It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering previous lives after ET visitations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I remember previous lives, well, atleast fragments of them. And I also had some ET visitations when I was a kid up to I was a young adult. I have for a long while now suspected that these two things are connected, so I wanted to know if anyone else has started remembering previous lives after ET visitions. I would like to know. And for those that are skeptics; I can't prove it to you.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

What have you been remembering from previous lives?

2nd

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Alot, the closer the life is to my current the more I remember of it. I have even managed to track down who I was two lives ago when I lived in Desert Valley in the USA.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

I've no idea about the reality of past lives or ET visitations, but can recommend a Mysterious Universe podcast that investigates it...MU 305. Aaron Wright has a medical science background and is usually an objective thinker. In this episode he undergoes hypnotic regression and was surprised by the results. The follow-up episode, MU306, has the main guy, Benjamin Grundy having a go.

Both of them remain open-minded as to what the heck happens and sound very enthusiastic and mystified by it all. After hearing the episodes only recently, I'd enjoy trying it myself as a life-experience and emailed the woman for advice.

It sounds like a lot of fun.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Ok, I will give the MP3 a try, thanks!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Let me know what you think about it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
A couple of the cases discussed in Dr John Mack's book 'Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens' feature past life memories. The conclusion was that the abductors are concerned with human spiritual development (as well as genetics) and abductions may actually be an essential part of learning about our true nature for some experiencers.

An interesting theory also discussed is that the unpleasant and often scary nature of abduction experiences is necessary, as the interdimensional beings that instigate them, need a strong emotional response in order to get us to recognise the experience as 'real', even though according to our laws of physics it can't (or shouldn't
) be.

I understand what you mean about not being able to prove your experiences to any one as neither can I. I've had abduction experiences as long as I can remember and past life memories too. I tend to subscribe to the theory above, the abduction experiences and past life memories are all moving you to remember your eternal, non-physical nature.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It seems your experience is more common than many ufologists would have us think. Check out the following article as I think you would enjoy it. Good luck.

Curiouser and Curiouser: ‘High Strangeness’ UFO Encounters. 
Gareth J. Medway

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Looks as though you beat me to suggesting the High Strangeness article.

I am currently writing a new thread on this topic. The thread will not be about the past life memories but may be of interest to the OP and I will post a link here as soon as the thread is up and running.

My new thread on the abduction phenomenon can be found here.
edit on 15/1/11 by Pimander because: To add link

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I believe it. I've never had a single abduction (of Government UFOs or 'Aliens') but they are the ones who made these human shells. Perhaps the trauma people get from them at times is indeed needed to further grow and finally get over the 'fear' the mind has towards things that are not Earthly in nature. I hope to one day have one to remember past lives, reconnect with self, and to finally get over the fear of non-Earth life. There's a few who said they wouldn't tell anyone as they'd think of em as crazy, all that matters right in this moment is you and your development, not what other people say to try and persuade.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I have met Mr Medway and he is a nice person. I believe that the ETH is wrong and these are entitiesand experiences from the spiritual realm. Mr Medway has also had a number of occult experiences.

It may be that whilst in this luminal state people could be triggered to have other experiences such as visions of hell and past lives.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Those who are interested in possible connections between alien abductions and past lives might want to listen to some of the recent podcast interviews by TJ Ryan on the website Out There.
TJ Ryan's Out There podcasts - Kinross Incident

The relevant podcasts are the Kinross Incident, parts 2 and 3. Part one is a background to the Kinross Case.
edit on 15-1-2011 by bluestreak53 because: Tried to fix link

top topics

join