin's work does sound too good to be true.

Perhaps he is wrong, and a charlatan... but then again how will we be able to tell when a true advance towards a unified field theory comes around?

Any true scientist will understand that we must keep an open mind and think critically not only about new theories, but about our own assumptions which we gauge the new theories upon.

A significant epistemological problem is always present in an evolving scientific institution, personal discretion and intuition thus become the best tools for wading through the potential.

For example, I do not consider Rodin to be the end-all 'x-factor' for the entire world paradigms... instead I consider him in his proper context of mystical traditions, occult philosophers, and previous physics giants. I trace his thought pattern, and distill his presuppositions from actual accomplishments(which are few in light of the former).

Doing anything to the contrary is ignorant, IMO.

edit on 12-2-2011 by beebs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

Any true scientist will understand that we must keep an open mind and think critically not only about new theories, but about our own assumptions which we gauge the new theories upon.

Doing anything to the contrary is ignorant, IMO
Ignoring what's in plain sight right in front of you is not 'keeping an open mind'.

Rodin is a gibbering idiot!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Yes, Rodin's work does sound too good to be true.

After participating on threads about science and technology and seeing what others post, I've reached the conclusion that if a member has not researched suppressed knowledge and suppressed technology, it is useless to discuss any science/technology topic with that member. It is as if there is a language barrier.

Research takes time and effort. Lots of it. Some people don't have the time or the inclination to do it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Any true scientist will demand evidence, like experiments and observations, before accepting a claim. The more extraordinary the claim the more extraordinary the evidence needed. Failure to require evidence lets far too much garbage into an open mind:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79e0928efa27.png[/atsimg]
Source: www.youtube.com...

Doing anything to the contrary is ignorant, IMO.
Accepting scientific ideas without evidence is speculative at best but since many speculative ideas conflict with each other, it is ignorant to believe two conflicting speculations.

I saw Brad Meltzer's decoded recently and his team thinks they identified who DB Cooper was even though the FBI ruled the guy out as a suspect, it was actually pretty persuasive. After that episode the next one talked about the Statue of Liberty and they had a guest numerologist on who sounded a lot like Rodin, said it was a shrine to the number 7. The head has 7 spires but also there's 6 of this and 1 of that which equals 7, and 5 of this and 2 of that which equals 7, etc.

One of Meltzer's team members is a woman engineer and she said something like "I love numbers, I work with them a lot and manipulate them in meaningful ways as an engineer. So I was looking forward to talking to this numerologist, but it turned out to be a bunch of nonsense". Then they had a professor on, who said he was open minded and yes he would love to find some of these stories true in his research because it would really advance his career to publish some facts that hadn't been published before. So he was a "want to believe" person from that perspective, but he also confirmed that his research showed the wild ideas were so much cr@p.

That numerologist was so far off the deep end, like Rodin, it was hard to watch even though the engineer called bunk on his ramblings. People who are open minded to believe all the stuff they hear without demanding evidence end up with a lot of rubbish in their head, just like the graphic from the youtube video.

And the guy doing the TED presentation saying he's a "clone" of Rodin, that's just really sad. The last thing the world needs is a clone of Rodin. One is more than enough.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Accepting scientific ideas without evidence is speculative at best . . .

Of course it is.

If the Rodin Coil is unacceptable as evidence for some then perhaps similar technology using energy from the vacuum should be discussed. Vortex Based Math or Rodin the person is not what is important. The technology and what it can do for us is what is important.

I was impressed by the story that Dale Pond told about the work of John Worrell Keely in the video that is posted in this post.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If people actually understood math and science better we wouldn't see people supporting this nonsense. Because they don't understand, they can't tell when someone is speaking jargon-based BS or not.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Let's put the math aside and focus, instead, on the technology of energy from the vacuum and whether or not it's true, as demonstrated by equipment that may or may not work.

This topic cannot be discussed without dealing with suppressed technology. Generally speaking, this is not taught in universities and is not explored in the mainstream media. So if it is to be discussed, other sources of information will have to be utilized.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Ignoring what's in plain sight right in front of you is not 'keeping an open mind'.

Yes, I agree. Although, I think the statement is better directed towards yourself.

A big part of keeping an open mind is questioning your own presuppositions.

Don't attack Rodin the person, instead focus on the idea of Vortex Based Mathematics or Sympathetic Vibratory Physics or Wave Structure of Matter theories...

Why are they not valid? Saying that the person who proposes the idea is full of rubbish or a 'gibbering idiot' does not address their idea in any meaningful way.

That is ignorance and closed-mindedness.
edit on 13-2-2011 by beebs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
How would you tell what is suppressed technology or what is BS made up to appeal to the scientifically illiterate if you don't have a general understanding in science? It's obvious to anyone who actually understands it that these dudes just use jargon as a tool to sell their snake oil.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
How would you tell what is suppressed technology or what is BS made up to appeal to the scientifically illiterate if you don't have a general understanding in science?

"Understanding in science" means what you were taught, right?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

You clearly have not understood the concept of VBM in the most basic sense.

I suggest you take a couple hours to brief yourself on the topic of the thread before you continue discussing this with people who have actually taken the time to do so.

Of course, you will say that it is a waste of time and that I have been brainwashed by him (or Haramein) because thats what charlatans do and my discerning faculties are broken and I don't understand the math properly etc. etc..

If all you see in VBM is numerology, than you have missed the main ideas of VBM.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Yes, it does. Having basic understanding of classical physics and math up to and including vector calculus could do wonders for the world.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Okay.

The point that I am trying to make is that some learnings from formal education needs to be modified or expanded upon based on information that is left out of formal education/continuing education through the mainstream media.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join