It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 cows found dead in a field

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Aha...but you are assuming here,my dear Overlord of Autonomous Robotic Organisms, that the part I plotted belonged to that one farmer.....

divide that entire square by the eight or nine farms situated all around that square. That leaves only 1/8th of the size you just described as possible field where those 200 cows (uhhmm cattle ('s that better Muzzel??) would have died. That is not that much.........surely the owner would have noticed??

I'm sorry,I promised to keep out of this. Fearmongering and all...

Peace
edit on 15-1-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
reply to post by enemoplem

Actually, if someone from the membership here lives up that way and wouldn't mind making a phone call, they could try calling the Smokey Spur Bar & Grill, which looking at the maps is only about half a mile or so from the location where the dead cows were found. Pretty likely they'd have heard about it.

Their phone number is (715) 824-5606. Google maps reference and location marked here.

I'm in Prague in the middle of Europe, otherwise I'd be tempted to call them myself.

Mike

that's a great idea! anyone wanna call? i'm not gonna do it because i sound like a 12 yr old on the phone even though i'm 40
they'd probably hang up on me.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by enemoplem

Sounds like a good idea. Who's going to call?

I don't have the nerve right now.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Some things you can't explain away scientifically. Trying to do so is a serious handicap.

Now these here cows left for a reason. A more enlightened reason.

Here's the shaman I talked about. This is from a few weeks back.

edit on 15-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
No threat to humans? We can eat their T-bones steaks then?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

What's with the sources lately? Like we're supposed to guess which state, and country these events occurred?

Besides that, I would guess the water killed 'em. Halliburton's taken it as their goal to destroy all water on earth.

We'll figure out soon enough that obama does not want to hear about this. Instead, you get put on a tear watch list.

down, obama, down. obama voted for halliburton being allowed to poison as much water as they like, with non-disclosure and impunity. hell awaits buddy.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by optimus primal

I'm sorry,I promised to keep out of this. Fearmongering and all...

Peace
edit on 15-1-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one. Now that you have recognized that adding information, such as a constraining timeframe that didn't exist in real life, is potentially a form of fearmongering (or some other form of DISNFO) you are now fully capable of solving the core issue you have which led to the lie about the cattle deaths occuring in the aforementioned constrained timeframe.

I am very glad to see you have taken what I said to heart and have seemingly ceased in making the false proclamation that these cattle died within a constrained timeframe! Now that you have succeeded here I truly hope you apply the lesson(s) you have learned here to future instances/discussions and stop embellishing articles with lies created from within your own psyche.

edit on 15-1-2011 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

Besides your childish rhetoric....do you have anything to add to the thread or is this all we can expect from you??

Thanks for the contribution, you keep the quality of this site up.

I'm done, peace

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

why does tht guy keep his eyes closed?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Maybe the guy that owned the cows poisoned them to collect cow insurance money. Maybe he did not tend to to the cows and did not want to admit it so he made up the story about them all dying in one night.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yea I just read the story and did some research and nowhere can I find anything to say they died overnight. If I am not mistaken it is very common for cows to die in mass. Not sure about 200 that seems a bit high but not when you are including a disease factor. I don't think this is related to any of the other animal kills.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

If they were clones then that would be plausible. One of the disadvantages to cloned animals/crop is that they are genetically identical (duh!) they therefore have the same susceptibility to disease

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by Dilligaf28

Besides your childish rhetoric....do you have anything to add to the thread or is this all we can expect from you??

Thanks for the contribution, you keep the quality of this site up.

I'm done, peace

You contribute the notion of a constrained timeframe where non existed and I confronted that notion with the fact that there is no recordable nor verifiable timeframe such as the one your mention.

You offered an opinion I offered a fact. Whom contributed more to the thread and whom supplied DISINFO?

I do feel that by insisting stories contain only facts and not people's own spin or personal additions to a story I am greatly helping to keep the quality of ATS up! I mean the site motto is Deny Ignorance so pardon me for insisting that the facts in the OP be considered and fictitious elements added later by site users be ignored.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

He's channeling another entity.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

That's an amazing video. I think that this guy is spot on correct.

This is great news if it's true. That means the world is not ending, but it's just beginning.

I will try my best to only eat animals that are treated right. It's easier to do this in Manhattan because there are a lot of organic growers and farmers that sell their foods here.

I'll make the effort.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The fireworks scared them and they jumped into some high tension lines.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

No unless there is a blizzard this is not normal at all. These Cows our fed every night and day, There not Crazing wild, someone is feeding them.. You know how much land you would need to graze 200 Cows in winter LOL. So its not a stretch to think these Cows were missed right away.. I bet the guy sent out his dog to find them, Then the Dog came back barking and then he followed the dog to make the discovery. Like I said this is a huge deal!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
not that this is it but the likely culprit god be feed or a feed additive

kinda reminds me of this case there was also in 2009 I believe a mass death of 300 horses at a fancy factory breeding farm that was caused by tainted food

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

i seen alot of other people do tht but never with there eyes closed been researchn some cult called desteni and some chick sunnete channeld hitler

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
We were driving thru that area of California in 2002 and there was a field with a bunch of cows in it right along the major highway.

There was a massive green cloud over the cows. I figured it was methane. I wondered why it didn't blow away, it's a valley and there was no wind.

Our pollution no longer can be dispersed in the atmosphere. It's hyper saturated with carbon/VOC's/and other pollutants.

If cows are dropping dead....this winter will see people dropping dead. They have massive lungs to saturate their blood with oxygen...we don't.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join