It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 cows found dead in a field

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Come on people!!

Look at the mass die offs in so close a time span and some people are like acting lie it's normal.

Notice all the different species that this is happening to?Definitely looks like some sort of testing going on.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfATS
Maybe the guy that owned the cows poisoned them to collect cow insurance money. Maybe he did not tend to to the cows and did not want to admit it so he made up the story about them all dying in one night.

This is a really good theory, considering I don't know many facts about this case yet.

Insurance fraud is extremely common.

Also we have to consider the current state of the cattle ranching industry.

There are probably so many regulations and fines, that it could be PROFITABLE to actually kill your own livestock off and collect the insurance reimbursements.

Very nice post there ProfATS. Keep up the good thinking.

Simple solutions are my favorite kind.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
this is getting scary. First the bees, bats, birds, fish...it seems like its creeping up the ecochain whatever is causing this problem. I hope the cattle is an isolated incident and not part of a bigger problem. I lurk over at GLP but i don't post there and they've been keeping a map on google of incidents, it's starting to fill up by the day. Worth having a look at:

maps.google.com...,-120.42494&spn=174.764079,155.390625& z=1

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Come on people!!

Look at the mass die offs in so close a time span and some people are like acting lie it's normal.

Notice all the different species that this is happening to?Definitely looks like some sort of testing going on.

Those are still just assumptions at this point.

We do not have any data to work with here really.

What we need are some type of medical reports on these animal carcasses.
Toxicology reports.

With these documents we can make a far better guesstimate of what is going on here.
Without these documents, we only have our imagination to go with.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Does it bother anyone else that the media are releasing the most vague, generalized information about this?

The chicago tribune has the nerve to solicit for having this garbage dumped on your door each day for only so much daily, just beneath this article. The article is so short it is frightening.

www.chicagotribune.com...

the media are not our friend. They still owe us for 911 and the destruction of the Constitition.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by moondoggy2
Fireworks, Mother nature, or HAARP. Those would be the 3 possibilities. Which one are you gonna put your money on?
. Could it really be HAARP?
I'd wonder just how they could pick a frequency that would only kill animals
edit on 15-1-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

I tend to lean toward it being a controlled weapons test....IF it is learned the cows all died around the same time.

A satellite laser or beam weapon, which simply stops the heart from beating. It kills the body's electrical system.

They could be sipping sodas at a terminal in New Mexico and knocking off cows thousands of miles away.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

im in newmexico and night before last weheard the loudest backtoo back sonicbooms it was scary me and my gf litterly thought tht someone was droppn bombs on our town , shook the windows, set off alarms all over town, it was scary. it was the loudest thing i have ever heard
edit on 15-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Where is this Stockton located, which state? 200 cows overnight, no way. weather or other possibilities, but no.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

There always missing around at Los-alamos.. Unless somebody hit big at San Dia!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
what the #... I am getting a bit worried here, but its probably nothing.......i hope

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rancher1

lol they couldnt of hit it tht big lol! we are by whitesands missile range and they usually do the boom thng during the morning hours , loud and shakes windows, but the other night happend at 1o pm they never do it tht late and it was all backto back and the worst i have ever heard it, set off silent alarms at all kinds of places and the animals wouldnt shut up for like 2 hours

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The GLP map goes back to 2005 as a start date, but rapidly comes up to date....
The frquency is definately increasing in the reportage if not the deaths...
The unusual deaths of a herd of 200 cows is most distressing.
These are hopefully down due to a local feed contamination, but something viral could do it too, just not overnight IMHO......
Details etails, were there any live ones left standing?
What kind of weather?
how old were the animals? theres a million pertinent questions to answer before we could even speculate......

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

OR a large semi loaded with fireworks while backfiring just happened to drive past them which in turned caused them to collide with each other

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Perhaps the combination of this supposed virus plus the very cold weather may have led to an accelerated death to viral pneumonia. They could have all been infected but the harsh weather may have taken them to the edge.

Just my thoughts...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rancher1

So let me run a scenario by you based on what you said.

Lets say that the rancher was not the best guy in the world or maybe even recently had a bout of depression or hit a hard place in his life. Let say he neglected to check on the cows for a few days, or here is another lets say with the massive snow storm that just went through the area he was in no hurry to get out across the field to check on his sick cows. Once things cleared up and warmed up he went out and found 200 dead cows. So how far-fetched would that be?

So I guess that every time there is a mass die off of animal anywhere in the world for the rest of this month it will all part of some government weapon test, or some global catastrophe that we have yet to identify or is being hidden by TPTB.

I am going to predict that next month this type of topic will all but disappear.

Originally posted by starless and bible black
Does it bother anyone else that the media are releasing the most vague, generalized information about this?

Maybe they are just realizing that it's not a global catastrophe and the buzz has died down since the first week of January and they have found something else to obsess on.
edit on 1/15/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

It's people like you who keep me grounded, I came here, started reading, got scared and read your comment, I now feel a tad better :-).

Im not kidding, this bird and fish thing and NOW cow thing scares the daylights outta me lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Just had to

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well you shouldn't cry over spilt milk and further more hoof to blame.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Did you know that the lethal INFLUENZA virus that struck the world after World War One was killing people with in a mere half hour of first infection ? This is because it was causing what is called ANAPHYLAXIS. "Anaphylactic Shock" kills extremely quickly. This is only treatable if the patient [human or animal] is already in hospital thus able to recieve the emergency insertition of a tube into the wind pipe via a cutting made in the throat below the adams apple [thyroid gland].

Thus it is highly probable that these 200 cows died because of ANAPHYLAXIS.

My belief is that this is part of something even bigger coming down the road. It is a combination of the usage of the highly toxic COREXIT in the Deepwater Spill and the ever increasing natural mutation of viruses. Corexit causes genetic mutations to occur. Nature itself is always creating new mutations, but since April 2010 the Corexit evaporating from the Gulf of Mexico is speeding up that mutation process. Thus new strains of virus are emerging at a rapid rate. It is for this reason that antibiotics are becoming less and less affective at preventing symptoms.

As a child I suffered such an anaphylactic reaction called tonsillitis which nearly killed me. However I recieved a surgery operation to remove the Tonsil Glands and I am no longer in danger. However I occasionally suffer sinusitis which means that I cannot breath through my nose. Thus at times I am only able to breath through my mouth. If I had not had the surgery to remove the Tonsils I would certainly have died before now.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 15/1/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The GLP map goes back to 2005 as a start date, but rapidly comes up to date....
The frquency is definately increasing in the reportage if not the deaths...
The unusual deaths of a herd of 200 cows is most distressing.
These are hopefully down due to a local feed contamination, but something viral could do it too, just not overnight IMHO......
Details etails, were there any live ones left standing?
What kind of weather?
how old were the animals? theres a million pertinent questions to answer before we could even speculate......

I wasn't aware that the GLP map went back that far, but i've been looking at it over the past week (or two) and nearly all of pins on the map have occurred very recently since i've been viewing it. when i first started looking at it there were very few pins at all
edit on 15-1-2011 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2011 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join